Hulk vs Ronnie Coleman (posedown)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Up In Flames
Okay... we know that the hulk is a super strong class 100 being, and that the eight time mr olympia is just an above average class 1 human (he can leg press one tonne), but is Ronnie's physique comparable to the Hulk's?

Who, out of these two, has a more muscular yet cut and aesthetic physique?

snoopdogg
Ronnie is on the juice. Hulk is all natural.

Up In Flames
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ronnie is on the juice. Hulk is all natural.

True... but isnt gamma radiation sort of a steroid also?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Up In Flames
True... but isnt gamma radiation sort of a steroid also? Well without the Gamma there would be no Hulk so I would say no.

zbucsz
hulks cut up

King KAM
dude Cap is better built than both of them.

Broly92
Brolly he is hugest

zbucsz
the blob thats a sexy nigga right there

King KAM
Originally posted by Broly92
Brolly he is hugest hes also anime, DBZ got old like 5 years ago, let it go kiddo. Let it go.

and if you watch Body building its not about who is the biggest. its bout who is the best sculpted, and cap is human perfection.

Tron
Ummmm, who the hell is Ronnie Coleman? huh

Soleran
I have seen and met him in real life, he worked out at a gym I went to. He was probably the MOST ridiculous looking individual I have ever met before in my life other then female bodybuilders, yuck.

Hulk wins, muscles like that only look good in comics.

Ronnie Coleman is a bodybuilder and Mr Olympia (remember Arnold Schwarzenegger, thats what he did bodybuilding, same title) sick sick sick sick

Dalak
"Who say Hulk no armed, check out Hulk's guns. *flex*"

"People say Hulk get choked by Snake, but check out Hulk's Pythons, they Sick. *flexity-flex*"

"Hulk is so cut even Hulk can't heal it. *flexascious*"

Dinalfos
http://www.schwarzenegger.it/mro/coleman/rc202.jpg

This is Ronnie Coleman. Apparantly sick

Soleran
yeah certainly not a comic book character but a NASTY freak none the less.

Tron
That's all I need to know. Unless there happens to be a comic character with his exact name and likeness, he's not allowed here.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.