Cyclops vs. Caption America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
Who would win out of these two great leaders.................im go wit cyclops

Metalmanx
Use the search function, my friend. This thread has already been done, and is already quite long.

Cyke wins 7-8/10.

zbucsz
damn my bads again lol

grey fox
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Use the search function, my friend. This thread has already been done, and is already quite long.

Cyke wins 7-8/10.

No it hasn't. Your thinking of CAPTAIN America , this my friend is Cyke versus CAPTION America

zbucsz
lol yeah

Redatom65
Cyclops wins everytime against CAPTION america no expression

Sixth_Winged
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/Sixth_Winged/experimentalsig6.gif

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/Sixth_Winged/experimentalsig6.gif

Couldn't of described it better myself.

rotiart
Two of my favorite Characters. I just wish Cyclops was still written like he was when Jim Lee era and before. :/

In this case though, I'd see Captain America for 5.1/10.

If they aren't bloodlusted, theres too much multial respect. Captain would get in close, and knock down Cyclops. Then Captain buys him a pint at the local inn.. So cap wins right? Nah Cyclops wanted the free beer. :P its a win-win situation.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by rotiart
Two of my favorite Characters. I just wish Cyclops was still written like he was when Jim Lee era and before. :/

In this case though, I'd see Captain America for 5.1/10.

If they aren't bloodlusted, theres too much multial respect. Captain would get in close, and knock down Cyclops. Then Captain buys him a pint at the local inn.. So cap wins right? Nah Cyclops wanted the free beer. :P its a win-win situation.

If they are bloodlusted Cyclopes ends the fight within the first half second. no expression

rotiart
Originally posted by Apolloknight
If they are bloodlusted Cyclopes ends the fight within the first half second. no expression

True. A 30-ton concussive blast that hits every part of your body not blocked by a shield that is only 2.5 feet in diameter? Poor cap would lose his legs and head... But like I said.. i don't see any mention of bloodlust on here... smile

Captain America "Miller's on me!"

manjaro
the first zap takes away his shield cuz you know he's gonna block.. even tho cap would do the ol spik spak spok with the shield off the walls to take cyke out, but scott is better at calculating trig. equations in his head to bounce his beam off walls and reflective surfaces, so it would be zik zak zook off the walls, or he might do what he did to a bunch of trainees once and start breaking cap's legs

xmarksthespot
Caption America pwns.

But in seriousness, if they got into close range combat that really wouldn't necessarily give the win to Cap. Cap is better h2h, but Cyclops can likely hold his own long enough to blast him away.

This thread has been done.

King KAM
Couldn't of described it better myself. hey appollo knight show this Charging star against that move, because you just proved us right, Cap runs right through that special.

And if that was Cykes regular optic beam, cap woulda charge through it.
Against the special all cap needs is to do his special and he runs through that too.

Sixth_Winged
huh As if cap charging with shield enveloped with energy is even realistic. Even in the game, his super(?) charging star gets swallowed up by a beam attack once the momentum/hits expire(which isn't that much).

King KAM
huh As if cap charging with shield enveloped with energy is even realistic. Even in the game, his super(?) charging star gets swallowed up by a beam attack once the momentum/hits expire(which isn't that much). actually the hits are as long as any beam super. and far longer than cyclops special.

And since when to cyclops use blasts large enough to kill people?m he doesnt lets follow the forum rules here.

batdude123
Originally posted by King KAM
actually the hits are as long as any beam super. and far longer than cyclops special.

And since when to cyclops use blasts large enough to kill people?m he doesnt lets follow the forum rules here.

no expression

Sixth_Winged
actually the hits are as long as any beam super. and far longer than cyclops special.

Uhmm... no. Have you ever played MVC2? If you did, you'd know it only has a very limited amount of hits put into it and once it expires, he kinda leans back and take the rest of the hits coming from super "beams'.

I should know, i still have mine on my Xbox. Not that it matters, considering he cannot possibly do that in comics while his opponent can do his.

I can hear arguments again going on rants about how it is out of Cyke's character. Too bad he has done blasts before that was only aimed to stun people and not kill even if he widens the arc. He can even concentrate the force into a smaller blasts rather than a wide arc. The only point where he can't control the potency(to degree, at least until the reveal on the recent Astonishing) is when his visor is totally off.

It is perfectly within his character (specially after that twelve saga/post-apocalypse merged) to use whatever he can in a battle.

And if that's not enough he could just shoot his regular beam, cap tries to push/deflect it, then cyke can slightly turn his vision downwards to his feet.

King KAM
Uhmm... no. Have you ever played MVC2? If you did, you'd know it only has a very limited amount of hits put into it and once it expires, he kinda leans back and take the rest of the hits coming from super "beams'.

I should know, i still have mine on my Xbox. Not that it matters, considering he cannot possibly do that in comics while his opponent can do his.

I can hear arguments again going on rants about how it is out of Cyke's character. Too bad he has done blasts before that was only aimed to stun people and not kill even if he widens the arc. He can even concentrate the force into a smaller blasts rather than a wide arc. The only point where he can't control the potency(to degree, at least until the reveal on the recent Astonishing) is when his visor is totally off.

It is perfectly within his character (specially after that twelve saga/post-apocalypse merged) to use whatever he can in a battle.

And if that's not enough he could just shoot his regular beam, cap tries to push/deflect it, then cyke can slightly turn his vision downwards to his feet. then its perfectly capable for cap to flip so fast cykes never sees him and then break his spine with the shield all before cykes can even locate him.

xmarksthespot
Because Caption America is secretly Flash. Now we know what happened to Wally.

JOE NUNEZ
How about if Cap, throws the shield at Cyclops face and the visor comes off , where he has no control of the beam.

batdude123
then its perfectly capable for cap to flip so fast cykes never sees him and then break his spine with the shield all before cykes can even locate him.

And yet, Cyclops has tagged Northstar and Quicksilver before. no expression Besides, we all know that 60mph equates to Cyclops not being able to see him. blink

backspace
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
How about if Cap, throws the shield at Cyclops face and the visor comes off , where he has no control of the beam. But wouldn't that knock cyclops out or even kill him?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by backspace
But wouldn't that knock cyclops out or even kill him? Yeah, probably Cap is extremely accurate when it comes to throwing that shield.

King KAM
Originally posted by batdude123
And yet, Cyclops has tagged Northstar and Quicksilver before. no expression Besides, we all know that 60mph equates to Cyclops not being able to see him. blink were they both fighting him??? or was one in the back, and it doesnt matter if hes tagged them, his reflexes are still that of a human, and cap has been able to move quick enough to dissapear it has nothing to do with moving 60mph.

your knowlege of cap is too inconclusive.

Metalmanx
were they both fighting him??? or was one in the back, and it doesnt matter if hes tagged them, his reflexes are still that of a human, and cap has been able to move quick enough to dissapear it has nothing to do with moving 60mph.

your knowlege of cap is too inconclusive.

Since it's not stated, it's assumed that they start off facing each other from a given distance in some sort of arena-style environment.

Cap is not "disappearing" anywhere before Cyke obliterates him.

KK, I admire you're determination and passion for Cap, but it's really just sad when you blindly fight for him against odds that he cannot possibly win against. You're turning into the wolverine8888/capt it up of Captain America. And we both know you don't want that.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Since it's not stated, it's assumed that they start off facing each other from a given distance in some sort of arena-style environment.

Cap is not "disappearing" anywhere before Cyke obliterates him.

KK, I admire you're determination and passion for Cap, but it's really just sad when you blindly fight for him against odds that he cannot possibly win against. You're turning into the wolverine8888/capt it up of Captain America. And we both know you don't want that. im not turning into anything, the sad thing is that Cyclops is not Cap's Caliber of hero. If they ever meet in a comic Cyclops will go down hard, with Cap either smacking him with the shield which he can throw fast then men pull triggers on guns, and flies faster than bullets, or he can simply dodge the blast like he dodges everything, if cap can get inside and take it to iron man he can take it to cyclops.

Apolloknight
im not turning into anything, the sad thing is that Cyclops is not Cap's Caliber of hero. If they ever meet in a comic Cyclops will go down hard, with Cap either smacking him with the shield which he can throw fast then men pull triggers on guns, and flies faster than bullets, or he can simply dodge the blast like he dodges everything, if cap can get inside and take it to iron man he can take it to cyclops.

Here comes the whole popular, iconic thing again, oh boy. Just because someone is more popular then somebody else shouldn't be the determining factor if they win or not, spiderman vs. firelord, wolverine vs. Hulk, Gladiator vs. whoever.

Thats why we are here in this forum, to separate the CIS of most comic characters and debate how they would do at full potential.

And at full potential, Cyclopes destroys capt in the first half second of the fight.

Metalmanx
Here comes the whole popular, iconic thing again, oh boy. Just because someone is more popular then somebody else shouldn't be the determining factor if they win or not, spiderman vs. firelord, wolverine vs. Hulk, Gladiator vs. whoever.

Thats why we are here in this forum, to separate the CIS of most comic characters and debate how they would do at full potential.

And at full potential, Cyclopes destroys capt in the first half second of the fight.

I'm glad someone understands. Kudos, Apolloknight.

King KAM

And at full potential, Cyclopes destroys capt in the first half second of the fight. Its not CIS, its constant i dont care about Cap being more Iconic, its that Caps feats trump cyclops single feat, Cap takes down people with more powers all the time.

Darth Martin
No cis/pis Cycke should win 8/10.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Darth Martin
No cis/pis Cycke should win 8/10.

I'd say 9.5/10 with no CIS/PIS. But that's just me.

Rewmac
Who is Caption America? big grin

Sixth_Winged
Its not CIS, its constant i dont care about Cap being more Iconic, its that Caps feats trump cyclops single feat, Cap takes down people with more powers all the time.

Not everything works on ABC logic. Just because Cap defeated people more powerful than Cyclops doesn't mean that would also reflect similarly on a match against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.