Xan (ut) Vs Mc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Xan the Legendary tournament champion VS Master Chief

Xan and Master Chief have all the weapons available to them from the games, Xan has all the UT weapons from all the games except super weapons such as redeemer and ion painter and the Chief can hold all the covenent and his own weapons from the game, not just 2 at a time.

the battle is in an enormous city, space age style with tall skyscrapers but a large land mass in between of concrete, both of them start on this middle concrete area

Xan starts inside a Goliath tank while MC starts in the tank from Halo

they both have an hours cease fire so they cannot attack until that has past so they can prepare themselves

UT powerups such as 25 health and big keg of health and the shields are littered around the place

IMO this is a good matchup, both with shields and wearing powerful suits and both are very fast and skilled

SpadeKing
chief

Burning thought
erm..is that fan boyism or are you going to actually say why

SpadeKing
because I've played UT and he sucks my left nut no expression

Burning thought
erm...he defeats every team in the tournement, wears a better and more powerful suit than MC, has far more powerful weapons, he can defeat the skaarj who could pwn the covenant, the covenant are ridiculous creatures compared to what Xan has faced roll eyes (sarcastic)

the fight will go like this, chief will get blasted out of his tank and then Xan will get out of his just to make it fair and then chief will start shooting his weak machine gun just after Xan launches off a trio of missles from the rocket launcher, all locked on, Chief tries to dodge but gets blasted to dust by the AOE Happy Dance

end off

SpadeKing
Head shotermm thats all he needs, actually scarb gun, rod gun, or sword will finish him he wouldn't need armor he's a damn lot faster than him

Burning thought
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Head shotermm thats all he needs, actually scarb gun, rod gun, or sword will finish him he wouldn't need armor he's a damn lot faster than him

WTF a damn lot faster, Xan is much much faster and his armour is more manouverable, Xan can pull off back flips and fast dodges in his armour that MC would never dream of

also head shot with what, you cannot head shot someone with the fuel rod, its like an energy rocket launcher that is so damn slow to charge and fire its laughable, also the sword...... laughing you cannot head shot with a sword man, also i doubt MC is gonner get that close with Xan flipping about like a nutter

Also whats to stop Xan from just blasting MC into dust with the Link gun, Rocket launcher, or simply use the Mini gun to blow away MC in seconds

Also Xans suit is so damn tough it can survive rocket launcher blasts as if it was nothing so i doubt the fuel rod is gonner be much help even if it does hit, it wont hit again with chief blasted to pieces from Xans more weapons
this fight isnt really fair, poor MC has weaker suit, less power weapons,less weapons to start with, the poor guy is dead meat rolling on floor laughing

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Burning thought
WTF a damn lot faster, Xan is much much faster and his armour is more manouverable, Xan can pull off back flips and fast dodges in his armour that MC would never dream of

also head shot with what, you cannot head shot someone with the fuel rod, its like an energy rocket launcher that is so damn slow to charge and fire its laughable, also the sword...... laughing you cannot head shot with a sword man, also i doubt MC is gonner get that close with Xan flipping about like a nutter

Also whats to stop Xan from just blasting MC into dust with the Link gun, Rocket launcher, or simply use the Mini gun to blow away MC in seconds

Also Xans suit is so damn tough it can survive rocket launcher blasts as if it was nothing so i doubt the fuel rod is gonner be much help even if it does hit, it wont hit again with chief blasted to pieces from Xans more weapons
this fight isnt really fair, poor MC has weaker suit, less power weapons,less weapons to start with, the poor guy is dead meat rolling on floor laughing

no I meant those are the weapons he actually needs to use for one hit kills, 4 with the fuel rod erm so could chief but ht egame producers don't add that stuff if they added everything the chief really could do the controls would be so complicated and the game would be too easy to beat, they have different rockets how are we supposed to know the difference between the Halo rocket power and the UT rocket power? trus me chief armor is way better it can allow him to deflect tank missiles no expression he was train to war at the age of 6 boilogically and chemically enhanced, his bones can probably take about the amount of punishment as Xan's suit

Burning thought
he wont survive a triple rocket strike or a link gun beam ray, also a tank shell is not as powerful as a trio of rockets dude, a tank in RL can be blown to pieces by one or two rockets let alone a trio, also whats to say Xans suit cannot take more than a rocket, he shrugs it off as if it was nothing, its safe to say his suit is far great

anyway where you gettin this, i want a link to this info ur gettin at, ime guessin the Halo book but i doubt he can do back flips, i just cant reckon on him doing that in that bulky halo suit laughing

and wtf, Xan just needs to fire one Link gun beam on poor old Chief and hes vapour so who cares if he can survive a rocket, Xan can survive hundreds if he dodges them all smokin'

SpadeKing
like I said how would you know the power difference in the rockets? and the tanks? anyway the 'Bulky' armor increases all of his abilities so if he could do a backflip he would beable to do it about five times as fast, and chief just needs to fire one beam from the scarab gun and Xan wouldn't be able to run due to splash damage.

Burning thought
whats the scarab gun again, is that the one that shoots those pink crystals that stick in you or somethin, because if it is then its weak, also bringing splash damage into this, Xans trio of missles obviously also do splash damage so chief cannot run from them either

SpadeKing
whats the scarab gun again, is that the one that shoots those pink crystals that stick in you or somethin, because if it is then its weak, also bringing splash damage into this, Xans trio of missles obviously also do splash damage so chief cannot run from them either

no its like the James Bond golden gun, One hit Kills its the beam weapon that the scarab uses except in a plasma rifle shape

Burning thought
no its like the James Bond golden gun, One hit Kills its the beam weapon that the scarab uses except in a plasma rifle shape

is it in the game

SpadeKing
is it in the game

yep its hard as hell to get though smoetimes when I go for it its not there, but most of the time it is

Burning thought
well it doesnt matter, at Xans speed MC wouldnt be able to target properly, also it hasnt been tested on Xans armour, in the game Xan survives missles, laser blasts, everything almost unless he is fightning with people of his level, wheras chief dies from one tank shell, one missle hitting him will kill him, his frailer than Xan

anyway nothin will convince me big grin

Blaxican Hydra
yep its hard as hell to get though smoetimes when I go for it its not there, but most of the time it is

The scarab gun is an easter egg and isn't real. But, I wont argue it again.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
The scarab gun is an easter egg and isn't real. But, I wont argue it again.

but you can still get it can't you so its still 'real'

SpadeKing
well it doesnt matter, at Xans speed MC wouldnt be able to target properly, also it hasnt been tested on Xans armour, in the game Xan survives missles, laser blasts, everything almost unless he is fightning with people of his level, wheras chief dies from one tank shell, one missle hitting him will kill him, his frailer than Xan

anyway nothin will convince me big grin

the scarab gun if it wasn't for game mechanicsermm can discinergrate tanks

Burning thought
the scarab gun if it wasn't for game mechanicsermm can discinergrate tanks

where u get that rubbish from, as he said its just an easter egg, something fun to find in the game, how do u know it can do that to tanks if it wasnt for game mechanics

anyway if it wasnt for game mechanics then, Xan would move at light speed and dodge a million bullets fired at close range all around him like it was nothing roll eyes (sarcastic) honestly, anyway let me just bring the Redeemer and the super weapons of unreal into this and Xan would take the entire area out with a nuklear blast or melt it with an ion cannon laughing

SpadeKing
where u get that rubbish from, as he said its just an easter egg, something fun to find in the game, how do u know it can do that to tanks if it wasnt for game mechanics

anyway if it wasnt for game mechanics then, Xan would move at light speed and dodge a million bullets fired at close range all around him like it was nothing roll eyes (sarcastic) honestly, anyway let me just bring the Redeemer and the super weapons of unreal into this and Xan would take the entire area out with a nuklear blast or melt it with an ion cannon laughing

trust me I know I used it unlimited ammo, its pratically the same as teh Scarab weapon just in a smaller package and the scarab if they let it could've disinegrated the tank on......uh w/e level that was

no he wouldn't be able to move that fast no expression

I wish he would blow the enitre area cause they would both diew00t then I shall rule supreme devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.