God loves all of you even if no one else does

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusIsAlive
Why does God love us so much? Well, the Word of God--the Holy Bible--tells us that God is love. Love is a Person, His Name is Jesus Christ.

The big EH
thats it i now officially hate any religeon especially christanity

JesusIsAlive
God loves you The Big EH even if no one else does.

debbiejo
This is what reading those chick tracts do to a person......

JesusIsAlive
God loves you too debbiejoe even if no one else does.

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Of course he does.......*takes another blue pill*

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
Why does God love us so much? Well, the Word of God--the Holy Bible--tells us that God is love. Love is a Person, His Name is Jesus Christ.

AGREES!

Yep, that's true! ^_^

JesusIsAlive
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0006/0006_01.asp (Somebody loves you)

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1018/1018_01.asp (unloved?)

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0085/0085_01.asp (A love story)

debbiejo
JesusIsAlive the shock treatments aren't working are they???? It's time to turn up the juice a bit more...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

JesusIsAlive
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1050/1050_01.asp (Lil Susy)

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0063/0063_01.asp (Little Princess)

I dedicate these links to debbiejoe

JesusIsAlive
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0001/0001_01.asp

This was your life guys

JesusIsAlive
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0055/0055_01.asp (we descended from apes?)

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0020/0020_01.asp (am I a fool?)

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1021/1021_01.asp (what?)

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1002/1002_01.asp (I do know it all)

Templares
My goddess Lindsay LOVES NO ONE ELSE but me love.

debbiejo
JesusIsAlive, I've read many of those tracts years ago......They are full of fear tactics and lies..........Is that how the church does it now a days? The fear of Hell to get one to heaven.....Nope!! The church has always done this......Only now we have printed paper.

Eis
I'm sorry how does God loving me help me in any way? No way? Hm? Kay.

JesusIsAlive

RogerRamjet
your point?

debbiejo
No ones going to read through all those tracts ya know.....they're horrible anyway.......Like Satans a real person or something.....man.....fire and everything when scripture doesn't even teach this.

JesusIsAlive
Eis,

God loving you helps you because you don't have to go hell when you die. You will spend eternity with God (Jesus Christ) simply by sincerely admitting that you are a sinner, that you are sorry for you sins, and that you want Jesus to save you from your sins.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by debbiejo
No ones going to read through all those tracts ya know.....they're horrible anyway.......Like Satans a real person or something.....man.....fire and everything when scripture doesn't even teach this. confused

With all due respect Debbiejoe what Bible are you reading. I have furnished ample Scriptures from the Holy Bible that substantiate the existence of satan and hell fire. Jesus talked about hell fire (Mark chapter 9 verses 39 through 48. The lake of fire and hell are mentioned in the book of Revelation chapter 20 verses 10 through 15 and in Luke chapter 16 verses 19 through 31. Furthermore if there is no hell then what are we being saved from? This is a rhetorical question. I firmly believe that there is a hell for no other reason than the Bible says so.

debbiejo
confused

With all due respect Debbiejoe what Bible are you reading. I have furnished ample Scriptures from the Holy Bible that substantiate the existence of satan and hell fire. Jesus talked about hell fire (Mark chapter 9 verses 39 through 48. The lake of fire and hell are mentioned in the book of Revelation chapter 20 verses 10 through 15 and in Luke chater 16 verses 16 through 31. Furthermore if there is no hell then what are we being saved from? This is a rhetorical question. I firmly believe that there is a hell for no other reason than the Bible says so. And I have posted my views on what I've studied hell to really mean along with Gehenna (which is an actual place here on earth), and yes, that leaves you with that question....WHAT ARE YOU BEING SAVED FROM????...........Answer: Nothing.....nothing to be saved from....

And yes I have read the KJV, Geneva (with reformer notes) the Vulgate with translation, the NIV......etc.....and Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic Linear translated concordance...

JesusIsAlive

JesusIsAlive
Jesus of Nazareth,...

...For You (God the Father) will not leave my (Jesus) soul in Hades (Hell),...

...he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His (Jesus') soul was not left in Hades (Hell)...

Jesus soul was not left in Hades (Hell) because God the Father raised Him (Jesus) from the dead. Hell is the place of the dead who die in their sins. Jesus died for the world's sin and thus was consigned to Hades (Hell) in our place (i.e. for us). He suffered the consequence of our sins for us so that we would not have to. I am not going to Hell because I have put my faith in Jesus; I asked Jesus to save me from my sins. Now everything that Jesus did for me is credited to me as it were. It is like someone being put on death row and executed for your crimes so that you don't have to die. Well that's what Jesus did for the world. Jesus suffered our sin penalty so that we could be set free from it. But the simple condition that God the Father requires is that we admit to Him that we are sinners and then personally ask Jesus Christ to be our Savior. It is so simple all it requires is child-like faith to do..

debbiejo

Bardock42
Dude, I can totally beat that....I even love God although he/she/it doesn't even exist...

Mindship
...Paul corrupted the scriputurs of the OT and Jesus' teachings.

Yes. It's important to keep in mind that Jesus had no intention of starting a new faith. He was a devout Jew.

Paul, on the other hand, probably got pissed that nobody was buying his speil about the Messiah and so adopted a "I'll show them!" agenda.

Bad, Paul, bad.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Dude, I can totally beat that....I even love God although he/she/it doesn't even exist... I do too exist........

flower_girl

Mindship
My, what a lovely flower you are...

debbiejo
Why thank you..........make-up..

God is all things to all people.

circle1 Pentacle dance tonight....

JesusIsAlive

debbiejo
So these soul are thrown into hell waiting for judgment, taken out to be judged then thrown back into hell??.....Why judge them, they are already in hell according to what you are saying.....Why even take them out and give them a weeee break. OR are you saying that when all spirits die they are with god someplace with your god having a nice time and then judged and thrown into hell.....

According to that scripture, it say neither. It only says that the spirit returns to god that gave it.

And the book of Revelations is a trippin symbolic book....It could be taken many ways....Generally when a vision is seen as in Daniel it is always in symbols....Not literal.

Shakyamunison

Do you know what that means? If you take the concept literal, you will miss the true within that idea. We are all part of God and we share in life the oneness of the law.

JesusIsAlive
So these soul are thrown into hell waiting for judgment, taken out to be judged then thrown back into hell??.....Why judge them, they are already in hell according to what you are saying.....Why even take them out and give them a weeee break. OR are you saying that when all spirits die they are with god someplace with your god having a nice time and then judged and thrown into hell.....

According to that scripture, it say neither. It only says that the spirit returns to god that gave it.

And the book of Revelations is a trippin symbolic book....It could be taken many ways....Generally when a vision is seen as in Daniel it is always in symbols....Not literal.

No, they do not go back to Hell after the judgment they are cast into the lake of fire. Death and Hades (Hell) will also be cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:13-14
13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them . And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire . This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

jaden101
and where can we get a swizz at this book of life and just how many names are currently in there

thats right...none

so take your inane babbling and go and taunt the people at gaia online forums...they need the gibberish more than we do

JesusIsAlive

The big EH
Eis,

God loving you helps you because you don't have to go hell when you die. You will spend eternity with God (Jesus Christ) simply by sincerely admitting that you are a sinner, that you are sorry for you sins, and that you want Jesus to save you from your sins. there are no sins, because every mistake we make teaches us something and has consiquinces, i swear the only reason your on KMC is to preach your stupid, outrageus and pathetic beliefs

scarecrow088
Originally posted by The big EH
there are no sins, because every mistake we make teaches us something and has consiquinces, i swear the only reason your on KMC is to preach your stupid, outrageus and pathetic beliefs it might be stupid and outrageus to you but it may be some thing keeping a person from killing them selfs or even worst things.

debbiejo
I do have to admit that many Christians sincerely do believe that they are doing a very good thing in saving others from what they believe hell is.....

peejayd
* a lot of misconceptions around here...

* Christ was not a devout Jew, He built a Church (Matthew 16:18), He broke the law of Sabbath (John 5:18) and He was killed by the Jews...

* the Acts of the Apostles was not written by Saint Paul but by Saint Luke, and the passage on Acts 2:22-32 was not said by Saint Paul either, it was said by Saint Peter (see Acts 2:14)...

* the fire in hell was clearly stated in the Bible - it was said by Christ Himself (Matthew 5:22, 18:9, Mark 9:43, 45, 47), written by Saint Matthew and Saint Mark, also by Saint James (James 3:6) and Saint John (Revelation 20:14)...

* funny, the term "hell fire" was absent from any book written/supervised by Saint Paul, by which some people are condemning him of something he did not do... Saint Peter even gave an approval and a recommendation to Saint Paul's achievement, rather than rebuke (II Peter 3:15-16)...

* there's no "hell fire" written in the Old Testament? read Deuteronomy 32:22...

* "... the spirit shall return unto God who gave it." Ecclesiastes 12:7... yes, no problem... but if a person willingly disobeys Christ's teachings regarding, for example, Matthew 5:22, Christ said, "... shall be in danger of hell fire." thus, it was not Saint Paul who changed or amended something in the Old Testament, it was Christ, and Christ has every right to do so because He is the Only Begotten Son of the Living God...

* another thing, i disagree of someone who said, "I am on my way to Heaven thanks to Jesus"... because it is not you to say you are going to heaven... not that easy...

"And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Matthew 10:22

* the person who endured up to the end WILL BE SAVED... it's not like saying, "i believe in Christ" then you go straight to heaven... wink

Eis
Eis,

God loving you helps you because you don't have to go hell when you die. You will spend eternity with God (Jesus Christ) simply by sincerely admitting that you are a sinner, that you are sorry for you sins, and that you want Jesus to save you from your sins.
So I have to repent for my sins to go to heaven, I get it. How does god loving me help me, today, in my daily life?

debbiejo
Read it in it's whole context. It's not talking about hell fire..

JesusIsAlive

debbiejo
Save me from what???

JesusIsAlive
From your sins.

debbiejo
There are no sins.......And even if there were, what? I'm gonna be saved from an imaginary place??

ps. Hi cking. You sure are quite...

wavey

JesusIsAlive
1 John 1:8
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Eis

cking
well hello debbiejo how is life treating you? I have no room to post in this forum so I'm watching you guys duke it out in the ring until I come in and break you guys up.

JesusIsAlive
I do have to admit that many Christians sincerely do believe that they are doing a very good thing in saving others from what they believe hell is.....

No christian has ever saved anyone from Hell. All of the credit goes to Jesus Christ.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Eis
Are you stupid or do you simply do not understand my question? I understand, I have to repent my sins to go to heaven.

Now, the topic here is "God loves all of you even if no one else does." ok, how does God loving me help me in my daily life?

The answer to your question starts with you being saved from your sins then, and only then can God have the type of relationship with you that will impact your daily life.

I have more than 100 posts to my credit and not once did I resort to asking someone whether they were stupid or not. sad

jaden101
No christian has ever saved anyone from Hell. All of the credit goes to Jesus Christ.

so why bother with your preaching...you cant save us from hell...so please stop trying...we'd really appreciate it...thank you

JesusIsAlive

jaden101
thats not what i asked...i asked why do it if it doesn't make a difference either way...

Maybe there is a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you
And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Wonderer

I guess God realy does love everyone, including you, because he hasn't struck you with lightning yet for being such a fanatic! wink Just be carefull not to be too obsessed and attached to the truth. I'm sure God wouldn't want you to take things too seriously.

JesusIsAlive

Wonderer

JesusIsAlive
I quote the Bible because I am absolutely, positively, unequivocally, convinced and sold out on the fact that it--the Bible--is God's Word. Notice something folks. I have several hundred posts to my credit since becoming a member of this forum and not once have I called anyone any names. I have addressed you all by your forum names, used with all due respect frequently in some of my replies, and just done my best to remain civil. I have been accused of being stupid, cussed out on this forum repeatedly and called everything but by forum name on several occasions. I have been repeatedly criticized, demeaned, and ganged up on. Some of you have remained mature and treated me with respect. Just because I am solid in my faith does not mean that I do not respect anyone. I do respect all of you but I will not change what I believe.

Jesus Christ is the True God and eternal life, was crucified for the world's sins, buried, and raised from the dead. No other Person has been more maligned, hated, and blasphemed more than God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), or God the Holy Spirit. People use God in conjuction with profanity, "God_______." They use the Name of Jesus Christ like it is an interjection (e.g. Jesus Christ!). The say the Holy Spirit's Name in contempt as well (e.g., Holy______ or Holy that or Holy this). No other religious leaders names even come up in those kinds of contexts (i.e., curse words, interjections, and other blasphemous contexts). I have never heard anyone say, "Mohammed this! or Buddah that!" in any profane way. I have never heard anyone say the devil's name in a disrespectful way either. This ought to at least hint to the fact that Jesus must be the one, true, God after all. Just think about it. We say B.C. (i.e. before Christ, not B.S., before satan, or B.M., before Mohammed, or B.J.S., before Joseph Smith, or B.B, before Buddah). Why not? Again just more clues that perhaps Jesus is the true God. Anyhoo just thought that I'd share that with you all.

Let get myself ready for the backlash.

debbiejo
You don't know that Jesus Christ is the true god as was stated on other threads.........What Jesus taught as many did was to love and not judge others,.,...and let your actions speak for themselves.......btw, I don't believe Jesus ever said HE WAS THE TRUE GOD!!........Yet I have nothing against you all Christians because I do believe you feel you are trying to save us from the flames of hell, and that is noble.......yet hell isn't a real place..........

Alliance
I quote the Bible because I am absolutely, positively, unequivocally, convinced and sold out on the fact that it--the Bible--is God's Word. Notice something folks. I have several hundred posts to my credit since becoming a member of this forum and not once have I called anyone any names. I have addressed you all by your forum names, used with all due respect frequently in some of my replies, and just done my best to remain civil. I have been accused of being stupid, cussed out on this forum repeatedly and called everything but by forum name on several occasions. I have been repeatedly criticized, demeaned, and ganged up on. Some of you have remained mature and treated me with respect. Just because I am solid in my faith does not mean that I do not respect anyone. I do respect all of you but I will not change what I believe.

I don't think anyone was questioning your maturity on the issues. However, by posting here your opinons become public and public information is available for disagreement. An unfounded opinon is not an opinion....its blind faith. In my humble opinon, blind faith is never acceptable. Rationalization is the way to gain credibility. You should not accept your opinons/blind faith to be readily accepted just because.

It is very difficult to rationianlise the Bible being the infallible word of god, but no other religious texts being right.

You're not the only one who has been spoken out against, please don't waste our time with a sob story.

JesusIsAlive

Regret

Lord Urizen
I quote the Bible because I am absolutely, positively, unequivocally, convinced and sold out on the fact that it--the Bible--is God's Word. Notice something folks. I have several hundred posts to my credit since becoming a member of this forum and not once have I called anyone any names.

Perhaps that is true.

However, you have not been entirely respecful if you think about it:

1) You have referred to everyone else's beleifs and religion as Lies and as Satan's work.

2) You continue to claim that Homosexuals will burn in Hell

3) You have no respect for other people's ways of life or personal knowledge. IF anything they say, think, or do is not compatible with your Faith, then you label it as "Blasphemy"

You may not use curse words to offend people, but you insult people in other ways. yes

JacopeX
God loves you The Big EH even if no one else does. yea people like him need to be loved and there really unhappy. Religion shall help and im not tryin to say it in propagandic manner. Its your decision in life of course.

JesusIsAlive

Nellinator
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Perhaps that is true.

However, you have not been entirely respecful if you think about it:

1) You have referred to everyone else's beleifs and religion as Lies and as Satan's work.

2) You continue to claim that Homosexuals will burn in Hell

3) You have no respect for other people's ways of life or personal knowledge. IF anything they say, think, or do is not compatible with your Faith, then you label it as "Blasphemy"

You may not use curse words to offend people, but you insult people in other ways. yes

But not to do so would compromise his faith. Christianity teaches that the truth be told and that the mislead be brought "into the fold" so in a way he is obligated to say what he has said. According to his faith he is correct in everything I have seen him say so far.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Nellinator
But not to do so would compromise his faith. Christianity teaches that the truth be told and that the mislead be brought "into the fold" so in a way he is obligated to say what he has said. According to his faith he is correct in everything I have seen him say so far.

KEYWORDS: According to his faith....

This is simply irrelevant. It disproves nothing I have said. I merely stated that he has been disrespecful in his own way. He feels that other people have been disrespectful to him, while many others feel he has been disrespecful to them.

Personally, I feel he has been EXTREMELY disrespectful towards me, simply by disregarding any facts I supply in response to his arguments. He chooses to ignore any valid points I make, while I pay full attention to and counter EVERY point he makes to the best of my ability,

The much is very true ! yes

crazy
Lord Urizen I think you should just stop arguing, after JIA could not respond to my posts with anything but "lies", I realized he is either someone who is just here to piss off people, or he is truly brainwashed. Just say he is right and let him be and maybe he will never post again.

Alliance
Unlikely.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Alliance
Unlikely.

Brainwashed? Not hardly, just informed of the Truth. Hey, someone has to speak God's Word, why not me? There's people out speaking the word of Allah, Buddah, Confucious, satan, and other people's words. But my calling is to teach and preach the good news! Jesus Christ is Lord!

Alliance
Anyone who tries to spread thier religion is wrong. In my opinion...this also applies from parents to children.

There is NO such thing as Truth.

debbiejo
This sounds like the church....and yes the prophets were also a type of sorcerer....they were divining what they saw as truth....

JesusIsAlive
It is not, it is the world.

JesusIsAlive
This sounds like the church....and yes the prophets were also a type of sorcerer....they were divining what they saw as truth....

It is talking about UNREGENERATE humanity (i.e., those who are not born again).

Debbiejo, you are truly a challenge for my patience. I just want to thank you for helping me to develop longsuffering-ness (is that a word?).

Your interpretation of God's Word persists in terms of its blatant error.

Incredible.

How can anyone be as wrong as you CONSISTENTLY and still keep writing posts attempting to interpret God's Word. You have stated things on a myriad of occasions that just OUTRIGHT contradict the Bible.

The prophets WERE NOT and COULD NOT be a type of sorcerer because God forbids and condemns sorcery and divination. Debbiejo, on most if not all occasions whenever a prophet got ready to deliver the prophesy, they would start out in a similar way, "Thus says the Lord." They spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. This is not the case for diviners and other occult practioners. For they speak by evil spirits.

Lord Urizen

Debbiejo, you are truly a challenge for my patience. I just want to thank you for helping me to develop longsuffering-ness (is that a word?).

Incredible.

How can anyone be as wrong as you CONSISTENTLY and still keep writing posts attempting to interpret God's Word. You have stated things on a myriad of occasions that just OUTRIGHT contradict the Bible.

The prophets WERE NOT and COULD NOT be a type of sorcerer because God forbids and condemns sorcery and divination. Debbiejo, on most if not all occasions whenever a prophet got ready to deliver the prophesy, they would start out in a similar way, "Thus says the Lord." They spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. This is not the case for diviners and other occult practioners. For they speak by evil spirits.

You should stop talking. You are an utter joke thumb down

Alliance

Thanks debbie for being the better of us and actually arguing with him.

debbiejo

Incredible.

The prophets WERE NOT and COULD NOT be a type of sorcerer because God forbids and condemns sorcery and divination. Debbiejo, on most if not all occasions whenever a prophet got ready to deliver the prophesy, they would start out in a similar way, "Thus says the Lord." They spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. This is not the case for diviners and other occult practioners. For they speak by evil spirits. Sorcerers are just that............getting something outside your own perceptions...............and they still do work that way to day........the prophets used them and people still today............what COUNT IS LOVING EACH OTHER........This was truly the message of Jesus..........you can keep telling me I am Antichrist and quote Scripture, which I know to be altered,...You're god is small and based on myths..........my god is beyond human understanding and to think and judge as humans do only shows this is a MAN MADE GOD.....not what a god woulde..
Prove to me that what I would call god is fake at least get anwers to my questions...

Imperial_Samura

Yes, I would put the prophets in a category similar to pagan Oracles - they supposedly where in commune with gods as well. Or maybe the readers of the I Ching (Book of Changes) - they are said to be tapping into God, the Universe, the Divine flow whatever. Is that a fair categorization?

But then again sorcerers, as opposed to Magi, are also said to be tapping into something greater then themselves. Commonly they would not believe it was a demon (since demonologists believed they were the ones who dealt with daemons/divas etc)

You should sig that Debbiejo and wear it as a badge of honor.

Nellinator
Prophets do not commune with gods. God speaks through the prophet by pouring the Spirit on them. Much different than sorcery which involves the sorceror controlling and manipulating the effect of their 'spell' for lack of better word. Prophets surrender control and do not directly effect the material world or other people against their will as is evident even in so-called 'white magic'. Prophets simply speak the Word and then allow have it interpreted by someone who possesses the spiritual gift of the interpreting prophecy.

Alliance
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
You should sig that Debbiejo and wear it as a badge of honor.

thumb up

Templares
Gods speak through their clerics and paladins especially if youre at Epic-levels angel.

Nellinator
Originally posted by Templares
Gods speak through their clerics and paladins especially if youre at Epic-levels angel.
And it takes great faith to do it. I think Isaiah was like level 38 or something like that.

debbiejo
*puts on badge of honor*.... laughing out loud

I love you JesusIsAlive <---- see I did a fruit.....A fruit loop...(Oops sorry)

People do miracles all the time in other cultures without saying "Thus says the Lord"

Nellinator
And therefore their miracles are not from God. Simple answer.

Shakyamunison

So, are you God's spokesman now?

debbiejo
I believe anyone can perform types of miracles.....It's been done all throughout history....You can do it in the name of Yoda if you want to....It's just that you believe....."The power of intention" cool

Alliance
True.

Imperial_Samura

So are you saying:

A: Yes, they may have performed miracles, but as they are not of God the miracles are less valid;

B: Yes, they may have performed miracles, but while not of God they are just as valid if not more so;

C: Yes, they may have performed miracles but miracles don't necessarily have anything to do with God/gods

D: They didn't actually perform miracles at all (Christian or non-Christian) but people just think they did.

E: All the above.

Nellinator
A.
They perform their miracles by false spirits (ie. their own human spirit or the spirit of demons/Satan). These miracles, even if they seem to cause good things are less valid because they are done to confuse and deceive people into non-belief. It is important to know that Satan prefers for people to not believe in him at all or to believe that he is not the Father of Lies that he is.

Alliance
Yes...its all a giant game. There are onyly two things in the world. ONE GREAT GOD and everything else is a decpetion to get you to "stray from the path." Dinosaur bones were placed here to test your faith. Please.

And who are you to claim "false" spirits.

FeceMan
This won't end well.

Alliance
Never does.

Nellinator
Yes...its all a giant game. There are onyly two things in the world. ONE GREAT GOD and everything else is a decpetion to get you to "stray from the path." Dinosaur bones were placed here to test your faith. Please.

And who are you to claim "false" spirits.

Dinosaurs were very real. Tell me where the Bible says otherwise. I believe science to true. It is the interpretation of facts that I sometimes disagree with. You use ridiculous examples and apply them to all Christians. This shows YOUR ignorance of fact and logic. This is the irrational and hateful thinking based on nothing other than your frustrations and uncertainties.

I can claim false spirits because any Spirit from God is good and "any spirit that does not admit that Christ was come in the flesh is not from God." You should have seen this verse many times before in this forum. This is Christian teaching and I therefore hold it as true. This is how I can claim false spirits.

Alliance
Excuse me...I never mentioned anythign about CHirstians. DOn't extrapolate my statements out of reason.

The bible says nothing about dinosaurs. SCIENCE clearly states that the Earth is 4.6 billion years old. THe bible does not.

Your "claim" about spirits is illogical and apritrary. Do you hear spirits speak to you often?

All you can do is simply attack me as frustarted and uncertain. Let me tell you kid....straight up. You, imo, live in a world of ignorance. Things in real life are shades of grey. There are areas that a re blurry, that you cant quite see or understand. This is perfectly acceptable.

What is unnaceptable is that peopel use religion as a catch al super-high contrast flashlight. It magically makes everyhign understandable and puts everyhting in really simple black and white terms so you can easily make ignorant decisions without truely undersatnding the situation. Religon glosses over reality and pretends to fix the problem, by filling in dark areas of logic with weak irrational claims.

All thsi just to make you feel better and secure in your system of clearly defined control. You are no superior being religous to anyone else. You take the easy way out. So dont sit there adn tell me that I'm "frustrated and uncertain" because I don't belive in your god. I deal with reality.

Nellinator
You strongly implied Christians when you said 'One Great God' and 'test my faith'. You may not have said, but I know it was what you meant. Playing semantics is petty.

You see grey because you mix the worlds of white (good/God) and black (evil/Satan).

God is reality. He created it. God effects realilty through miracles and changing people's lives.

You remain on these forums defending what you consistently claim does not need to be defended. Why, might I ask, do you do this? I believe that Christians and other faiths frustrate you. And you feel that you must attack them because they do not agree with what you perceive to be right. If you were so certain of your claims you would not feel the need to bash religions because science and logic would prove them false. I also know that you have uncertainties (no matter how small they be) because you are a human (I pretty convinced anyways) and all humans doubt everything. It is called skepticism and you have it in as abundant amounts as anyone else I have ever met.

debbiejo
A.
They perform their miracles by false spirits (ie. their own human spirit or the spirit of demons/Satan). These miracles, even if they seem to cause good things are less valid because they are done to confuse and deceive people into non-belief. It is important to know that Satan prefers for people to not believe in him at all or to believe that he is not the Father of Lies that he is. Then demons must be good cause they are exhibiting a fruit of the spirit : compassion....

BTW digging up for a road in the Detroit Metro area was discovered a Mammoth skeleton just of late....

Imperial_Samura
I can claim false spirits because any Spirit from God is good and "any spirit that does not admit that Christ was come in the flesh is not from God." You should have seen this verse many times before in this forum. This is Christian teaching and I therefore hold it as true. This is how I can claim false spirits.

Even for all the miracles people claimed were performed before the coming of Jesus? By all accounts there was no way the miracles workers at that point could claim Jesus, as nobody knew about Jesus until Jesus arrived (if he ever did.)

Miracles claimed to have been performed by, or through people, the gods of the old religions. If I remember rightly it was something the Disciples and Jesus apparently ran into when they first started doing their "miracles" - that people wanted to worship them as Zeus or a prophet of Zeus. If one is to believe in God, where do the old gods stand? Are they simply "evil spirits"?

Indeed. If I is to believe in miracles divine/supernatural in nature it seems a bit hard to condemn a big portion of them as invalid - "yes, they might very well have done good, but that doesn't matter as they are actually only intended to mislead."

JesusIsAlive

Imperial_Samura
Demons ARE NOT good if they were then the Lord Jesus would not have had to CAST them out of people. You see, demons are subservient to satan, who is the oppresser. Therefore, demons are also agents as it were of oppression because they do the devil's bidding.

Debbiejo was referring to someone else post where they mentioned that while other people may indeed perform miracles, those miracles are less valid as they would be the works of evil spirits, not God.

However, if we are to believe in miracles a good many of the miracles attributed to religions of a non-Christian nature are good things - of benefit to the person/people experiencing the miracle. Now then that would, on the surface at least, indicate that the source of the miracles understood compassion, as Debbiejo stated.

Lord Urizen
Demons ARE NOT good if they were then the Lord Jesus would not have had to CAST them out of people. You see, demons are subservient to satan, who is the oppresser. Therefore, demons are also agents as it were of oppression because they do the devil's bidding.

Yes, and according to you I happen to be a Demon, or as you put it so bluntly "a child of Satan"

You're a dumbass who needs to stop talking. yes

Alliance
should we start a demon war?

Imperial_Samura
should we start a demon war?

I don't see why not. After all, it seems real demons are incapable of doing it, possibly going around and performing invalid rituals and acting all confused.

Just like Damian....

Alliance
JIA is the type who would choose Abel over Cain.

I follow Demian's reccomendation about which one I should emulate.

Arcana
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Yes, and according to you I happen to be a Demon, or as you put it so bluntly "a child of Satan"

He actually said that?

*groan*

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Alliance
Originally posted by Arcana
He actually said that?

*groan*

Welcome to JIA. big grin Enjoy your stay wink

Regret
Who was that lady that wrote the Noah's Ark book from the POV of the people dying in the flood?

That's Lord Urizen's POV according to JIA laughing laughing

Alliance
I'm sure JIA has me on ignore. He said we yould never speak to me again. Insulting her holy spirit was the last straw for his and my realtionship (from his POV).

Regret
I don't see how that was any worse than naming Uri as "a child of Satan"

Or was it Imperial that was named?

Alliance
I'm sure he thought worse of me. He still talks to Urizen.

Regret
Yeah, but I think saying someone is the worst thing in existence aside from Satan is as bad an insult as your insult to JIA

JIA just made the insult instead of taking it with Uri

Bardock42

Even if I was gay? eek!

leonheartmm
u know what. i think jesusisalive is trying to say that the only reason people dont believe in god is because no1 loves them in the real world and the take it out on god and blame him. its a pathetic and insultive statement if u ask me.

Alliance
Even if I was gay? eek!

No. Come join the cool people in Hell.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Regret
I don't see how that was any worse than naming Uri as "a child of Satan"

Or was it Imperial that was named?

Well he has said I was spiritually dead and pretty much doomed, he called Debbiejo an antichrist, believes Alliance crossed the line and is a terrible blasphemer etc...

I would say when some one is very liberal with religious condemnation insults become a bit samey.

Alliance
Especially when he continously insults some of the biggest posters and most rational people on this froum (myself not included)...JIA's insults lose weight.

JimMorrison227
I officially had sexual intercourse with Jesus last night... It was somewhat quick.. I expected longer, really I did...But I guess it was his first time. There was something sensual about it though.... like he was fulfilling all my life goals in the short 120 seconds. I highly recommend it to everyone here.

The thinker
laughing

Alliance
Originally posted by JimMorrison227
I officially had sexual intercourse with Jesus last night... It was somewhat quick.. I expected longer, really I did...But I guess it was his first time. There was something sensual about it though.... like he was fulfilling all my life goals in the short 120 seconds. I highly recommend it to everyone here.
Urizen will be jealous, he has a massive crush on Jesus.

Imperial_Samura

I don't think Jesus is really my type... that, and I wouldn't like the idea of sharing him with the whole world. Who knows what he might pick up?

Alliance
You havn't felt Jesus "inside of you" yet?

Roland
See he doesn't really touch you Alliance, he simply sends so many psychic waves of passion, sex and sensuality to your brain that your brain eventually overloads with sexual thoughts. So it might "feel" like he is "inside you" but he really isn't.

Sucks don't it. sad

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Roland
See he doesn't really touch you Alliance, he simply sends so many psychic waves of passion, sex and sensuality to your brain that your brain eventually overloads with sexual thoughts. So it might "feel" like he is "inside you" but he really isn't.

Sucks don't it. sad

... I'd say so. So you think your having sex, but your not. Back in the 80s thats what people said all virtual reality would end up being like (which was a bit creepy.)

JimMorrison227
Originally posted by Roland

Sucks don't it. sad

Uhhh, in your case maybe. But in mine...I rode him like a stallion...

Alliance
Uhhh, in your case maybe. But in mine...I rode him like a stallion...

Urizens description sounded more like that...but reversed.

JesusIsAlive
Even if I was gay? eek!

Even if you were gay God STILL loves you. You see, the Bible states that even while we still sinners, Christ died for us (all of humanity).

Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Bardiel13
Even if you were gay God STILL loves you. You see, the Bible states that even while we still sinners, Christ died for us (all of humanity).

Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

If God loves us and we are all sinners... then why did you post cartoons saying that all sinnrs go to Hell? Hrm... confused

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Bardiel13
If God loves us and we are all sinners... then why did you post cartoons saying that all sinnrs go to Hell? Hrm... confused

Because they do UNLESS they are BORN AGAIN. You see humanity apart from Christ Jesus is SPIRITUALLY DEAD because of sin. In order to get out of that situation we must be born again (i.e. our spirit must be made alive to God as a result of being washed from sin by the blood of Jesus Christ).

Alliance
Unless you join my faith and pay me lots of money, you're going to BURN!

Bardiel13
Because they do UNLESS they are BORN AGAIN. You see humanity apart from Christ Jesus is SPIRITUALLY DEAD because of sin. In order to get out of that situation we must be born again (i.e. our spirit must be made alive to God as a result of being washed from sin by the blood of Jesus Christ).
So... I have to give up ALL sin in order to go to Heaven which may or may not exist.

Arcana

Because he doesn't know what he is talking about...

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

JesusIsAlive

Imperial_Samura
So... I have to give up ALL sin in order to go to Heaven which may or may not exist.

Oh no, apparently you can be saved and *still* sin your little heart out and generally be as bad as you want - because once your saved your saved (unless you disown Jesus). However if you live a good and virtuous life but not believe in religion, or you believe the wrong one, you will be doomed as all get go.

So, that right JIA? Could I fool anyone into believing I was a missionary?

DarkCrawler
JesusIsAlive, why do you follow the wrong religion, can't you see that Lord Hummingbird is the truth? Become a hummingbirdist right now, admit your sins and accept the word of the Great Hummingbird, so you are saved by the evil being, the Satan-Goat. My proof is right here.

The Tireless Platypus Gives Orders 10:5 11-18
11. "Because our lord, the Great Hummingbird has descended from His heavenly nest and given us his word yet another time, I must state his guidelines to everybody."
12. "Truly, this is the 67th time our Lord has given us his commandments, let us pray for his tireless efforts in order to show us the holy way of Hummingbird."
13. "The 783th commandment reads like this - Thou shall not dance under moonlight in the seventh month - only if a Chinese man with a yellow crossbow forces you to do so, and even then you must try to negotiate."
14. "The 784th commandment reads like this - In order to save thy soul that has sinned from the hooves of the Satan-Goat, one of the rites thou must perform are eighty-five pushups in the fifth hour of the seventh day. In addition of saving thy sinned soul from eternal damnation, this also keeps your earthly body in perfect shape so you can enjoy the hollow joys of your world just a bit longer before descending into the Heavenly Nest."
15. "The 785th commandment reads like this - Thou shall not kill as the 156th tells you - Only if your well being and financial situation depends of it. Even then, the Lord Hummingbird advises you to render your target immobile in a way that does not require taking of a human life."'
16. "The 786th commandment reads like this - Shout the name of Lord Hummingbird daily."
17. "The 787th commandment reads like this - Indeed, if you see something that you would like to have, pray for your Lord, the Great Hummingbird for it. If the Hummingbird does not give you this, clearly you are not meant to have it, because the Lord Hummingbird moves in mysterious ways."
18. "The 788th commandment reads like this - Shout the name of Lord Hummingbird daily."

Indeed, Lord Hummingbird loves you even if you are a sinner - He just loves you more if you are not one. Steamy Hell with the Satan-Goat awaits everybody who don't listen to the word of Hummingbird.

But don't worry, eternal torture does not mean that Hummingbird does not love you - it just means that you are not good enough for him.

This is the word of the Great Hummingbird. smile

Bardiel13
Where do I sign up, DarkCrawler? stick out tongue

Alliance
Where do I sign up, DarkCrawler? stick out tongue

Don't. He worships false idols and then eats baby hummingbirds.

Shakyamunison

eek! You say that like there was something wrong with it. stick out tongue laughing

Alliance
well...its my job.

Regret
Acts of Regret 76:8-10

8 All mankind has, and is, subject and part of the Lord Hummingbird.
9 No matter the philosophies of his heart and the evil leavings of the Snail, all man is a part of the religion of the Grate Hummingbird.
10 Man has no choice, he is a Hummingbirdist, all that is required is acknowledgement that he is a Hummingbirdist.

And so we see that all mankind must only acknowledge that they are Hummingbirdists, for they already are Hummingbirdists.

Also, Grate is used again, thus more evidence of the Imbecile. All the same, the words documented by Regret seem to be widely accepted and without error.

Commentary quoted from Humm Hummington, Hummingbirdist 3rd degree belt of the dark color otherwise known as black. Humm is considered a crappy historian that altered the text at the behest of the late CEO of Microbundle to further Microbundle's monopoly of computer software.

Alliance
censored

and Apple is the crappiest company on the planet, not to mentions macs suck censored

Regret
lol, it's just in fun Alliance wink

Alliance
censored

Shakyamunison
censored

Shut your mouth... laughing

DarkCrawler
Don't. He worships false idols and then eats baby hummingbirds. How dare you accuse me of not being true and devout hummingbirdist! mad The Commandments state directly:

Words of Lord Hummingbird 1:1 3-7
"3. If you ever try to hit, kick, eat, punch, devour, drink, molest, beat, laugh, or in any other way try to hurt anything associated with hummingbirds, you shall perform an sin that can't be overridden in any way, and you will be doomed to the Hell of Satan-Goat for eternity, where molten goat-lava shall be dropped to you every day."
4. "You will be also beaten by little children with goat heads in place of their own every day."
5. "Your brains will be eaten by little worms with goat eyes every day, until they are healed in the night."
6. "You will also be molested by giant coins with goat heads painted on them."
7. "The things that happen to you if you shall ever violate a hummingbird will be continued in Commandments 239-453."

I would never break one of the most important commandments of them all!

You need to acknowledge your faith as a hummingbirdist, before it is too late!

debbiejo
Nobody should be eating baby humming birds..........mad

BTW, if you're Baptist, getting saved IS NOT ENOUGH.......you got to be Baptised also.....

Shakyamunison
Nobody should be eating baby humming birds..........mad

BTW, if you're Baptist, getting saved IS NOT ENOUGH.......you got to be Baptised also.....

But with a little lemon sauce, they are so goooood. stick out tongue

Alliance
Have you ever had hummingbird steaks? YUM!

(i'm so glad I'm pulling people away from this false religion)

Shakyamunison
Have you ever had hummingbird steaks? YUM!

(i'm so glad I'm pulling people away from this false religion)

They would be really small. eek!

Alliance
HGH (hummingbird Growth Hormone)

So I take it youve never been to Area 66....

JimMorrison227
http://members.aol.com/JesusImages/ImagesJun06/student.jpg

Jesus tapped that.

Alliance
Hes so white.

Roland
What is this Area 66 you speak of? confused

And where can I get some hummingbird meat? no expression

Jesus is a pimp, he can tap anything, anywhere and at anytime he wants. cool

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>