Emperor Joker w/Spectre vs. Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Emperor Joker after consuming the Spectre against the Living Tribunal. Can the LT take down this maniac?

rotiart
Emperor Jokers an Imp... LT's a Pimp...

The LT is 2nd only to TOAA in their multiverse. Spectre is only second when he's told he is.

Mider
yeah wow what a great argument gosh i hate that argument, when you can bring like total and undisputable proof that LT is that powerful please do but i havent seen anyone do so, surfer being made into a universe i dont even know if he was a universe isnt that just cosmic awerness, if he could controll it then i believe he was a universe.

rotiart
Besides the fact that pretty much all abstracts> pretty much all others.. and Galactus even listens to LT? Eh. You know how the hierarchy is supposed to go.

Omniverse = All Comics
MegaVerse = Indy Comics Versus Mainstream
Multiverse = DC, Marvel, Image,
Universe= Earth 616

Omniverse boss = unknown
Megaverse boss= unknown
Multiverse= Presence/Source/Voice, TOAA
Universe = Superman, Eternity/Infinity

:P
That's my lineup for the most powerful beings I can think of in each verse. :P

General Kon-El
Originally posted by rotiart
Besides the fact that pretty much all abstracts> pretty much all others.. and Galactus even listens to LT? Eh. You know how the hierarchy is supposed to go.

Omniverse = All Comics
MegaVerse = Indy Comics Versus Mainstream
Multiverse = DC, Marvel, Image,
Universe= Earth 616

Omniverse boss = unknown
Megaverse boss= unknown
Multiverse= Presence/Source/Voice, TOAA
Universe = Superman, Eternity/Infinity

:P
That's my lineup for the most powerful beings I can think of in each verse. :P where's wolverine? no expression

rotiart
He's in hell where he belongs.

Anytime a writer tells wolverine he can't do something cause of a plot hole, Logan stabs him in the chest. Its just wrong.

Rols
lol

Jesse7
Omniverse = All Comics
MegaVerses = DC, Image, Marvel, DarkHorse, etc.
Multiverses = The collection of sub universes (alternate universes) within DC, Marvel, Image, Darkhorse, etc.
Universes = the individual universes that make up a multiverse.

The Omniverse consist of multiple Megaverses, Megaverses consist of multiverses, each multiverse consist of multiple universes.

rotiart
Omniverse = All Comics
MegaVerses = Comic Companies: DC, Image, Marvel, DarkHorse, etc.
Multiverses = Ultraverse,Marvelverse, Vertigo,Wildstorm,
Universes = the individual universes that make up a multiverse.

Priest
i have no clue who is emperor joker..anyone has a bio?

rotiart
Emperor Joker was Joker with the powers of Batmite... Basically Joker had the powers of an imp. ala Myxlpx..whatever the hell it is.

Priest
Emperor Joker was Joker with the powers of Batmite... Basically Joker had the powers of an imp. ala Myxlpx..whatever the hell it is.
oh, i see, i bet bats was hiding in tha batcave with robin under the sheets when he heard that. laughing out loud

rotiart
smile I don't think Batman needs an excuse to be underneath the sheets with robin.

Inhuman
smile I don't think Batman needs an excuse to be underneath the sheets with robin.

Does robin still ride the batpole....?

I mean to go down to the batcave?devil

rotiart
Sure. Robin goes down all the time.

thisredbox
Originally posted by Priest
i have no clue who is emperor joker..anyone has a bio?

i know its not a bio but...

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/22/3719/640/joker.jpg

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.