The hulk vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
There seem's to be mixed reaction's about who win's this fight. So you can now all discuss it here. Fight takes place in the wood's in Canada. No prep. Who win's?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by steverules
There seem's to be mixed reaction's about who win's this fight. So you can now all discuss it here. Fight takes place in the wood's in Canada. No prep. Who win's?

They both have Uber Healing, able to come back from mere skeletons, So I thinking killing each other is out if the picture.

But I think Hulk should Score the Knockout, I dont see wolverine ever having enough strength to KO hulk.

Hulk 10/10

Metalmanx
Hulk 10/10.

Brutacus
Hulk 10/10.

DestinyGuy678
didn't wolverine take on the hulk once, can some tell me what happened there

grey fox
Hulk 10/10

Soleran
Hulk 8-9/10, it should be beyond Wolverine's powers but somehow it just isn't.................I am pretty certain Wolverine could score a win maybe two vs Hulk.

DestinyGuy678
I put tie because wolverine has been knock through walls by the juggernaut, thrown through walls by wendigo, so he can definently take a punch from the hulk

Soleran
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I put tie because wolverine has been knock through walls by the juggernaut, thrown through walls by wendigo, so he can definently take a punch from the hulk

Taking a punch from the Hulk doesn't mean you nec have the ability to garner 5 wins! I mean if thats the case I am joining the UFC cuz I can take mad hits, I'm going to be a star now baby!

Sam Z
UFC? I wouldn't if i were you...

H. S. 6
This is laughable.

Hulk 10/10. What's Wolverine going to do to Hulk exactly?

steverules
Well stab him with his claws. But I'm not sure how much affect his claws have on the hulk.

Sam Z
I voted for Aunt May...

steverules
lol I was wondering who had voted for her

H. S. 6
Well stab him with his claws. But I'm not sure how much affect his claws have on the hulk.

And in a couple of seconds, Hulk would heal. And then be angrier.

backspace
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
didn't wolverine take on the hulk once, can some tell me what happened there http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulksmashes.html Hope this helps

capt it up
Originally posted by backspace
http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulksmashes.html Hope this helps

don't use that sight man I caught it lieing on a few occassions

steverules
Oh well, there are other site's that might be able to help

capt it up
Oh well, there are other site's that might be able to help
fact is hulk wins this fight, how ever wolverine will give it to him for a while.

backspace
Originally posted by capt it up
don't use that sight man I caught it lieing on a few occassions oh ok, thanks for the heads up.

Dinalfos
don't use that sight man I caught it lieing on a few occassions

Such as?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Such as?

LOL, that site counts the victory's of War and the psychic backlash.

God, how far will this go...

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Apolloknight
LOL, that site counts the victory's of War and the psychic backlash.

God, how far will this go...

So? It also counts the "victory" of Wolverine, where they are both smuthered by a landslide.

Apolloknight
So? It also counts the "victory" of Wolverine, where they are both smuthered by a landslide.

And your defending that site? no expression

Dinalfos
And your defending that site? no expression

Uhm.....No. I just asked which ones were false. I didn't view them all.

Btw, some of those battles are accurately explained, so it's not all bad.

Apolloknight
Uhm.....No. I just asked which ones were false. I didn't view them all.

Btw, some of those battles are accurately explained, so it's not all bad.

Yeah, the were explanied good and all, but there are PIS victorys for the Hulk. Anyway.......

Wolverine puts up a good fight, Hulk 10/10

zbucsz
didnt they fight plenty of times wit hulk layin the pimp hand down on him and theres a pic of where hulk rips him in half

steverules
That's ultimate universem where hulk is stronger and wolverine has a worse healing factor

Dinalfos
Yeah, the were explanied good and all, but there are PIS victorys for the Hulk. Anyway.......

Wolverine puts up a good fight, Hulk 10/10

Also PIS and CIS defeats. But most of the PIS victories aren't technically PIS, just CIS or jobbing.

inamilist
That's ultimate universem where hulk is stronger and wolverine has a worse healing factor

hulk is less strong in the ultimate universe as far as i know

or at least, he has no feats even remotely close to the "limitless" 616 hulk

Scoobless
This is so stupid.... Wolverine wins 10/10... here's why
*runs away*

stick out tongue

Mr.V

Both wrong, Hulk is considerably weaker IMO. And Wolverine's Healing factor weaker? no expression Yeah whens the last time you survived your legs being torn off? (over-looking his recent PIS healing from skeleton) I dont actually remember him showing anything to trump that off the top of my head wink

Tron
I thought it was pretty clear through the general public here that Hulk stomps Wolverine.no expression

Accel
Really? I disagree, for reasons Scoobs already mentioned.

steverules
Originally posted by Mr.V
Both wrong, Hulk is considerably weaker IMO. And Wolverine's Healing factor weaker? no expression Yeah whens the last time you survived your legs being torn off? (over-looking his recent PIS healing from skeleton) I dont actually remember him showing anything to trump that off the top of my head wink

Yeah ult wolverine also got taken out by a gun and a has been taken out by a grenade before, 616 wolverine wouldn't be taken out by either.

DestinyGuy678
yeah I guess hulk wins (based on the sight) but some of the fights weren't fair (for both sides) like when wolverine was distracted and hulk knocked him out and for wolverine win where the ground crumbled underneath them

Dalak
For the varied reasons already posted Hulk 10/10

DestinyGuy678
yeah, although I like wolverine, hulk wins this one

The_Fury
The winner here sure wont be the Search Engine. laughing

Anyways,Hulk wins....He would probably use Wolverine as TP.

badabing
fact is hulk wins this fight, how ever wolverine will give it to him for a while.
I agree with Capt. cool

Howard_Jones
So, Digi gave the link for this thread.

Who the hell thinks that Wolverine could pull out a win? Hulk at his best destroyed a dimension with a thunderclap, and had a clash with Ironclad in a later issue that sent shockwaves through mulitple dimensions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.