Family Battle Royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Galactus vs. Eternity vs. Death

All three are at full power. Who wins? Fight takes place within 616.

Rols
616 universe gets destroyed and all of them essential to this universe, these 3 would then cease to exist.

Broly92
Batman

batdude123
Seriously.

Broly92
Okay ummmmmm Brolly but serouisly Death because everything eventually will fall even eternity

HisMajestyAC43
umm.. this is a hard one. im not entriely sure that death and eternity would even fight for i don't beleive i have ever seen them really do something like that. but galactus is most definitely capable of dishing it out. i would say if galactus succeeded in actually vanquishing eternity, then he would be sent to deaths realm where she would simply send him back out again to restore the order of the universe. i doubt galactus could really do too much to death for like eternity she is somewhat out of the whole loop of destiny. now galactus on the other hand, imo can die or at least be contained in deaths realm, so i'd say galactus could lose, but i don't know how exactly the other two would ever really end one another without also destroying their respective part of continuity...

good thread makes me think, but i have absolutely no idea what would happen.

batdude123
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
umm.. this is a hard one. im not entriely sure that death and eternity would even fight for i don't beleive i have ever seen them really do something like that. but galactus is most definitely capable of dishing it out. i would say if galactus succeeded in actually vanquishing eternity, then he would be sent to deaths realm where she would simply send him back out again to restore the order of the universe. i doubt galactus could really do too much to death for like eternity she is somewhat out of the whole loop of destiny. now galactus on the other hand, imo can die or at least be contained in deaths realm, so i'd say galactus could lose, but i don't know how exactly the other two would ever really end one another without also destroying their respective part of continuity...

good thread makes me think, but i have absolutely no idea what would happen.

wink

zbucsz
death would win u cant kill death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.