Black Panther Vs. Metallo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
The panther is a great fighter, on par with Captain America... and he wears gloves with Vibranium Blades that are essentially .. the anti-metal, and are capable of breaking down any metal. Can he take down this metal goliath.

Tron
That metal goliath throws down with Superman. T'Challa's good, but not that good (with or without anti-metal). He'd need some serious prep fpr this.

Apolloknight
I would have to agree, It all depend on how f fast Metallo is, but he does battle Superman, Although Superman has trouble with him because of the Krytonite Brain. If Metallo not that fast, he could deal with him. Black Panther has taken on heavy hitters before.

So it depends, Black Panther beat and outsmarted Ironman, in a suit made for Taking down Black Panther none the less.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Black Panther

Black Panther beat up a suped up Iron Man without prep.

batdude123
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I would have to agree, It all depend on how f fast Metallo is, but he does battle Superman, Although Superman has trouble with him because of the Krytonite Brain. If Metallo not that fast, he could deal with him. Black Panther has taken on heavy hitters before.

So it depends, Black Panther beat and outsmarted Ironman, in a suit made for Taking down Black Panther none the less.

Kryptonite HEART. wink

Apolloknight
Originally posted by batdude123
Kryptonite HEART. wink

Hmm, for some reason I thought is was brain, ah well, its the only reason why he hangs with Supes anyway.

Psyquis52
Metallo beats him.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Metallo beats him.

Cant Argue with that, guess its solved then.

batdude123
Hmm, for some reason I thought is was brain, ah well, its the only reason why he hangs with Supes anyway.

Well, Superman usually just goes h2h against him, and still Metallo's strength is enough to give Superman a run. erm "GHNNN. There's not a lot of folks who can knock me for a loop... but near the top of the list would have to be.... METALLO!"-Superman

Psyquis52
Cant Argue with that, guess its solved then.

laughing What is that? A direct quote from the Tick?
Okay so I didn't put up a lot of points in favor of Metallo there but let me explain it to you simple.

Metallo tangos with Superman. Metallo hurts Superman sans kryptonite.
Metallo tangos with Black Panther. Metallo hits BP once. Bp doesn't handle it very well.

I'm a big fan of BP but this is a little much.

batdude123
I doubt Black Panther could handle Metallo's punches. Seriously, IF beat him and BP was definitely feeling the effects of IF's punches when he amped himself up with chi. IF can amp his strength up a bunch, but he can't do it all the way up to class 100. BP would be even more hard pressed to beat him if they fight in the middle of a city. That way, Metallo can control the electronics there to do his biding.

Psyquis52
I doubt Black Panther could handle Metallo's punches. Seriously, IF beat him and BP was definitely feeling the effects of IF's punches when he amped himself up with chi. IF can amp his strength up a bunch, but he can't do it all the way up to class 100. BP would be even more hard pressed to beat him if they fight in the middle of a city. That way, Metallo can control the electronics there to do his biding.

See? I'm not the only one who thinks BP loses in practically a single blow. I mean he might find a way around it but this isn't the Hulk we're talking about. Metallo does move and fight with a modicum of intellect.

Apolloknight

See, Metallo tangles with Supes because of his heart, I dont know if metallo has superspeed or not, if not Black Panther has a pretty good shot at this.

Black Panther has had good showing against Heavy Hitters before, Hulk, Namor, remember his suit stops kinetic energy, this would damper Metallos blows a bit. BP even outsmarted and beat Iron man in a armor Stark designed to take down Black Panther.

So Im thinking this fight depends on Metallos speed factor, Im pretty sure Black Panther Anti-metal Claws could do some damage to Metallo also.

batdude123
See, Metallo tangles with Supes because of his heart, I dont know if metallo has superspeed or not, if not Black Panther has a pretty good shot at this.

Black Panther has had good showing against Heavy Hitters before, Hulk, Namor, remember his suit stops kinetic energy, this would damper Metallos blows a bit. BP even outsmarted and beat Iron man in a armor Stark designed to take down Black Panther.

So Im thinking this fight depends on Metallos speed factor, Im pretty sure Black Panther Anti-metal Claws could do some damage to Metallo also.

And yet, Iron Fist was took him down. erm Black Panther's suit may absorb the inpact, but on the inside, T-Challa is REALLY going to feel it. "GHNNN. There's not a lot of folks who can knock me for a loop... but near the top of the list would have to be.... METALLO!"-Superman

ebonyblade1
I don't recall iron fist taking black panther down. In fact, I am sure the last they fought, Black panther held back because he didn't want to hurt his friend who was under some kind of mind control. Iron fist punches are superhuman. And that suit took a lot of blows. Not to mention that BP has the natural and enhanced abilities (experienced fighter, strength, agility, and speed) that would allow him to roll with a punch from anyone. Mettallo gets respect because he is a superman villian. But there is no way he can put BP down with one punch. That is just ridiculous. I mean seriously, he couldn't do that to batman (who doesn't have BP enhanced abilities) simply because of his fighting experience. It will be a good fight if there is no prep time for BP. I still say BP would win. If there was prep time. Mettallo goes down in 3 minutes.

sexyking
depends where they fight but i can see this been a duck and hide fight for BP, I say metallo takes it .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.