Spawn vs. Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
I know bout spawn but could he beat death or is this another dumb thread i made

Takion
Theres a thread like this. jockey

zbucsz
i sux at threads i need to search next i post something

Tron
Originally posted by zbucsz
i sux at threads i need to search next i post something

That's a very good idea.

And you need to specific which Death your talking about. Lady Death, one of Apocalypse's horsemen, the Death that Thanos prays to?

Takion
Originally posted by Tron
That's a very good idea.

And you need to specific which Death your talking about. Lady Death, one of Apocalypse's horsemen, the Death that Thanos prays to?
Who cares Spawn crushes them all. jockey

zbucsz
the the Death that Thanos prays too thats who im taking bout i mean how can u beat death...well i know bill and ted did in the movie but that was in games "u sunk my battleship"

Tron
The Death that Thanos prays to is a cosmic entity, and Eternity's sister.

Rols
Which version of spawn are talking about here. 2nd age, regular spawn.

zbucsz
2nd age

Rols
I dont really know much about 2nd Spawn but he supposedly is the most powerfull version power of a God. I still say Death can take him.

Mider
death from MU is a cosmic level jobber though, death from the endless can kill gods, and she herself cannot be destroyed sept by someone like lucifer morningstar, that hela chick couldnt even handle thor so she wouldnt do nothing to spawn in ANY age, spawn from second age can drive off MU death maybe like dr strange did if he taps into some other powers, DC death i dont know if he can kill her i dont think so, black racer well even flash can outrun him.

Lord Urizen
Mistress Death vs Spawn, huh?

Well All I can say is this: Spawn has been shown to be able to DEFY Death, but not "beat it" per se. Atleast not in the Spawn Universe. REmember: Death in the Spawnverse is not a "being", death is an event and a supernatural force, but not a "character". Almost every character, except for God and Urizen are subject to death.

However, Spawn has also been shown to be no subject to Death, as Spawn is immortal and has survived fatal assaults from everyone, EVEN URIZEN himself.......

I honestly don't think either one would win this. I do not think Mistress Death could kill Spawn, since Spawn is already dead and cannot be claimed again. Yet, what the hell can he do to HER?

The worst that Mistress Death could do is send Spawn back to Hell, but Spawn could just voluntarily come back to EArth lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.