Nemesis (IG creature) Vs ALE Entity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
recent discussion says that the IG is indeed multiversal, instead of using thanos with IG or Darkseid or orion with ALE, lets just be basic and let the power of the IG and ALE fight for themselves as the ALE entity from the great darkness saga, and the IG creature who was the being that died thus creating the IG.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mider
recent discussion says that the IG is indeed multiversal, instead of using thanos with IG or Darkseid or orion with ALE, lets just be basic and let the power of the IG and ALE fight for themselves as the ALE entity from the great darkness saga, and the IG creature who was the being that died thus creating the IG.

I don't know what the ALE from the great darkness could do.

But the ALE in the Cosmic Odyssey series appeared in it's sentient form at it's Full power.

I'm not going to describe the whole comic but I'll tell you this.

Darkseid after attempting to steal the ALE's power(which he failed)said.

"only a fraction of this nightmares power will be enough to bring my Reality to it's knees."

Metron said when he found the ALE in it's sentient form.

"we of New Genesis have the effrontery to call ourselves gods...now I know what a god truly is...next to this deity...I...am...nothing"

Also:

Dr Fate - High Father - Orion - Darkseid - and Etrigen joined their powers together and became ONE....They became the "Cosmic Cinque of Power"

This union was powerful enough to destroy a universe, and they did...yet...

even like this...they were only micro seconds away from death vs the ALE...which is why Dr Fate, who was in control of the "Cinque of Power",
decided to obliterate the Universe between ours and the ALE's...ensuring it would not be able to reach us again.

That said.

ALE(in it's Full sentient from)may be more powerful.

But the Infinity Being spawned the Multiverse(until it was pathetically retconned by some "bio writer"winkso it's a tough call.

Good match up mider.

Mider
so it had a whole universe to cross and was unable to?

Mider
well as a feat from the orion series he defeated an ememy of the source not out powered him this thing was trying to destroy the tree upon wich the DCU is on he had to give it the ALE because it was like incarnation of chaos and the ALE is an incarnation of controlle, thus it died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.