Captain Atom v.s Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
ok keep in mind that Cap has beaten Majestic, can he beat another superman clone

lilnutta12
look through a copule of the say last 10 to 14 threads and see how much proof there is that hyperion is strong enough to kill every one in the marvfel or d.c. multiverse with the exception of cosmo ppl

Scoobless
Originally posted by Redatom65
ok keep in mind that Cap has beaten Majestic, can he beat another superman clone

Was that in the 9 part Atom mini series?... I've got a couple of those but I never actually saw those two fight

R.O.T. Yahman
I think Captain Atom is going to show how powerful he is, in the new JLA serries. smile

He did well against Apollo, he caused the fusion reaction (providing, him with his powers), to go 'melt down'. He did admit that Apollo could have killed him.

Soleran
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I think Captain Atom is going to show how powerful he is, in the new JLA arc. smile

Yeah great SO POWERFUL, he'll still be under Superman, lol ok where he is anyway.

Juntai
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I think Captain Atom is going to show how powerful he is, in the new JLA serries. smile

He did well against Apollo, he caused the fusion reaction (providing, him with his powers), to go 'melt down'. He did admit that Apollo could have killed him. True, but he said it would have taken hours.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Juntai
True, but he said it would have taken hours.

Indeed .... I don't understand why he didn't consider fighting back, instead of just crying about it , like Portuguese football player.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Soleran
Yeah great SO POWERFUL, he'll still be under Superman, lol ok where he is anyway.

There's also Hal and Dianna .... Thinking about its he's unlikely to be 'doing' anything. sad

I'd love a JLA without Superman .... It would be good to give Black Adam / Orion / Captain Atom / Martian Manhunter a place in the spotlight. smile

Redatom65
yeah it would be great to have MM to have spot light

Validus
MM already had his JLA. It sucked.

guy222
cap

Bransolute
Hype.

Endless Mike
Isn't current CA more powerful than all of the Monitors combined?

JasonK4
Hyperion.

B.A
He didn't beat him. He blasted him, knocked him in the ground and flew off. Hardly a knockout win ay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.