Warhammer 40K vs. Starcraft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

looldude
Who wins this one?

Definitely Warhammer 40K.

anyone want to debate with me and lose? stick out tongue

Scorpion_Master
all Starcraft teams (terran, Zerg and Protoss) VS Warhammer??

looldude
I take it that you dont know much about Warhammer 40K

but yes, all teams from both sides.

WrathfulDwarf
Never played starcraft....but WH40k was fun to play.

Burning thought
erm...dunno wheres this set, if it was on the dark protoss homeworld then they could activate the temple and blow every Warhammer 40k ass licker to oblivion

otherwise starcraft wins, the Zerg evolve too fast, their much stronger than puny tyranids, Tyranids are similiar but their hive mind is far less advanced as the Zerg and their control is less sufficient, also they dont have Ultralisks and Guardians, or hydralisks for that matter

Terrans and space marines are also very similiar but i think a terran battle cruiser to teach the Space marines some manners

Protoss Dark protoss are invisible, so how will Warhammer characters see them, invisibility as far as i remember is not shown in warhammer also few things in warhammer can match a Protoss carrier if anything at all can survive it so.....

..Starcraft wins Happy Dance

Scorpion_Master
I think Protoss alone Wins laughing They are Simply To good!! They have Shields on every units. and they are stronger than A regular human.

So starcraft Wins IMO

looldude
"erm...dunno wheres this set, if it was on the dark protoss homeworld then they could activate the temple and blow every Warhammer 40k ass licker to oblivion

otherwise starcraft wins, the Zerg evolve too fast, their much stronger than puny tyranids, Tyranids are similiar but their hive mind is far less advanced as the Zerg and their control is less sufficient, also they dont have Ultralisks and Guardians, or hydralisks for that matter

Terrans and space marines are also very similiar but i think a terran battle cruiser to teach the Space marines some manners

Protoss Dark protoss are invisible, so how will Warhammer characters see them, invisibility as far as i remember is not shown in warhammer also few things in warhammer can match a Protoss carrier if anything at all can survive it so.....

..Starcraft wins Happy Dance"

wrong. we do not know if zergs are capable of evolving FASTER than tyranids. in fact, tyranids evolves around destroying other races and stealing their genes in order to perfect their bodies.
also, ultralisks? guardians? what are those COMPARED to the BIO TITANS? in fact, they do not need to bring in the bio titans because it is considered an overkill. have you heard of a tyranid unit called the carnifex? its basically like a ultralisk.
anyway here is a picture of a bio titan called the hierophant
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/hierophantpaint.htm

About the terran space marines vs. warhammer 40k space marines. NO they are not the same. In fact, if my memory serves me correctly, a space marine himself needs to be treated and needs to have at least 18 (i think) experiments on him. One such example; an extra lung for more stamina, modified skin for extra protection, etc.
Not to mention all warhammer Space Marines are known to be 8ft or above.

Battlecruisers? big deal. An Imperial Battleships can be more massive and bigger than your typical battlecruiser or carriers.
Up to 8 kilometres from prow to stern. It can carry crews of 30,000 or more.

Dark Protoss? Or you meant Dark Templars. They are cloaked? Again, big deal. Space Marines helmets itself have its own cloak detectors.

Protoss can own everyone? How is that so? Not to mention the most advanced technological race aka the Necrons have these super elite soldiers known as the pariahs ARE KNOWN to deplete psi fields of any sorts within a certain distance. Afterwards it is just 1 hit or 2 hits and your protoss is dead.

Scorpion_Master
Wow long and nice post... But im not convinced laughing I still think Starcraft wins!!

looldude
reason why you are not convinced is because you havent read anything about warhammer 40k.

Scorpion_Master
Yep

Burning thought
ime not totally clueless to Warhammer 40k, i know what a bio titan and a carnifex is because i used to collect tyranids, basically the Bio titan is actually a bio tank, so its probably about as strong as an ultralisk considering thats the ultrlisks role in the zerg swarm to serve as a tank, it says in many places that this is the role of the bio titan, secondly the Carnifex is nothing compared to an ultralisk, its more like a large hyrdralisk if anything and their a dime a dozen in the zerg swarm

The Tyranids obviously evolve slower, look at it this way, the tyranids evolve by taking genes of other races while the Zerg can do not only that but also evolve all the time or at the will of the overmind or Kerrigan, or cerebrate so this is obviously faster for the Zerg. The Zerg evolved two new spieces within the time of the first war, which didnt last long.

As a second note the Protess can burn to dust an entire planet, space cruiser, anything, they win easily against most armies. The Necrons cannot destroy an entire planet as easily as the protoss.

so starcraft still wins, the entire Zerg swarm alone or the protoss alone could possibly do it, especially as the zerg consume the Tyranids they will gain the Tyranids strength as well, and the Necrons.

Tallis
is their a site where I can get info on Warhammer 4K so that I can make a informed decision

looldude
"ime not totally clueless to Warhammer 40k, i know what a bio titan and a carnifex is because i used to collect tyranids, basically the Bio titan is actually a bio tank, so its probably about as strong as an ultralisk considering thats the ultrlisks role in the zerg swarm to serve as a tank, it says in many places that this is the role of the bio titan, secondly the Carnifex is nothing compared to an ultralisk, its more like a large hyrdralisk if anything and their a dime a dozen in the zerg swarm

The Tyranids obviously evolve slower, look at it this way, the tyranids evolve by taking genes of other races while the Zerg can do not only that but also evolve all the time or at the will of the overmind or Kerrigan, or cerebrate so this is obviously faster for the Zerg. The Zerg evolved two new spieces within the time of the first war, which didnt last long.

As a second note the Protess can burn to dust an entire planet, space cruiser, anything, they win easily against most armies. The Necrons cannot destroy an entire planet as easily as the protoss.

so starcraft still wins, the entire Zerg swarm alone or the protoss alone could possibly do it, especially as the zerg consume the Tyranids they will gain the Tyranids strength as well, and the Necrons."

huh? The TT toys usually dont represent the size of the units against eachother, however, if it is put up against a terraign of some sort then most likely it is. I do not see ultralisk towering over red wood forests or any trees for that matter. The ultras are definitely not as strong as the Bio-Titans. In fact, you got them mixed up, the CARNIFEXES are the heavy tanks of the tyranid armies. While the BIO-TITANS are basically your "game over units".

Also, the necrons space ships also called the cairn tombships have these devices that are known to drive the opposing spaceships crew insane. Therefore rendering them and their morale.
Have you heard of Exterminatus or Orbital Bombardment?
SO FAR, in the STARCRAFT WORLD, none of starcraft races have shown or capable of destroying a planet literally. Meaning blowing the whole planet up. Warhammer 40k does. They have shown they have variety of "exterminatus" weapons, either causing the whole world a barren desert, world scale viral bombardments, or basically a whole planet exploding.

Not to mention, the imperium have these on as their arsenals. Terrans? they only live what? 1 or two worlds. Imperium? yeah good luck destroying 23478943 other planets before getting their homeworlds blown up.

Also, what are the terrans zergs and protoss going to do if the C'tan Gods wreck the sh!t out of them? oo and i loove the Chaos Gods too..

btw Tallis, here are several links:
http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40K/default.htm
(on the left hand side, click on one of their armies and then click on their miniatures after you are directed to another page which is located on the left side again)

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Categories
^ one of the best info sites ever. Make sure to check out the Imperial Navy, C'tan Gods, Chaos Gods, etc.

or wikipedia. make sure to look up exterminatus or orbital bombardment, and all the races. Especially the Necrons.

Burning thought
well ok i submit, Warhammer wins, ONLY because their far more advanced and theres more races. Warhammer 40k is older than Starcraft from what i remember and is a table top game that is always getting updated and having new stories and races added to it so this isnt exactley a fair thread

Warhammer has Necrons, Gods which is ridiculous since Starcraft has no gods so its unfair, Space marines, Chaos marines, Chaos forces, Tan, Tyranids, Orcs, probably loads more than that wheras the Starcraft universe is just what blizzard made as a game, with three playable races so this thread is unfair.

Make a Warhammer 40k Vs Farscape thread, Farscape although not a game is a space universe that would kick the 40k butt or maybe even star trek has a chance laughing

put Warhammer up against Diablo and see their arses get kicked but to put a game that has about 20 or 30 odd races all with their own weapons against three is not fair odds IMO especially since Warhammer has Gods.

looldude
even without gods, warhammer 40k would still win no expression

diablo on the other hand.. well he gets beat by medieval weapons. Why do you think we strive for better technology and weapons for?

not only that but diablo was beaten by a group of people. Warhammer 40k has millions upon millions and millions etc... of people.

startrek or starwars does pose a threat especially startrek's genesis weapon or whatever it's called.

Burning thought
Diablo in his weak mortal form was beaten by people, but his Satan demonic immortal form that he starts out with could WTF PWN Warhammer 40k, theyd be running for their lives

unless you think Warhammer can truly defeat Satan himself rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) honestly now that would be foolish

looldude
Originally posted by Burning thought
Diablo in his weak mortal form was beaten by people, but his Satan demonic immortal form that he starts out with could WTF PWN Warhammer 40k, theyd be running for their lives

unless you think Warhammer can truly defeat Satan himself rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) honestly now that would be foolish

ehhh when was diablo ever immortal?

Scorpion_Master

unless you think Warhammer can truly defeat Satan himself rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) honestly now that would be foolish LOL thats True!! laughing

Diablo WTFPWN em

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by looldude
ehhh when was diablo ever immortal? LOL!! n00b

looldude
diablo can always be banished forever.

you're calling me newb except you dont know anything about warhammer 40k. riiiight.

looldude
you are also forgetting that there are GODS in warhammer 40k.

are there any "GODS" in diablo? nope. only demons and angels SO FAR.

Burning thought
laughing your also forgetting that the GODS of Warhammer as you put it are nothing more than powerful beings, they havnt the power to create a universe or destroy one, nor are they invincible, if they were they could defeat everything in warhammer without trying

also Diablo was immortal at the beginning of the story that isnt in the game, its in the Diablo book, Diablo and his brothers were destroyed in their bodily forms and banished to Earth, however Diablo cannot be permenatnly banished, only God and not just ridiculous warhammer like gods, THE GOD can banish diablo and if he truly killed diablo he would have to destoy all beings (almost) in the unvierse. You cannot beat Divine entities with weapons of war or your Warhammer gods roll eyes (sarcastic) , besides a fight against diablo without God is suicide, he can just cause Armageddon and turn the universe into a hell

looldude
I'm suspecting that you really dont know much about warhammer.

If you do, you would know that Warhammer universe itself IS HELL. Each race is battling eachother, millions dead, etc.

Also there is a place called Armageddon which already took place in the Warhammer 40k Universe.

You are also forgetting that you cannot destroy the Chaos Gods because of the WARP. And so far in the Diablo world, theres NO ONE that can seal the warp. THE ONLY thing that poses a threat to the Chaos Gods is the C'tan Gods themselves.

and the warp itself is considered a place called hell because demons and horrors warped from it.

what would be funny if the imperium performs an exterminatus on the world and then whoopsy daisy, no more permanent outpost for hell!

btw why the hell is the subject shifted from starcraft to diablo lol.

Blaxican Hydra

Not to mention, the imperium have these on as their arsenals. Terrans? they only live what? 1 or two worlds. Imperium? yeah good luck destroying 23478943 other planets before getting their homeworlds blown up.

WTF? The Terrans have tons of tons of worlds.

Blaxican Hydra
And ae these "gods" plable races in Warhammer?

looldude
prove now.

looldude
uh i'm not talking about gamewise here

i'm talking about if they actually FOUGHT.

Blaxican Hydra
1. The books.

and 2. Even in the terran campaighn yoru fughting on several differant planets, and more than half of the planets in the actual Confederate empire aren't even in the campaign. I also read somewere that the Confeds have a colony number in the millions.

looldude
Even if they have "millions" of worlds

They arent capable of beating the imperium anyway.

Phazon
So? They Pwn em any way!

Protoss Summons Thousands of Dark archon and Take ovet most of the Warhammer "Gods"

Blaxican Hydra

I know. I'm just saying that they didn't have "1 or two" worlds. Even though WArhammer will win, you still underestimate Starcrafts abilites.

looldude
Sorry but the gods have psychic abilities as well. sad

Blaxican Hydra
Theirs always a race with psycic abilities in RTS's.

looldude
not only that but also mind attacks wont work on the necrons either sorry buddy nice try smile

Blaxican Hydra
Dude. How much times do I have to say this.

I think Starcraft will lose.

looldude
um call the **** down.
it wasnt directed to you, learn to read next time.

Blaxican Hydra
um call the **** down.
it wasnt directed to you, learn to read next time.

Lol, reading comprehension is your freind kid.

And I'm referring to this:

looldude
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Lol, reading comprehension is your freind kid.

And I'm referring to this:

Don't look stupid if you are going to "school" someone.
Your logic fails you and for a good reason. Why the hell would you say "how MUCH times do i have to say this." Sorry but you are also lacking the in the grammar and spelling department as well. freind is spelt friend. We also use MANY and not MUCH. Do you want me to explain why? ok thought so.

Anyway, after you said, "how MUCH times do i have to say this." we discussed and debated. Obviously you are trying to cover it up now that you clearly made a mistake. Pathetic. At least admit it. no expression

zzz.

grey fox
The empirium purposely make a hole in the warp and aim the sucker straight at the star-craft planet/fleets etc etc .

There dead within a matter of hours.

Burning thought
I'm suspecting that you really dont know much about warhammer.

If you do, you would know that Warhammer universe itself IS HELL. Each race is battling eachother, millions dead, etc.

Also there is a place called Armageddon which already took place in the Warhammer 40k Universe.

You are also forgetting that you cannot destroy the Chaos Gods because of the WARP. And so far in the Diablo world, theres NO ONE that can seal the warp. THE ONLY thing that poses a threat to the Chaos Gods is the C'tan Gods themselves.

and the warp itself is considered a place called hell because demons and horrors warped from it.

what would be funny if the imperium performs an exterminatus on the world and then whoopsy daisy, no more permanent outpost for hell!

btw why the hell is the subject shifted from starcraft to diablo lol.

The subject changed to turn an unfair thread from my point of view to one where Diablo rules

Basically without THE GOD to stop him or limit Diablo he can simply send Armageddon throughout the universe and turn all planets into Ash and fire, then he would step through into the Warp, crush and destroy all demon forces and beat them chaos gods S***less until they cry out for mercy and beg him to leave them alone, and then he will simply send darkness into the worlds and create his true hell and the immortal beings and Gods of the Warhammer universe will be tortured for eternity

or if i wanted a super overkill i could bring Diablo and his brothers into this match amd WTFPWN everything with a yawn

Phazon
"AMEN" TO THAT!!! devil

looldude
sorry too many gods in warhammer 40k for them to worry about.

if you want me too, i can bring in the emperor which can psychic attack ANY demons, killing and erasing them into oblivion.

Phazon
I dont think he have more power than Diablo, or he would have to be god himself to kill him!!! So dont be so d Stupid!

Burning thought
your missing the point looldude, Diablo has no limits to his power in a universe that doesnt have THE GOD in it, he can burn planets as he pleases, nothing would work against him including the Emperor and Diablo isnt just a demon, he is Satan and Satan does not abide by rules

Also if there was some magical way that God himself was in this match or that the Warhammer Gods actually could kill Diablo then if they killed him, they would be destroying all Evil, Dark thoughts and manifestations of such and so everything in the Warhammer world that isnt peaceful or natural would die because the embodiment and essence of such things is dead

looldude
lol you are also missing the point as well.

in warhammer 40k. there are no satan or lucifcer. there are however, chaos gods which are your equivalent to your little "satan".

the emperor in warhammer40k can be seen as jesus himself because well if you actually know the warhammer40k storyline, he portrays as one and also hell, he looks like one.

so you really think devil can beat jesus? i think not.

Burning thought
The Chaos Gods are not "lucifer" their false gods, such as the Greek gods, Zues, hades, Athena etc etc or the Eqyption Osiris, hathor, nephysis, etc etc, they are neither the heart of evil nor darkness they are simply

Slaanash the prince of chaos and the seducer

Khorne the lord of blood, war as well i belive he rules over

Nurgal the god of disease and pestilance and despair

and Tzeench the god of change

all of these false gods are Chaos, not pure evil such as Satan, if Satan was in the Warhammer world, these would probably be his generals, they seem very much like the horsemen of the apocalypse

also dont try and make the immortal emperor into jesus, he isnt nor is he god, hes simply a man high in power and is blessed but he is neither one of these, i may not be a Warhammer nerd but i know what a lot of the characters are and what they mean.

Also yes the Devil can beat Jesus in a world without God, jesus, God, and the holy ghost are one and the same.

looldude
seems to me you are stating that the whole diablo concept is based on christian beliefs. which is absolutely false.

as far as i can tell, devil isnt always the strongest you know?
satan has brothers name mephisto? baal?

my point exactly.

if this is the case, look at marvel's devil aka mephisto.
thanos > mephisto.

if you are saying stop making it to where emperor is jesus, then same thing can be said to you.
fact: diablo and his minions and his brothers have been beaten. diablo himself = twice.

c'tan gods and chaos gods: any human beating them so far? none. only the gods themselves has beaten eachother. aka the laughing god.
The emperor is ALSO on PAR if not stronger than the gods themselves.

oh and not too mention the ctan and chaos gods have a much tougher competition considering that there are space ships, guns, etc. versus swords, bows, axe, spells, etc. lol.

Blaxican Hydra
seems to me you are stating that the whole diablo concept is based on christian beliefs. which is absolutely false.

as far as i can tell, devil isnt always the strongest you know?
satan has brothers name mephisto? baal?

my point exactly.

if this is the case, look at marvel's devil aka mephisto.
thanos > mephisto.

if you are saying stop making it to where emperor is jesus, then same thing can be said to you.
fact: diablo and his minions and his brothers have been beaten. diablo himself = twice.

c'tan gods and chaos gods: any human beating them so far? none. only the gods themselves has beaten eachother. aka the laughing god.
The emperor is ALSO on PAR if not stronger than the gods themselves.

oh and not too mention the ctan and chaos gods have a much tougher competition considering that there are space ships, guns, etc. versus swords, bows, axe, spells, etc. lol.

Lol, in the comic book thread they made Lucifer vs. Thanos and Thanos got hs ass kicked. If Thanso can beat mephisto than Mephisto is obviously weak because Thanos lost to Lucifer.

looldude
yet he was untouchable when he acquired the infinity guantlet.

Blaxican Hydra
In the battle Thanos DID have the gauntlet, and still lost to Lucifer. Im trying to think how Lucifer one...don't remember, but he won anyway.

looldude
hmm weird.. i dont remember that actually

i remembered seeing this one picture where thanos made the living tribunal his *****. but of course it was only one picture of LB getting melted away by thanos

Burning thought
loodud roll eyes (sarcastic) your crazy, Lucifer/Satan/Diablo always wins in a world or universe without God, simple as. first of the forms that diablo loses on are his weak forms, the weak mortal forms he had to be in to live on the mortal plain

anyway, how is a gun better than a sword in a fight between demons and devils and gods, Swords are much better, bullets can be dodged, destroyed. Since when could a simple plasma gun or bolter be as powerful as Azurwrath the blade of the Angel Izual which is indestructable laughing out loud . The only ways Humans can win against diablo's weak form is if they have angel/godlike weapons and armour and spell to protect them, however against the true form of satan nothing apart from God can prevail.

The Emperor is a crap assed fool of a crushed body in a golden throne rolling on floor laughing , he was almost pwned by a lesser demon, Horus i think it was, the old emperor is no good against Satan himself

You have to learn that unless god is there to stop him or jesus Lucifer ALWAYS wins, your logic on the outside may seem reasonable but it really boiles down to fanboyism, false gods and broken Emperors are no mach for pure evil, neither are guns, perhaps if God himself created a gun for someone to use with the power to hurt the devil then perhaps i would say otherwise but as it is, God himself is not in the Warhammer unvierse so stop being ridiculous

Burning thought
also if you really want me to make dolls and fools out of Warhammer 40k then ill send Kain at them, The Vampire lord, he could WTFPWN the entire universe on his own, and then raise them all as vampires.

looldude
jesus christ, do you not know your stuff about warhammer 40k? HORUS is EMPEROR'S CLONE SON.

lol. god have mercy on your damn soul rofl big grin

anyway, the reason why the emperor didnt want to go ALL OUT on horus is because that is his son. But that would soon end when the Emperor witness one of the terminator being slaughter by horus himself in front of the emperor eyes. Within that moment, the emperor delivered a psychic attack that erased him.

who cares about sword of azure or whatever. It is pathetic compared to Abaddon's sword, which can tear the time itself and of course anything it touches is basically instant death.

btw your vampire lord is a small timer compared to Lucius the Eternal. Who cannot die no matter what. Your little vampire lord can kill him yes but guess what happens? He transforms into .... DING DING DING! Lucius! good game.

You keep mentioning true form of diablo. Yet the prime evils sometimes have trouble against the lesser evils. Oh and Baal seems to be stronger than diablo himself. ROFL!

looldude
I also find it funny how i made a topic about Warhammer 40k vs Starcraft and because I ASSUME that since warhammer 40k is superior in terms of storyline wise you have to bring up different things from a totally different game into the match
weird, no?

stick to the topic, buddy.

MadMel
you seriously underestimate diablo.....

looldude
for a person who played both games
yeah... i would know what i am talking about -_-

Burning thought
playing both games is not enough, ive read the books, played the games countless times and know my stuff on such a thing, Diablo is more powerful than baal easily before he was banished to Earth, also Diablo is the devil so any Christion or person who read the bible should know that he is beyond most beings when god is not around.

i knew that Horus was the cloned son, i read it straight from Wikipedia which is where your little quote came from

Also you dont know anything about Azurwrath, how can you say its pathetic when i bet you dont really know what it is, according to that then id say Abaddons sword is pathetic, also you proved my own point by saying how powerful abaddons sword is, surely his sword is stronger than a simple machinegun, Guns are nothing compared to a powerful opponent with a sword roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kain is also indestructable so Kain will kill everything in the warhammer world that is not indestructable and then beat the S**t out of any immortal beings until they cry for mercy rolling on floor laughing

please get your facts right on Diablo before posting against him, he is simply Lucifer, and as i keep having to shout at you LUCIFER RULES IN A UNIVERSE WITHOUT THE GOD HIMSELF OR JESUS!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

MadMel
EXACTLY!!

looldude
again, you keep referring diablo as the real lucifer YET he just a demon that is portrayed to be like one.

there is a difference between real satan you know

if you said you read everything on wikipedia. then why the hell did you say horus was a demon? surely not. in fact, you even said the hierophant was the size of an ultralisk and those things are about the size of a imperial titan. clearly, you dont know what you are talking about.

like i said, the emperor is portrayed to be like jesus. and jesus beat the devil k. if you want to based on everything on christrian belief then we already know who won.

also, theres a unit called the demon prince, hence the word prince and the demon. YET hes nothing but a mere servant to the blood god, khorne. does that make him the demon emperor? i think so.

indestructible you said for kain? did you even read lucius's info? lol...

if kain kills him, he would transform into lucius himself. indestructible not.

Phazon
n00b!!

looldude
reposting because this poland kid above me obviously wasted a reply.

again, you keep referring diablo as the real lucifer YET he just a demon that is portrayed to be like one.

if you said you read everything on wikipedia. then why the hell did you say horus was a demon? surely not. in fact, you even said the hierophant was the size of an ultralisk and those things are about the size of a imperial titan. clearly, you dont know what you are talking about.

like i said, the emperor is portrayed to be like jesus. and jesus beat the devil k. if you want to based on everything on christrian belief then we already know who won.

also, theres a unit called the demon prince, hence the word prince and the demon. YET hes nothing but a mere servant to the blood god, khorne. does that make him the demon emperor? i think so.

if kain kills him, he would transform into lucius himself. indestructible not.

Phazon
DIABLO IS SATAN!!!!! And What dose Diablo mean?? DEVIL!!!

looldude
point being? warhammer has demons and demon gods too?
doubt there are any demon "GODS" in diablo world.

Burning thought
you obviously dont really know what a true god is, a true god is a being that can create, destroy and change the universe any way he wants to, the Devil/Satan/Belzebub/Diablo all have this potential but THEGOD does not let him, however, the war hammer universe does not have any types of gods listed above, the Chaos Gods or the Ctans cannot completly obliterate the universe and change everything to what they want. All the Gods in Warhammer world are is powerful monsters, the Chaos gods are only named gods because they are worshiped since they are so powerful

Diablo is not just portrayed as the real Lucifer, he is, what makes you think otherwise or are you guessing, Lucifer/Diablo/Satan are names for the devil. Diablo IS the real lucifer, if he isnt then why is he the ruler of Hell fightning against Heaven, honestly dude, stop trying to make it so that Warhammer actually has a chance laughing

Also i did read some of wiki about Lucious, and your info but wether he is indestructable or not doesnt mean he cannot get the Crap beaten out of him, also he cannot kill kain either so....... kain wins derrrrr roll eyes (sarcastic)

looldude
yeah even if lucious did get his ass beat, which means he lost the battle but not the war. therefore, lucious wins in the end. Dur. :]

again, emperor is also called the emperor of mankind. and we all know that is very similiar to what jesus is today. stop denying the fact.
in fact, there are alot of speculations that the emperor would be resurrected/reborn if cypher kills him. Also note that horus can be seen as the devil himself because he was casted out of the Imperium and therefore leads the chaos armies against the Imperium.

The Chaos gods are again, your greater devils, but they have too many of them, and the SOLE reason why they cant wield all their potential is because of the Emperor keeping them at bay EVEN after dying. That shows how strong the emperor is. and note that i said that because you said GOD doesnt let diablo do what he likes. Well, i just stated the facts, next plz.

Both chaos gods and ctan gods CAN destroy, create, and change the universe. The Void Dragon is the current strongest C'tan gods and he is referred to as the Machine God. Do you know why he hasnt been awakened? Because the Imperium doesnt want him to be awakened and cause mass destruction upon them.

again, i dont remember lucifer having brothers named mephisto or baal. in fact, baal was derived from some phonecian or babylonian i think. some bull god or whatever.

eek!

still waiting for some worthy debater that actually wants to debate about warhammer and starcraft smile

Burning thought
erm dude none of the Warhammer gods can do that, also Diablo has brothers because it worked well for the game of Diablo however Diablo is the true diablo, its in the Diablo 1 manual, READ!!!

ALSO if you really think ANY of the warhammer gods can DESTROY, CHANGE, CREATE the Universe any way they want then send me a link that says all this, so far your just making up this ballSH*T

well thats enough, Diablo wins, End off, theres me plus 4 other people against you, and your the Warhammer fan so its nowonder you want to defend it no matter what, oh well they lose, ime sorry to break it to you laughing out loud

now back to Warhammer 40k VS Starcraft

Warhammer wins, there we go.

looldude
You know i could end this easily with a trump card of my own.
You want to hear it? ready..
get set..

diablo is evil. therefore, imperium itself would be able to beat diablo.

diablo never wins because the forces of good are always against him and his minions.

evil never prevails even with diablo's influence hitting the four corners of the world.

thus, diablo loses.

case closed.

Burning thought
well thats where we started, the only reason Diablo cannot win is because of God who does not allow him, also please tell me who are the forces of good in Warhammer, to me their all evil, and so once again Warhammer loses, everything in Warhammer is evil in a way, the imperium, the Tau, obviously chaos, all evil from destroying countless lives, wether the lives are evil or not it doesnt matter, destroying is a kind of evil even if its against evil, so you cannot win. One of the ten commandments is "thou shalt not kill", if you disobey this then you are doing evil, and the Emperor even kills so you just cannot beat Diablo without god, ime sorry but you lose again laughing out loud

we could be at this all night, come on Madmel and phrozon, maybe if we all join in hell finally realise the truth sooner or later rolling on floor laughing

looldude
i see a fallacy against your part

you said "destroying is a kind of evil even if its against evil, so you cannot win."

so how did the heroes win again? damn thats gotta hurt.

i wonder why satan doesnt exist in warhammer 40 universe

because hes a damn pussy. :X

L0ckJaw
reposting because this poland kid above me obviously wasted a reply.

if kain kills him, he would transform into lucius himself. indestructible not. What the f**k? sweden, stockholm isnt in poland, n00b

Phazon
laughing

Burning thought
i see a fallacy against your part

you said "destroying is a kind of evil even if its against evil, so you cannot win."

so how did the heroes win again? damn thats gotta hurt.

i wonder why satan doesnt exist in warhammer 40 universe

because hes a damn pussy. :X

LOL!!! ROFL!!! WHAT A NOOB FANBOY!!!!

you obviously know jacksh*t about diablo, even after throwing it at yu over and over again that the Heroes won because A. GOD IS IN THE DIABLO WORLD AND SO IS HEAVEN and B. HE WAS AT HIS WEAK MORTAL FORM, HE WAS MERELY AND MORTAL SHELL IN THE SHAPE OF HIS TRUE FORM

looldude
yeah i obviously do know stuff about diablo. good job on your part.

You're stupid. you keep mentioning its a shell this shell that. Exactly can you pinpoint this fact to me right now?

emperor = jesus

diablo = devil

emperor > diablo.

also, can you show me where diablo himself can change the universe and NOT just some world itself. Because, if thats all he gots, then omfg, hes a pussy. rofl warp > world.

Burning thought
OMG!!!

DO I HAVE TO TYPE THE ENTIRE DIABLO STORY, READ THE BOOK OF DIABLO 1 and maybe 2 FFS!!!!

DIABLO IS NEVER DEFEATEN BY HUMANS IN HIS TRUE FORM ONLY THE SHELL

ALSO your little Ctan Gods are nothing more than leeches on the universe that swallow suns for food, what if Diablo destroyed all suns and starved them to death, theyd beg him for mercy and so will the Chaos gods when he rips them apart into screaming pieces laughing their no match for the Devil

ALSO the EMPEROR IS NOT JESUS FFS, IT SAYS NOWHERE THAT HE IS, HIS JUST THE MOST POWERFUL HUMAN PSYKER IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!

he is not an immortal/godlike being or the son of God ime sorry but he just ist

"also, can you show me where diablo himself can change the universe and NOT just some world itself. Because, if thats all he gots, then omfg, hes a pussy. rofl warp > world."

i dont even have to answer that, i think everyone knows that without god there is only hell and Armageddon, the universe is diablo's if god is not there

OMG!! laughing out loud PWNED AGAIN, will you never stop

Burning thought
delete double post

Burning thought
LOL WTF PWNED rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing, sorry but it had to be done

Phazon
You know... Burning Thought OWNS your sorry litle ass looldude! Nice posts! thumb up

looldude
polish sausages anyone?

The Emperor is immortal in a sense, he cannot age.

seems to me warhammer 40k, the imperium is doing fine WITHOUT "GOD"'s help.

Once again do i have to make my self clear? Diablo is a pussy who got beat by humans alike. Same goes for Mephisto and Baal.

Has anyone DARE face any of the gods in warhammer? **** no.

its obvious who would win. GODS or devils -_-. ROFL

not all people are christians you know? satan doesnt mean ****. This is INGAME-STORYLINE WISE. This aint no real world stuff here wink

looldude
Also, let me state this as well, diablo can never corrupt ANYONE in the imperium. At the slightlest moment OR hint of heresy or traitors-alike they are murdered without hesitation.

I find it funny how you think there are no devil beings in warhammer 40k, when the chaos gods themselves represents them. And just because their names arent DIABLO/SATAN/LUCIFER doesnt mean they arent.

few humans > diablo.

Burning thought
dude their not really gods, the C,tan gods are simply powerful beings that are worshiped as gods, but Imperials dont think their gods, to them the only god is the Emperor who is called the FALSE emperor and a weakling by Chaos who are known as scourges by the imperium and eldar.

all the Gods in Warhammer are material beings and can be destroyed, if not easily but they can, also who other than a god would fight a god, Khaine the god of the eldar almost killed the little all powerful C,tan god and Khaine isnt even that powerful, and the C,tan god almost starved to death because he couldnt feed too well, he was lucky he didnt die. True gods dont die!!!

i rest my case, if a god can die then it isnt a god, and you keep bringing up bullsh*t about diablo being beaten by weakling humans, HE WAS A MORTAL SHELL, you obviously dont know anything about diablo so dont try to talk about it, at least i know a little bit about warhammer and am at least trying to learn it

Also in game story is Satan for Diablo if you read the books, His weakest brother Mephisto destroyed the purest and most beautiful of angels, killed hundreds of the angels followers, destroyed his enormous cathedral and transformed him and all his angels and followers into bloated ugly creatures, to do that to such pure, immortal beings is power itself, let alone laying waste to the surrounding countryside.

also Together when ALL of hells armies attacked at once against them the three brothers succeeded in destroying a third of hells legions, if you think about it a third of all the armies of hell could be billions, perhaps even larger than the entire imperium or chaos legions, since hell is simply enormous and its armies almost limitless, also there were Belial the lord of lies and Azmodon the Lord of sin with them who are equelly as powerful as Slaanesh and Tzeench and their just lesser evils

The Emperor could barely survive his own son who smashed him into a weakened wreck, all he is now is a crushed body with powerful psyker abilities inside a life support system, his son isnt even a GOD of chaos yet simply possessed and yet defeated your all powerful little emperor at his prime

C,tan gods can be defeaten and starved, ive been reading warhammer stuff and their sun eating beings that need nourishment and finally the so called CHAOS GODS are little more than big deamons, i admit Slaanesh seems the strongest one, he actually has done something worth noting such as destroying the Eldar gods which are probably weak as hell anyway

once again WTF PWNED rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud and just cause i like my pwn pic laughing

looldude
seems like you havent been doing your homework.
so far right now, khorne is the strongest demon god in warhammer 40k, there are nothing but killings and thats what gives khorne his power.

Phazon
omfgay you really are a n00b!! laughing

looldude
and a devil doesnt get beat by mere mortals.

you know, there are 43905349054359034590435 other stars out there in the universe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

looldude
you talk about hell being billions but when referred to warhammer we are talking about galaxy scale versus world scale. zzzz

not to mention in the warp, demons and monsters are constantly building as well.

Kaithen
Well what i know about warhammer 40k, the world is huge and there is lot of skilled warriors there. Like the spacemarines who are humans that can bite trought metal. And the tau that have ultra high tecnology. The tyranids can harvest a planet in a short time and more.... I think 40k, because star craft havent shown alot of skills to me =)

looldude
thank god someone at least attempted to talk about starcraft and warhammer and not something else :/

but kaithen, i agreed with you, since those cerebrates dont die, tyranids can use that to their advantage by feeding it forever. big grin

kamikz
and a devil doesnt get beat by mere mortals.

you know, there are 43905349054359034590435 other stars out there in the universe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You missed a 4. stick out tongue wink

Burning thought
so you think hell is on the earth then laughing laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) your crazy dude, its funny just listening to your rantings and you hardly read my posts either

let me explain, hell is in a diffrent dimension to earth or plane if you will......sry am i going to fast for you...keep up now... yu see constantly demons are created in hell because of not only evil people or the people in the unvierse who are cruel when they die, but also devils such as Diablo and his brothers and the lesser evils are creating their own minions from the countless power they get from people, for example Diablo gets power from fear which is why his the most powerful, fear is more common than most things, fear is in people who even say their fearless, for example, the Emperor feared hurting his son, the Emperor fears losing all his people, the Chaos gods fear losing their power. Baal is the Lord of Destruction and so he gets power from things being destroyed, much like Khorne who gets power from war, well Baal gets power not only from that but also things gettin damaged so Baal is once again more powerful, must i go on and explain more.

Hell is also basically a larger Warp, its endless to make room for all the dark and evil people who go there unlike the warp which is simply another plane in the universe.

WTF PWNED AGAIN laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing this is fun, and heres another pwn image, so much for chaos gods roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kaithen
Stop talking diablo please

Burning thought
fine he wins case closed

and then Warhammer pwns starcraft, sort off, but i dont have any good arguments for that

looldude
once again i see a fallacy.

diablo baal and mephisto were defeated.

chaos gods, ctan gods? none.
until they are defeated, lets debate buddy, k? k.

oh and um chaos gods are referred to as gods because well games-workshop said so. same thing goes for c'tan.

and if you ask me, who should i trust. some no namer who insists that they arent gods, or a company that actually created the warhammer 40k franchise.

looldude
yeah i think it's best to quit because this is getting no where.

Burning thought
actually ill just like to add that the C,tan god of death was defeated by the eldar god Khaine

looldude
but remember, he wasnt defeated by a human though wink

i would love to see an ultralisk go up against a carnifex
both are hulking monsters

Burning thought
hehe yeah that would be funny, Ultralisk is a bit elephant like cause it walks on all fours

Kaithen
Yeah, the worste thing is that warhammer 40k got alot of other people to stick out tongue like the Orks who i would like to see burning up a ultralisk wink

grey fox
dude their not really gods, the C,tan gods are simply powerful beings that are worshiped as gods, but Imperials dont think their gods, to them the only god is the Emperor who is called the FALSE emperor and a weakling by Chaos who are known as scourges by the imperium and eldar.

all the Gods in Warhammer are material beings and can be destroyed, if not easily but they can, also who other than a god would fight a god, Khaine the god of the eldar almost killed the little all powerful C,tan god and Khaine isnt even that powerful, and the C,tan god almost starved to death because he couldnt feed too well, he was lucky he didnt die. True gods dont die!!!

None of the god's ever materialize within the 40k universe.

Their SERVANTS AND PAWNS appear. Such as Bloodthirsters , Keeper of Secrets etc etc. The god's themselves have never actually shown a corporal form.

grey fox
Originally posted by Phazon
omfgay you really are a n00b!! laughing

Your debating skills are perhaps the worst I've ever seen (and I reside within the Comic versus forum) you never come back with a decent point and punctuate your (rather poor spelling) with abbreviations and then call everyone a Noob .

Yet you don't seem to realise that YOU are a N00B to quite a large amount of people . So I suggest you stop your blustering before you raise my Ire.

looldude
Originally posted by Kaithen
Yeah, the worste thing is that warhammer 40k got alot of other people to stick out tongue like the Orks who i would like to see burning up a ultralisk wink

hahha IMO, in the warhammer 40k universe, the orkz are bar none the toughest SOBS in the universe. I think they are the only race that is actually IMMUNE to fear and death. I remembered reading about it.

I also read that the orkz are so strong and powerful that their bellies were blown away from artillery shells and YET continue on fighting.
The most amazing thing so far is that the Orkz can be decapitated for a long periods of time and then survive when a Mad Dok sews them back up. It's amazing. smile

oh and grey fox, yeah dont mind him, he is just a kid afterall. It's obvious his debate skills reflect his age. smile I appreciated your input

§cimitar
hahha IMO, in the warhammer 40k universe, the orkz are bar none the toughest SOBS in the universe. I think they are the only race that is actually IMMUNE to fear and death. I remembered reading about it.

I also read that the orkz are so strong and powerful that their bellies were blown away from artillery shells and YET continue on fighting.
The most amazing thing so far is that the Orkz can be decapitated for a long periods of time and then survive when a Mad Dok sews them back up. It's amazing. smile

oh and grey fox, yeah dont mind him, he is just a kid afterall. It's obvious his debate skills reflect his age. smile I appreciated your input Uh, not to crash your plane or sink your boat, but age has nothing to do with debate skills, so stop implying it. Your own debate skills are lacking any substance "I've read, I've read..." that's nice you've read, but I've read Starcraft pwns W40k, but that doesn't make it true. Show some evidence. thumb up

looldude
It obviously does if all he says is OMG NOOB!!!!!
NOOOB!!!!! Ok rather he acts like one is even better i guess.

I already proven that Warhammer 40k is superior, their technology is superior, their forces are more lethal and more aggressive, etc.

If you actually read from the beginning, you will know i have given enough evidence as to why Warhammer 40k would win.
Also, after giving out my statements as to why Warhammer 40k forces would win, you can tell the subject kinda went downhill from there. From Starcraft to Diablo. ALSO, note that the guys who said that they thought starcraft would win said that Warhammer 40k would win after i have given them enough info about Warhammer 40k.

§cimitar
It obviously does if all he says is OMG NOOB!!!!!
NOOOB!!!!! Ok rather he acts like one is even better i guess.

I already proven that Warhammer 40k is superior, their technology is superior, their forces are more lethal and more aggressive, etc.

If you actually read from the beginning, you will know i have given enough evidence as to why Warhammer 40k would win.
Also, after giving out my statements as to why Warhammer 40k forces would win, you can tell the subject kinda went downhill from there. From Starcraft to Diablo. ALSO, note that the guys who said that they thought starcraft would win said that Warhammer 40k would win after i have given them enough info about Warhammer 40k. Actually, all I've seen is a lack of evidence, links, and you saying OMG NOOB!!! except in a better articulated way. If you have actually read your own words, that is.

looldude
Yes but as you can tell, from the beginning i have been trying to debate and not a single well formed sentence has come from his mouth.

Now, if you please, will you explain why starcraft wins instead of just talking about not important stuff that doesnt even relate to the topic's question?

looldude
Once again you said links. YET again i did actually link these people to forgeworld that actually shows the Hierophant, a bio titan of the Tyranid army. Again, please read everything except the diablo stuff first. Then we can debate mkay?

§cimitar
Once again you said links. YET again i did actually link these people to forgeworld that actually shows the Hierophant, a bio titan of the Tyranid army. Again, please read everything except the diablo stuff first. Then we can debate mkay?

There is a difference between a picture of the Hierophant and actual evidence. no expression Stop the bullshit.

Mkay?

looldude
imperium titans are also big, possibly even bigger than the hierophants as well.

§cimitar
yeah actual evidence when a heirophant is as big as a imperium titan. z0mg r u serious????????????????????????????????????????

/?///???

no expression If you've ever watched UFC, you'll note that smaller guy can win over the bigger guy. A pack of wolves can take out a bear. no expression

Burning thought

§cimitar
yes thats indeed true, just because some of Warhammers forces are bigger or have fancier titles such as God or Emperor doesnt mean they win instantly

i doubt an imperial titan or bio titan could survive 20 wraiths, starcraft space marines are very similiar to Imperials

The Emperor was almost killed before if you read his entry in the Imperial's codex. no expression That's the reason he is on his life-support chair thing.

no expression

The Krogoth in Total Annihilation is killable.

Burning thought
yeah horus nearly beat him, everything in the Warhammer universe is supposedly killable

looldude
why are you comparing a fantasy world vs. real world?
it doesnt_work_that_way.

You want to know why space marines from warhammer 40k are superior? Because a chapter of the Ultramarines took down an entire FLEET of tyranids. i repeat FLEET. how many are in a fleet you say? millions upon millions.

What happened to the marines in the starcraft? The zerg ****ed them up good. How strong are the zerglings? Not that strong considering how it was severely injured or even died from a jeep collison -_-.

and tyranids are NOT stupid to just send ONE hierophant against an army. unless you are retarded.

again, the emperor didnt unleash his full potential because he thought maybe if the battle lasts this long, horus would finally snap out of it. Horus is Emperor son, you got to remember that. However, the Emperor didn't snap UNTIL he saw horus killed one of the terminator in WHICH he finally knew the answer, Horus is forever corrupted, never be able to change his ways ever again and can never convert back to the imperium. At that moment, the Emperor delivered a psychic attack that instantly killed him but also suffer mortal wounds in return.

oh and UFC fighters suck compared to Pride Fc fighters wink

looldude
yeah horus nearly beat him, everything in the Warhammer universe is supposedly killable

That maybe true but the ones so FAR that we havent seen that are killed are the Chaos Gods and C'tan gods YET.

Also, Lucius is killable, yes, BUT the person who always kills him ALWAYS transform into Lucius himself. Hence he is dubbed Lucius the Eternal or Lucius the Everlasting.

§cimitar
no expression It's like argueing with a brick wall that has dirt holding it together. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.