Do or Do Not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rampant ox
Ladies and Gentlemen, friends and foes. I have gathered you here today for your advice on an important decision. Let me explain.

As you all well know I am a fanboy, more specifically a Dooku fanboy. In every thread I post in I am sticking up for the Count. But lately it has come to my attention that my favoring of Count Dooku upsets some people. I would like to ask my fellow forum goers a very important question. Should I remain a fanboy??

I am constantly bickering with people who do not share my beleifs. And I notice that most times I am right yet my opinion is not listened to. Is this because you are all arrogant, self centered fools? I highly doubt that. So I have come to the far more logical conclusion that my opinions have all been dismissed because of my fanboyism. People no longer take me seriously. This upsets me and I am thinking of turning over a new leaf.

I have sent a request for a new signature. Once it is created I will make my decision based on the poll statistics. So you have as long as it takes for my new sig to be made to make your decisions. Will you keep the fun loving, Dooku praising fanboy everyone knows and loves (or hates) or shall I become a debating legend. It is up to you. Choose wisely...

Captain REX
Eh, does this really need its own thread?

Well, the bias does get old. I really don't think it matters.

=X=
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Ladies and Gentlemen, friends and foes. I have gathered you here today for your advice on an important decision. Let me explain.

As you all well know I am a fanboy, more specifically a Dooku fanboy. In every thread I post in I am sticking up for the Count. But lately it has come to my attention that my favoring of Count Dooku upsets some people. I would like to ask my fellow forum goers a very important question. Should I remain a fanboy??

I am constantly bickering with people who do not share my beleifs. And I notice that most times I am right yet my opinion is not listened to. Is this because you are all arrogant, self centered fools? I highly doubt that. So I have come to the far more logical conclusion that my opinions have all been dismissed because of my fanboyism. People no longer take me seriously. This upsets me and I am thinking of turning over a new leaf.

I have sent a request for a new signature. Once it is created I will make my decision based on the poll statistics. So you have as long as it takes for my new sig to be made to make your decisions. Will you keep the fun loving, Dooku praising fanboy everyone knows and loves (or hates) or shall I become a debating legend. It is up to you. Choose wisely...

1.) Stop supporting Dooku even when it has been proven he lost
2.) ...why does this need a thread?

overlord
Ushgarak pisses on threads like these, Rampant. And no, you will not become an internet debating legend, you will however become a famous astronaut if you go learn for it immediately and never return again to these boards.

Ushgarak
Don't waste time with threads like these.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.