Beta Ray Bill & Thor Odinson with no Hammers vs Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thor & Beta Ray Bill without there best weapons vs Mindless Hulk who wins?Hulk is in Full Rage and Bloodlust

Dalak
Lemme get this straight: Mindless Hulk at "Hulk Smash Through Time Storm" levels of anger against 2 hammerless "Thors"

And you expect this not to be a curbstomp how exactly?

zbucsz
HULK smash puny gods

Soujaboy
What would stop them from just droping the temp of the earth to like -500 degrees?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dalak
Lemme get this straight: Mindless Hulk at "Hulk Smash Through Time Storm" levels of anger against 2 hammerless "Thors"

And you expect this not to be a curbstomp how exactly?

no expression god blast

olympian
The thunderers should win this. They still have powers under theyr belts so to speak.

golem370
That one book where Hulk was fighting Thor he made Thor throw away his Hammer He was getting his a$$ whipped.. Hulk wasn't even raging since he had a plain for Thor to throw his hammer away...

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thorbeating.jpg

olympian
Uh no.

Hulk was angry. He made hostages so Thor would figth without his hammer.

He was angry because still at the end, he was pounding with frustation on Thor and the guy was still getting up. Hulk said so.

And Thor wasent "wiped" because there was no defeat there.

Hulk did got to have the edge in the end. But like other ocassions he always went against one powerhouse on Thors level and then others who wer " second best". He never fougth for example Herc and Thor at the same time.

In this case hes figthing two guys more or less equal in strength and that still can pull powers.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by olympian
Uh no.

Hulk was angry. He made hostages so Thor would figth without his hammer.

He was angry because still at the end, he was pounding with frustation on Thor and the guy was still getting up. Hulk said so.

And Thor wasent "wiped" because there was no defeat there.

Hulk did got to have the edge in the end. But like other ocassions he always went against one powerhouse on Thors level and then others who wer " second best". He never fougth for example Herc and Thor at the same time.

In this case hes figthing two guys more or less equal in strength and that still can pull powers.

No, but he did fight Hercules, Namor, Wonderman and Ironman at the same time. Twice.

As for the Thor fight.....Thor looked Bruised and beaten at the end of the fight, whereas Hulk remained unscathed.

MJOILNIR
Bill and Thor still have enough strength and powers to take hulk down.

golem370
Hulk strength plus bloodlust is stronger then both Beta Ray Bill combined.

Thor- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Thor_%28Odinson%29

&

Beta Ray Bill- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Beta_Ray_Bill

Mindless Hulk- Mindless Hulk: Created when Banner committed a "psychic suicide", whereby Banner retreated deep into his mind, leaving behind a Hulk that was violent, animalistic, and incapable of speech. Still, the Mindless Hulk exhibited a range of emotions, befriending a number of alien beings and mourning their losses. It has been strongly implied in the comic book (specifically, in issue #310) that the Mindless Hulk could be another personality of Banner's.

juggernaut66666
god force blast = Hulk KO'd

Dinalfos
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Bill and Thor still have enough strength and powers to take hulk down.

Powers, perhaps. But certainly not strength.

Dalak
Originally posted by Soujaboy
no expression god blast

I was under the impression that Thor needed Mjolnir to use it, and even then the power strained it.

When has he used a Godblast without the hammer when not Odinpowered?

Soujaboy
I was under the impression that Thor needed Mjolnir to use it, and even then the power strained it.

When has he used a Godblast without the hammer when not Odinpowered?

no expression God Blast

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor6.jpg

If you read the Ragnarok arc you will find out that Thor was learning how to use his abilities without being so dependant on Mjolnir. You know why? because Mjolnir was no longer of any use, and Thor had no choice but to fight with his hands.

BTW, Thor has already killed Savage Hulk, Thing, Wolverine, Captain America, Dr. Strange, and others without the use of his hammer.

Dinalfos
no expression God Blast

BTW, Thor has already killed Savage Hulk, Thing, Wolverine, Captain America, Dr. Strange, and others without the use of his hammer.

But not without PIS

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dinalfos
But not without PIS

Well I've only seen Hulk fans label it as PIS, other posters accept it and believe that it should happen every time they fight.

Any ways, after a god blast the hulk falls. wink

Dinalfos
Well I've only seen Hulk fans label it as PIS, other posters accept it and believe that it should happen every time they fight.

Any ways, after a god blast the hulk falls. wink

Well, on this site, only Hulk-fans seem to know anything about Hulk.

Soujaboy
Well, on this site, only Hulk-fans seem to know anything about Hulk.

Well on this site, only Hulk-fans blow his abilities out of proportion.

Dinalfos
Well on this site, only Hulk-fans blow his abilities out of proportion.

Only on this site, Thor-fanboys are so completely devoid of reasoning skills that they see things that just aren't there.

Soujaboy
Only on this site, Thor-fanboys are so completely devoid of reasoning skills that they see things that just aren't there.

I though fanboys are people who make claims about a character that they cannot back up with facts. Tell me what I have stated that I didn't prove and that was completer out of Thor's abilities?

Dinalfos
I though fanboys are people who make claims about a character that they cannot back up with facts. Tell me what I have stated that I didn't prove and that was completer out of Thor's abilities?

Fanboys are also people who start hating on another character because he keeps getting proven wrong. Fanboys are also people who act childish, people who can't debate on a normal level and people who never learn from their mistakes. You won't see me making bold claims about Thor's abilities, because I know him well enough. But you on the other hand keep making bold(and false) claims about Hulk's abilities, without knowing anything. Even with all the scans tossed up for good measure.

Dinalfos
Oh and you couldn't back up that classic Thor can throw punches at the speed of light without his hammer.

Dalak
no expression God Blast

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor6.jpg

If you read the Ragnarok arc you will find out that Thor was learning how to use his abilities without being so dependant on Mjolnir. You know why? because Mjolnir was no longer of any use, and Thor had no choice but to fight with his hands.

Fistly, was this supposed God-Blast in the second scan which will not enlarge? Because it looks alot like lightning to me.

Secondly, I could say of you with reading Hulk's comics. You wouldn't be doubting that his strength is unlimited, that he holds back in most fights due to a desire to NOT kill, he can get as angry as necessary, and many other basics of Hulk's Powerset that you deny or call stupid and won't accept despite the proof shown.

And Hulk killed/beat all the heroes that Nukes couldn't/can't before he became the Maestro, what's your point?

Soujaboy
Fistly, was this supposed God-Blast in the second scan which will not enlarge? Because it looks alot like lightning to me.

Secondly, I could say of you with reading Hulk's comics. You wouldn't be doubting that his strength is unlimited, that he holds back in most fights due to a desire to NOT kill, he can get as angry as necessary, and many other basics of Hulk's Powerset that you deny or call stupid and won't accept despite the proof shown.

Yes it was a god blast

I'm gonna doubt Hulks strength no matter what

Thor's is cannon and in continuity. It was also stated that most or some of the characters died during the bast, so Hulk didn't kill them all.

Dalak
Yes it was a god blast

I'm gonna doubt Hulks strength no matter what

Thor's is cannon and in continuity. It was also stated that most or some of the characters died during the bast, so Hulk didn't kill them all.

Does anyone else have some scans here? Until I can read what ther are saying on the page I'm going to doubt this.

And Spiderman beating Firelord is in continuity too, do we accept that?

Do we accept Spiderman speedblitzing Thor and having it hurt?

Do we accept Spiderman beating Hulk with a cement truck as a valid win?

PIS all.

Soujaboy
Does anyone else have some scans here? Until I can read what ther are saying on the page I'm going to doubt this.

And Spiderman beating Firelord is in continuity too, do we accept that?

Do we accept Spiderman speedblitzing Thor and having it hurt?

Do we accept Spiderman beating Hulk with a cement truck as a valid win?

PIS all.

It's not PIS for a superior character to defeat an inferior character. It is however PIS when an Inferior character defeats a superior character.

BTW, when does Thor ever right out say that he's using the god blast?

Dalak
It's not PIS for a superior character to defeat an inferior character. It is however PIS when an Inferior character defeats a superior character.

BTW, when does Thor ever right out say that he's using the god blast?

When he shattered Mjolnir doing it for one, trying to use the Belt of Strength to beef its durability.

Against Juggernaut for another.

Both scans I've read from you if I remember right.

You already knows these things, so why ask me?

E: Oh yeah, PIS is when something Stupid occurs to further the Plot, regardless of who you consider superior.

Priest

And Hulk killed/beat all the heroes that Nukes couldn't/can't before he became the Maestro, what's your point?

hmm.. i think that PIS if u ask me...heros like he Surfer, Dr Strange etc..

Priest
Originally posted by Priest
hmm.. i think that PIS if u ask me...heros like he Surfer, Dr Strange etc..

UniOmni
Souja boy quick question.......How do you feel about Thor being knocked out by a bullet to the head?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by UniOmni
Souja boy quick question.......How do you feel about Thor being knocked out by a bullet to the head?

It was PIS, he has shown that he can survive attacks with much greater power. However that doesn't mean he can't be ko'd if the bullet was somehow enchanted or mystical.

UniOmni
So do you see why Hulk fans are upset that Marvel figured that being impaled on a tree is enough to kill him?? Cuz thats what was implied. He had no Odinforce, so his brute strength was left. Do you see now?

Dalak
It was PIS, he has shown that he can survive attacks with much greater power. However that doesn't mean he can't be ko'd if the bullet was somehow enchanted or mystical.

You find this PIS yet Hulk taken out by a Tree is canon, in continuity, and in no way can be PIS when he's shown that he can survive far worse.

Dalak
So do you see why Hulk fans are upset that Marvel figured that being impaled on a tree is enough to kill him?? Cuz thats what was implied. He had no Odinforce, so his brute strength was left. Do you see now?

Damn, you beat me to it. Thank you for your help though smile

Soujaboy
You find this PIS yet Hulk taken out by a Tree is canon, in continuity, and in no way can be PIS when he's shown that he can survive far worse.

So how was Hulk supposed to heal? an ooutcome has already been explained to you, but you refuse to accept it. Im not going to repeat myself yet again.

Soujaboy

No

Dinalfos
That's different, because Thor killed him with one hand!!1!1!1!!!111!!

Soujaboy
That's different, because Thor killed him with one hand!!1!1!1!!!111!!

no expression

Dinalfos
no expression

Why the smiley? Is it because Thor killed him with one hand?!!?1?!11!!!?

Soujaboy
Why the smiley? Is it because Thor killed him with one hand?!!?1?!11!!!?

no expression

Dinalfos
no expression

One hand, I telz ya!!11!1!!

UniOmni
No

Then you obviously see only what you wanna see. And there is no point in debating with someone like that.

Good luck Dalak. You're on your own.

Dalak
So how was Hulk supposed to heal? an ooutcome has already been explained to you, but you refuse to accept it. Im not going to repeat myself yet again.

A Guess has been explained to me, not an possible outcome. Until a writer or Comic Book comes out and explains it then it is too ambiguous and PIS.

Unless you are saying it's an enchanted or otherwise enhanced Tree.

Ohyes, it still hasn't been proven that Thor can punch or physically Throw (You are said to "throw" or "hurl" punches but you aren't really throwing anything, though you deny that as well) anything at lightspeed or near it other than his Hammer which is enchanted to go that fast.

Soujaboy
Oh and you couldn't back up that classic Thor can throw punches at the speed of light without his hammer.

If it makes you sleep better at night you cant go ahead and believe that Thor can move at light speeds.

BTW, can you give me proof that Mjolnir is the reason Thor can fight and swing at light speed?

Dalak
Then you obviously see only what you wanna see. And there is no point in debating with someone like that.

Good luck Dalak. You're on your own.

Yeah, I know. I've been dealing with him for quite a while. He just won't accept it or aknowledge it when he's wrong. He has a loooooooong history of this.

Dalak
If it makes you sleep better at night you can go ahead and believe that Thor can move at light speeds.

I'm quoting this for the irony.

Soujaboy
A Guess has been explained to me, not an possible outcome. Until a writer or Comic Book comes out and explains it then it is too ambiguous and PIS.

Unless you are saying it's an enchanted or otherwise enhanced Tree.

Ohyes, it still hasn't been proven that Thor can punch or physically Throw (You are said to "throw" or "hurl" punches but you aren't really throwing anything, though you deny that as well) anything at lightspeed or near it other than his Hammer which is enchanted to go that fast.

If you stab yourself with a knife, but pull the knife out you will eventually heal. Now if you stab yourself and let the knife remain in your arm you wont heal. That could have been the situation with the Hulk.

So do you have proof that Mjolnir grants Thor his god like reflexes, that allow him to keep up with characters like SS and Gladiator?

Dinalfos
If it makes you sleep better at night you can go ahead and believe that Thor can move at light speeds.

BTW, can you give me proof that Mjolnir is the reason Thor can fight and swing at light speed?

Burden of proof lies on you. By the way, I never said he absolutely CAN'T do it. I just want to see some proof, since we can't take your word for it.

Soujaboy
Yeah, I know. I've been dealing with him for quite a while. He just won't accept it or aknowledge it when he's wrong. He has a loooooooong history of this.

Im not wrong, I would be wrong if Huk didn't die, but he did.

Soujaboy
Burden of proof lies on you. By the way, I never said he absolutely CAN'T do it. I just want to see some proof, since we can't take your word for it.

Your saying that Thor can't move at god like speeds without his hammer. I want proof that Mjolnir grants Thor his reflexes.

Dinalfos
Im not wrong, I would be wrong if Huk didn't die, but he did.

And with one hand, too!!!1!1

Dinalfos
Your saying that Thor can't move at god like speeds without his hammer. I want proof that Mjolnir grants Thor his reflexes.

You made the claim. Ulike you, I'm willing to accept scans as proof, as long as it isn't overly ambiguous. Now proof it.

Soujaboy
You made the claim. Ulike you, I'm willing to accept scans as proof, as long as it isn't overly ambiguous. Now proof it.

Why do I need to prove something that is common knowledge? You and other Hulk fans are the only ones that deny his speed.

I gave you a scan of Thor hitting the Surfer while he was flying, but it was ignored.

Dinalfos
Why do I need to prove something that is common knowledge? You and other Hulk fans are the only ones that deny his speed.

I gave you a scan of Thor hitting the Surfer while he was flying, but it was ignored.

I'm not necessarily denying his speed. I just want to see some scans that show Thor can move/throw punches at the speed of light without Mjolnir. And that he can throw objects other than Mjolnir at the speed of light too.

And it's mightily ironic that you're now basing yourself on "common knowledge" laughing

Dalak
If you stab yourself with a knife, but pull the knife out you will eventually heal. Now if you stab yourself and let the knife remain in your arm you wont heal. That could have been the situation with the Hulk.

So do you have proof that Mjolnir grants Thor his god like reflexes, that allow him to keep up with characters like SS and Gladiator?

What you are asking me to prove is that Mjolnir Doesn't give him his reflexes, and proving a negative is impossible.

We are asking you to prove that without the hammer he can move those speeds and you cannot or will not do so.

And I'm not the Hulk, that can heal back Bone and Flesh in instants.

Oh yeah, if you ahve a splinter in your skin as you heal it will push it out as best it can. With a healing factor the level of Hulks, and one capable of eating small bits of secondary adamantium when covering probes injected into him should be more than capable of circumventing a freaking Tree.

So yes, you are wrong and you deny it again.

You are also wrong in the belief that Hulk has a limit to his strength and anger yet you deny it as well.

A (Apparently) Non-Hulk Fan comes in trying to talk sense to you and you deny it as well, so theres a Non-Hulk fan that has a problem with you and your feats as well. You were wrong about that too.

It seems you aren't as right as you'd like to belive. Don't worry though, this'll be ignored.

Soujaboy
I'm not necessarily denying his speed. I just want to see some scans that show Thor can move/throw punches at the speed of light without Mjolnir. And that he can throw objects other than Mjolnir at the speed of light too.

And it's mightily ironic that you're now basing yourself on "common knowledge" laughing

I already have. Im tired of always having to go dig scans up for you. It's been stated numerous of times that Thor has god like reflexes, and thats why marvel ranks his speed at 7.

again you show how whack you are

Dalak

So Superman fans don't, and Silver Surfer fans don't, and Wonder Woman fans don't. Nope, JUST Hulk Fans.

You are wrong again.

Dalak
I already have. Im tired of always having to go dig scans up for you. It's been stated numerous of times that Thor has god like reflexes, and thats why marvel ranks his speed at 7.

Handbooks aren't allowed.

Now go get Jiggy with Juggy and admit when you are wrong and have made a mistake.

Soujaboy
What you are asking me to prove is that Mjolnir Doesn't give him his reflexes, and proving a negative is impossible.

We are asking you to prove that without the hammer he can move those speeds and you cannot or will not do so.

And I'm not the Hulk, that can heal back Bone and Flesh in instants.

Oh yeah, if you ahve a splinter in your skin as you heal it will push it out as best it can. With a healing factor the level of Hulks, and one capable of eating small bits of secondary adamantium when covering probes injected into him should be more than capable of circumventing a freaking Tree.

So yes, you are wrong and you deny it again.

You are also wrong in the belief that Hulk has a limit to his strength and anger yet you deny it as well.

A (Apparently) Non-Hulk Fan comes in trying to talk sense to you and you deny it as well, so theres a Non-Hulk fan that has a problem with you and your feats as well. You were wrong about that too.

It seems you aren't as right as you'd like to belive. Don't worry though, this'll be ignored.

I was actually asking you to prove that Mjolnir grants Thor his god like speed.

I apologize for arguing against the Hulk. I understand that he is your fav character, im truly sorry.

Soujaboy
Handbooks aren't allowed.

Now go get Jiggy with Juggy and admit when you are wrong and have made a mistake.

Since when weren't handbooks allowed?

Dinalfos
Yes, go ahead. Try to troll your way of this.

Soujaboy
Yes, go ahead. Try to troll your way of this.

Dalak
I was actually asking you to prove that Mjolnir grants Thor his god like speed.

I apologize for arguing against the Hulk. I understand that he is your fav character, im truly sorry.

Ignored Healing statement: Check

Misstatement: Check - To disprove that Mjolnir gives Thor his Speed I must prove that Mjolnir Doesn't give him such abilities. We are asking you from proof that he has them outside of Mjolnir and you are unable to give us such.

Lack of any proof refuting my stance: Check

Changing of subject: Check

and Twisting what others have said: Check

Wow 5 out of 5, keep it up.

Soujaboy

Misstatement: Check - To disprove that Mjolnir gives Thor his Speed I must prove that Mjolnir Doesn't give him such abilities. We are asking you from proof that he has them outside of Mjolnir and you are unable to give us such.

angel

Soujaboy

Can you answer one thing. why should I give you any proof? If I do like so many times before you will deny it.

Dalak
Can you answer one thing. why should I give you any proof? If I do like so many times before you will deny it.

You haven't given me one shred of proof about Thor being lightspeed or faster without the Hammer.

Not. One.

You gave a scan of him moving fast and no way to quantify it.

I could do the same with Quicksilver and say he's FTL if you want me to accept that.

E: Oh yes, refusal to provide proof will be admitting that your argument is flawed and has no proof to support it and it will be (should be) ignored.

Soujaboy
You haven't given me one shred of proof about Thor being lightspeed or faster without the Hammer.

Not. One.

You gave a scan of him moving fast and no way to quantify it.

I could do the same with Quicksilver and say he's FTL if you want me to accept that.

E: Oh yes, refusal to provide proof will be admitting that your argument is flawed and has no proof to support it and it will be (should be) ignored.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/SilverS15.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/SilverS16.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/SilverS17.jpg

Dinalfos
Haha, that's with Mjolnir.

Dalak
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/SilverS15.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/SilverS16.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/SilverS17.jpg

Warrior Madness Thor: Counts for him but not others. He's supposedly 10x Classic Thor and there's the little fact that he has his hammer when I asked you to show proof WITHOUT the hammer.

Soujaboy
Warrior Madness Thor: Counts for him but not others. He's supposedly 10x Classic Thor and there's the little fact that he has his hammer when I asked you to show proof WITHOUT the hammer.

Sorry, since Thor never fights with Mjolnir I ant give you s scan that shows him fightin without his hammer.

Wm thor to my knowledge isn't 10x regular Thor. In the Onslaught saga thor said that wm was just his rage mode.

Dalak
Sorry, since Thor never fights with Mjolnir I ant give you s scan that shows him fightin without his hammer.

Wm thor to my knowledge isn't 10x regular Thor. In the Onslaught saga thor said that wm was just his rage mode.

It is indeed a rage mode, but that rage fuels him similarly to Hulk from what I was able to gather when I was checking up on WM Thor. It's not something mere anger does.

No one answered my questions about the Valkyrie however, since it appeared to hit Drax yet is considered to be a hallucination.

bigbran
so basically, the hammer allows thor to be so durible, able to swing his hammer at such speeds, gives him fighting skills??!?!?!

bigbran
to my knowledge thor, can still fire lighting w/o hammer, and im pretty sure he can still fire his godblasts. and basically what your saying is that the hammer moves lightspeed on its own!

Dalak
Originally posted by bigbran
so basically, the hammer allows thor to be so durible, able to swing his hammer at such speeds, gives him fighting skills??!?!?!

I got sucked back into the Thor's Speed debate, and that's all I'm trying to discuss. Nothing about his skill, durability or strength.

Dalak
to my knowledge thor, can still fire lighting w/o hammer, and im pretty sure he can still fire his godblasts. and basically what your saying is that the hammer moves lightspeed on its own!

If that were so then Thor would be able to just think and it would levitate and smack him. His FTL flying feats are all using the Hammer, which is enchanted to go that fast.

When has he used a Godblast on his own? From what I've seen he has to channel his 'godly essence' through Mjolnir to Godblast period, and if there is a specific instance of him doing it I'll gladly say I was wrong.

If there isn't though, assuming he can without proof will be just that: assuming.

rotiart
I have never seen Thor use his godforce without his hammer. I've seen king thor fire off what appears to be odinforce. If you're using the Ragnarok storyline.. are you going with before or after he became King Thor... and had access to his father's powers. Sorry but I stopped reading Thor around ragnarok..

Dalak
Originally posted by rotiart
I have never seen Thor use his godforce without his hammer. I've seen king thor fire off what appears to be odinforce. If you're using the Ragnarok storyline.. are you going with before or after he became King Thor... and had access to his father's powers. Sorry but I stopped reading Thor around ragnarok..

Skyfathers win over pretty much everything below them

King Thor could take this himself.

I'm assuming Classic Thor without his Hammer.

And I still don't see what they can do against a Hulk at 'Full Rage' when that's capable of punching through time storms and otherwise screwing with the fabric of reality. His first punches could tear holes in the dimensional fabric sucking them away to another dimension. Without Hammers I'm not sure if they have the ability to teleport themselves beyond dimensional barriers.

Dalak
Since when weren't handbooks allowed?

Since they often contradict each other and are no longer current or valid & accurate representations of the Characters power within 3 months at the outside.

Handbooks of any type are good for Historical Reference, but for use as feats they aren't valid. I explained this to you earlier in the Thor vs Hulk thread.

rotiart
I haven't seen ANY indication that Thor has used his powers without the hammer. He swings hammer over head, storm comes.. aims hammer.. fires godblast.. I have never seen thor display his powers without the hammer... odinforce... runes... or other deus ex machina.

And I agree Thor has never shown uber speeds. Thor without his hammer vs. mindless hulk is getting rocked.. Beta ray stands a better chance than Thor. still 2 100+tons vs Hulk.. Thats gonna be a horribly viscious fist fight... guys running back and forth just to hit each other. I'd give it to Hulk in the end. 6/10

Soujaboy
Skyfathers win over pretty much everything below them

King Thor could take this himself.

I'm assuming Classic Thor without his Hammer.

And I still don't see what they can do against a Hulk at 'Full Rage' when that's capable of punching through time storms and otherwise screwing with the fabric of reality. His first punches could tear holes in the dimensional fabric sucking them away to another dimension. Without Hammers I'm not sure if they have the ability to teleport themselves beyond dimensional barriers.

Did you say that you don't know if King Thor could defeat Hulk in full rage mode? he killed Desak, Perrikus, and Destroyer/Desak, who are all far more powerful than the Hulk.

golem370
The Hulk has beat Galaxy Master gone toe to toe with Stranger in a fist fight..

Soujaboy
Originally posted by golem370
The Hulk has beat Galaxy Master gone toe to toe with Stranger in a fist fight..

And Thor has,made Galactus turn and run for his life, defeated ego the living planet, destroyed Mangog with the utterance of a word, etc.

Dalak
Did you say that you don't know if King Thor could defeat Hulk in full rage mode? he killed Desak, Perrikus, and Destroyer/Desak, who are all far more powerful than the Hulk.

What part of "King Thor could take this himself." makes you think that I said he couldn't win?

Please don't distract from the points I was trying to make by misinterpreting what I'm saying.

Uber-Angry Hulk > Hammerless C-Thor and BRB

Dalak
And Thor has,made Galactus turn and run for his life, defeated ego the living planet, destroyed Mangog with the utterance of a word, etc.

Is this King Thor or Classic Thor, there's a BIG difference

bbrem123
if its king thor then he takes it by himself if its classic then there going to have to beat him quick because hes not going stop until there KOed

Soujaboy
Is this King Thor or Classic Thor, there's a BIG difference

that was classic Thor who nearly killed a starving Glalactus, and defeated ego the living Planet.

Dalak
that was classic Thor who nearly killed a starving Glalactus, and defeated ego the living Planet.

Wait, he beat a Starving Galactus and Ego?

S-G I can understand because he loses to everyone, but Ego has given a Fully Fed Galactus trouble for eons. If Classic Thor is beating him without some sort of Power Up that's far over what he should handle.

Can I see some scans of this?

Soujaboy
Wait, he beat a Starving Galactus and Ego?

S-G I can understand because he loses to everyone, but Ego has given a Fully Fed Galactus trouble for eons. If Classic Thor is beating him without some sort of Power Up that's far over what he should handle.

Can I see some scans of this?

You can see some scans, but it will take a while.

Damn I thought that was common knowledge

bigbran
Originally posted by golem370
The Hulk has beat Galaxy Master gone toe to toe with Stranger in a fist fight.. juggernaut koed stranger in one hit...

Dalak
You can see some scans, but it will take a while.

Damn I thought that was common knowledge

You'd be suprised what you'd think some people should know and they don't.

I mean look at who's leading America wink

Soujaboy
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Thorego1.jpg

Soujaboy
Thor vs Galactus

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorGalactus1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorGalactus2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorGalactus3.jpg

Here go's a speed feat

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/thorspeed014aw.jpg

Dalak
Thor vs Galactus

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorGalactus1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorGalactus2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorGalactus3.jpg

Here go's a speed feat

Okay, I can understand him hurting this starved Galactus, who begins to leak energy and is in real danger of dying, but beating Ego who's beaten a Fully Fed Galactus and help him off for so long . . . .

That is PIS, plain and simple. If Thor was that strong they could have had him kill Surfer easily and trounce Thanos in Blood and Thunder.

bigbran
g didnt run away, right away, all he said was i felt pain, he didnt even move.
oh cum on, ego had a lightning storm on his body, i would believe that. and what i want to see is scans of ego besting galactus.

bigbran
Okay, I can understand him hurting this starved Galactus, who begins to leak energy and is in real danger of dying, but beating Ego who's beaten a Fully Fed Galactus and help him off for so long . . . .

That is PIS, plain and simple. If Thor was that strong they could have had him kill Surfer easily and trounce Thanos in Blood and Thunder. thors not small enough to go on thanos or ss's back and cause a storm....

Dinalfos
Thor vs Galactus

Here go's a speed feat

It's a cool feat, but notice how it says ALMOST faster than mortal eyes can follow. Doesn't sound quite like light speed. But I'm sure he has shown it on another occasion.

Dalak
g didnt run away, right away, all he said was i felt pain, he didnt even move.
oh cum on, ego had a lightning storm on his body, i would believe that. and what i want to see is scans of ego besting galactus.

Well I've been looking for scans and proof, and the only thing I can find since the site I was originally looking for is AWOL is a mention of Ego's Bio of his first appearance Him and galactus stalemated in a war, and originally Thor working with Ego agaisnt Galactus, and then when Ego ate the settlers Thor let on there he worked with Galactus agaisnt Ego. That kinda implies a Stalemate, and while I can see him turning the tide between them, and beating a Starving Galactus, I can't see him defeating Ego, one who can stalemate Galactus.

I haven't read those comics which I am trying to get scans/e-copies of now, but it could take some time.

E: The Bio -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_the_Living_Planet

Dalak
It's a cool feat, but notice how it says ALMOST faster than mortal eyes can follow. Doesn't sound quite like light speed. But I'm sure he has shown it on another occasion.

cosigned, and he still has his Hammer as well.

Soujaboy
cosigned, and he still has his Hammer as well.

Why do you believe that the hammer grants Thor his speed?

Dalak
Why do you believe that the hammer grants Thor his speed?

I do not think it grants him his basic reflexes and speed, but I do belive it is the only thing about him that's FTL.

Soujaboy
I do not think it grants him his basic reflexes and speed, but I do belive it is the only thing about him that's FTL.

I know it grants him flying speed, but the other speed I don't think so.

xmeat
hulk smashes both there skulls together

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.