Juggernaut runs a New Gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Juggernaut is in a close quaters matches.. The fight takes place in a room 70x70 the rooms is lined with 5 inches of Adamantium

1.Beast,Captain America & Hawkeye
2.Wolverine,Sabretooth & Omega Red
3.Spider-Man,U.S Agent & Battlestar
4.Deadpool,Luke Cage & Iron Fist
5.Shang Chi & Stick
6.Thing,Colossus & Grey Hulk
7.Thor/no hammer & Immortal Hercules
8.Wendigo,Sasquatch & Abomination
9.Mindless Hulk & Gladiator/Full Condifence
10.Thanos
11.Surtur

hulkrulz
who's Surtur
These people are against Juggernaut?
If they then Juggernaut gets to six and then runs into a lot of problems especially with numbers 6,7,8,9,and THanos. JUggernaut will not clear it.

Scoobless
Classic Juggernaut?... I always thought he'd do alright in a H2H brawl against Thanos

Surtur would murder him though

golem370
Yes but I will have to take out Surtur since he is over 1,000 feet and Add Mangog and Morg

golem370
Classic Juggernaut

golem370
Classic Juggernaut would not have any trouble with 6 or 7

hulkrulz
I don't know about Classic Juggernaut getin through this one. Mangog alone would beat him so he'd lose to him right there. I don't think Classic Juggy could get farther than 8. 6 would be tough, and 7 seven would be a little easier for him.

bigbran
umm, thanos is the only one with psycic powers, only him and surter can take him down.

Apolloknight
Im not sure how Juggs Shield would work against Thanos, until then Im saying he gets to at least Thanos.

golem370
Why do you think Classic Juggernaut would have any trouble with 6 He has put down Thing & Colossus with a combined 4 punches

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut is in a close quaters matches.. The fight takes place in a room 70x70 the rooms is lined with 5 inches of Adamantium

5.Shang Chi & Stick
10.Thanos
11.Surtur

Juggy gets up to Thanos. It's a toss up as to whether or not he can take him in this close-quarters fight.

BUT, assuming he beats Thanos, Juggy gets stomped by Surfer.

The Pict
gets to 6 then is beaten.

Skeets
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Juggy gets up to Thanos. It's a toss up as to whether or not he can take him in this close-quarters fight.

BUT, assuming he beats Thanos, Juggy gets stomped by Surfer.
It's "Surtur" not "Surfer"

K3VIL

5.Shang Chi & Stick
10.Thanos
11.Surtur
Juggernaut will reach Thanos and fall against him.
Team 6, who many says it's gonna be hard, it's one of the easiest.
He'll smack down Benji, Peter and Fixit like puppets.
Thor and Hercules without Mjolnir's powers to counter Cyttorak's magic are screwed, it will take long, but they'll be defeated.
Wendigo, Sasquatch and Abomination will lose especially with Abomination who isn't much of a tactician and not very smart.
Mindless Hulk and Glad?
Hulk will probably turn on Gladiator and Juggy will get advantage over them, knocking out Gladiatior then pummeling Hulk hard and no stop till he can't get anymore and being sure he's dead using a tactic like removing his head or internal organs.
Thanos will stop Juggy removing the helmet then using a psychic attack.
Don't forget Thanos can match Jugg durability cause he's a tough guy too and against Marko he got a vast array of powers to slow him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Skeets
It's "Surtur" not "Surfer"

Oh. I just assumed it was a typo. My bad then.

In fact, I still think it is. stick out tongue

Skeets
Oh. I just assumed it was a typo. My bad then.

In fact, I still think it is. stick out tongue
Nah I think Golem meant Surtur as he wouldn't be Surfer after Thanos.smart

Dinalfos
Originally posted by K3VIL
Juggernaut will reach Thanos and fall against him.
Team 6, who many says it's gonna be hard, it's one of the easiest.
He'll smack down Benji, Peter and Fixit like puppets.
Thor and Hercules without Mjolnir's powers to counter Cyttorak's magic are screwed, it will take long, but they'll be defeated.
Wendigo, Sasquatch and Abomination will lose especially with Abomination who isn't much of a tactician and not very smart.
Mindless Hulk and Glad?
Hulk will probably turn on Gladiator and Juggy will get advantage over them, knocking out Gladiatior then pummeling Hulk hard and no stop till he can't get anymore and being sure he's dead using a tactic like removing his head or internal organs.
Thanos will stop Juggy removing the helmet then using a psychic attack.
Don't forget Thanos can match Jugg durability cause he's a tough guy too and against Marko he got a vast array of powers to slow him.

He's not gonna pummel Mindless Hulk. That simply won't happen. On the other hand, Hulk is not going to injure Juggernaut either. But Juggernaut is going to have to do better than just remove his organs or his head, because of his regeneration. That is assuming he's even strong enough to hurt Mindless at all.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dinalfos
He's not gonna pummel Mindless Hulk. That simply won't happen. On the other hand, Hulk is not going to injure Juggernaut either. But Juggernaut is going to have to do better than just remove his organs or his head, because of his regeneration. That is assuming he's even strong enough to hurt Mindless at all.

He is. But that is for another thread altogether.

Dinalfos
He is. But that is for another thread altogether.

He's not. But you're right, this is for another thread altogether.

golem370
I took out Surtur because he is to big to be in the room being 1000+ and all so a added Mangog & Morg instead

outarddwarf
juggernaut either loses to thanos or clears, and thanos i think is a toss up.

Fanboy
6 or 7 should stop them

DickBlazer
he's done at 6. helmet is ripped off etc.

K3VIL
What the hell are you talking about?
How are Grey Hulk, Thing and Colossus supposed to stop him?
Ripping the helmet and then?
They got no psi powers to call upon.

big juggy man
Oh boy Juggernaut has already beat mindless Hulk,Savage Hulk and every other Hulk besides War but anyway There is nothing Juggernaut could do to beat Thanos and i doubt Thanos could bring down Juggernauts force field so Juggy would get to Thanos and fight until one just realize he isn't going to hurt the other and who is Sultur?

Dinalfos
Originally posted by big juggy man
Oh boy Juggernaut has already beat mindless Hulk,Savage Hulk and every other Hulk besides War but anyway There is nothing Juggernaut could do to beat Thanos and i doubt Thanos could bring down Juggernauts force field so Juggy would get to Thanos and fight until one just realize he isn't going to hurt the other and who is Sultur?

Alright mate, you've gone on long enough. Get your facts straight.

MightyEInherjar

I don't Juggernaut has even seen Mindless Hulk before, let alone fight him. Unfortunetly, without a ringout, there's nothing Hulk's going to be able to do about it simply because of Jugg's powerset.

galan7777777
is this classic or current juggs?

MightyEInherjar
I'm pretty sure Classic.

galan7777777
classic juggs might make it past Thanos, but is pummeled by Surter

Tshern
Classic Juggernaut would not have any trouble with 6 or 7

Thor would probably cream his ass. He can do most of the tricks with Mjolnir, too...

breeze85
I can see Mindless Hulk + Gladiator having one hell of a fight with Juggernaut. Hulk and Juggy might just bring the walls down. Maybe Juggernaut eventually coming out on top. Anyway, even in such a small arena how would Juggy catch Gladiator? I don't think a thunderclap is bringing him down.

If Juggy somehow gets past the two Thanos very likely kills him. Surtur or Mangog and Morg would totally waste him.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tshern
Thor would probably cream his ass. He can do most of the tricks with Mjolnir, too... Thor would cream Juggs you say?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/invulnerable.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jj3.gif

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Icesaiyan
Juggs would barely get by mindless Gladiator and Mindless Hulk with an inch of his life. Its stops at Thanos.

Accel
Originally posted by galan7777777
Thor would cream Juggs you say?
roll eyes (sarcastic)
You do know Thor can do much more than throw and Godblast right?
Originally posted by Icesaiyan
Juggs would barely get by mindless Gladiator and Mindless Hulk with an inch of his life. Its stops at Thanos.
Sounds you like don't know Juggs very well.

Icesaiyan
Originally posted by Accel
You do know Thor can do much more than throw and Godblast right?

Sounds you like don't know Juggs very well.

The Mindless Hulk is a green engine of destruction with nearly unlimited strength. He is going to give Juggs a run for his money. Juggs might have incredible stamina, invulnerability and a forcefield that protects him, but the Hulk has broken through energy defenses. He has broken Onslaught armor. I did give Juggs the victory slightly because the Hulk will eventully burnout and this wil give Juggs the chance to take him down.

Grimm22
Glads at full confidence should destroy Classic Juggs

At full confidence he picked up the freakin baxter building eek!!

Accel
Originally posted by Icesaiyan
The Mindless Hulk is a green engine of destruction with nearly unlimited strength. He is going to give Juggs a run for his money. Juggs might have incredible stamina, invulnerability and a forcefield that protects him, but the Hulk has broken through energy defenses. He has broken Onslaught armor. I did give Juggs the victory slightly because the Hulk will eventully burnout and this wil give Juggs the chance to take him down.
Hulk can't hurt Juggernaut, no matter how strong he gets. That's the point you need to grasp.

Metalmanx
I think Juggy clears it. I don't see even Thanos taking him in such a fight. Personal forcefield will stop any attempt to get his helmet off. And then it turns into a slug-fest. A slug-fest that Thanos cannot win.

Accel
He could get past Thanos, but he ain't beating Surtur.

Icesaiyan
Originally posted by Accel
Hulk can't hurt Juggernaut, no matter how strong he gets. That's the point you need to grasp.

laughing yeah right!

Accel
Yeah.

Grimm22
Hulk Fans, worse than Wolverine fanboys? confused

Darth Martin
Stopped at 6 rock

golem370
Ok this Classic Juggernaut. Thanos also has a Force Field equal to Juggernaut. He has matter manipulation and has fought Warrior Madness Thor to a stand still. He is also pretty immune to Physical harm and is in my opinion stronger then Juggernaut.

golem370
Also remember Thor has no Hammer so he could not mess with Juggs magic. Also although I believe he would win after many days of battle I believe Wendigo,Abomination & Sasquatch have great strength and durability and stamina. I personal think that the three combined might beat Thor with out his hammer and Hercules thats why they are above them.

golem370
6 wouldn't even give Juggernaut a inch of trouble.

big juggy man
Am I the only one here who is over 5 years old?Let me do this again.

took the Fantastic Four's Thing down for the count in seconds with just 3 successive blows. Thing would arise,only to fall back down unconscious. --Secret Wars II #7

sent Thor hurtling across the skies and then through a store wall with a casual backslap. --Thor #411

When hit so hard by Rogue of the X-Men that the shockwave from the punch shattered every window of the street,The Juggernaut simply stood there looking down on her with his arms crossed. --Uncanny X-Men #218

The Juggernaut has on two occasions allowed Cannonball to blast directly into him. And both times Cannonball was knocked out of blast mode and barely conscious while The Juggernaut remained totally unmoved and unphased.

The Juggernaut has withstood even Thor's godforce(which caused Galactus to flee for his life on one occasion,and shattered the prime Celestial's protective dome on another) with absolutely no physical damage whatsoever. --Thor #412

He withstood a direct blast from Stellaris's Celestial armor with zero effect to his person. The sheer energy radius of the blast hitting him was so powerful it created a large chasm in the Earth. --Thunderstrike #2

In a confrontation with Colossus,the first blow Juggernaut connects with ends the fight. Leaving Colossus unconcious when he lands from it. --Uncanny X-Men #183

The Juggernaut nearly drowned the Hulk by forcing Hulk's head underwater. Hulk had to use silt from the riverbed in Juggernaut's eyes to make The Juggernaut release his grip on Hulk's neck. --Hulk #402

Despite suffering a significant power loss,The Juggernaut was still able to match Prime(who proved more than strong enough to match Thor punch for punch) in a direct test of strength before slamming Prime back through a wall. --Exiles #4

Engaging fellow exemplar Stonecuter in a toe-to-toe slugfest,the punches they traded to one another caused earthquakes and was said to be the greatest fury ever unleashed on Earth. --Juggernaut:Eighth Day

On two separate occasions when lifted from the ground and held in midair by Jean Grey,The Juggernaut proves unstoppable by continuing to advance toward her irregardless despite having no physical footholds or leverage.

Having magically been stripped of all of his flesh,The Juggernaut still stood before his enemy to complete the battle as merely a skeleton. --Juggernaut OneShot

Facing the Stranger who'd grown to about 50 feet tall,The Juggernaut lept up and toppled him with one punch --X-Men Forever #6

Took a direct blast from the new-look Cyclops that was described by him as being able to "rip a small planet in half" with a smile as The Juggernaut's only reaction. --Cyclops #1

The Juggernaut fought the Merged Hulk in The Incredible Hulk#402 but while it was pretty good it doesn't rank in the Top 5 Juggernaut battles. Cain attacked the Hulk while wearing streetclothes instead of the Juggernaut armor so that the Hulk would not know who he was. By the time Hulk realized he was fighting someone that powerful it was too late and he'd found himself being beaten senseless. The Red Skull had to order Cain to stop before he pummelled the Hulk to death.

Lol you little kiddies crack me up ..that is just a little of what the Juggernaut can take and dish out and yet you still think being punched by Gladiator or any version of the Hulk will hurt him?Give me a break.As i said if Mindless Hulk was stronger than classic Juggernaut Marvel would have no need to create War and then Have him fight Juggernaut.What would be the point?How would it prove how powerful War was by fighting Juggernaut if and incarnations of the Hulk including Mindless were superior to Jugegernuat in raw power?
You know why War was created?Because Marvel knows the old the more angry Hulk gets the powerful he becomes thing only goes so far.Eventually you can't get anymore angry.It has its limitations.So Marvel decided to make a stronger version of Hulk who didn't need to get angry to pull in more power.Even War couldn't kill Juggy since the character is immortal.
In a battle to the death Juggernaut kills every one of these characters unless Thanos or Sulture could negate the powers being fed to Juggernaut if not the battle may take along time but in the end they die.

Brutacus
Am I the only one here who is over 5 years old?Let me do this again.

took the Fantastic Four's Thing down for the count in seconds with just 3 successive blows. Thing would arise,only to fall back down unconscious. --Secret Wars II #7

sent Thor hurtling across the skies and then through a store wall with a casual backslap. --Thor #411

When hit so hard by Rogue of the X-Men that the shockwave from the punch shattered every window of the street,The Juggernaut simply stood there looking down on her with his arms crossed. --Uncanny X-Men #218

The Juggernaut has on two occasions allowed Cannonball to blast directly into him. And both times Cannonball was knocked out of blast mode and barely conscious while The Juggernaut remained totally unmoved and unphased.

The Juggernaut has withstood even Thor's godforce(which caused Galactus to flee for his life on one occasion,and shattered the prime Celestial's protective dome on another) with absolutely no physical damage whatsoever. --Thor #412

He withstood a direct blast from Stellaris's Celestial armor with zero effect to his person. The sheer energy radius of the blast hitting him was so powerful it created a large chasm in the Earth. --Thunderstrike #2

In a confrontation with Colossus,the first blow Juggernaut connects with ends the fight. Leaving Colossus unconcious when he lands from it. --Uncanny X-Men #183

The Juggernaut nearly drowned the Hulk by forcing Hulk's head underwater. Hulk had to use silt from the riverbed in Juggernaut's eyes to make The Juggernaut release his grip on Hulk's neck. --Hulk #402

Despite suffering a significant power loss,The Juggernaut was still able to match Prime(who proved more than strong enough to match Thor punch for punch) in a direct test of strength before slamming Prime back through a wall. --Exiles #4

Engaging fellow exemplar Stonecuter in a toe-to-toe slugfest,the punches they traded to one another caused earthquakes and was said to be the greatest fury ever unleashed on Earth. --Juggernaut:Eighth Day

On two separate occasions when lifted from the ground and held in midair by Jean Grey,The Juggernaut proves unstoppable by continuing to advance toward her irregardless despite having no physical footholds or leverage.

Having magically been stripped of all of his flesh,The Juggernaut still stood before his enemy to complete the battle as merely a skeleton. --Juggernaut OneShot

Facing the Stranger who'd grown to about 50 feet tall,The Juggernaut lept up and toppled him with one punch --X-Men Forever #6

Took a direct blast from the new-look Cyclops that was described by him as being able to "rip a small planet in half" with a smile as The Juggernaut's only reaction. --Cyclops #1

The Juggernaut fought the Merged Hulk in The Incredible Hulk#402 but while it was pretty good it doesn't rank in the Top 5 Juggernaut battles. Cain attacked the Hulk while wearing streetclothes instead of the Juggernaut armor so that the Hulk would not know who he was. By the time Hulk realized he was fighting someone that powerful it was too late and he'd found himself being beaten senseless. The Red Skull had to order Cain to stop before he pummelled the Hulk to death.

Lol you little kiddies crack me up ..that is just a little of what the Juggernaut can take and dish out and yet you still think being punched by Gladiator or any version of the Hulk will hurt him?Give me a break.As i said if Mindless Hulk was stronger than classic Juggernaut Marvel would have no need to create War and then Have him fight Juggernaut.What would be the point?How would it prove how powerful War was by fighting Juggernaut if and incarnations of the Hulk including Mindless were superior to Jugegernuat in raw power?
You know why War was created?Because Marvel knows the old the more angry Hulk gets the powerful he becomes thing only goes so far.Eventually you can't get anymore angry.It has its limitations.So Marvel decided to make a stronger version of Hulk who didn't need to get angry to pull in more power.Even War couldn't kill Juggy since the character is immortal.
In a battle to the death Juggernaut kills every one of these characters unless Thanos or Sulture could negate the powers being fed to Juggernaut if not the battle may take along time but in the end they die.

I guess you're the 5 year old, You know we are talking about comics right????
So this is all not real, still you say at one point you can't get anymore angry???
So by this you compare the comic with real live??
Euh it's not even possible to go light speed in real live, euh still some go light speed.
So iff that's Hulk's thing getting more angry, than it is deal with it

And I guess you don't know Thanos, euh he can't die.

Stupid Rookie
I see people arguing that Juggs can't be hurt, but we can more or less use the same argument for Thanos. I wonder what would have happened if Juggs had been hit like Thanos was by Odin???

trolly_crouchjr
If Juggs makes it past Thanos he clears it cos Mangog and Morg cant take him down physically and will EVENTUALLy get tired

golem370
But Mangog can manipulate Magic which is the key to Juggs Powers.

golem370
Thanos may also use magic.

trolly_crouchjr
Depending on how long the effects last.

trolly_crouchjr
Can Thanos use magic?

big juggy man
Lol i am angry because of a comic book thread?Right kid that hurt me so bad.I could care less what i give my point.I am always right.Deal with it or make a point to prove what i said was wrong but until then i will just ignore anything you post back to me.Bye bye

golem370
He cursed Deadpool with Immortality

Jvenom
Juggy is not getting past 9. What has he ever done to show he is stronger than mindless Hulk? Hulk and him have always been about even but a totally rampaging mindless Hulk would be beyond Juggy.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Jvenom
Juggy is not getting past 9. What has he ever done to show he is stronger than mindless Hulk? Hulk and him have always been about even but a totally rampaging mindless Hulk would be beyond Juggy.

He would be beyond him in strength, yes, but he still can't hurt or k.o him. With that said, Juggernaut will not get past him. They stalemate until one is declared winner by Tko. Eventhough that's not gonna happen.

breeze85
Remember, that in such a situation Mindless Hulk could achieve totally fearsome strength. Given that they have those adamantium walls so there is no calming down for Hulk, no BFR. Horrifying.

Then he has Gladiator to help him out, at full confidence. Juggernaut never gets to lay his hands on him. Gladiator is too fast.

Brutacus
Lol i am angry because of a comic book thread?Right kid that hurt me so bad.I could care less what i give my point.I am always right.Deal with it or make a point to prove what i said was wrong but until then i will just ignore anything you post back to me.Bye bye

Lol I guess that was ment for me, so you're not posting back fine but to who are you posting this than, and I said that it's possible for the hulk to keep getting angry didn't say you where angry kid wink

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dinalfos
He would be beyond him in strength, yes, but he still can't hurt or k.o him. With that said, Juggernaut will not get past him. They stalemate until one is declared winner by Tko. Eventhough that's not gonna happen.

Juggernaut. Has. Un. Limited. Strength.

Apolloknight

A very simple concept I would say, yet some have failed to understand it.

breeze85
Does he have? I thought I saw War Hulk pushing him back and giving him quite a beating. Looked like Juggernaut was about to get killed. His strength couldn't definitely match the one of War.

His strength nor durability didn't do well against Onslaught either. He was thrown around like a ragdoll.

trolly_crouchjr
The Onslaught saga was bullsh*t

breeze85
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
The Onslaught saga was bullsh*t

Feel free to think so. I also do, partially. I guess War Hulk was bullshit too. Nothing can stop the Juggernaut!

Jvenom
I would think a mindless rampaging Hulk is at least on Onslaught's level since they did throw down and seemed equal. Onslaught beat down Juggarnaut in their fight, badly. Juggarnaut is strong but does not have unlimited strength or you would be able to knock out a being like Galactus without a problem. He does have limits and a mindless Hulk goes beyound those limits. It has been seen with enough strength Juggy can be hurt. 9 and up all off what it takes to hurt Juggernaut. You can say nothing hurts him but many comics have proven that idea wrong.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Jvenom
I would think a mindless rampaging Hulk is at least on Onslaught's level since they did throw down and seemed equal. Onslaught beat down Juggarnaut in their fight, badly. Juggarnaut is strong but does not have unlimited strength or you would be able to knock out a being like Galactus without a problem. He does have limits and a mindless Hulk goes beyound those limits. It has been seen with enough strength Juggy can be hurt. 9 and up all off what it takes to hurt Juggernaut. You can say nothing hurts him but many comics have proven that idea wrong.

Sigh.

Onslaught was a being composed of pure psionic energy made solid.

Psychic attacks are Juggy's weakness. While not technically penetrating the helmet, the sheer magnitude of psychic power within Onslaught has to be the reason why he was able to harm and scare Juggernaut.

breeze85
Sigh.

Onslaught was a being composed of pure psionic energy made solid.

Psychic attacks are Juggy's weakness. While not technically penetrating the helmet, the sheer magnitude of psychic power within Onslaught has to be the reason why he was able to harm and scare Juggernaut.

I don't think so. Onslaught was even physically more than a match against an absolutely mindless Hulk, created by Jean. Personally I think it was the sheer physical might that scared and hurt Juggernaut. Yet threw him across the country.

Tshern
Originally posted by breeze85
I don't think so. Onslaught was even physically more than a match against an absolutely mindless Hulk, created by Jean. Personally I think it was the sheer physical might that scared and hurt Juggernaut. Yet threw him across the country.

Hehe, Juggernaut lost his complete invulnerability before the Onslaught saga (which by the way sucks).

And no, War Hulk didn't push him back, he stopped him with some techno organic stuff. Thor's godblast pushed Juggy backwards, though...

olympian

Nah huh.

No more than Hulk does. Or thor.

hank_mccoy
juggernaut makes it to 10 and stop

hank_mccoy
i so hope that juggernaut will get his powers back in new excalibur

breeze85
Originally posted by Tshern
Hehe, Juggernaut lost his complete invulnerability before the Onslaught saga (which by the way sucks).

And no, War Hulk didn't push him back, he stopped him with some techno organic stuff. Thor's godblast pushed Juggy backwards, though...

Interesting, wasn't aware of that. Do you have scans or do you know if those can be found anywhere on this forum?

Yep, War Hulk stopped him. That's enough for me as Juggernaut is supposed to be completely unstoppable once in motion. He doesn't seem to be.

Tshern
No, I don't have the scans, but Juggernaut6666 probably does.

And yeah, Juggernaut isn't completely unstoppable. Stopping him isn't easy though, there aren't many on Earth who can do that.

breeze85
Agreed. No doubt he is one of the toughest brawlers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.