Crazy Anti-Gay Church woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
http://www.break.com/index/crazyfox20.html

Meus Amor
Seen it. Most of the OTF did. stick out tongue

JesusIsAlive
Crazy, anti-gay.

Homosexuality is a sin according to God's Word (the Bible). Agreeing with God about this doesn't make anyone anti-gay. God is against homosexuality--the practice or lifestyle--but He loves the person and wants that person to come out of that abominable sin. I hate homosexuality too, but I DO NOT hate the person, neither does God. Can you see the distinction. It is like hating someone's drug use but loving the addict and trying to help them overcome their addiction. Well God hates homosexuality, bisexuality, bestiality, and lesbianism--the practice, but He loves the person.

Trickster
Yeah it does. If God is anti-gay (against gays, as you say he is), and you agree with him, then you are anti-gay.

We all know the distinction, but it's really not all that relevant or useful here. You're not going to try to defend this woman, are you?

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Trickster
Yeah it does. If God is anti-gay (against gays, as you say he is), and you agree with him, then you are anti-gay.

We all know the distinction, but it's really not all that relevant or useful here. You're not going to try to defend this woman, are you?

Trickster,

???

I never said that God was anti-gay, meaning against gay people. If it is one thing that displeases me it is having my words misquoted. God is not anti-gay (i.e. God does not hate gay people). God the Father loves gay people. Here is what I said sir.

God is against homosexuality--the practice or lifestyle --but He loves the person and wants that person to come out of that abominable sin. God loves the gay person...God loves the gay person...God loves the gay person. But God hates the gay lifestyle. I did not say God hated gays because God loves gays--He just hates the homosexual lifestyle. Christians love gay people and God the Father loves gay people. But we do not love the gay lifestyle or practice.

sad Can you see this Trickster?

Storm
Love the sinner, hate the sin is a rather arrogant and condescending thing to say.

Eis
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
Trickster,

???

I never said that God was anti-gay, meaning against gay people. If it is one thing that displeases me it is having my words misquoted. God is not anti-gay (i.e. God does not hate gay people). God the Father loves gay people. Here is what I said sir.

God is against homosexuality--the practice or lifestyle --but He loves the person and wants that person to come out of that abominable sin. God loves the gay person...God loves the gay person...God loves the gay person. But God hates the gay lifestyle. I did not say God hated gays because God loves gays--He just hates the homosexual lifestyle. Christians love gay people and God the Father loves gay people. But we do not love the gay lifestyle or practice.

sad Can you see this Trickster?
Yes, loves homosexuals so much that he'll condemn them to eternal damnation?

JesusIsAlive
With all due respect Storm, I did not say it, God the Father did so there is no reason to get offended. I have a son who I love dearly; however, I do not love everything that he does. I am not perfect neither is my son, but I still love him. In a purely christian way I love you but that doesn't mean that I agree with you on every thing or that I love the things that you write on this post. So I can love the person but not their actions, especially if their actions are not kind.

Can you see this Storm?

Captain REX
That lady is crazy, and an idiot. big grin

Eis
With all due respect Storm, I did not say it, God the Father did so there is no reason to get offended. I have a son who I love dearly; however, I do not love everything that he does. I am not perfect neither is my son, but I still love him. In a purely christian way I love you but that doesn't mean that I agree with you on every thing or that I love the things that you write on this post. So I can love the person but not their actions, especially if their actions are not kind.

Can you see this Storm?
Do you know what the words 'arrogant' and 'condescending' mean?

Storm

Can you see this Storm?
Offended? What am I writing is not a sin. Sin might be homosexuality, atheism, belonging to a religion other than Christianity, supporting abortion rights, etc. Can you love someone as a person while also hating everything that makes that person who he or she is?

Trickster
You had to repeat God loves the gay person three times?

I see exactly what you mean. I was questioning the relevance to the thread.

But either way, God is anti-homosexual. Just as I am anti-racist. It is not the specific person I am against, but rather what they espouse. In the same way, God is anti-gay.

Who was your original statement directed at?

JesusIsAlive
Eis,

God is the one who made all of the rules. Let me digress, every society has laws that must be abided by correct? Let use murder as a for instance to illustrate my point. If person a commits first-degree murder against person b what do you think will happen to that person? Right, that person will be arrested and put into jail. Then ultimately that person will go to trial, be convicted, then sentenced to death or life in prison (provided he/she is not insane). Now, I said all that to say this that person's freedom was forfeited the moment that he/she committed murder against another person. The government of that society makes the laws (rules) and if those laws (rules) are broken that transgressor will be held accountable for their actions. Well God is the Supreme Law-giver. Many of our laws are based on God's laws. So just like the government of a society making and enforcing their laws (rules), God as the Supreme Law-giver must do the same. There is no difference.

Can you see this Eis?

JesusIsAlive
Trickster,

I simply was responding to the original thread. But I am glad that you see what I was trying to convey.

Meus Amor

We all know the distinction, but it's really not all that relevant or useful here. You're not going to try to defend this woman, are you? There is a difference I think he's trying to establish.

I don't like homosexuality, but I am friends with a large number of bisexual/homosexual people.

JesusIsAlive
Storm,

Yes, you can--and should--love the person without loving their actions. For instance, let's say that you are in a physically abusive relationship with a guy (this is purely hypothetical I am not making any accusations). Let's also presuppose that you love this guy because when you first met him he was your knight in shining armor who swept you off of your feet. However--again purely hypothetical--let's say that this guy starts physically abusing you but you love him so much because you been through so much with this guy. You can love the person but not love their actions (i.e. the physical abuse, infidelity, lying, etc.).

Can you see this Storm?

Trickster
But I'm not sure exactly what your point was. God does make it clear that he is anti-gay. The woman in the video is attacking the lifestyle and tolerance shown toward said gay lifestyle in the US.

JesusIsAlive
Although I am not saying that you (or any person) should remain in an abusive relationship for love sake. You should not. Again, hypothetical illustration.

JesusIsAlive
But I'm not sure exactly what your point was. God does make it clear that he is anti-gay. The woman in the video is attacking the lifestyle and tolerance shown toward said gay lifestyle in the US.

Then that one person should be held accountable for her actions. That does not reflect on God. Just because some ignorant person chooses to attack a gay person that does not mean that God approved of that behavior. God does not approve of Christians taking a physically violent approach or stance against homosexuality. I am opposed to homosexuality but I will not go to blows over it. Like my Heavenly Father, I love the gay person but I hate the gay lifestyle or practice and will speak out against it.

Can you see this Trickster, sir?

Trickster
But she doesn't attack gay people physically. And why, if she believes God does approve of her action, can you say that God doesn't? You may not believe it, but how can you prove to be any more right than she is?

Anyway, in effect, you are condemning her, which is good.

JesusIsAlive
I did not say that I condemned anyone and I did not say that she attacked anyone.

Here's what I said,..."Just because some ignorant person chooses to attack a gay person that does not mean that God approved of that behavior."

Trickster
"Then that one person should be held accountable for her actions."

Wait, you do not condemn her? She does attack, verbally, gay people and America in general. Have you even watched the video?

JesusIsAlive
Yes.

Trickster
Do you agree with her or not?

JesusIsAlive
I only agree that homosexuality is a sin and it--the homosexuality--should be opposed.

maham
Crazy, anti-gay.

Homosexuality is a sin according to God's Word (the Bible). Agreeing with God about this doesn't make anyone anti-gay. God is against homosexuality--the practice or lifestyle--but He loves the person and wants that person to come out of that abominable sin. I hate homosexuality too, but I DO NOT hate the person, neither does God. Can you see the distinction. It is like hating someone's drug use but loving the addict and trying to help them overcome their addiction. Well God hates homosexuality, bisexuality, bestiality, and lesbianism--the practice, but He loves the person.
I completely agree!

Ushgarak
Idiotic sophistry. Only those blinded by their faith can speak such words and then be surprised when told they are anti-gay.

If you hate someone's sexuality, only in your own mind are you not actually casting down the very being of the person invovled.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but such beliefs ARE anti-gay. That is not a misquote. You simply delude yourselves in not seeing it. It is anti-gay, it is prejudiced, it is bigoted and it is completly immoral.

And it is one of the areas that Christianity distances itself from what is good in this world.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by maham
I completely agree!

I am just overjoyed that somene else understood my heart as well as God's heart on the subject of homosexuality.

I quote the Bible because I am absolutely, positively, unequivocally, convinced and sold out on the fact that it--the Bible--is God's Word. Notice something folks. I have several hundred posts to my credit since becoming a member of this forum and not once have I called anyone any names. I have addressed you all by your forum names, used with all due respect frequently in some of my replies, and just done my best to remain civil. I have been accused of being stupid, cussed out on this forum repeatedly and called everything but by forum name on several occasions. I have been repeatedly criticized, demeaned, and ganged up on. Some of you have remained mature and treated me with respect. Just because I am solid in my faith does not mean that I do not respect anyone. I do respect all of you but I will not change what I believe.

Jesus Christ is the True God and eternal life, was crucified for the world's sins, buried, and raised from the dead. No other Person has been more maligned, hated, and blasphemed more than God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), or God the Holy Spirit. People use God in conjuction with profanity, "God_______." They use the Name of Jesus Christ like it is an interjection (e.g. Jesus Christ!). The say the Holy Spirit's Name in contempt as well (e.g., Holy______ or Holy that or Holy this). No other religious leaders names even come up in those kinds of contexts (i.e., curse words, interjections, and other blasphemous contexts). I have never heard anyone say, "Mohammed this! or Buddah that!" in any profane way. I have never heard anyone say the devil's name in a disrespectful way either. This ought to at least hint to the fact that Jesus must be the one, true, God after all. Just think about it. We say B.C. (i.e. before Christ, not B.S., before satan, or B.M., before Mohammed, or B.J.S., before Joseph Smith, or B.B, before Buddah). Why not? Again just more clues that perhaps Jesus is the true God. Anyhoo just thought that I'd share that with you all.

Let get myself ready for the backlash.

Trickster
How was that a response to Ush's comments?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by forumcrew
http://www.break.com/index/crazyfox20.html

I actually heard about this lady but, didn't know the whole story of why exactly she was doing this. I personally find her and her supporters to be distasteful and hateful. I can't even imagine the stomach sickening, vile feelings of ignorance and hate these people have inside them.

Lord Urizen
Crazy, anti-gay.

Dude, i understand ur logic, and i understand that you are being as truthful as possible, but let me explain to you why your point of view is flawed:

You define a homosexual but what they DO, and not by what they ARE, correct? Or alteast you claim to do so, ergo your entire "hate the sin, love the sinner" argument.

However, this is what you do not understand. Being gay does not simply mean you have sex with people of the same gender. It simply means you are ATTRACTED to the person of your same gender. You do not control your attractions, and if you have gay attractions, then being gay is WHO YOU ARE, not "what you do".

There ARE Gay VIRGINS u know.....

Therefore if you hate what a homosexual does, then you also hate WHO THEY ARE....because homosexuality is not a choice. Homosexuality is same sex attraction by definition, and you do not CHOOSE who you are attracted to.

Please try to understand that. If you hate a person by what defines them, then you hate the person as well, whether you realize it or not.

Lord Urizen
JEsusisAlive...thanks for NOT answering my response.

Alliance
First of: laughing i don't know who disgusts me more...the Phelps family or FOX news.

Its so wierd that that whole church is one family. Proof that religion is installed and not truth imo.

Homosexuality is a sin according to God's Word (the Bible). Agreeing with God about this doesn't make anyone anti-gay.

You should reread your book. Leviticus clearly states that homosexual sex is a sin, but never directly mentions homosexuality. The bible is against all sex anyway. One could take the position that it doesn't descriminate.

Therfore anyone who is making anti-gay statements is not agreeing with god and is simply a worthless bigot big grin

maham
I only agree that homosexuality is a sin and it--the homosexuality--should be opposed.

Me too.

cking
I heard about that crazy woman, she protested a dead soldiers funeral one day about five miles from where I live, someone from work told me about it one day and I never thought she would come as close to where I lived.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Dude, i understand ur logic, and i understand that you are being as truthful as possible, but let me explain to you why your point of view is flawed:

You define a homosexual but what they DO, and not by what they ARE, correct? Or alteast you claim to do so, ergo your entire "hate the sin, love the sinner" argument.

However, this is what you do not understand. Being gay does not simply mean you have sex with people of the same gender. It simply means you are ATTRACTED to the person of your same gender. You do not control your attractions, and if you have gay attractions, then being gay is WHO YOU ARE, not "what you do".

There ARE Gay VIRGINS u know.....

Therefore if you hate what a homosexual does, then you also hate WHO THEY ARE....because homosexuality is not a choice. Homosexuality is same sex attraction by definition, and you do not CHOOSE who you are attracted to.

Please try to understand that. If you hate a person by what defines them, then you hate the person as well, whether you realize it or not.

Homosexuality is a choice and people are not born that way.

xmarksthespot
Crazy, anti-gay.

Homosexuality is a sin according to God's Word (the Bible). Agreeing with God about this doesn't make anyone anti-gay. God is against homosexuality--the practice or lifestyle--but He loves the person and wants that person to come out of that abominable sin. I hate homosexuality too, but I DO NOT hate the person, neither does God. Can you see the distinction. It is like hating someone's drug use but loving the addict and trying to help them overcome their addiction. Well God hates homosexuality, bisexuality, bestiality, and lesbianism--the practice, but He loves the person. Really? I hate the person and love the sin. droolio

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
Apparently it has not occured to those who say "homosexuality is bad because the bible says so" that the bible does NOT in fact dictate how the world should be run and such?

Personally I hate the stance of "hate the sin love the sinner". It's an easy cop-out way of discriminating against people for no real reason at all.

Alliance
Originally posted by Alliance
You should reread your book. Leviticus clearly states that homosexual sex is a sin, but never directly mentions homosexuality. The bible is against all sex anyway. One could take the position that it doesn't descriminate.

Therfore anyone who is making anti-gay statements is not agreeing with god and is simply a worthless bigot big grin

Belegūr
Mon Dieu....

If I believed in the Bible, I would only trust in something written before Christianity was influenced by the bigotry and evils of the Roman Empire, which Levictus was, or was it not (I may be confused)?

Alliance
Leviticus if OT. I don't know how it compares to its Torah version. I'm sure both have been edited. The both for sure have been translated into English, which in itself is proof of probable error.

Darth Jello
it's pretty butchered from the torah version actually. The original hebrew in dialectical context from the time period doesn't talk about homosexuality at all.
And on that note JIA and Alliance, you're both zealots and closet faygellas

Lord Urizen
Homosexuality is a choice and people are not born that way.

You're a dumbass yes

1) You completely disregard the facts.

Homosexuality is the ATTRACTION to same gender. You do NOT choose your attractions. Therefore being GAY is not a choice.

There are GAY VIRGINS...did they CHOOSE TO BE GAY?

2) You sorely FAIL to provide a valid argument with ANY possible fact behind it, and only prove what a BLIND, IGNORANT, BIAS ZEALOT you really are.

3) If you will continue to argue, then please do so with FACT. PROVE to me that homosexuality is a choice, and then I will respond. Otherwise, don't waste my time.

Grimm22
*punches stupid lady*

He's still an american soldier, bit*h

He died for our freedom, why does it matter that he's gay or not

As long as he's not running a freakin parade I seriously dont care

This lady deserves to be killed insteed of that soldier mad

Alliance
Originally posted by Darth Jello
And on that note JIA and Alliance, you're both zealots and closet faygellas

And how so?

Darth Jello
because you use a book full of falacies and fabrications that resembles nothing of the original text to live your entire lives and justify everything you do, including defending a nutcase who belongs to a terrorist cult which claims to be a baptist denomination. You might as well defund the mother****ing moonies or Christian Identity.

Alliance
WOAH! I'm so confused. This is the second time I've been accused of being religious laughing

Nellinator
Homosexuality is choice. I am a psychologist and can definitely tell you from a secular point of view that I have yet to meet a homosexual who after true evalutation can attribute their sexuality to birth.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Nellinator
Homosexuality is choice. I am a psychologist and can definitely tell you from a secular point of view that I have yet to meet a homosexual who after true evalutation can attribute their sexuality to birth.

I don't believe you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nellinator
You don't have to.

Shakyamunison
You don't have to.

But then you would never say what you said. So, you do care. You are trying to make yourself seem important, and therefore prove your point. A wise man never uses himself as an expert.

Nellinator
I would say it on hope that perhaps it would bring some credibility to my argument. However, I am not going to claim to be an expert. I will admit I have not dealt with that many homosexuals in my profession, but that has been my experience in three years of practice. I also practice in a very conservative area which may confuse my patients as to their true identity and would believe other psychologists when their studies say otherwise than my experiences. As to trying to make myself important I would have to disagree because as far as I'm concerned psychology does not require a whole lot of education and are backup to Psychiatrists who do the hardest work, thereby making myself unimportant. Believe what you will.

Shakyamunison
I would say it on hope that perhaps it would bring some credibility to my argument. However, I am not going to claim to be an expert. I will admit I have not dealt with that many homosexuals in my profession, but that has been my experience in three years of practice. I also practice in a very conservative area which may confuse my patients as to their true identity and would believe other psychologists when their studies say otherwise than my experiences. As to trying to make myself important I would have to disagree because as far as I'm concerned psychology does not require a whole lot of education and are backup to Psychiatrists who do the hardest work, thereby making myself unimportant. Believe what you will.

Remember, I have a flair for the dramatic. I don't think you were any more guilty of self importance then all the rest of us, including myself.

Alliance

So basiacally, you are attention grabbing in a thread that has no relevance to the posted topic and you make an extroadinary claim based on limited, biased, and self-biased infomation.

Grimm22
This woman makes me ashamed to be a christian

Sure im not gay and im not exactly fond of gays or anything like that but I would never even think of protesting at a funeral, none the less the funeral of a U.S. Soldier..

Sure the bible says that no man shall lay with another, but is that really any of my bussiness? No, as long as they keep to themselves and don't jump out and prech to everything that they are gay then gays dont bother me.

I seriously wouldnt mind beating this woman's head in, which is odd because I have a strict non-violence code towards women, but this women isnt human miffed

Nellinator
Women want to be treated as equals. Maybe we should start beating them up when they piss us off.

Alliance
Originally posted by Grimm22
Sure the bible says that no man shall lay with another, but is that really any of my bussiness? No, as long as they keep to themselves and don't jump out and prech to everything that they are gay then gays dont bother me.

They have a right to publically be who they are. One of the first things you did was profess your sexuality.

Grimm22
They have a right to publically be who they are. One of the first things you did was profess your sexuality.

Huh? confused

Sure they have the right, but I could just go out and start a parade saying im straight, will anyone care? No, its just going to annoy the hell out of everybody, all they want is attention when they do crap like that

Alliance
Thats because they're an opressed minority that has been persecutred for centuries. How is it any different than blacks marching for civil rights?....but with half-naked people. messed

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Grimm22
Huh? confused

Sure they have the right, but I could just go out and start a parade saying im straight, will anyone care? No, its just going to annoy the hell out of everybody, all they want is attention when they do crap like that

1) Not all Gays parade around showing off thier sexuality,

2) The Gays who do have the right to, and its not for attention. They already have enough attention. It is both a celebration of thier freedom here in US, and an answer back to Oppression.

Almost Every ethnic minority has their parades, Italian, Irish, Colombian, Puerto Rican, etc.

So why can't Gays? Homosexuals have been oppressed for years and years, they have the right to speak out.

3) The reason that straights don't go parading about thier sexuality is because people have not been oppressed for being straight. There is no motivation on thier part, because there is no sense of backlash. However, if a straight parade is created, I welcome it. I just wouldn't see the point in it.

Lord Urizen

You claim being Gay is a choice. I would appreciate your explanation on this.

I doubt you actually know what being GAY means...being gay does not mean you have sex with someone of the same gender...it means you want to. There are gay and bisexual VIRGINS. You don't choose to be a virgin, you don't choose who you like.

I predict your answer will be one of personal bias, supported by very little evidense. But i still challenge you to try and change my mind.

And you better try hard buddy, cuz I'm bisexual and I've been that way for as long as I can remember....try and convince me that my sexual desires were MY choice.

Nellinator
People can choose to be virgins, or be stuck as one.
Even if sexual desire is not your choice (which I still think it is, but that is not my point), gratifying this desire is. You can always choose not to have sex (or whatever funky stuff you are into) with men.

Alliance
laughing This coming from the man praising heterosexuality's main purpose is bearing children.

laughing "or whatever funky stuff you are into" You must be real boring in bed.

Nellinator
Who says I don't like funky stuff?
And the main purpose is child bearing. Even your precious evolution beliefs would support that. The gratification of pleasure as a primary purpose is a cultural belief not a scientific one.

Capt_Fantastic
The gratification of pleasure as a primary purpose is a cultural belief not a scientific one.

How is satisfying sexual urges not a scientific belief?

Nellinator
It has nothing to do with the advancement of the species.

Capt_Fantastic
It has nothing to do with the advancement of the species.

So, do you breed everytime you have sex?

Nellinator
No, sex can be used for pleasure to be sure, however, pleasure does not advance the species. I am not condemning the use of sex for pleasure because sex would suck without it.

debbiejo
yeah......who'd want to do THAT!! sad

It would be the most bizarre thing in the world......"You want to do WHAT?? With my what??" laughing out loud

Alliance
No, sex can be used for pleasure to be sure, however, pleasure does not advance the species. I am not condemning the use of sex for pleasure because sex would suck without it.

If sex was not plesurable...correct...no one would do it. That would kill the species. So sexual plasure does clearlyt advance the species. it makes you want to have BABIES!

Nellinator
No. Pleasure makes you want to have sex. Wanting to have babies comes from love or selfishness. Either way they are seperate in the human race. This is a part of what makes us different from the animals.

Alliance
HELLO. YOu are a fricking animal. Theree is nothing seperate. YOu are hard wired to want to have sex because the more sex you have...the more babies and the greater the chance of survival. Condoms are not natural. That puts an artificial baricase in front of what likely would have been a child.

The SEX and REPORDUCTION are the SAME.

Nellinator
We are not animals. We share many characteristics and functions with animals, but we possess a Spirit (soul) that seperates us from animals.

Also, sex and reproduction are not the same. In vitro does not involve sex. If they were the same sex would always cause reproduction which it does not. Having sex with a women in her follicular phase does not reproduce. It is sex and sex alone.

Imperial_Samura
No. Pleasure makes you want to have sex. Wanting to have babies comes from love or selfishness. Either way they are seperate in the human race. This is a part of what makes us different from the animals.

Yet so many babies are the result of pleasure sex. I know plenty of people sit down and plan a family, but just as many leave it to chance, enjoy it, and accept a baby if it turns out that way.

But anyway, you categorise all sex as pleasure or reproduction. Not as clear cut as that, and you also forget the emotional aspect as well - it can be used as an expression of love, transcending mere pleasure/reproduction, which is an equally valid and equally important purpose as reproduction/pleasure for both homosexuals and heterosexuals alike.

I would argue that pleasure derived from sexual intercourse is scientific. We have evolved (or if you wish been created) to enjoy the act, which encourages us to keep doing it, the by product of which would be reproduction. After all, we didn't evolve like other mammals where we have a season of "heat" where the mating urge is irresistible. Sex, for homo sapians, has developed to be attractive due to the enjoyment it can bring, and thus reproduction is encouraged through enjoyment of a pontetially reproductive act.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.