fury (original appierence) vs thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Old School Fury

vs

Thanos

Crease
Nick Fury? Please tell me you mean someone else I'm not familiar with.

Mider
THE fury not nick fury you know that machine that teleports through dimensions and gets whatever weapons it needs to stop someone i guess, when it was dealing with a realtiy manipulator i believe it took him to another dimension where there was nothing to copy or something and thus he won the fight the fury i mean.

Crease
Oh...I don't know enough about it/him to say who wins then. Sounds like the second best plot device I've ever heard of, though

lilnutta12
there isnt much of a chance here for the fury as he was killed by sage in hell hath no fury series
i meen he is powerful but no not against thanos this thread is pretty much stupid puting fury against thanos - bye

Mider
i still think fury can strand thanos in a negative universe or something, or adapt to him, its not a stuipd thread, he beat a guy who took over an entire universe did he not, fury i mean.

The_Fury
Who's Sage?

illadelph12
Yes, Fury defeated his creator, Mad Jim Jaspers, whose personal power trumps Thanos about 50-1 if not more.

A weak version of Jaspers rewrote an entire universe under his own power.

No Gauntlets, Cubes, or Hearts of the Infinites necessary.

Fury took Jim down.

I think he can take Thanos.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by lilnutta12
there isnt much of a chance here for the fury as he was killed by sage in hell hath no fury series
i meen he is powerful but no not against thanos this thread is pretty much stupid puting fury against thanos - bye

He didn't get killed by Sage. Far from it. He was basically BFR to a black hole and even then, he was resisting it's pull.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/fury1.htm

As for the fight, fury takes this pretty handily.

illadelph12
Didn't Phoenix create the blackhole? I thought Fury took over Sage's mind?

Priest
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
He didn't get killed by Sage. Far from it. He was basically BFR to a black hole and even then, he was resisting it's pull.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/fury1.htm

As for the fight, fury takes this pretty handily.
cool, spunds like a beefed up Nimrod..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.