Namor and aquaman vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Namor and Aquaman

vs

The Hulk

Can they put the monster down?

Grimm22
Namor > Hulk

Aquaman >>>> Hulk

Namor AND Aquaman > x100 Hulk no expression

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Grimm22
Namor > Hulk

Aquaman >>>> Hulk

Namor AND Aquaman > x100 Hulk no expression Somebody doesn't like the Hulk.

I disagree. I think Namor and Aquaman can take him but I certainly don't believe that either one of them could do it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Somebody doesn't like the Hulk.

I disagree. I think Namor and Aquaman can take him but I certainly don't believe that either one of them could do it.

I like Hulk, but he's stupid and has little to no skill wink

Namor has beaten him numerous times before mainly for these reasons.

Aquaman just mindrapes him big grin

badabing
The Hulk is resistant to mind control. I'm not sure that Aquaman could succeed. Then again, I'm not familiar with the current Aquaman.

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
The Hulk is resistant to mind control. I'm not sure that Aquaman could succeed. Then again, I'm not familiar with the current Aquaman.

Heh, I didnt know that erm

Eh, Aquaman still should take down Hulk wink

Dalak
I like Hulk, but he's stupid and has little to no skill wink

Namor has beaten him numerous times before mainly for these reasons.

Aquaman just mindrapes him big grin

How many times has he beaten Hulk?

How many were underwater?

Since unspecified this fight is in New York.

When Hulk was weakend from lack of blood and given something that turned him blue and let him breathe underwater Namor tried his usual stuff but Hulk Jumped up and caught him when he was swimming at full speed and smashed him against teh seafloor. The fight ended there, but Hulk was in a much more dominant posisiton then. Now Hulk fights just fine underwater since he no longer needs to breathe.

And what's he going to do, make Hulk have a siezure that his healing factor can take care of in a heartbeat? If you'd like I can post some nice TP resistance feats, not the least of which is Jean having some tiny trouble bringing out the Savage in Onslaught when Hulk wasn't even resisting.

kgkg
it's not easy to defeat Hulk

Numbers don't usually help

People have soloed him better than trying gang banging him

batdude123
Originally posted by Dalak

When Hulk was weakend from lack of blood and given something that turned him blue and let him breathe underwater Namor tried his usual stuff but Hulk Jumped up and caught him when he was swimming at full speed and smashed him against teh seafloor. The fight ended there, but Hulk was in a much more dominant posisiton then. Now Hulk fights just fine underwater since he no longer needs to breathe.

And what's he going to do, make Hulk have a siezure that his healing factor can take care of in a heartbeat? If you'd like I can post some nice TP resistance feats, not the least of which is Jean having some tiny trouble bringing out the Savage in Onslaught when Hulk wasn't even resisting.

All you need to know:

Aquaman + Magic Hand = Hulk loses

Grimm22

Check out the Namor respect thread.

Namor once punched Hulk so hard he reverted back to Banner wink

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
All you need to know:

Hulk + Pimp Hand = Aquaman loses
yes

kgkg
Check out the Namor respect thread.

Namor once punched Hulk so hard he reverted back to Banner wink
how does that work.........

Pain only helps banner stay as Hulk longer.

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
I'm a loser.

Yup. yes

Malo
This fight never goes into the water. It stays on land.

badabing
Yup. yes
eek! laughing

zbucsz
HULK smash puny manfish and puts them into his goldfish tank

JOE NUNEZ
This is a tough one, because Hulk usually does a lot better when fighting against the odds. He's basically a team smasher thus Ive seen him battle it out with tougher teams than these two. Hulk wins unless the two work well enough together to form a plan.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
This is a tough one, because Hulk usually does a lot better when fighting against the odds. He's basically a team smasher thus Ive seen him battle it out with tougher teams than these two. Hulk wins unless the two work well enough together to form a plan. Well, Joe, my thought was that eventually these two are going to figure out that they both do better underwater then on land and they'll try to get Hulk in the water. Between the two of them I think they could do it. That or they just beat on the Hulk till he's so mad they couldn't hurt him with a herald. (that's an exaggeration)

zbucsz
if they take him to the sea he'll like do a ground pound and make the water do the thing like what moses did

Apolloknight
Well, Joe, my thought was that eventually these two are going to figure out that they both do better underwater then on land and they'll try to get Hulk in the water. Between the two of them I think they could do it. That or they just beat on the Hulk till he's so mad they couldn't hurt him with a herald. (that's an exaggeration)

Aquaman is not namor, he fights just as well underwater as he does on land

Namor and Aquaman destroy hulk in or out of water.

JOE NUNEZ
Well, Joe, my thought was that eventually these two are going to figure out that they both do better underwater then on land and they'll try to get Hulk in the water. Between the two of them I think they could do it. That or they just beat on the Hulk till he's so mad they couldn't hurt him with a herald. (that's an exaggeration) Well said friend. wink

Apolloknight
This Thread is lost, Namor already has pwned Hulk countless times.

And Aquaman fights just as good on land as he does in water, he doesnt weaken like namor.

Namor hit hulk so hard he reverted back to banner.

Gimme a break

Namor AM 100/10

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Apolloknight

And Aquaman fights just as good on land as he does in water, he doesnt weaken like namor.

Gimme a break

Namor AM 100/10 Dude you ok?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Dude you ok?

No, its that time of the month for my wife, no freaky stuff for me mad

Dalak

Gimme a break

Namor AM 100/10

Namor did that several Hulk powerups ago, in a head on rush with Hulk doing the same underwater. Also I belive that was still Gravage if I'm not mistaken, and he dropped back to Banner when teh stress got too much often.

And I'd still like to know how many times Namor alone has beaten Hulk since this is 2 mentions of many times when as far as I know he's only got 2 wins.

Apolloknight
Namor did that several Hulk powerups ago, in a head on rush with Hulk doing the same underwater. Also I belive that was still Gravage if I'm not mistaken, and he dropped back to Banner when teh stress got too much often.

And I'd still like to know how many times Namor alone has beaten Hulk since this is 2 mentions of many times when as far as I know he's only got 2 wins.

Ok Ok, i see your point.

Namor Aquaman 20/10

JOE NUNEZ
Ok Ok, i see your point.

Namor Aquaman 20/10 You must be an Aquarius. laughing

Dalak
Ok Ok, i see your point.

Namor Aquaman 20/10

n0 w4y, t3hy r pwn3d 9999/10

Psyquis52

Dude, I feel your pain.weep

badabing
impmsing

Dalak
All you need to know:

Aquaman + Magic Hand = Hulk loses

Oh yes, what exactly is this 'Magic Hand' going to do to Hulk.

I've had this debate on CBR and unless it can heal a Mental disorder it's not going to revert the Hulk any time soon, since to his system negating the Radiation wouldn't be healing.

If you had ideas for it that they didn't go into please mention them, but 'healing' him isn't an option here.

Apolloknight
n0 w4y, t3hy r pwn3d 9999/10

j00 n00b, HuLk si teh stongtes 14-13=1 tere si!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!

Dalak
j00 n00b, HuLk si teh stongtes 14-13=1 tere si!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!

There, all trolling should be done in l337 so as to make it easy to skip wink big grin j/k

King_Mungi
Oh yes, what exactly is this 'Magic Hand' going to do to Hulk.

I've had this debate on CBR and unless it can heal a Mental disorder it's not going to revert the Hulk any time soon, since to his system negating the Radiation wouldn't be healing.

If you had ideas for it that they didn't go into please mention them, but 'healing' him isn't an option here.

Actually it did heal a mental disorder and also transformed a mutated human being back into a human being. He can also literally heal the radiation out of the Hulk.

Dalak
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Actually it did heal a mental disorder and also transformed a mutated human being back into a human being. He can also literally heal the radiation out of the Hulk.

I'm not talking a physical abnormality like Autism which is a Birth Defect more than a Mental Disorder, this is MPD. The Hulk Personality makes the change to the body, to heal the body you need to heal the mind, which is why every cure for the Hulk fails.

King_Mungi
I'm not talking a physical abnormality like Autism which is a Birth Defect more than a Mental Disorder, this is MPD. The Hulk Personality makes the change to the body, to heal the body you need to heal the mind, which is why every cure for the Hulk fails.

Actually he has dealt with multiple personalities before such as Doctor Polaris. His magical hand trumps anything the Hulk defenses can muster up as you can't defend against magic.

Dalak
Actually he has dealt with multiple personalities before such as Doctor Polaris. His magical hand trumps anything the Hulk defenses can muster up as you can't defend against magic.

No one remembered that when I asked on CBR, mind if I see some scans?

Oh and Hulk has burst through the Crymson Bands of Crytorrak and other Mystical energy fields cast by Doc Strange before.

Apolloknight

Its True

Magic pwns in comics.

King_Mungi
No one remembered that when I asked on CBR, mind if I see some scans?

Oh and Hulk has burst through the Crymson Bands of Crytorrak and other Mystical energy fields cast by Doc Strange before.

It's all in the Aquaman respect thread, and this was even before he had the magical hand.

meh! I would have to call PIS as Galactus never broke them.

King_Mungi
He also de-evolved Shark the GL villian back into a normal shark and once again this was before his magical hand.

Dalak
He also de-evolved Shark the GL villian back into a normal shark and once again this was before his magical hand.

Shark = Fish

Do I need to say any more?

King_Mungi
Shark = Fish

Do I need to say any more?

Do you even know who Shark is?

Did you find the Polaris scans yet?

Dalak
It's all in the Aquaman respect thread, and this was even before he had the magical hand.

meh! I would have to call PIS as Galactus never broke them.

And Hulk also punched through a time storm and bent energy like taffy, and broke Dr Dooms Forcefield. Hulk Smash Barriers!

And I saw the Polaris thing, and that's not the hand that was his TP, and Hulk has ample defence to TP.

Dalak
Do you even know who Shark is?

Did you find the Polaris scans yet?

I saw the Shark scan previously, He TPed a guy who looked like he was a mutated half-Shark, into a Shark.

And I did find the Polaris link, and Aquaman got interruped, and nothing was shown after that.

Apolloknight
Namor and Aquaman win, its as simple as that.

Even if the magic hand doesnt work, they still win.

King_Mungi
And Hulk also punched through a time storm and bent energy like taffy, and broke Dr Dooms Forcefield. Hulk Smash Barriers!

And I saw the Polaris thing, and that's not the hand that was his TP, and Hulk has ample defence to TP.

So that makes him stronger than Galactus? I think not.

I even said that, but Aquaman's telepathy was amped up with his magical hand. Hell without it he caused a White Martian to have a seizure. Hulk has a resistance to mind control, but not complete. Aquaman has shown on mutliple occasions to return mutated people back into their humanoid shape, heal the wounded, heal mental minds, etc.

King_Mungi
I saw the Shark scan previously, He TPed a guy who looked like he was a mutated half-Shark, into a Shark.

And I did find the Polaris link, and Aquaman got interruped, and nothing was shown after that.

Yes that Shark is uberly powerful, on multiple occasions has neraly killed Hal Jordan. Even recently reappeared in the new GL series and once again nearly killed Hal.

For the scans that was shown, we clearly saw Polaris was being affected.

Grimm22

Wow, bullcrap much. Hulk shouldnt be breaking Doom's forcefields or Dr. Stranges no expression

Considering that Hulk is nothing to these guys wink

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Malo
Namor and Aquaman

vs

The Hulk

Can they put the monster down?

Underwater Namor is an absolute beast. He has lifted thousands of tons with ease. He takes out Aquaman and Hulk.

zbucsz
it's HULK baby he's just a beast

Dalak
So that makes him stronger than Galactus? I think not.

I even said that, but Aquaman's telepathy was amped up with his magical hand. Hell without it he caused a White Martian to have a seizure. Hulk has a resistance to mind control, but not complete. Aquaman has shown on mutliple occasions to return mutated people back into their humanoid shape, heal the wounded, heal mental minds, etc.

How many times has Galactus actively tried to break through them? Maybe the PIS was in them Holding him instead of Hulk breaking them. It wouldn't be the first time Galactus has been shown rather low.

And I don't see why people are having problems with a guy that's essentailly made to go through barriers, going through barriers.

It's a simple formula:

1. Hulk want to Smash.

2. Thing get in way of Hulk Smashing

3. Hulk SMASH thing getting in Hulk Way!!

4. Thing no smash, that makes Hulk ANGRY!!

5. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 until whatever it is ends up smashed

E: I'd like to see him healing mental disease and not Brain Damage, and if you do not want to post it here I'd like a clue to where it is before schlogging through an entire respect thread. I copied/pasted the valid section for you.

King_Mungi
How many times has Galactus actively tried to break through them? Maybe the PIS was in them Holding him instead of Hulk breaking them. It wouldn't be the first time Galactus has been shown rather low.

And I don't see why people are having problems with a guy that's essentailly made to go through barriers, going through barriers.

It's a simple formula:

1. Hulk want to Smash.

2. Thing get in way of Hulk Smashing

3. Hulk SMASH thing getting in Hulk Way!!

4. Thing no smash, that makes Hulk ANGRY!!

5. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 until whatever it is ends up smashed

Well look at the list of people who Dr.Strange has actually fought such as Shuma Gorath, Adam Warlock with the IG, beating the In-Betweener, etc. No, his feats show he has gone against far stronger opponents and beat them.

Mystical barrier are far different, I suggest you check out the Dr.Strange respect thread.

edit: Doctor Polaris with multiple personalities, Black Manta with autism which is a mental disorder as he was cured and then given autism again by Neron. Plus look at the high end telepathy feats Aquaman has beating white martian, probing Martian Manhunter, de-evolving the Shark, etc.
http://glcorps.dcuguide.com/profile.php?name=shark3

Dalak
Well look at the list of people who Dr.Strange has actually fought such as Shuma Gorath, Adam Warlock with the IG, beating the In-Betweener, etc. No, his feats show he has gone against far stronger opponents and beat them.

Mystical barrier are far different, I suggest you check out the Dr.Strange respect thread.

edit: Doctor Polaris with multiple personalities, Black Manta with autism which is a mental disorder as he was cured and then given autism again by Neron. Plus look at the high end telepathy feats Aquaman has beating white martian, probing Martian Manhunter, de-evolving the Shark, etc.
http://glcorps.dcuguide.com/profile.php?name=shark3

Hulk can see Astral Forms, Ghosts, and Magic, so why shouldn't he be able to smash mystic barriers.

Strength 'is far different' than how The Hulk has it manifest as well.

Autism is a PHYSICAL defect, the Hulk isn't one. Shark is a Fish and so is subject to the full power of his TP, a siezure won't work on Hulk the same way with his superior healing ability, and I'd have to call probing J'onn PIS myself.

King_Mungi
Hulk can see Astral Forms, Ghosts, and Magic, so why shouldn't he be able to smash mystic barriers.

Strength 'is far different' than how The Hulk has it manifest as well.

Autism is a PHYSICAL defect, the Hulk isn't one. Shark is a Fish and so is subject to the full power of his TP, a siezure won't work on Hulk the same way with his superior healing ability, and I'd have to call probing J'onn PIS myself.

barriers that stopped Galactus?...no seeing astral forms is not going to do it.

No it's not, his strength is just strength not magical based

what? Autism is considered a mental disorder due to genetics but still a mental disorder, here:
1.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
2. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/autism/detail_autism.htm

Shark once again is uberly powerful, he's not just a fish. Actually have you read the new Aquaman series? his powers are insanely augmented probing Jo'nn is nothing. Like I mentioned earlier even without the hand he caused a white martian to have a seizure.

Dalak
barriers that stopped Galactus?...no seeing astral forms is not going to do it.

No it's not, his strength is just strength not magical based

what? Autism is considered a mental disorder due to genetics but still a mental disorder, here:
1.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
2. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/autism/detail_autism.htm

Shark once again is uberly powerful, he's not just a fish. Actually have you read the new Aquaman series? his powers are insanely augmented probing Jo'nn is nothing. Like I mentioned earlier even without the hand he caused a white martian to have a seizure.

He twiggled part of his brain and it gave him a siezure, that's not TP that's more TK. How can you physically affect part of the brain from pure telepathy? That's not oging to work on the Hulk as it would counteract that quickly. He's regrown a nice chunk of his head in the time it took a tear to drop, he's healed damage from a Teeeeny Hank Pym to his Brain Stem, and more.

It took an amped Mastermind pulling out stuff he knew about Hulk's Childhood thanks to Doc Sampson to actually get the Hulk. Jean had some problems and hurt the Hulk when he wasn't resisting it in Onslaught. And you saw teh rest, it's not going to be easy to get the Hulk that way.

Now in case you didn't notice I haven't actually said who I think would win or not, and by what margin. I personally haven't made up my mind to the specifics, and I think that the duo take the majority, but I'm leaning towards 6/10 at this point. Mainly because alot of the time Namor's attack on his body coupled with Aquamans attempts on his mind would distract him more often than not, but when it won't work it will make Hulk far too angry for them to counter.

I'm giving the Hand 1 win only, because i think only after Hulk is weakend after an extended beating would it have a chance of working, and TP/Phys Barrages 5.

E: Oh yes, I don't read DC. The only reason I'm arguing here is because there was a thread about Aquaman vs Hulk on CBR and I asked alot of questions there. So far you've given me no relevant new info.

EE: Again: How often have the Bands held Galactus?

King_Mungi
He twiggled part of his brain and it gave him a siezure, that's not TP that's more TK. How can you physically affect part of the brain from pure telepathy? That's not oging to work on the Hulk as it would counteract that quickly. He's regrown a nice chunk of his head in the time it took a tear to drop, he's healed damage from a Teeeeny Hank Pym to his Brain Stem, and more.

It took an amped Mastermind pulling out stuff he knew about Hulk's Childhood thanks to Doc Sampson to actually get the Hulk. Jean had some problems and hurt the Hulk when he wasn't resisting it in Onslaught. And you saw teh rest, it's not going to be easy to get the Hulk that way.

I'm giving the Hand 1 win only, because i think only after Hulk is weakend after an extended beating would it have a chance of working, and TP/Phys Barrages 5.

E: Oh yes, I don't read DC. The only reason I'm arguing here is because there was a thread about Aquaman vs Hulk on CBR and I asked alot of questions there. So far you've given me no relevant new info.

EE: Again: How often have the Bands held Galactus?

Ummm...there are people who have shut people's brain off via tp, and Aquaman doesn't have TK, so your point doesn't work. Actually did you read the issue? he clearly stated he was attacking part of his brain Did you know Aquaman was bonded with "The Clear"? Aquaman also gave Jo'nn a telepathic push so he can disconnect from the Spectre's mind. Aquaman telepathically spoke to everyone in Poseidonis, and can telepathically listen to them aswell. Aquaman's TP is one of the best in the DCU. Aquaman doesn't destroy the brain he manipulates it, HUGE difference.

I never said Aquaman could go that way, but most were going at it in a agressive sense which Aquaman wouldn't be doing. Once again Aquaman literally could detack his water hand and get it to touch the Hulk and heal the radiation. Aquaman has shown to easily manipulate people's mind, hell through his telepathy Aquaman can see and know everything that any sealife has seen or known instantly.

You overestimate the Hulk far to much, even Dazzler just shining light on him calmed the Hulk back into Banner.

The information I have provided is sufficient enough to work here, he has cured mutations, has high end telepathy, cured mental diseases, all in a magical senses

Once is enough, I suggest you look at the Dr.Strange feat going against cosmic entities countless times and yet they can't hold the Hulk? come on.

DarkCrawler
Namor is faster, more skilled, more experienced and smarter then Hulk. He has defeated him in sea for three times now (Two times were Savage, I think), and stalemate Savage Hulk in land for numerous times. I think if he is fresh from water, it isn't stretch for him to hold Hulk enough time for Aquaman to telepathically attack him.

Or then, Namor who is one of the rare friends of Hulk, would be able to calm him in some way.

Darth Martin
Grimm 22 is right AM could mindrape him or cure him of his mutaion. AM has magic. Namor vs Hulk I am not so sure about tho.

Dinalfos
Ummm...there are people who have shut people's brain off via tp, and Aquaman doesn't have TK, so your point doesn't work. Actually did you read the issue? he clearly stated he was attacking part of his brain Did you know Aquaman was bonded with "The Clear"? Aquaman also gave Jo'nn a telepathic push so he can disconnect from the Spectre's mind. Aquaman telepathically spoke to everyone in Poseidonis, and can telepathically listen to them aswell. Aquaman's TP is one of the best in the DCU. Aquaman doesn't destroy the brain he manipulates it, HUGE difference.

I never said Aquaman could go that way, but most were going at it in a agressive sense which Aquaman wouldn't be doing. Once again Aquaman literally could detack his water hand and get it to touch the Hulk and heal the radiation. Aquaman has shown to easily manipulate people's mind, hell through his telepathy Aquaman can see and know everything that any sealife has seen or known instantly.

You overestimate the Hulk far to much, even Dazzler just shining light on him calmed the Hulk back into Banner.

The information I have provided is sufficient enough to work here, he has cured mutations, has high end telepathy, cured mental diseases, all in a magical senses

Once is enough, I suggest you look at the Dr.Strange feat going against cosmic entities countless times and yet they can't hold the Hulk? come on.

He may be able to turn Hulk back into banner, but apparantly, Banner can't be cured for good. ROM already tried that and he discovered that he couldn't change him back because of the endless amounts of radiation in his body. Now, maybe Aquaman is a different story, but that's would be pure speculation.

DarkCrawler
On ground, Namor can't take out Hulk. The fight is happening on New York, though, so I guess they would have some sort of way to get Hulk into water.

Dalak

Am I using any of Aquaman's loq-end feats against him? No because I've maintained that Low End feats don't count.

And theres a big difference between Autism and a truly 'Mental' disorder. Autism counts because it is a physical abnormality that affects the Mind, not like it's MPD, OCD, Schizophrenia and the like. SOmething that the mind develops on it's own, not because of a physiological reason.

Blanking a mind is different than trying to stimulate one specific chunk (One shared/inherited by Fish), and he even had trouble with Polaris thanks to his Multiple Personalities.

Also J'onn scanned all the people on the planet, which have more advanced minds that the bulk of all sealife, mindfragged those Martians even worse if I remember, and can shut off the Joker's Insanity for a while. Do you honestly think that he would beat J'onn in a battle of the minds?

BTW How many of his best TP has been used against Humans, and not hyper-evolved Sharks and other undersea people? And I wonder how many of those Mutated People he's reverted produced their own radiation in increasing amounts instead of just being affected by it? That or just how many and how hard it was.

I agree the team can win, and while I may be underestimating Aquaman I am not overestimating Hulk here. You seem to be underestimating teh green guy as well, as others have hense why I didn't leave earlier.

So while Aquaman can heal he can't heal a purely Mental disorder.

And Hulk's resistance to TP should hold off Aquaman for the duration of the fight. It's not like Bloodlusted Namor is going to hold back while Aquaman wrassles Hulk with his mind.

Of course at that point an Earthquake Stomp of Sonic Slam could distract him, hense why Hulk gets wins in.

Oh yes, can you give me a feat of something holding the Hulk successfully that's not been outclassed by what he can do? He's smashed/split Mountains, he's torn through energy fields of all shapes and sizes (Including Doom's which has taken blasts from the Beyonder), he's even smashed a planetoid 2x the size of Earth. It's within his powerset and he's shown comparable power repeatedly, and I don't think it's SMvsFL.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Dinalfos
He may be able to turn Hulk back into banner, but apparantly, Banner can't be cured for good. ROM already tried that and he discovered that he couldn't change him back because of the endless amounts of radiation in his body. Now, maybe Aquaman is a different story, but that's would be pure speculation.

Why it's magical based, as the Lady of Lake give him his new hand. The same Lady of the Lake that give King Arthur Excalibur. Arthur could literally cleanse the radiation out of him.

Am I using any of Aquaman's loq-end feats against him? No because I've maintained that Low End feats don't count.

And theres a big difference between Autism and a truly 'Mental' disorder. Autism counts because it is a physical abnormality that affects the Mind, not like it's MPD, OCD, Schizophrenia and the like. SOmething that the mind develops on it's own, not because of a physiological reason.

Blanking a mind is different than trying to stimulate one specific chunk (One shared/inherited by Fish), and he even had trouble with Polaris thanks to his Multiple Personalities.

Also J'onn scanned all the people on the planet, which have more advanced minds that the bulk of all sealife, mindfragged those Martians even worse if I remember, and can shut off the Joker's Insanity for a while. Do you honestly think that he would beat J'onn in a battle of the minds?

BTW How many of his best TP has been used against Humans, and not hyper-evolved Sharks and other undersea people? And I wonder how many of those Mutated People he's reverted produced their own radiation in increasing amounts instead of just being affected by it? That or just how many and how hard it was.

I agree the team can win, and while I may be underestimating Aquaman I am not overestimating Hulk here. You seem to be underestimating teh green guy as well, as others have hense why I didn't leave earlier.

So while Aquaman can heal he can't heal a purely Mental disorder.

And Hulk's resistance to TP should hold off Aquaman for the duration of the fight. It's not like Bloodlusted Namor is going to hold back while Aquaman wrassles Hulk with his mind.

Of course at that point an Earthquake Stomp of Sonic Slam could distract him, hense why Hulk gets wins in.

Oh yes, can you give me a feat of something holding the Hulk successfully that's not been outclassed by what he can do? He's smashed/split Mountains, he's torn through energy fields of all shapes and sizes (Including Doom's which has taken blasts from the Beyonder), he's even smashed a planetoid 2x the size of Earth. It's within his powerset and he's shown comparable power repeatedly, and I don't think it's SMvsFL.

oooook, but his high end feats would work on the Hulk

Except it's more impresive to cure that as he had to alter his genetics to do it. Plus without the hand Aquaman was probing Doctor Polaris with multiple personalities.

Actually not really, as when Aquaman targets the specific part of the brain he can block it out. As he has done before. Yeah that was old Aquaman prior to his massive upgrade and getting "The Clear"

Did I say that? no, just that Aquaman's is one of the best TP users in DCU. He beat a white martian quickly and easily and if you know who they are that's a massive feat and that was prior to getting all his upgrades. When MM was in trouble against Despero, who did he call for help? Aquaman...and he actually did better against him than J'onn did.

Against Dr.Polaris, Steel, basically anyone or thing that evolved from the sea even martians. and? his magical hand could literally cleanze the radiation

Considering I have over 200 comics of the Hulk, I'm far from underestimating him.

what?...he was helping Dr.Polaris without the hand and by the medical guide Autism is STILL a mental disorder. Curing that is far more impressive as he had to heal his entire body, plus his mind.

Once again he doesn't have complete resistance to TP, and while Hulk is fighting Namor Aquaman could use his hand to heal or tweak with his mind.

and....? distraction is one thing, but when your going against a guy such as Namor who has multiple wins over him solo it's going to take more than that.

Your joking right? you actually believe Hulk can break the bands yet cosmic entities that can think Hulk out of existance can't? sick No it's not in his power when people far far far stronger than him couldn't.

Dalak
Why it's magical based, as the Lady of Lake give him his new hand. The same Lady of the Lake that give King Arthur Excalibur. Arthur could literally cleanse the radiation out of him.

If Magic could cure Hulk that easily then Doc Strange would have done it years ago, he even admitted in the Illuminati that there was nothing he could do.

It's not a better feat in that Banner's problem is purely mental with no phycial issues to heal. Unless Aquaman has healed a purely mental disorder, not one rooted in physical abnormality, then assuming he can do so is just that: An Assumption.

Can you give an example of him like J'onn temporarily healing Jokers Insanity?

I asked you because you were using his actions against the WHite Martians overplay probing J'onn. And if he did it to the WHite Martians why not J'onn either? I'm serious, Do you think Aquaman could beat J'onn in a battle of the minds?

Oh yes, how many heroic Telepaths does teh JLA have?

See Responces Above, unless you belive that this Water Hand can do things that Dr Strange cannot.

Distracting Hulk from the fight with a Mind-Duel, while the fight is distracting him from his Mental Battle keeps him from focussing his rage to drive off the TP and fight back against Namor.

And Namor has at best Stalemated Hulk on land, unless they get him in the water there is no assured win. And from teh Hulk Annual a breathing and weakend Hulk was able to fight Namor much better underwater, and now he can do that regularly so while it's still assured (Namove > Anyone, underwater) it's not going to be as easy, and Hulk fighting smart (One of teh biggest facets of Bloodlust) can just jump back out of the water instead of stupidly and stubborly staying there.

Actually I looked this up, and now I'm withdrawing it. They didn't hold a Heroes Reborn Hulk and one who was channeling the power of that world on 616 shattered 2 mystic bubbles Strange put around him. Strange did hold Hulk successfully with them once other than that.

King_Mungi
If Magic could cure Hulk that easily then Doc Strange would have done it years ago, he even admitted in the Illuminati that there was nothing he could do.

It's not a better feat in that Banner's problem is purely mental with no phycial issues to heal. Unless Aquaman has healed a purely mental disorder, not one rooted in physical abnormality, then assuming he can do so is just that: An Assumption.

Can you give an example of him like J'onn temporarily healing Jokers Insanity?

I asked you because you were using his actions against the WHite Martians overplay probing J'onn. And if he did it to the WHite Martians why not J'onn either? I'm serious, Do you think Aquaman could beat J'onn in a battle of the minds?

Oh yes, how many heroic Telepaths does teh JLA have?

See Responces Above, unless you belive that this Water Hand can do things that Dr Strange cannot.

Distracting Hulk from the fight with a Mind-Duel, while the fight is distracting him from his Mental Battle keeps him from focussing his rage to drive off the TP and fight back against Namor.

And Namor has at best Stalemated Hulk on land, unless they get him in the water there is no assured win. And from teh Hulk Annual a breathing and weakend Hulk was able to fight Namor much better underwater, and now he can do that regularly so while it's still assured (Namove > Anyone, underwater) it's not going to be as easy, and Hulk fighting smart (One of teh biggest facets of Bloodlust) can just jump back out of the water instead of stupidly and stubborly staying there.

It's call PIS, as why wouldn't strange be able to cure him or even put up a magical telepathy block? There are many things they could have done, but they wanted him off the planet and do you really think they would just flat out cure the Hulk? he's a big ticket

No physical issues? his whole thing is physical. Hardly as if he can alter people's brain waves as shown before and heal mutated people than how is this an assumption?

Once again he caused a white martian to have a seizure, or once again I mention the Clear. Do you know what that is?

No it's called using several examples of showing high-end feats, and probally not but he definetly could give him a fight. Both are high end telepathy users, especially since Aquaman's upgrade.

No I'm talking about the entire DCU, not just the JLA.

No, but look once again at Dr.Strange's feats yeah I call pull as aliens cured Bruce Banner temportally of the Hulk.

If he is already being mind-attacked plus getting physically attacked by Namor there won't be much he could do. Especially if he attacks from a distance.

Remember Namor's black suit he doesn't dry out nearly as fast as he does. As DarkCrawler, Namor is his baby. Hell look at all the times he has fought the Hulk. If this is Savage Hulk he wouldn't flee he would want to try to prove he is the "Strongest there is"

Dalak
It's call PIS, as why wouldn't strange be able to cure him or even put up a magical telepathy block? There are many things they could have done, but they wanted him off the planet and do you really think they would just flat out cure the Hulk? he's a big ticket

So are you trying to say that every hero and/or villian with an 'Incurable' condition is PIS?

No, tell me about the Clear, and he didn't Heal Polaris, saying he did is misrepresentation. Aquaman was messing with his head and he got interrupted. I asked if Polaris was changed afterward and you never responded. Was he changed? Did anything occur?

It's a simple yes/no question: Has Aquaman Healed A Purely Mental Condition?

Temporarily, as every 'cure' has resulted. Same with THing, same with Joker, same with every other 'Incurable' case in comics.

Are you saing AIDS still existing in comics is PIS? That all disease, mutation, and all illness in the world can be cured with a snap of those water fingers?

Which is more likely PIS: Aquaman able to cure everything, or him not being able to?

Actually If Namor had been fighting the Hulk during the Onslaught saga I'd give them 10/10 odds seeing as a bolt of lighting to the head with a strong TP attack would KO him every time. (Cable + Storm = Hulk Reboot) He'd get back up in a while, but after the 10 count.

And it didn't say Savage, it said Hulk, therefore it's the Current Hulk who's not that stupid. He'd hop out of the water and make them come to him. And he'd get the chance to hop seeing as his Claps are more devastating underwater.

Soujaboy
Im sorry, but this is what I see happening

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118187ji.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118195ly.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118200el.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118211kg.jpg

Now together, these two shouldn't have much of a problem with the Hulk.

BTW Dalak, I just wanted to let you know that the crimson bands of Cyttorak are as strong as the wielders confidence. This could mean that when the the wielder put it on Hulk he wasn't confident enough to hold him.

oh yea, Namor has also broken the Crimson bands of Cyttorak.

DarkCrawler

Actually If Namor had been fighting the Hulk during the Onslaught saga I'd give them 10/10 odds seeing as a bolt of lighting to the head with a strong TP attack would KO him every time. (Cable + Storm = Hulk Reboot) He'd get back up in a while, but after the 10 count.

Well, what if Namor absorbs energy, and fires it at Hulk's head at the same time that Aquaman attacks him with telepathy?
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/2784/namorfeat235rn.gif
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9879/namorfeat241uq.gif

Dalak
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Im sorry, but this is what I see happening

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118187ji.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118195ly.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118200el.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118211kg.jpg

Now together, these two shouldn't have much of a problem with the Hulk.

BTW Dalak, I just wanted to let you know that the crimson bands of Cyttorak are as strong as the wielders confidence. This could mean that when the the wielder put it on Hulk he wasn't confident enough to hold him.

oh yea, Namor has also broken the Crimson bands of Cyttorak.

Thanks for the scans, Hulk reffering to himself as Me clinches that he was Gravage. The early Hulk that reverted back to Banner when he had too much stress.

And the Bands being like Gladiator is a useful bit of info, so I thank you for that.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Well, what if Namor absorbs energy, and fires it at Hulk's head at the same time that Aquaman attacks him with telepathy?

So how did that attack affect the Hulk? Did he go down?

Dalak

Namor has been shown that his lightning doesn't work on the Hulk previously, so why would he use it again? It was a singular strategy that Namor and AM would have no way of knowing about.

Namor's electrical attack. DEF #52?
http://img64.echo.cx/img64/2883/durabilityelectricity033gj.jpg

Dalak
Originally posted by Dinalfos
So how did that attack affect the Hulk? Did he go down?

No, I posted teh whole page in my last post.

DarkCrawler
Thanks for the scans, Hulk reffering to himself as Me clinches that he was Gravage. The early Hulk that reverted back to Banner when he had too much stress.

Well, you see, I'm not sure of that. He did talk about himself in third person most of the time, and he also called Namor "Fish-Man", like Savage Hulk does. Hulk also was Savage between Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #101-272, and this issue was Incredible Hulk v2 #188. I think it was Savage. Must just been that ol' Stan made a mistake. Namor also did knock out mindcontrolled Savage in Tales to Astonish 100, and he defeated Gravage in one page in Avengers.

Dinalfos
No, I posted teh whole page in my last post.

Well, then I guess Namor's attack is useless for a double atack.

DarkCrawler
Namor has been shown that his lightning doesn't work on the Hulk previously, so why would he use it again? It was a singular strategy that Namor and AM would have no way of knowing about.

Namor's electrical attack. DEF #52?
http://img64.echo.cx/img64/2883/durabilityelectricity033gj.jpg He could absorb more electricity. Also, he could direct it to his head, didn't Storm do that?

Dalak
He could absorb more electricity. Also, he could direct it to his head, didn't Storm do that?

Storm did that because Cable told her to at the same time he made a mental attack, and he figured it could help to jumpstart his mind.

Dalak
Well, you see, I'm not sure of that. He did talk about himself in third person most of the time, and he also called Namor "Fish-Man", like Savage Hulk does. Hulk also was Savage between Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #101-272, and this issue was Incredible Hulk v2 #188. I think it was Savage. Must just been that ol' Stan made a mistake. Namor also did knock out mindcontrolled Savage in Tales to Astonish 100, and he defeated Gravage in one page in Avengers.

Issue #188 is about The Gremiln bitting Hulk against somethign that looks like a Triceratops, with MUCH better art.

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/5267/theincrediblehulkv218800fc8ij.th.jpg

Tales To Astonish days were all Gravage.

DarkCrawler
Issue #188 is about The Gremiln bitting Hulk against somethign that looks like a Triceratops, with MUCH better art.

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/5267/theincrediblehulkv218800fc8ij.th.jpg

Tales To Astonish days were all Gravage.

Issue 118, I mean. And according to this site, Gravage was slowly replaced by Savage in TTA:
http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/incarnations2.php

Dalak
Issue 118, I mean. And according to this site, Gravage was slowly replaced by Savage in TTA:
http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/incarnations2.php

I can show 4-5 pages in that comic where he refers to himself in teh first person. That Hulk, regardless of what a fansite says, is Gravage.

On the bottom of the page, form #122, Hulk 'fights too long' and turns back into banner

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4371/theincrediblehulkv2122038sh.th.jpg

Soujaboy
I can show 4-5 pages in that comic where he refers to himself in teh first person. That Hulk, regardless of what a fansite says, is Gravage.

On the bottom of the page, form #122, Hulk 'fights too long' and turns back into banner

So whats that have to do with Namor ko Hulk?

DarkCrawler

Isn't "he" still in third person?

And yeah, I guess Hulk in 118 is Gravage after all.

Dalak
Originally posted by Soujaboy
So whats that have to do with Namor ko Hulk?

The Savage, Fixit, and Current Hulk don't have that weakness, so assuming that any fight is going to turn out exactly the same isn't quite correct. Gravage couldn't handle ALOT and reverted very often, the Savage remained Hulked for days at a time.

Dalak
Isn't "he" still in third person?

And yeah, I guess Hulk in 118 is Gravage after all.

I meant #118, but yeah.

Has Namor actually had a win against any other Hulk?

And Mind Controlled Hulk held back/fought TP and Namor took the win: http://img96.exs.cx/img96/2479/puppetmaster0dr.jpg

That's why I figure that Namor and Mind Tricks will give them the win 5/10 The Hand comes in after a big enough beating before they try the mind tricks IMO, and the other times he's pumping out too much power and anger to be affected, and teh mind trick backlash disables AM long enough for an Uber-Pissed Hulk to disable Namor.

That or Hulk could throw/punch Aquaman into Orbit if he doesn't Fly.

bigbran
namor has beaten hulk like 3 or 4 times.

DarkCrawler
I meant #118, but yeah.

Has Namor actually had a win against any other Hulk?

I guess he hasn't, if the fellow in Avengers is Gravage too. He stalemated for entire issue in Defenders, and has stalemated many other times too, though.

How much stronger is Savage then Gravage?

Dinalfos
Originally posted by bigbran
namor has beaten hulk like 3 or 4 times.

Make that two.

Although I do vaguely remember a b/w comic which had them fighting, but I don't remember the outcome.

DarkCrawler
He's beaten him three times, although one instance was Hulk fighting back mind-control. And the b/w comic isn't in continuity, I think...I don't think either was clear winner there anyway.

Dalak
I guess he hasn't, if the fellow in Avengers is Gravage too. He stalemated for entire issue in Defenders, and has stalemated many other times too, though.

How much stronger is Savage then Gravage?

The Savage is the strongest Hulk. He's the one with the most of his Uber-Feats. Gravage was more a blending of the original Evilish Grey Hulk with the increasing stupidity and power of the Savage.

As for How Much, I'd say the level of difference between Fixit and Savage with the Professors Rage Limits and increase. That is just my opinion though, other people who know Hulk would have to make thier opinion.

Now the Current Hulk seems to be a savage who is 'growing up' though into what is unknown. The Maestro might not be an alternate timeline after all wink

Dinalfos
Classic Savage Hulk is technically class 90, but that has been retconned into class 100, I think. The old Hulk from Tales to astonish is the one who is said to be in the lower class 70 range. Hence the commonly made(and possibly fallacious) connection that Doc Samson, being as strong as a calm Hulk, can lift 70 tons. Prof. Hulk is instant class 100 and Grey Hulk is class 75.

But I have to admit that various sources contradict each other.

DarkCrawler
The Savage is the strongest Hulk. He's the one with the most of his Uber-Feats. Gravage was more a blending of the original Evilish Grey Hulk with the increasing stupidity and power of the Savage.

As for How Much, I'd say the level of difference between Fixit and Savage with the Professors Rage Limits and increase. That is just my opinion though, other people who know Hulk would have to make thier opinion.

Now the Current Hulk seems to be a savage who is 'growing up' though into what is unknown. The Maestro might not be an alternate timeline after all wink I thought the current Hulk was Gravage, or something like a green Fixit/Grey Hulk. His power doesn't seem to be up there with Savage...

Or maybe he just hasn't shown much. smile

Dalak
I thought the current Hulk was Gravage, or something like a green Fixit/Grey Hulk. His power doesn't seem to be up there with Savage...

Or maybe he just hasn't shown much. smile

Well Planet Hulk started with him being weakened, and I know people are calling him Gravage, but I disagree. This Hulk is the Savage, since that's what was shown in House of M and thx to v3 #87 it shows they were the same.

He's not as mean as Fixit or Gravage, he's not as Horny as Fixit (Since Savage has been shown 'randy' before)

IMO the only real reason he's being called Gravage is because of the Intelligence Increase, which still isn't to Fixit's Levels or even Gravages. He's like a 7-8 year old.

Wolverine2006
Hulk wuld eat Aquaman and then wuld have trouble with Namor

King_Mungi
So are you trying to say that every hero and/or villian with an 'Incurable' condition is PIS?

No, tell me about the Clear, and he didn't Heal Polaris, saying he did is misrepresentation. Aquaman was messing with his head and he got interrupted. I asked if Polaris was changed afterward and you never responded. Was he changed? Did anything occur?

It's a simple yes/no question: Has Aquaman Healed A Purely Mental Condition?

Temporarily, as every 'cure' has resulted. Same with THing, same with Joker, same with every other 'Incurable' case in comics.

Are you saing AIDS still existing in comics is PIS? That all disease, mutation, and all illness in the world can be cured with a snap of those water fingers?

Which is more likely PIS: Aquaman able to cure everything, or him not being able to?

And it didn't say Savage, it said Hulk, therefore it's the Current Hulk who's not that stupid. He'd hop out of the water and make them come to him. And he'd get the chance to hop seeing as his Claps are more devastating underwater.

Have you actually seen the stuff Dr.Strange has done? and Hulk has been cured several times.

The Clear can best be likened to the Green of the Swamp Thing, it is a universal consciousness of all sea life. Via it he can communicate or command sea life on the other side of the planet. He can see what they see and much more what he is only beginning to realise. He can also push his telepathic powers to reach out to the higher land creatures to find that element of their brains that dates to their ancestors time in the ocean. Not really, as it's clear as day it was working on Polaris, and no he didn't change as Dolphin interupted as shown in the scans. It's clear as day.

YES! Autism is a mental health condition as stated by the Medicial Guide. Hell I even asked my mom and she is a nurse and she states the exact same thing.

Your actually hurting your case as they shows their incurable diesease has actually been cured.

Ummm...no, as do you seem him going to person to person curing AIDS victims? Even in the recent Superman ark dealt with a priest with cancer and Superman refused to cure him even when the preist asked him. Hell Black Panther actually has the cure of AIDS or cancer, but he doesn't share it.

As said by the Lady of the Lake heal everything, like I mentioned he friggin alterted a mutated being with Autism back into normal. Piror to getting his hand he was manipulating Dr.Polaris with mutliple personalities.

He's not that smart. Have you seen their speeds underwater? plus with the magical hand he can control the density of it giving him manipulation of water as well.

Dalak
Have you actually seen the stuff Dr.Strange has done? and Hulk has been cured several times.

He's had The Hulk suppressed before, never Cured. If he was, he wouldn't be the Hulk now.

He was being affected, but to what extent is unknown, same as if it would have worked or not. Saying that he cured him is jsut the same as me saying he couldn't ever cure polaris: It's too ambiguous to use.

A Mental disorder with a Physiological cause. Fix that cause and teh disorder is gone. It's not the same as MPD or any major psychosis is whatsoever and it never will be.

I didn't know about Black Panther, and I don't read Superman so I didn't see that. Thanks.

And again, he tried: he didn't dominate him and he didn't fail utterly. The fact is Polaris was unchanged.

Yes, and a weakened Hulk caught Namor speeding underwater.

When Hulk claps they will be distracted for long enough to Jump. It's not like teh water around New York is insanely deep, and Hulk's swimming alone has cause Tidal Waves. It's not like ne needs much more than a second to jump either, and Hulk's Claps have stunned better than Namor and Aquaman for more than a second or 2.

King_Mungi
He's had The Hulk suppressed before, never Cured. If he was, he wouldn't be the Hulk now.

He was being affected, but to what extent is unknown, same as if it would have worked or not. Saying that he cured him is jsut the same as me saying he couldn't ever cure polaris: It's too ambiguous to use.

A Mental disorder with a Physiological cause. Fix that cause and teh disorder is gone. It's not the same as MPD or any major psychosis is whatsoever and it never will be.

I didn't know about Black Panther, and I don't read Superman so I didn't see that. Thanks.

And again, he tried: he didn't dominate him and he didn't fail utterly. The fact is Polaris was unchanged.

Yes, and a weakened Hulk caught Namor speeding underwater.

When Hulk claps they will be distracted for long enough to Jump. It's not like teh water around New York is insanely deep, and Hulk's swimming alone has cause Tidal Waves. It's not like ne needs much more than a second to jump either, and Hulk's Claps have stunned better than Namor and Aquaman for more than a second or 2.

aliens cured him, but events at a later day bring his powers back. He is far from being uncurable. Hell, Sasquatch almost completly cured him of the Hulk personna seperating the two.

Form going into a villianous rage to being completly dosal shows what Aquaman was doing was seriously working. Even Tempest was impressed until Dolphin interupted them. Once again that was even before his upgrade.

Actually it is, and actually curing someone rewiring their genetics is far more impressive as Aquaman first healed Black Manta's body from being a hiedous monster into a human and then curing his autism.

Panter blackmailed our countires for the cure, but never did give it to them. Hudlin made him a dick.

Unchanged? Polaris stopped fighting it completly took the fight out of him beliving Aquaman could help him. He never failed, Doplphin stoped him.

Was Namor going full speed?

Well the thing is if he flees he is putting more of a space between him and Aquaman giving Arthir more time to use his TP. Aquaman in the water could attack Hulk from the inside summoning plankton as he did against the villian Eel. Aquaman isn't a one trick pony that just relies on strength

Dalak
aliens cured him, but events at a later day bring his powers back. He is far from being uncurable. Hell, Sasquatch almost completly cured him of the Hulk personna seperating the two.

And Doc Sampson seperated them, which ended up nearly killing them.

And I don't remember any Aliens curing Hulk. When was this, and how did he end up becoming Hulk again?

I asked you if he was changed afterward, you replied no. I posted and then you said he did. Make up your mind please.

healing a Body and altering Genetics is impressive, but healing something that is no 'injury' and is purely Mental (No Physiological Cause) is far more impressive to me.

He appeared to be. He jsut came out of nowhere and started pounding on him.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6564/incrediblehulkannual1998pg147y.th.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8141/incrediblehulkannual1998pg154o.th.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3826/incrediblehulkannual1998pg162z.th.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7596/incrediblehulkannual1998pg177m.th.jpg

And that shuld give an idea of how quick it'll be with Hulk jumping out of the water after a clap or a Stomp. That alone would cause a Tsunami that Aquaman and/or Namor would (CIS) have to stop and Hulk can take out one when that happens.

As stated before: Hulk WILL lose the majority, but it's not going to be easy.

DarkCrawler
No way is Namor going with his full speed there...here are just few examples of how Namor goes fast:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1133/namorfeat341pp.gif
http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/5295/namorspeedfeat342ky.gif
http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/7492/namorspeedfeat352fg.gif

DarkCrawler
And Tsunamis are not nothing new to Namor:
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/1919/namorspeedfeat631fn.gif

Dalak
No way is Namor going with his full speed there...here are just few examples of how Namor goes fast:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1133/namorfeat341pp.gif
http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/5295/namorspeedfeat342ky.gif
http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/7492/namorspeedfeat352fg.gif

So because he's not swimming in a circle, he's not going full speed?

He's pulling the "Speed up and slam" tactic and that pretty much requires near full speed if not your full speed to work out, and even the Gravage was able to break through the whirlpool he made.

OH yes, who's possessing Namor in that Tsunami scan, cause I KNOW no one is calling Namor 'Subby' and getting away with it?

DarkCrawler
So because he's not swimming in a circle, he's not going full speed?

He's pulling the "Speed up and slam" tactic and that pretty much requires near full speed if not your full speed to work out, and even the Gravage was able to break through the whirlpool he made.

OH yes, who's possessing Namor in that Tsunami scan, cause I KNOW no one is calling Namor 'Subby' and getting away with it?

Rick Jones.

And Namor is easily able to go 15,000 feet in seconds when swimming, that requires Mach 5+ speeds. And he can accelerate to that instantly. In those scans, it doesn't look like he is going with as fast speeds.
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9911/namorfeat724zw.gif
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9374/namorfeat737jo.gif

Seeing as Namor is the fastest being underwater, all the stuff he has dodged, and 85+ years of experience in it, I don't think that Hulk could catch him if he was going with full speeds.
http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/9686/namorspeedfeat361ma.gif
http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/1007/torpedospeed26gt.gif
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/8356/namorspeedfeat326rf.gif
http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/5183/namorfeat660vq.gif
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/8111/namorvsares32rx.gif
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/7430/namorvsares42ym.gif
http://img438.imageshack.us/img438/4816/namorvsthor48yh.gif

Hulk even has enough time to recover from his assault and stand up...Namor is going quite slow in there.
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulkannual1998pg177m.jpg

Dalak
Rick Jones.

And Namor is easily able to go 15,000 feet in seconds when swimming, that requires Mach 5+ speeds. And he can accelerate to that instantly. In those scans, it doesn't look like he is going with as fast speeds.
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9911/namorfeat724zw.gif
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9374/namorfeat737jo.gif

Seeing as Namor is the fastest being underwater, all the stuff he has dodged, and 85+ years of experience in it, I don't think that Hulk could catch him if he was going with full speeds.
http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/9686/namorspeedfeat361ma.gif
http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/1007/torpedospeed26gt.gif
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/8356/namorspeedfeat326rf.gif
http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/5183/namorfeat660vq.gif
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/8111/namorvsares32rx.gif
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/7430/namorvsares42ym.gif
http://img438.imageshack.us/img438/4816/namorvsthor48yh.gif

Hulk even has enough time to recover from his assault and stand up...Namor is going quite slow in there.
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulkannual1998pg177m.jpg

Do you know Hulk's other speed feats? He's not some Uber-Stupid and Slow Brick like so many assume. He's caught Artillery shells in teh air and spun around and hurled them back, he's caught Jets in flight, when Jumping he's confused for an ICBM sometimes, and he's Tagged Quicksilver (Like who hasn't wink )

Hulk isnt' slow, and just juked and grabbed Namor. He's zooming around him just like he did the robot at the top of the second list: to come around from behind, but Hulk was quick enough to shift slightly and catch him. It's nothing he hasn't done before.

And 15000 ft straight down when you've got a guy that's nearly a ton (At LEAST Half) sinking added into whatever you're doing to him isn't quite a Speed Feat IMO.

Dinalfos
The Hulk is indeed pretty fast. But that's not the only reason he cought Namor. He also has an amazingly developed sense of accuracy that doesn't necessarily require top speed, just decent timing.

King_Mungi
And Doc Sampson seperated them, which ended up nearly killing them.

And I don't remember any Aliens curing Hulk. When was this, and how did he end up becoming Hulk again?

I asked you if he was changed afterward, you replied no. I posted and then you said he did. Make up your mind please.

healing a Body and altering Genetics is impressive, but healing something that is no 'injury' and is purely Mental (No Physiological Cause) is far more impressive to me.

and they were cured and survived, so the incurable disease isn't incurable.

The Incredible Hulk #271-272, he had to once again give in as Wendigo was about to attack and kill him. This was the start of Banner in control of the Hulk's body. Later, Walter seperating the body of the two could have saved them both and cured Banner and none would have died. All though Walter felt it would have killed Banner, which Banner admits it wouldn't have.

No I said he was being changed until Dolphen intrupted him. If she didn't he would have been even Dr.Polaris knew it.

Except Aquaman healed both body and mind as he even said. Plus he was manipulating dr.polaris even before his upgrade

The rest DarkCrawler is discussing you with

General Kon-El
All you need to know:

Aquaman + Magic Hand = Hulk loses Incalculable strength + vast enhanced super healing = fishies lose

Dalak
and they were cured and survived, so the incurable disease isn't incurable.

The Incredible Hulk #271-272, he had to once again give in as Wendigo was about to attack and kill him. This was the start of Banner in control of the Hulk's body. Later, Walter seperating the body of the two could have saved them both and cured Banner and none would have died. All though Walter felt it would have killed Banner, which Banner admits it wouldn't have.

No I said he was being changed until Dolphen intrupted him. If she didn't he would have been even Dr.Polaris knew it.

Except Aquaman healed both body and mind as he even said. Plus he was manipulating dr.polaris even before his upgrade

The rest DarkCrawler is discussing you with

Okay, I jsut read both comics, and they didn't cure him, they used Gamma rays that affected him oddly and gave Bruce banner's mind control for a bit, but it was always tenuous. He was becoming savage before Nightmare got involved after The Secret War. The 'cure' you speak of was mentoined in the same page as him transforming into the Hulk. They used accidental radiation, they didn't take it away. The only one I've known to do that successfully is Silver Surfer, and Power Cosmic > Water Hand.

Now where did Sasquatch say he could/did seperate them? The only occurance of that I thought was with Sampson.

And I've said my peace about the rest, repeating it again isn't going to change your mind.

King_Mungi
Okay, I jsut read both comics, and they didn't cure him, they used Gamma rays that affected him oddly and gave Bruce banner's mind control for a bit, but it was always tenuous. He was becoming savage before Nightmare got involved after The Secret War. The 'cure' you speak of was mentoined in the same page as him transforming into the Hulk. They used accidental radiation, they didn't take it away. The only one I've known to do that successfully is Silver Surfer, and Power Cosmic > Water Hand.

Now where did Sasquatch say he could/did seperate them? The only occurance of that I thought was with Sampson.

And I've said my peace about the rest, repeating it again isn't going to change your mind.

No he even mentions he was cured after the radiation and tried desperitely to transform back as Sasquatch was fighting Wendigo. Then through sheer will he finally transformed into the Hulk. As stated "it was the first time, the mind triggers change within the body". That doesn't mean anyone under power cosmic can do that as well.

Hulk #313, Walter took over Hulk's body.

Dalak
No he even mentions he was cured after the radiation and tried desperitely to transform back as Sasquatch was fighting Wendigo. Then through sheer will he finally transformed into the Hulk. As stated "it was the first time, the mind triggers change within the body". That doesn't mean anyone under power cosmic can do that as well.

Hulk #313, Walter took over Hulk's body.

YOu are overlooking a very important fact: If he was cured there would be no Hulk. It just temporarily changed teh way he manifested, it did not 'cure' him.

And Walter took over Hulk's body for long enough to explain teh situation, there is no guarentee that as before the Hulk and Banner wouldn't weaken and die apart. No one said that it was guarenteed that Walter could do it permanently or not, though Banner certainly wanted him to. Besides, The Hulk was still in the body or it wouldn't have been in that form.

And while Non-Power Cosmic users aren't ruled out, it shows the level of energy manipulation it takes to drain off all of Hulk's constantly created Gamma Radiation. There's a difference between a pasivelly radioactive mutant, and the Hulk which puts out radiation and power while putting out even more in a constantly increasing degree as he gets angrier.

I've also remembered something: The Rules here state that all unspecified matches occur in the Arena, not New York. I confused that bit with SHC and their rules. Therefore the match is in a sandy arena with them starting 100ft apart. I'll have to adjust my earlier opinion after some thought on the matter since neither Aquaman or Namor will have access to water or sea creatures.

King_Mungi
YOu are overlooking a very important fact: If he was cured there would be no Hulk. It just temporarily changed teh way he manifested, it did not 'cure' him.

And Walter took over Hulk's body for long enough to explain teh situation, there is no guarentee that as before the Hulk and Banner wouldn't weaken and die apart. No one said that it was guarenteed that Walter could do it permanently or not, though Banner certainly wanted him to. Besides, The Hulk was still in the body or it wouldn't have been in that form.

And while Non-Power Cosmic users aren't ruled out, it shows the level of energy manipulation it takes to drain off all of Hulk's constantly created Gamma Radiation. There's a difference between a pasivelly radioactive mutant, and the Hulk which puts out radiation and power while putting out even more in a constantly increasing degree as he gets angrier.

I've also remembered something: The Rules here state that all unspecified matches occur in the Arena, not New York. I confused that bit with SHC and their rules. Therefore the match is in a sandy arena with them starting 100ft apart. I'll have to adjust my earlier opinion after some thought on the matter since neither Aquaman or Namor will have access to water or sea creatures.

It cured in the sense where if he didn't forceable change there wouldn't be a Hulk. TP can manipulate a person from having those urges and those were from furry aliens that did it to him. As you mentioned as well as Thing is another incurable case, but how many times has he became human again?

Actually it was said in Alpha Flight it would be permant, as that was Walter's hope to get a new body. The teather line bonds Walter's soul into Hulk's and that's why Bruce's was expelled in aestral form. They were hoping for a brainless monster to send the line in on.

Not really, it just shows a uber person easily doing it once again that doesn't mean the Waterbearer from the Lady of the Lake can't do that.

Doesn't matter as Aquaman doesn't dry out, and he has commanded land creatures as well. Plus Namor with his black suit doesn't dry out fast.

Dalak
It cured in the sense where if he didn't forceable change there wouldn't be a Hulk. TP can manipulate a person from having those urges and those were from furry aliens that did it to him. As you mentioned as well as Thing is another incurable case, but how many times has he became human again?

I don't know, but he always rejects it. On theory was that he didn't think the blind girl with the A name (I'm HORRIBLE with names) would love ben grimm without the tragedy of The Thing.

And Hulk Was Not Cured, the condition was altered by the Gamma of the Galaxy master and the Gamma that unintentionally bombarded him when they transported him to earth, it wasn't just the aliens nor was it intentional. Bruce mentions that in #272 and I'm willing to post the pages.

I understand the Mindless part as that is gone into in teh Hulk comic, but I'd like to see that statement if you don't mind.

It doesn't mean he can't but that doesn't mean he can either.

There aren't any creatures in the arena. It's all in Khazaan. Just a large empty arena filled with sand and ringed by a Audience seating area with a God Proof Dome over them. Namor can fly free, but leaving the arena intentionally earns a loss.

It should all be in the rules thread but I can Quote from CBR.

zbucsz
wowo im drunk right now its 4th of july drink up ppl.........hulk wins

King_Mungi
I don't know, but he always rejects it. On theory was that he didn't think the blind girl with the A name (I'm HORRIBLE with names) would love ben grimm without the tragedy of The Thing.

And Hulk Was Not Cured, the condition was altered by the Gamma of the Galaxy master and the Gamma that unintentionally bombarded him when they transported him to earth, it wasn't just the aliens nor was it intentional. Bruce mentions that in #272 and I'm willing to post the pages.

I understand the Mindless part as that is gone into in teh Hulk comic, but I'd like to see that statement if you don't mind.

It doesn't mean he can't but that doesn't mean he can either.

There aren't any creatures in the arena. It's all in Khazaan. Just a large empty arena filled with sand and ringed by a Audience seating area with a God Proof Dome over them. Namor can fly free, but leaving the arena intentionally earns a loss.

It should all be in the rules thread but I can Quote from CBR.

Except 99% of the time he moans about trying to cure himself. He even traveled to the past to fight his old self to give himself a cure. However, by doing so didn't cure him but the old Ben he gave the cure to just created a divergent timeline. He wants nothing more to be human again.

Medical condition once again, if it's dormant or don't reacure it's cured. I have the comic, and what differences does it make? he literally was cured until he forceable made himself transform the first time he ever did that.

Alpha Flight #25-27

It's the Lady of the Lake the person who gave Arthur Excalibur

Now your making your own stipulation. There are animals that exist in the desert, no area is devoid of life forms. Actually no it dpesn't, if they can return on their own free will or power the match continues that's what the rule ditcates. Also why would Namor even flee? that's not even close to being in character.

Dalak
Except 99% of the time he moans about trying to cure himself. He even traveled to the past to fight his old self to give himself a cure. However, by doing so didn't cure him but the old Ben he gave the cure to just created a divergent timeline. He wants nothing more to be human again.

Medical condition once again, if it's dormant or don't reacure it's cured. I have the comic, and what differences does it make? he literally was cured until he forceable made himself transform the first time he ever did that.

Alpha Flight #25-27

It's the Lady of the Lake the person who gave Arthur Excalibur

Now your making your own stipulation. There are animals that exist in the desert, no area is devoid of life forms. Actually no it dpesn't, if they can return on their own free will or power the match continues that's what the rule ditcates. Also why would Namor even flee? that's not even close to being in character.

Yet he moans about being a monster when fighting the Hulk in teh F4 issues before Planet Hulk.

And yeah, Hulk's cured . . . about as much as he's cured every time Savage Hulk turns back into Banner. If the pre-existing condition (Hulk Transformation, triggers have varied. In this case Willing the transformation) still exists, then it's NOT cured, and no amount of rationalization will make it otherwise.

NO stipulation, it's the Arena:

From the CBR Rules Thread (http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=94119)

"05. Setting: The default battle area is the Arena of Khazan, a colossal arena that looks somewhat like a Roman Amphitheatre. It is typically a 250 feet by 200 feet ellipse, though the size is adjustable in accordance to the size of the contestants; the opposing sides start out about 100 feet from one another. The Arena of Khazan is itself next to completely indestructable. The audience are protected from stray energy blasts/debis/body parts by a godly powered forcefield. The ground of the arena itself does not have this protection, nor is the skydome covered by it. Somewhere in the arena is located a commentators box (location seems to vary)."

There is not a Default Location posted in case no one indicates it, and since the rules were taken from CBR I'm posting it.

And I mentioned specifically INTENTIONAL leaving if you'll look back at my post, so I didn't say being knocked out of the Arena is automatically a loss. Regardless if someone is thrown into orbit they are out. (Unless Namor's flight works without air)

ST0RM SHAD0W
Hulk wins this.

Apolloknight
Yet he moans about being a monster when fighting the Hulk in teh F4 issues before Planet Hulk.

And yeah, Hulk's cured . . . about as much as he's cured every time Savage Hulk turns back into Banner. If the pre-existing condition (Hulk Transformation, triggers have varied. In this case Willing the transformation) still exists, then it's NOT cured, and no amount of rationalization will make it otherwise.

From the CBR Rules Thread (http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=94119)

"05. Setting: The default battle area is the Arena of Khazan, a colossal arena that looks somewhat like a Roman Amphitheatre. It is typically a 250 feet by 200 feet ellipse, though the size is adjustable in accordance to the size of the contestants; the opposing sides start out about 100 feet from one another. The Arena of Khazan is itself next to completely indestructable. The audience are protected from stray energy blasts/debis/body parts by a godly powered forcefield. The ground of the arena itself does not have this protection, nor is the skydome covered by it. Somewhere in the arena is located a commentators box (location seems to vary)."

There is not a Default Location posted in case no one indicates it, and since the rules were taken from CBR I'm posting it.

And I mentioned specifically INTENTIONAL leaving if you'll look back at my post, so I didn't say being knocked out of the Arena is automatically a loss. Regardless if someone is thrown into orbit they are out. (Unless Namor's flight works without air)

That Arena thing would be cool for some fighters, but it would be a huge disadvantage for other's, batman, Mr fantastic, guys that can think on the fly in a city setting, or in this case, Aquaman and Namor with no water.

King_Mungi

Ummm...that kinda proves me point he doesn't want to be a monster.

Actually no, Hulk would have went compliant dormant ie not be able to transform back into Hulk through rage or fear. Banner had to forceably alter the process, without it there would have been no Hulk. Prior he had no choice it was all automatic, but Banner sacrificed this to help save Sasquatch as he said.

The rules don't indicate the exact surrondings (inside the dome), and no matter where you are you can use the landscape to your advantage. It just tells about the arena, and the people are protected from the fight with the forcefield that doesn't mean the entire area has it. Even says that in the rules.

His wings were never explained, but two class 100 would have an easier time through one person into orbit as well. It can go both ways.

Accel
Namor could easily provide a distraction for while Aquaman uses his magic hand to revert Hulk back to Banner.

Fish-men win.

DarkCrawler
Do you know Hulk's other speed feats? He's not some Uber-Stupid and Slow Brick like so many assume. He's caught Artillery shells in teh air and spun around and hurled them back, he's caught Jets in flight, when Jumping he's confused for an ICBM sometimes, and he's Tagged Quicksilver (Like who hasn't wink )

He's fast, but Namor is faster. And he's gone faster then he does in that pic. You can clearly see that (with Hulk having time to stand up and all, it's clearly not Namor speedblitzing like he has done gazillions of times underwater)

Artilerry shields and Jets don't really think or are capable of doding under that kind of conditions. Namor does.

Hulk isnt' slow, and just juked and grabbed Namor. He's zooming around him just like he did the robot at the top of the second list: to come around from behind, but Hulk was quick enough to shift slightly and catch him. It's nothing he hasn't done before.

It's not Hulk's catching speed that wonders me, it's Namor's dodging speed. He's dodged faster and more difficult things then that, is the fastest being underwater, and has insane experience of doing that. Dodging the Hulk's catching hand should be childs play to him.

And 15000 ft straight down when you've got a guy that's nearly a ton (At LEAST Half) sinking added into whatever you're doing to him isn't quite a Speed Feat IMO.

He's not moving slow enough for him to sink there. He's PUSHING him through the water. Which would just lessen his speed, actually.

Brutacus
Hulk would beat them

Dalak
He's fast, but Namor is faster. And he's gone faster then he does in that pic. You can clearly see that (with Hulk having time to stand up and all, it's clearly not Namor speedblitzing like he has done gazillions of times underwater)

Artilerry shields and Jets don't really think or are capable of doding under that kind of conditions. Namor does.

It's not Hulk's catching speed that wonders me, it's Namor's dodging speed. He's dodged faster and more difficult things then that, is the fastest being underwater, and has insane experience of doing that. Dodging the Hulk's catching hand should be childs play to him.

How many times has Namor left a Sonic Boom?

And no he's not Speedblitzing him in a whirlpool but that doesn't mean he's not going close to full speed. Hulk grabbed after Namor was past so he still couldn't 'see' it happening. He has better than Human reflexes but he's not the Flash man.

Gravity still has an effect, that cannot be denied. I did forget about the density of the Water though.

Dalak
Actually no, Hulk would have went compliant dormant ie not be able to transform back into Hulk through rage or fear. Banner had to forceably alter the process, without it there would have been no Hulk. Prior he had no choice it was all automatic, but Banner sacrificed this to help save Sasquatch as he said.

No, something going into dormancy is NOT a cure. Is syphylis cured when it shows no symptoms and does no damage? Neither is a Hulk who lies in wait to be summoned. He. Was. Not. Cured.

BTW He didn't sacrifice anything to save Sasquatch, not even close. He transformed to save his ownn life. He thought, THOUGHT he was cured and that gave him a will to live, and it was that will to live and defend himself that triggers the transformation and the scans below will show.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7204/theincrediblehulkv2272128gh.th.jpg
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6867/theincrediblehulkv2272138bv.th.jpg

And even then it wasn't perfect as the Savage Popped up for a second showing that he was suppressed and not cured.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/225/theincrediblehulkv2272180eg.th.jpg
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2337/theincrediblehulkv2272194ng.th.jpg

Suppression =/= Cure

They have pills that suppress Herpes outbreaks but it even says in the commercials: It Is Not A Cure.

Why is this so hard for me to explain to you?

King_Mungi
No, something going into dormancy is NOT a cure. Is syphylis cured when it shows no symptoms and does no damage? Neither is a Hulk who lies in wait to be summoned. He. Was. Not. Cured.

BTW He didn't sacrifice anything to save Sasquatch, not even close. He transformed to save his ownn life. He thought, THOUGHT he was cured and that gave him a will to live, and it was that will to live and defend himself that triggers the transformation and the scans below will show.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7204/theincrediblehulkv2272128gh.th.jpg
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6867/theincrediblehulkv2272138bv.th.jpg

And even then it wasn't perfect as the Savage Popped up for a second showing that he was suppressed and not cured.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/225/theincrediblehulkv2272180eg.th.jpg
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2337/theincrediblehulkv2272194ng.th.jpg

Suppression =/= Cure

They have pills that suppress Herpes outbreaks but it even says in the commercials: It Is Not A Cure.

Why is this so hard for me to explain to you?

Actually wrong, medical guide once again as I graduated from Pre: Health states if it goes into dormancy you are in fact cured.

Wrong again, he even states he has to save Sasquatcgh "I've got to help him" and explains how could he if he is just Banner and then he forceable made the change. That actually just hurt your case even more posting the scans.

Dalak

DarkCrawler
How many times has Namor left a Sonic Boom?

Sonic booms don't apply underwater (at least in comics), Aquaman, for example has gone way faster then speed of sound in water, and has not left any sonic booms. Physics won't apply in comics always, I have learnt that. erm

And no he's not Speedblitzing him in a whirlpool but that doesn't mean he's not going close to full speed. Hulk grabbed after Namor was past so he still couldn't 'see' it happening. He has better than Human reflexes but he's not the Flash man.

Yes, but like I said, Hulk had time to stand up and be ready for the attack. If Namor was going even close to his full speed, that would not have happened.

Gravity still has an effect, that cannot be denied. I did forget about the density of the Water though.

That effect is too miniscule to be noticed.

King_Mungi

Dalak
Wrong again, I even looked back once again in my medical books and they state the exact same thing. Online dictionary < Medical books

How so? I have the medical background and I'm the one who reads both DC and Marvel, while you admited you don't

Wrong again, he tried to transform to save himself but couldn't. He only changed because he wanted to help Sasquatch and didn't want to die. Yet when he was already faced with death he didn't transform. He literally had to force himself to get sick once again.

http://img268.imageshack.us/my.php?image=theincrediblehulkv2272138bv.jpg
Now the words spoken are "I deserve a chance to live!" and then the narration goes "That Desire triggers something within the mind of Bruce Banner"

Now. You. Are. Lying.

I'm done with you.

King_Mungi
Now the words spoken are "I deserve a chance to live!" and then the narration goes "That Desire triggers something within the mind of Bruce Banner"

Now. You. Are. Lying.

I'm done with you.

and what did he say prior? exactally

Dalak
Actually I decided to reply only once more, for I will spend no more time on someone who deliberately lies about posted evidence:

1. If your medical definition is correct, then that would mean Syphylis and Herpes cure themselves as a part of their own infectious cycle.

2. Banner made one statement in the scans I've already provided (re-posted below for everyone too see) about Sasquatch, only 1 bit in 2 whole pages in comparison to 3-4 (Depending on your interpretation) references to saving his own life. Yet you say that Sasquatch was his motivation. That is wrong and you know it. At that instant all that was on his mind was saving his own hide, since for the 3 panels right before the change that was what he was obsessing about his death and freaking out about it.

http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=theincrediblehulkv2272128gh.jpg

3. The Gamma Radiation altered Banner further, it did not cure him. When he wanted to strength and power to fight for his own life more than anything else he changed showing that only the trigger to the transformation had changed. He thought he may have a cure, but he never said outright "I am cured" he said If and Could, but nothing to indicate it was certain.

And now I'm done, I will no longer reply to you. Good day.

King_Mungi
Actually I decided to reply only once more, for I will spend no more time on someone who deliberately lies about posted evidence:

1. If your medical definition is correct, then that would mean Syphylis and Herpes cure themselves as a part of their own infectious cycle.

2. Banner made one statement in the scans I've already provided (re-posted below for everyone too see) about Sasquatch, only 1 bit in 2 whole pages in comparison to 3-4 (Depending on your interpretation) references to saving his own life. Yet you say that Sasquatch was his motivation. That is wrong and you know it. At that instant all that was on his mind was saving his own hide, since for the 3 panels right before the change that was what he was obsessing about his death and freaking out about it.

http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=theincrediblehulkv2272128gh.jpg

3. The Gamma Radiation altered Banner further, it did not cure him. When he wanted to strength and power to fight for his own life more than anything else he changed showing that only the trigger to the transformation had changed. He thought he may have a cure, but he never said outright "I am cured" he said If and Could, but nothing to indicate it was certain.

And now I'm done, I will no longer reply to you. Good day.

So.....Hulk never said anythin about helping Sasquatch? how am I liar if it;s something that stated?

1. Bingo
2. Wrong again, if Sasquatch failed to hold Wendigo he would have killed him. So thus he needed to help Sasquatch or in turn he would have died. Not hard to follow.
3. Once again medical defintion states it's a cure, if cancer goes into remition than your considered to be cured. If normally if Hulk was ever scared he would have instantly turned into the Hulk, yet he never did. This was the first time he had to literally force the transformation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.