X-Man versus X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Nate grey versus every single X-men ever inducted.

Takes palce in a giant UFC ring.

Metalmanx
He goes down. He takes a majority of the roster with him. But, he goes down. Pure and simple.

ExodusCloak
Even the X-Men 1.5? What about AoA? (Exodus)

Vulcan
Darwin (A Walking plot device)
Sway
Petra
Xavier
Magneto
Juggernaut
Jean Grey
Cable

Too bad Squid Boy was never an official X-Men, everyone loves cannon fodder.

Yeah I think they could take him. stick out tongue

The Pict
he isn't that good, mate. he goes down quickly.

Adam Warlock
I agree with Metalmanx. So many mutants. Plus the likes of his brother, his mother, etc... Nate goes down hard.

Nate doesn't stand a chance against his mother.

Broly92
I thought X-man was an awesome character before he died but here he goes down .000001milliseconds after the battle starts

Soleran
Originally posted by Broly92
I thought X-man was an awesome character before he died but here he goes down .000001milliseconds after the battle starts

Dude I think Nate's awesome but the reality is grey fox set this up:P I cannot even begin to fathom the depth of the x-men roster that has ever been unducted@!

This would be one of those funky spite threads you hear about wink

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by The Pict
he isn't that good, mate. he goes down quickly.

One on one he would do very well against 98% of the X-men roster. He did take on 3 Great Beasts. Tundra, Kolomaq, and Somon. He's also bested Exodus in battle. Not easily though.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
One on one he would do very well against 98% of the X-men roster. He did take on 3 Great Beasts. Tundra, Kolomaq, and Somon. He's also bested Exodus in battle. Not easily though.

Could you give me the name of the issues, I've been trying to find the name of those comics for at least a month now, I really want to read it. So far I only know the story vaguely(Wasn't Cable also involved in that fight?)

son of m
nate will win he fought and won the x-men before in the onslaught saga so ya nate will win ( warning talking about the nate grey before he died RIGHT BEFORE HE DIED )

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

Darwin (A Walking plot device)

Only if he's not dead before he evolves.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Only if he's not dead before he evolves.

Well considering the fact that he evolves at the moment when it is most needed I'd say that shouldn't be an issue.(His power is always on and it occurs naturally and instantly)

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Well considering the fact that he evolves at the moment when it is most needed I'd say that shouldn't be an issue.(His power is always on and it occurs naturally and instantly)

He still has to process it though in one form or another...So if he got (mute point these days) his head knocked off before he evolves....Well, Good Night and Good Luck.

Oh, I didn't mean in this fight if that's what you meant.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
He still has to process it though in one form or another...So if he got (mute point these days) his head knocked off before he evolves....Well, Good Night and Good Luck.

Oh, I didn't mean in this fight if that's what you meant.

Oh yeah right sorry my mistake, if he got blitzed by the likes of the Flash then yeah he should die...however if he did get his head knocked off by the Flash, what's stopping his body from growing another stronger head after the impact? Afterall we did see him transcend to an energy form and regrow his body back. Also if the Flash vibrates right through him causing his body to become unstable and explode, what's stopping Darwin from transcending into an energy form after the impact. (See Walking Plot device)

IMO I think Darwin could take Nate by himself, I guess that's why they kept him alive, they needed someone who had the ability to KO Vulcan.

HarmoNiC FLo
nate grey > jean grey

nate grey = jean grey phoenix

nate grey "?" jean grey dark pheonix

HarmoNiC FLo
nate grey > x-men

HarmoNiC FLo
oh but wolverine = LT

so wolverine > nate grey

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by HarmoNiC FLo
nate grey > jean grey

nate grey = jean grey phoenix

nate grey "?" jean grey dark pheonix Originally posted by HarmoNiC FLo
nate grey > x-men Not really. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.