Rematch/ Iron Spider-man vs Titanium Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
I know Spider-man beat him in there last encounter.But who will win in there rematch?( Sunday Sunday Sunday it's the rematch of the week).... Titanium has just shot down Mary Jane's plane and Spider-man is after him to kill him.He tracks him down to a warehouse in NYC they meat on the roof top who will win?

grey fox
Spidey

DigiMark007
Spidey just punked him, and it was honestly a bad fight for him. The writers made him job a few times to Titanium Man so that they could show off the new gadgets that his costume has.

I know TM is a recurring Iron Man villian, but he didn't show me anything in that fight, and I haven't read much of his other stuff.

Scoobless
Titanium Man used to be a major bad-ass.... but i don't think he's been able to upgrade his suit for a few years... back when he was first around i doubt Spidey could've hurt him too much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.