Who can drink the most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
I dont know if it belongs here but if every1 was at a bar who would the the last person stading and still be good to drive home and get it up 'if u know what i mean' wit there ladys

magneto1992
If you change it to comics it maybe the mask but this threath will be close

zbucsz
how i change it to the comics

batdude123
Wolverine.

rotiart
The Last Person standing? Are you frigging serious? Imagine Savage Hulk... just calm enough to a drinking game. Insane durability and Healing Factor. Hell just picture Maestro sitting there drinking Gallon after Gallon. How is Wolverine gonna compete against a guy whos mouth is the size of your head... Superman has super durability.. and fast healing.. Hulk would win in the end.

Yay. finally a thread hulk could win in.

zbucsz
lol bout time

zbucsz
o i mean OH, YEAAHH!

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
The Last Person standing? Are you frigging serious? Imagine Savage Hulk... just calm enough to a drinking game. Insane durability and Healing Factor. Hell just picture Maestro sitting there drinking Gallon after Gallon. How is Wolverine gonna compete against a guy whos mouth is the size of your head... Superman has super durability.. and fast healing.. Hulk would win in the end.

Yay. finally a thread hulk could win in.

Good point. stick out tongue

Juntai
Supes could probably drink indefinately.

Skeets
Originally posted by zbucsz
I dont know if it belongs here but if every1 was at a bar who would the the last person stading and still be good to drive home and get it up 'if u know what i mean' wit there ladys
she-hulk

rotiart
Superman wouldn't last. Especially if you consider body mass. In a chugging contest, with regular beer. None of them would probably pass out between superman, hulk or wolverine.. heres the clincher though. Superman and Wolverine can only gulp down 1 mug at a time. Hulk wins in the BARREL drinking contest.

rotiart
Btw. now looking at the first thread. Hulk "couldn't win" what kinda car could he drive home anyways. Even if the green goliath could fit in the most mammoth of cars... The Hummer, How would he peddle..

Hrm.. god.. mammoth.. Jesus.. Imagine Hulk driving a Mammoth Tank from Command and Conquer... DAMN YOU WORLD .. I WANT MY C&C 3!!!

JOE NUNEZ
Hercules, hes portrayed almost always as being drunk.

zbucsz
hulk would take two cars and make roller skates to get home ^^

rotiart
Hulk outdrinks them all.. and then carries all of them home in the palm of his left hand. He uses the passed out wolverine as a backscratcher for the remainder of the night. And in the middle of the night.. when he can't find Toilet Paper.. why ... looks.. .there's Superman's nice soft cape!!.

bigbran
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Hercules, hes portrayed almost always as being drunk. excactly drunk!!!!

DigiMark007
You have to specify some characters. Otherwise, there's too many to think about to make an accurate assumption. I mean, Galactus wins this....or Eternity. Maybe Living Tribunal. It gets silly in a hurry.

Please, just read the forum rules before starting to making threads. A lot of this would be easier if everyone did that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.