Thanos and The Fallen One vs. Galactus and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HisMajestyAC43
Thanos and his new "herald" decide to make a move on galactus. They have two days to prepare a surprise attack. Galactus has silver surfer at his command.

who takes this battle?

grey fox
Galactus

Mider
galactus has a bad day and is like oh not this again grrrr, then kills both of them on his own, and tells SS, go get me a planet boy.

Dinalfos
Galactus farts while he sneezes. Every fight in the universe ends. Even the universe itself ends.

HisMajestyAC43
wow... this is interesting, with two days of prep thanos imo would at least bring the fight to galactus. he may not win, but i doubt galactus would "fart" them out of existence.

Nobody for Thanos?

kgkg
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
wow... this is interesting, with two days of prep thanos imo would at least bring the fight to galactus. he may not win, but i doubt galactus would "fart" them out of existence.

Nobody for Thanos? two days is not enough.

for him to defeat Galactus he whould need to get power greater than Galactus which is hard to find.

maybee if he had a month........

HisMajestyAC43
i'll extend his attack planning time to 2 months.

Mr.V
Fallen one was a plop really, He wasnt all he was cracked up to be. no expression Galactus owned him everytime he tried to him, and Thanos beat him very easily. I'd go with galactus and surfer 10/10.

Just because
Galactus>>>Thanos
Surfer>>>>>>>>>>Fallen one

guy222
big g

janus77
Galactus wipes out Thanos and Fallen One.
Surfer reflects on the folly of unchecked ambition, as demonstrated in the sad tragedy of Thanos' vain attacks on Galactus.

Bouboumaster
Two months prep, Thanos 10/10.

seaapple
Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.