Plastic Man & Atom VS. Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Two nearly indestructible heroes from the JLA.

Or

The Eternal known as Sersi.

No prep.

Debate.

Rols
Id have to go with the team, Plastic man and Atom.... Plastic is nearly immune to physical attacks and energy attacks, and since his got comple molecular control from his body, it would be near impossible for sersi to use her more exotic abilities Ie. subatomic manipulation. This would even be a fair fight without Atom. I dont know much about Atom, all i know that he can shrunk and quite intell.

Id give the team 8/10 wins.

Darth Martin
Sersi.

rotiart
Somehow I see Sersi being able to contain a spherical contraption with 0 points of exit to hold Elastic Man. As far as atom... he wouldn't really be able to do much to Sersi.

Sersi 8/10

MJOILNIR
Sersi could just teleport them away, into the sun perhaps.

Darth Martin
Or use psionic attack.

Madvillain
Sersi 9/10

too versatile.

Bentley
Wow, Sersi seems to be on a roll. I would think that with team tactics they could get some wins.

Stoic
How well can the team handle mind rape? I'll go with Sersi on this one, she's pretty powerful.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Madvillain
Sersi 9/10

too versatile.

Konton
Originally posted by Stoic
How well can the team handle mind rape? I'll go with Sersi on this one, she's pretty powerful.

PM is completely immune to telepathy.

However, Sersi renders both opponents completely inert ftw.

Bentley
Wasn't PM inmune to telepathy?

The Nuul
Who cares, thats only one of the many ways she stomps him.

Bentley
Originally posted by The Nuul
Who cares, thats only one of the many ways she stomps him.

Yeah? Name them biscuits

Desaad
Plastic Man and Atom would generally lose, but they've got these occasional absurd showings that might allow them to win. The Atom has gotten so small that he's a theoritical particle, which made him immune to magic -- I'd imagine it would do the same to Sersi's cosmically related powers.

Plastic Man is indestructible and has faced down the DC Circe without giving in. But stll, I'd say Sersi wins more often than not.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Konton

Just for the Trial By Fire arc.

Angel Watching
Sersi has way more ways to win

Prep-Man
what the hell is atom going to do sersi? he can beat her if she had prep.

complexbrother
Originally posted by Konton

However, Sersi renders both opponents completely inert ftw.

I'll go with ^^^ this one for the win Alex .

Prep-Man
did plastic man resist circe? if so sersi wont have much options.

Lord_Talron
she doesnt have to directly affect him, she can put him inside something for bfr or something like that

Prep-Man
How would she BFR the Atom, though? Atom can decrease his size, so she won't see him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.