Bullseye vs. Moonknight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
NO prep, at night , in an alley way.

rotiart
Hrm. I'd actually have to give it to Bullseye. He's quick as the dickens.. has amazing reflexes.. and could turn a peanut into a deadly weapon by lodging it in your esophagus at the right moment.. He's just that good. I see bullseye 6/10. If it gets to a close quarters fight, Moonknight takes it, but as long as bullseye keeps his distance... he wins.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by rotiart
Hrm. I'd actually have to give it to Bullseye. He's quick as the dickens.. has amazing reflexes.. and could turn a peanut into a deadly weapon by lodging it in your esophagus at the right moment.. He's just that good. I see bullseye 6/10. If it gets to a close quarters fight, Moonknight takes it, but as long as bullseye keeps his distance... he wins. Well said lad. wink

King_Mungi
Is it a full moon? as Moon Knight gets a strength increase if it is

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Is it a full moon? as Moon Knight gets a strength increase if it is Lets say yes.

King_Mungi
Ideally I would still give the advantage to Bullseye if he can keep his distance, which is very possible. He can use many things in an ally to his advantage

rotiart
Bullseye would just pull the rod holding up a dumpster lid off, and throat it through moon knight. Moon knights good.. but bullseye usually puts the hangs around daredevil.. And I don't see Moon knight = Daredevil.

Unless the moon gives Moon Knight 10 ton strength now..

Bullseye still wins. Emerald Nuts for the win.

King_Mungi
Indeed, Bullseyes reflexes are actually superior to Moon Knight's so that's a huge disadvantage in this fight.

JOE NUNEZ
Yeah, but the strength advantage goes to MK.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Yeah, but the strength advantage goes to MK.

Yep, so if Bullseye can keep his distance he should have the majority wins.

JOE NUNEZ
Speed beats power.tabletalk

rotiart
If you knew every time you TRIED to hit someone, you would always connect, would you want to hit a little bit stronger, or a ton more times. I guess it really depends on the durability of your opponent.. The good part is that in this one, Moon Knight isn't uber durable. smile

Grimm22
Erg i've never understood moonknight.

He's a cool character, but I hate how his powers focus around the moon sad

rotiart
They were trying to create a batmanish character without straight out saying he was batman... rich millionaire.. playboy... previous guys focus was on something dark.. bats.. hell.. dc even made a "evil" spinoff.. owlman... so... marvel HAD to come up with something.. so instead of black.. they use white.. ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.