The Avengers Run The Team Buster Gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes this???

All of the competition in the Gauntlet are all certified team busters except the opponent in the first match. He's just really strong.. Can the Avengers make it through?

The Avengers have only 30 minutes of prep before each match. Their opponents 1 through 5 have an hour of prep before each match. Their opponents 5 through 10 have no prep whatsoever.

The Avengers:

Captain America(The man who commands Titans)
Sersi
Quasar
Hawkeye
Wonder Man
Iron Man(With current Armors, and access to his other armors if need be)
Quicksilver(Current)
The Sentry
Crystal
The Vision
Dr. Druid(Before he turned insane)
Pulsar

The Gauntlet:

1. Savage Hulk(Extremely Mad, has taken the combined might of Classic Avengers to stop him)

2. Graviton

3. Count Nefaria(After absorbing energies from Wonder Man and Atlas)

4. Dr. Light

5. Fenrus(Evil Version of MM)

6. Despero

7. Thanos

8. Tyrant(Normal Powered Version that defeated the Surfer and a bunch of other cosmic heroes/villains)

Can they make it through? Or do they fall?

Debate.

Grimm22
They make it to Thanos wink

JOE NUNEZ
Well, since Sentry is there they can make it to 7, but Thanos would kill them all one by one.

Adam Warlock
Can Thanos pull it off even without prep? I know he's a team buster. But this is quite a varied roster for the Avengers. They've got nearly every base covered. Tactics(Cap), Tech(Iron Man), Luck(Hawkeye did bring Krona down), Bricks, Magic/telepathy/telekinesis, Energy manipulation, etc...

JOE NUNEZ
Ironman's tech, is nothing compared to that of Thanos.

DigiMark007
Yeah, there's enough fire power there to take on the big man (Thanos) in theory. Unfortunately, Marvel never writes him as anything less than utterly dominating and invulnerable. Sentry/Quasar would job, and the rest would fall.

Priest
Thanos has no prep, i think the team can get the best of him, all of them would probally be dead except Senty, Quasar, Iron Man..Sentry is the wild card tho..but they all get stomped out by Tyrant .

Priest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, there's enough fire power there to take on the big man (Thanos) in theory. Unfortunately, Marvel never writes him as anything less than utterly dominating and invulnerable. Sentry/Quasar would job, and the rest would fall.
exactly thumb up

rotiart
Thanos or Tyrant... Jesus.. Normal Tyrant? hehe.. when he fought Thanos he barely barely barely had the upper hand.

But yah. Sentry, Sersi and Quasar might make it to Thanos.. but then die. a confusing death.

Priest
Originally posted by rotiart
Thanos or Tyrant... Jesus.. Normal Tyrant? hehe.. when he fought Thanos he barely barely barely had the upper hand.

But yah. Sentry, Sersi and Quasar might make it to Thanos.. but then die. a confusing death.

cause he absorbed one of Tyrants power balls, pretty muched he was apmped befor the fight. also it seemed that tyrant had the upper hand, just by the way thanos looked after the fight.

rotiart
Tyrant wasn't at normal strength either.. Tyrant was pretty amped too... Thanos had one power bar... how many did Tyrant have... a whole box?

smile I know what I did.

Priest
Tyrant wasn't at normal strength either.. Tyrant was pretty amped too... Thanos had one power bar... how many did Tyrant have... a whole box?

smile I know what I did.

tyrant need the power ball to sustain his life, kinda like galactus, without the powerballs, he pretty much gone, thanos on the other had was 100% before the fight, but after the powerball the stole, he was well over the "regualar" thanos level. im just saying if he dident grab the powerball before the fight he would of gotten stomped out.

rotiart
He should stole the whole box then.

Power Bars.. its what you use to muscle up!

Priest
He should stole the whole box then.

Power Bars.. its what you use to muscle up!

u know i was thinkina bout that..i guess hos body wouldent handle it maybe too much power even for thanos.

Darth_Erebus
I would say they make it to Tyrant. Sersi has shown she is powerful enough to give Thanos a fight by herself and with the help of the others they make it to Tyrant and lose to him.

H. S. 6
Make it to Tyrant rather easily.

I don't know much about him, but if he's defeated Silver Surfer "and a bunch of other cosmics" I don't know if they'll be able to beat him.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Make it to Tyrant rather easily.

I don't know much about him, but if he's defeated Silver Surfer "and a bunch of other cosmics" I don't know if they'll be able to beat him.

Nice bump guys.

...among the "other cosmics" were Jack of Hearts and Gladiator, though I don't remember the full list.

Ultraman Baltan
They get to Fernus or Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.