X Men Villians vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
X men villians
http://www.hatterentertainment.com/images/02.X-Men%20Villains.jpg

vs

JLA
http://www.comicon.com/pulse/images/jla_16_cvr.jpg

Who wins and more importantly ....why ?

magneto1992
Eventhoug i like very much magneto none of them can beat superman he is the man of steel (plus with super speed and super strong) unless you are taking about apocalypse with the power of the four then they might win but most likely not

LethalFemme
JLA wins

MM > Apocalypse

GL > Magneto

And the rest are pretty much eh. I could see batman taking out Mystique.

magneto1992
Unless if apocalypse has the power of the four then he can beat MM but he still has to deal with Superman And GL

rotiart
The Flash goes back in time and kills En Sabah Nur's parents. The end.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by magneto1992
Unless if apocalypse has the power of the four then he can beat MM but he still has to deal with Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash and GL

yes

batdude123
Ha ha, the JLA is racist towards green people I guess. laughing

magneto1992
Originally posted by rotiart
The Flash goes back in time and kills En Sabah Nur's parents. The end. With the power of the four he can also do that to Wally West and because the time to do that is more close to ours (like just 40 years and with Apo. 5000 years or more) he would kill wally`s parents before he can do anything

magneto1992
Originally posted by batdude123
Ha ha, the JLA is racist towards green people I guess. laughing
Thats true

batdude123
Originally posted by magneto1992
With the power of the four he can also do that to Wally West and because the time to do that is more close to ours (like just 40 years and with Apo. 5000 years or more) he would kill wally`s parents before he can do anything

no expression

Quicksilver<<<<<<<<<<<<<Flash

rotiart
Current Quicksilver dipped in the Terrigan Mists.. and can now time travel...

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
Current Quicksilver dipped in the Terrigan Mists.. and can now time travel...

And yet, is still incredibly slow when in comparison to Flash. erm

complexbrother
The villians slaughter the JLA . because ..............

you can't spell slaughter without laughter .

Darth Martin
Flash and MM takes this themselves.

rotiart
MM and Aquaman goes apeshit on both the White and Black Queen.. in a telepathic battle

Batman Curbstomps Mystiqe

Flash dumps Apocalypse into the speed force

The Sentinel (or mastermold if thats who it is supposed to be) bites it pretty easily from Wonder Woman.
Magneto goes head to head with John Stewart.

Mr. Sinister is melted into slag by Superman.

Sebastian shaw takes a mace to the face by Hawkgirl

Grimm22
MM > All X-men villans big grin

UniOmni
Magneto and Apoc are the most powerful on the Villains squad, and while Magneto is good enough on his own, GL and Hawkgirl are what stops him here.
If Magneto gets his shields up, GL can just turn them off. OR the mace may be able to disrupt them. But he owns Superman and Batman and Manhunter.
Flash and WW are wildcards. Villains can't help but lose. Add The Dangerroom, and we get a fight. Or Exodus.

xmarksthespot
He owns Martian Manhunter...? Okay... no expression

UniOmni
MM has alot of iron in his blood. Think what Dr. Polaris did to him(extracting blood from his eye), and then imagine ten times worse. He's the wrong guy to put against Erik.

xmarksthespot
Meh... intangible invisible speedblitz to remove the helmet. Followed by mindrape.

Regardless... the villains lose.

UniOmni
Others have tried to phase his shields.
Its never pretty.
And the helmet does nothing for telepathic protection.
Its his will and the fact that the electromagnetic energy that surrounds him messes with the tp.
And for someone who likely sees energy auras, the invisibility thing isn't a sure bet. But the villains do lose.

xmarksthespot
Who likely sees energy auras? Magneto has been downed by telepathy with and without the helmet on by Charles IIRC. IIRC Psylocke has downed him with her psychic knife through the helmet too.

ExodusCloak
"MM has a lot of iron in his blood" is that from that comic where Dr Polaris held still the entire Big 7(I don't remember was Aquaman there?) with his Magnetic Powers in that JLA comic? They then had to send plastic man to win the fight?

I'd actually love to see this fight in a comic book, Cassandra Nova, Nimrod, Vulcan etc vs the JLA, great fight.(Just as long as we leave out the cosmic hierachy from both sides)

complexbrother
the simple thing to do is look at everyone as an individual, their high feats and their low feats , and strengths and weaknesses. and then look at them as teamates.
http://www.hatterentertainment.com/images/02.X-Men%20Villains.jpg
looking at it that, I belive the villians would win .

I try not to look at it as if Marvel chareters came to the DC universe (because we all know DC loves to outragously overpower their chareters and marvel likes to make their's more street, and thats why Marvel has such a distiction between regular heros and cosmic level superheros, and DC does not) , but as what if all the chareters came from the same place.

Priest
it looks like Martain man Hunter is dead

complexbrother
bumpipedy bump bump

Brutacus
Well iff you look at the villian team, can they really work well together??
there are a few back stabbers in that team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.