jedi or sith? take the quiz!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anthony$Billy
Take the quiz:
Are you a Jedi or Sith?
http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz4/16959/res2.jpg
Anakin Skywalker - Jedi Guardian/Sith
Clouded your futurs is! The outcome of your training is not yet known. For now it looks like your path leads to both the light and darksides of the Force. Masterful with a lightsaber, and well knowlegdable in the force. Hatred runs deep throughout your body. Yet your feelings towards others is very strong, full of love.
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

Anthony$Billy
repost ur results for fun big grin

Blaxican Hydra
Take the quiz:
Are you a Jedi or Sith?
Clouded your futurs is! The outcome of your training is not yet known. For now it looks like your path leads to both the light and darksides of the Force. Masterful with a lightsaber, and well knowlegdable in the force. Hatred runs deep throughout your body. Yet your feelings towards others is very strong, full of love.

Blaxican Hydra
YEAH UR LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaxican Hydra
shit my bad im still logged in as u lemme log out

Captain REX
I got Anakin as well. no expression

If you got anything else, I'd be amazed.

Anthony$Billy
ill try to mix it up

Blaxican Hydra
Stupdi quiz..and Billy..damn it.

Anthony$Billy
2nd time i got obi-wan-kaboose

Anthony$Billy
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
itohuhgt people would enjoy it???/

Rampant ox
Take the quiz:
Are you a Jedi or Sith?
http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz4/16959/res11.jpg
Count Dooku- Sith Lord
Evil and Twisted!!! You are the Dark Sith Lord. Hate, betrayl, and distrust are your ways. You manipulate everyone that comes across your path. Bringing them closer to the darkside of the force. You cannot be trusted. You bring death, and destruction. Extremely well knowledged in the force much like a jedi master. Your lightsaber is red as the fires of hell.

DE Luke
How did I know?^

And I got Mace.

Jam-Jul_Lison
Are you a Jedi or Sith?
created by blckherox

Your Results:
Master Yoda - Jedi Master
You are a Jedi Master. Your wisest among all of the Jedi. A true master in all aspects of the Force, a Jedi Master is also the most formidable warrior when equipped with a lightsaber. Having mastered the Jedi ranks through the use of both the healing and harming facets of the Force, the Master is now only one step away from becoming completely and totally one with the Force. There Lightsabers are commonly green.

JaehSkywalker
Obi wan - Jedi Guardian
You ara a Jedi Guardian, master of handling a lightsaber andwell skilled in combat. Guardians are usually sent on diplomatic missions. There lightsabers are commonly blue. They ensure the peace through the galaxy.

:/ why do i always get obi-wan?

Blaxican Hydra
cause theirs a picture of Obi-Wan in your avatar. no expression

overlord
YEAH UR LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
shit my bad im still logged in as u lemme log out Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Wait.. you let Billy log in as Blaxican? Is that why you said 'ur'?

overlord
Your Results:
Kit Fisto - Jedi Sentinel
A Jedi Sentinel ferrets out deceit and injustice, bringing it to light. They strike a balance between the Jedi Guardian who focuses on physical training and the Jedi Consular who focuses on mental discipline. A Jedi Sentinel carries a yellow-bladed lightsaber as a standard.
http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz4/16959/res12.jpg

Anthony$Billy
Originally posted by overlord
Wait.. you let Billy log in as Blaxican? Is that why you said 'ur'?

no he logged on my cpu theni forgot to log out for him

KingDubya
I got Anakin. I think that the quiz was made before the movie (at least three questions asked "What do you think will happen in Episode III"wink, and since we all know that most everything had to do with Anakin, most of the answers are Anakin or relating to him, which gives us Anakin.

kamikz
Originally posted by overlord
Your Results:
Kit Fisto - Jedi Sentinel
A Jedi Sentinel ferrets out deceit and injustice, bringing it to light. They strike a balance between the Jedi Guardian who focuses on physical training and the Jedi Consular who focuses on mental discipline. A Jedi Sentinel carries a yellow-bladed lightsaber as a standard.
http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz4/16959/res12.jpg

Lol! After reading the threads you have been on about Kit Fisto I can do nothing but laugh....Nothing bad meant, it's just funny.stick out tongue

overlord
Originally posted by kamikz
Lol! After reading the threads you have been on about Kit Fisto I can do nothing but laugh....Nothing bad meant, it's just funny.stick out tongue Yeah, when questions arive about who had the most political impact, who killed Dooku, who made the jedi order fall, who is the best jedi, I always came to the conclusion of Kit Fisto. So therefore I must be Kit Fisto!

Arcana
Take the quiz:
Are you a Jedi or Sith?

Mace Windu - Jedi Master
You are a Jedi Master. Your wisest among all of the Jedi. A true master in all aspects of the Force, a Jedi Master is also the most formidable warrior when equipped with a lightsaber. Having mastered the Jedi ranks through the use of both the healing and harming facets of the Force, the Master is now only one step away from becoming completely and totally one with the Force.

Blue_Hefner
Got Anakin. sad

GM Nebaris
Got Anakin.

Tangible God
Sidious.

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Tangible God
Sidious.

bastard.

Tangible God
Moi?

Blaxican Hydra
Moi?

yeah. I hate Anakin... sad

Tangible God
Do you want a hug?

kamikz
Originally posted by Arcana
Take the quiz:
Are you a Jedi or Sith?

Mace Windu - Jedi Master
You are a Jedi Master. Your wisest among all of the Jedi. A true master in all aspects of the Force, a Jedi Master is also the most formidable warrior when equipped with a lightsaber. Having mastered the Jedi ranks through the use of both the healing and harming facets of the Force, the Master is now only one step away from becoming completely and totally one with the Force.

LOL! Mace Windu, wisest and strongest. WTF!!!! A step from becoming one with the force. WTF!!!

Blaxican Hydra
Do you want a hug?

sad yes....*sniff*

Anthony$Billy
sad yes....*sniff*

i want more than a hug..... eek!

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by kamikz
LOL! Mace Windu, wisest and strongest. WTF!!!! A step from becoming one with the force. WTF!!! I know, it's just wrong. Do you need a hug?

Tangible God
I think we all need a hug.

Lord Saboteur
I think we all need a hug. How many laws of physical capability do I need to break for this?

Tangible God
Let's see: 5 of us, roughly 2 feet in max. width, arms roughly 2 feet long each... 10 foot circumference.... 2 laws.

Lord Saboteur
Let's see: 5 of us, roughly 2 feet in max. width, arms roughly 2 feet long each... 10 foot circumference.... 2 laws. My being 6'0" isn't going to help, is it?

Tangible God
Me being 6'2'' is also gonna complicate things. I propose that the issue of a random group hug be moved to never. All in favour? Then meeting adjourned.

Lord Saboteur
I scored as Anakin on that quiz. >=|

Tangible God
Second time I did, I changed some of my answers too, STILL Sidious.

Lord Saboteur
Second time I did, I changed some of my answers too, STILL Sidious. Quiz hates you, that's why.

JaehSkywalker
Take the quiz:
Are you a Jedi or Sith?
http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz4/16959/res1.jpg
Obi wan - Jedi Guardian
You ara a Jedi Guardian, master of handling a lightsaber andwell skilled in combat. Guardians are usually sent on diplomatic missions. There lightsabers are commonly blue. They ensure the peace through the galaxy.

still him? wow.. changed my numbers already..

lol...

overlord
Which Jedi has the most power skills when it comes to lightsaber dueling?
Who would you most likely trust to save our planet?
In Star Wars Episode III which character will Have the Biggest influence on the outcome of War?
Whos Jedi death will be felt most after the movie?
Who will ultimately kill count dooku?
Most important non main role character?
During Episode III all eyes will be on which Jedi or SIth?

With the above questions and all those jedi and sith to choose from, what the hell kind of a quiz is it meant to be? Certainly no, 'are you a jedi or a sith?' quiz..
What idiot made this????

TheBalance
Take the quiz:
Are you a Jedi or Sith?

Mace Windu - Jedi Master

Obi wan - Jedi Guardian (You scored 0)
Anakin Skywalker - Jedi Guardian/Sith (You scored 2)
Mace Windu - Jedi Master (You scored 3)
Master Yoda - Jedi Master (You scored 3)
Darth Sidious - Sith Lord (You scored 0)
Aayla Secura - Jedi Guardian (You scored 0)
Adi Gallia - Jedi Guardian (You scored 0)
Darth Vader - Sith apprentice (You scored 0)
Barriss Offee - Jedi Guardian (You scored 0)
Bultar Swan - Jedi Guardian (You scored 0)
Count Dooku- Sith Lord (You scored 0)
Kit Fisto - Jedi Sentinel (You scored 1)
Luminara Unduli - Jedi Guardian (You scored 1)
Depa Billaba - Jedi Sentinel (You scored 0)
Darth Maul- Sith apprentice (You scored 0)
Qui Gon Jinn - Jedi Master (You scored 0)

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?qid=16959

Admiral Akbar
Take the quiz:
Are you a Jedi or Sith?

I'm the same :P

phreak_v2.o
wtf? i got depa billaba
Your Results:
Depa Billaba - Jedi Sentinel

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by TheBalance
Take the quiz:
Are you a Jedi or Sith?

Mace Windu - Jedi Master

Obi wan - Jedi Guardian (You scored 0)
Anakin Skywalker - Jedi Guardian/Sith (You scored 2)
Mace Windu - Jedi Master (You scored 3)
Master Yoda - Jedi Master (You scored 3)
Darth Sidious - Sith Lord (You scored 0)
Aayla Secura - Jedi Guardian (You scored 0)
Adi Gallia - Jedi Guardian (You scored 0)
Darth Vader - Sith apprentice (You scored 0)
Barriss Offee - Jedi Guardian (You scored 0)
Bultar Swan - Jedi Guardian (You scored 0)
Count Dooku- Sith Lord (You scored 0)
Kit Fisto - Jedi Sentinel (You scored 1)
Luminara Unduli - Jedi Guardian (You scored 1)
Depa Billaba - Jedi Sentinel (You scored 0)
Darth Maul- Sith apprentice (You scored 0)
Qui Gon Jinn - Jedi Master (You scored 0)

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?qid=16959

omg so much f*cking people, and almost everyoen got Anakin. bastards.

Lord Saboteur
omg so much f*cking people, and almost everyoen got Anakin. bastards.

Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Quiz hates you, that's why.

overlord
Originally posted by phreak_v2.o
wtf? i got depa billaba
Your Results:
Depa Billaba - Jedi Sentinel
If you tick in Depa Billaba at some questions, you will get him. I don't understand how you could've answered that shit.

GM Nebaris
Depa's a she...

Blaxican Hydra
Its because Im black isn't it? ISN;T IT SABOTEUR!!!!!!!!!!!????????

PORQUE!!!!>???!!!1111?

overlord
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
Depa's a she... Who cares.. Though how could she be an answer in the quiz?

alyssa15
I got Obi-Wan the first time, Anakin the second and third, Sidious the fourth, and Anakin the fifth & sixth times. smile

Darth Kreiger
Mace Windu - Jedi Master

0.o I had to change answers as I would like them, as Anakin was the answer for about 90% of it
I wanted Qui-gon =/

ESB Vader
Your Results:
Darth Sidious - Sith Lord
Evil and Twisted!!! You are the Dark Sith Lord. Hate, betrayl, and distrust are your ways. You manipulate everyone that comes across your path. Bringing them closer to the darkside of the force. You cannot be trusted. You bring death, and destruction. Extremely well knowledged in the force much like a jedi master. Your lightsaber is red as the fires of hell.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by ESB Vader
Your Results:
Darth Sidious - Sith Lord

No one honestly can get Sidious

ESB Vader
well i did and they asked i answered, i had hoped for dath vader instead
i dont want to argue i got what i got accept it ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.