God Father and uncle Vrs Parents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
The God Parent and uncle vrs the Parents of ..........Franklin Richards (So Thing and human torch Vrs Mr Fantastic and his wife) in a battle.
In the first battle they fight because someone let the kid watching "When Girls Go wild and then "American Pie" and at this one no one has prep, after that the second battle is because again they now pass a rated R movie (when the carie bears attack) and let the kid watch it so Mr Fan has 12 Hrs of prep and Human torch ask friend spidey to ask some X-men to help (Only one) (or himself) (all because of a rated R movie) who wins?

zbucsz
well the chick can put a force thing around human torch and i dont thing can hurt Mr Fantastic

magneto1992
Yeah but if they ask Kitty pride to help he can go throgh if she is hugging (or else) HT

rotiart
Thing can stretch Mr. Fantastic faster than he's prepared for. Thats knocked reed out before. The missus however... god.. I'd hate to imagine a mom like her pissed off. Mommy dearest wins it in both scenarios.

magneto1992
Not if the Xmen helper is Kitty Pride but they will lose I give Fan prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.