Batman vs 15 Marines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, this is Batman off Batman Begins, and he has all the gadgets that he had in that movie including: kevlar bi-weave Nomex survival suit, memory cloth cape, graphite kevlar-reinforced bulletproof cowl with an earphone, The Tumbler, utility belt w/ grapple gun, batarangs, mini-mines, flashbangs, gas capsules, flexible periscope, medikit & cell phone. oh yea and HF transporters in his boots

the Marines have their M4's with M203 grenade launchers attatched with 6 extra 30 round clips each and 5 extra 40mm grenade projectiles, M1911A1 Colt .45 with 3 extra clips, and nightvision goggles.

who takes this??

Deathstroke
where does the fight take place?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Deathstroke
where does the fight take place? In Hell!

jasofisc
batman should be able to take at least 15 marines

meep-meep
Originally posted by braz
ok, this is Batman off Batman Begins, and he has all the gadgets that he had in that movie including: kevlar bi-weave Nomex survival suit, memory cloth cape, graphite kevlar-reinforced bulletproof cowl with an earphone, The Tumbler, utility belt w/ grapple gun, batarangs, mini-mines, flashbangs, gas capsules, flexible periscope, medikit & cell phone. oh yea and HF transporters in his boots

the Marines have their M4's with M203 grenade launchers attatched with 6 extra 30 round clips each and 5 extra 40mm grenade projectiles, M1911A1 Colt .45 with 3 extra clips, and nightvision goggles.

who takes this??

Pencil pushing marines or the recon guys? If it's the recon guys I gotta go with them...with casualities of course.

Psyquis52
My brother-in-law is a Marine. I've been to the base and met him and his friends. Excellent shots, very good with weapons; but if you get close to them...

They're screwed. No h2h skills whatsoever. Batman wins.

meep-meep
You've obviously never met a recon marine then.

WrathfulDwarf
Well if you say they have nightvision goggles. It's pretty evident the fight is taking place during nightime.

Okay, Marines just like Ninjas are pretty deadly with their weapons. However, their stealth tactics may not be the equivalent of Batman. In this scenerio Batman does not take the marines in a full frontal attack. He will rely on sneaking and surprise attack.

Batman most likely will be wounded. But he wins over this one.

lilnutta12
:NINJA:
LOL ninja i sya bats

braz
fight takes place in Gotham, AT NIGHT like Wrath said. lol. and yes, these are recon special forces marines, the best of the best. and IMO, i agree that Batman could take them, but still come out on top with a few cuts or bruises. but like wrath said also, he wont attack them directly just like in Batman Begins, he'll use stealth. duh. and just pick them apart a few at a time. and if he sees a big group of them together, he'll drop maybe a couple flashbangs and nerve gas capsules to distort them and handle them h2h wise from there. smile Batman 7-8/10

Redatom65
i say batman makes the youngest one wet his pants LOL jk jk jk

meh who knows

Inhuman
I see bats winning with sneeking around a wherehouse picking them out 1 by 1, but not all at once.

I mean does it now take a small army to take out batman?! eek!

Grimm22
Batman can definitly take 15 marines yes

However 15 Navy Seals is a different story wink

TheKahn

who takes this??

The Marines win in about 3 seconds. If I'm not mistaken in the movie Fox tells Bruce that the Nomex survival suit can stop a bullet as long as it is not a head on shot. Now against 15 Marines with military assault rifles, I highly doubt that Batman's suit could take that level of firepower or that he'd have time to attack the Marines before they can take aim and pull their triggers.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
The Marines win in about 3 seconds. If I'm not mistaken in the movie Fox tells Bruce that the Nomex survival suit can stop a bullet as long as it is not a head on shot. Now against 15 Marines with military assault rifles, I highly doubt that Batman's suit could take that level of firepower or that he'd have time to attack the Marines before they can take aim and pull their triggers.

To quote: "Everything but a straight shot." smile

rotiart
The marines.. realizing who their enemy is... start rubbing against each other... and doing the Bat-tootsie. Batman begins getting amorous feelings.. and soon everyone wins a one-nighter with bats..

Sure Bats is gonna keep saying he that the marines keep beating off on him.. but the marines seem more pissed that Batman keeps shitting on them...

ahhh. .. snl how i miss thee.

batdude123
no expression

badabing
Originally posted by rotiart
The marines.. realizing who their enemy is... start rubbing against each other... and doing the Bat-tootsie. Batman begins getting amorous feelings.. and soon everyone wins a one-nighter with bats..

Sure Bats is gonna keep saying he that the marines keep beating off on him.. but the marines seem more pissed that Batman keeps shitting on them...

ahhh. .. snl how i miss thee.
bnone

kevdude
Originally posted by batdude123
no expression

i second that blink mmkk

braz

well i gotta disagree with ya there. because. the marines will most likely be broken up into groups, and batman would take down each one one at a time. and yes, his suit is bulletproof. its $300,000. it DEFLECTS anything meaning any kinds of bullets if i remember correctly from the movie and the Batman Begins visual guide, except for a straight shot which is like a point blank range shot, and id be damned if u were within point-blank range of Batman long enough to take him down before he knows ur right there and knocks u out in about....0.0036563478 mila seconds. big grin and besides, how can u hit what u cant see?? nightvision wont give them all the help in the world. Batman takes this. 7/10.

JohnnyDo3
the Recon Marines will kill batman

JohnnyDo3
Batman is a fictional character while Recon Marines are for real

JohnnyDo3
christian bale would get his ass whoped against 1 marine

braz
no need to freepost. smile

and yes. maybe CHRISTIAN BALE the actor would get his ass whipped by one marine, but BATMAN off Batman Begins, the fictional character whom christian bale was depicting, would pwn the shyt out of only one. he took down over at least 10 thugs with guns, with eaase.

TheKahn
well i gotta disagree with ya there. because. the marines will most likely be broken up into groups, and batman would take down each one one at a time. and yes, his suit is bulletproof. its $300,000. it DEFLECTS anything meaning any kinds of bullets if i remember correctly from the movie and the Batman Begins visual guide, except for a straight shot which is like a point blank range shot, and id be damned if u were within point-blank range of Batman long enough to take him down before he knows ur right there and knocks u out in about....0.0036563478 mila seconds. big grin and besides, how can u hit what u cant see?? nightvision wont give them all the help in the world. Batman takes this. 7/10.

The lengths that people will go to in order to in defense of certain characters. They will seemingly twist the circumstances to no end just to avoid admitting a favorite character would lose. erm

1. The tread starter never said anything about the Marines being deployed in groups. Stop making up things just to give Batman a better shot at winning.
2. It was never stated in the movie that he suit was bullet proof and in fact it was stated that it could not take a straight on shot. That means it isn't bullet proof. How you figure that a "straight" shot equals a "point blank" shot I will never know.
3. Again the thread starter never mentioned that the fight was taking place at night and I'd have to believe that a grown man in a bat costume wouldn't be very difficult to spot.

This is one guy in what is essentially a bullet resistant vest against 15 heavily armed and highly trained soldiers. I just don't see how people envision Batman being able to take all of them down before they empty several clips in him. Hell, the movie version of Batman never showed anywhere near that level of agility nor did he ever take out large groups of heavily armed and well organized without some serious one sided advantages.

bigbran
well i gotta disagree with ya there. because. the marines will most likely be broken up into groups, and batman would take down each one one at a time. and yes, his suit is bulletproof. its $300,000. it DEFLECTS anything meaning any kinds of bullets if i remember correctly from the movie and the Batman Begins visual guide, except for a straight shot which is like a point blank range shot, and id be damned if u were within point-blank range of Batman long enough to take him down before he knows ur right there and knocks u out in about....0.0036563478 mila seconds. big grin and besides, how can u hit what u cant see?? nightvision wont give them all the help in the world. Batman takes this. 7/10. you do relize that these guys are for real, and 15 people shooting about 10 bullets for second each, would most likely rip bats in half. these guys have had years of experience, and arent the stupid people you see on tv, no there highly trained.
did it ever specify what gun he could take the bullets from?
15 highly trained marines, vs a guy in a suit, withno guns, except batarangs, really. in the meantime, these guys have high explosives, lots o guns, and numbers, pffff, bats doesnt stand a chance.

Darth Martin
Bats wins with tumbler and nomex suit.

braz
The lengths that people will go to in order to in defense of certain characters. They will seemingly twist the circumstances to no end just to avoid admitting a favorite character would lose. erm

1. The tread starter never said anything about the Marines being deployed in groups. Stop making up things just to give Batman a better shot at winning.
2. It was never stated in the movie that he suit was bullet proof and in fact it was stated that it could not take a straight on shot. That means it isn't bullet proof. How you figure that a "straight" shot equals a "point blank" shot I will never know.
3. Again the thread starter never mentioned that the fight was taking place at night and I'd have to believe that a grown man in a bat costume wouldn't be very difficult to spot.

This is one guy in what is essentially a bullet resistant vest against 15 heavily armed and highly trained soldiers. I just don't see how people envision Batman being able to take all of them down before they empty several clips in him. Hell, the movie version of Batman never showed anywhere near that level of agility nor did he ever take out large groups of heavily armed and well organized without some serious one sided advantages.

lmfao!! r u just retarded, stupid or just dont read Batman comics whatsoever??? Batman comes out ONLY at night. DUHHH. what the hell is ur problem??, ur acting like i have to state all these things, thats a given, ya dum dum laughing ur just trying to make it look like Bats would lose. so NO. the fight takes place at night. in Gotham. there. and, lol. i also feel like a hypocrite myself cuz i thought a str8 shot was a point blank shot, but just found out it wasnt ( i asked som1) sad laughing

but that still doesnt matter. Batman would still beat them, it would just be more difficult. he proved he could take over 10 thugs all armed with guns in Batman Begins single-handedly. so if he's really careful, he could do the same to 15 Marines with the right equipment like i stated, by using stealth deception, theatricallity etc. i mean c'mon. hes Batman. a whole army of SWAT team members couldnt even touch him via his HF sonics.

braz
oh and btw, the batsuit off Batman Begins deflects bullets except at POINT BLANK RANGE. u dont believe me? go read or buy the Batman Begins visual guide, thats what it says. so Bats takes this by far Batman 8/10.

xmarksthespot
hes Batman.You could have just posted that. It pretty much sums up your flawless logic. no expression

Marines win.

braz
sure.

Darth Martin
Actually bats might not take it considering you gave the marines M203's. Think about it.....They could all shoot grenades at the samen time and kill batman or K.O. him.

Macktown_marine
All marines are basic riflemen and we move in four man fire teams we each look after each others back. and we are talking about recon here so are more prepared then just one man. they all would not be carrying m16 with 203s. we would have one point man with a m16 with the 203, a m240g machine gunner with a a gunner and another guy with a m16. there would be no way that batman would sneak up on any of them and we are talking about 15 marines here that is a total of three fire teams with 2 extra marines. they most likely would split up into those fire teams and search high and low. they would know who batman opperates and would know everything about him and his gear. so I'm sorry for all of you who thinks batman will take this one. The marines would take him with ease of course they would loose a few but they still will win. OOORAH!!!!!!

Blanket
Three guys camp in a corner with One Man Army, Danger Close, and noobtubes, while the other twelve run at him with Marathon, Lightweight, and Commando.

Wild Shadow
15 marines in gotham to take down bats? hmmm.....

i guess if they are your standard combat marines they will break off in at least 3 fire teams.... giving them more ground to cover each fire team would spread out from each group and each other in order minimize a single attack from taking them out...

it would be a diamond formation with a lead rifleman, team leader, tail and right and left gunners...

unless they are your standard incompetent non combat mos marines which could be a WM... an overweight marine that cant pass his physical, and a suburban kid who has never bn in a fight in his life but thinks he is the sh^& b/c he was an athlete, a military mechanic and or paper pusher... these guys bats might be able to take them down since they would have a general idea of combat pattern and procedures but would be too nervous to be effective and only see them winning by unloading on bats and his general location their by getting an indirect hit on bats

to be fair lets throw in some drill instructers on the incompetent team
it wont make a difference since majority of them are not all combat marines but act the part....
pro marines 10/10
incompetent average marines 8/10

Parmaniac
Batman

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Batman

why do you think so? confused

Lord Feron
Sorry was there a place they were fighting or just typical forum arena setting. If it is the typical setting, batman gets gunned down hard. If its a urban/jungle setting he should beat them.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Blanket
Three guys camp in a corner with One Man Army, Danger Close, and noobtubes, while the other twelve run at him with Marathon, Lightweight, and Commando.
i love that game. laughing out loud ****ing knife monkey his ass haha

DarkOdin
The tumbler for the win. that thing has the marines out guned a bit.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why do you think so? confused

I've changed my mind I overseen the fact that this is Movie Batman, I thought it was comic Batman

BruceSkywalker

who takes this??

Batman...

Mindset
dies.

Parmaniac
a quick death

rotiart
With guns I can't imagine the marines losing

but hand to hand? I have like no combat training and in sparring I've out wrestled/ boxed two of my frends who are marines

it's my friend whose in the Army that's freaking the hand to hand monster...

But with guns my friends are crazy accurate...Go hunting with em and you'll see what I mean.
And to be honest one of the marines had his kneecap shot before he got released so he probably woulda boxed me better if he was at peak. Strong puncher... But my friend was too slow to ever catch me. Hehe I pick on the disabled.

In any case I don't see batman winning
and I just read my post from earlier in this thread... I have no idea WTF I was posting there

Parmaniac
Originally posted by rotiart
but hand to hand? I have like no combat training and in sparring I've out wrestled/ boxed two of my frends who are marines

It's not fair you're chinese you're born with insane kung fu skills stick out tongue j/k

JakeTheBank
Batman loses here. He has decent skills and equipment, but he's still a relative n00b when it comes to crime fighting. Comic book Batman would have a much better shot at winning, but Nolanverse Batman gets his shit wrecked.

Wild Shadow
i just hear the sound of the grenade launcher thummp.... thummp thummp...

bats hiding inside a ship container...... waiting for the right time to strike fear in trhe hearts of sh#$bird marines.... 1...2...3...BOOM/BOOM/BOOM

chunks of bats fly out....

marines gather around and pull out their digital cameras..... high fiving and screaming did you see that!! that was me man.... i was like: yo i know bats is into hiding and stuff in shadows and whatnot... so what are the chances of him hiding inside that container... thats when my sixth sense kicked in and i saw a portion of his cape and then i was like thump thump thump.... with the 203.... man!! did you all see that his @$$ went flying like superman......

then you see it on the evening news about how immature and disrespectful young marines can be.... and you see pics of bats dead on ppl's myspace and internet accounts.....marines gathered around kicking and tapping the body parts with their boots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.