superman vs warrior madness thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
dont know if this has been done before, and supes has already been stated over thor. they fight in new york. mw thor is somewhere about 10x normal thor, and he wouldnt care about killing someone. how does supes do?

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran
dont know if this has been done before, and supes has already been stated over thor. they fight in new york. mw thor is somewhere about 10x normal thor, and he wouldnt care about killing someone. how does supes do?

first of all superman is not over normal/ classic thor..its debatable..WM will stomp out superman in 5 minutes.

MattDay
superman flies fast around thor, creates a whirlwind, thor starts calling on lightening to strike, it looks like a big mother nature hazard waiting to happen... you know im not sure, physically superman can oddly "amp" is that the word? to a level where he can achieve his goal so thor being so many times stronger may not be the answer to his victory, but more his intelligence for battle, and waiting and being patient

bigbran
Originally posted by Priest
first of all superman is not over normal/ classic thor..its debatable..WM will stomp out superman in 5 minutes. hey im just trying to make the supes fanboys happy, so they dont think its spite.

Inhuman
I think Normal Thor (no PIS) takes 6/10 from supes.

WM Thor is overkill

MattDay
yea? well he didnt win so no, wm thor isn't overkill and never will be, dont think that he's got god slapped across his forehead that he's that good, he's good and poweful but na your wrong like usual inhuman

bigbran
wm thor beats him and supes is going to need help, so thor doesnt kill him.

Inhuman
Originally posted by MattDay
yea? well he didnt win so no, wm thor isn't overkill and never will be, dont think that he's got god slapped across his forehead that he's that good, he's good and poweful but na your wrong like usual inhuman

laughing out loud whatever you say man.

MattDay
yea okay dude!

bigbran
wm kills him

bigbran
i think we all know who would win...

kgkg
normal THor beats Superman ..... or at least = Superman

WM thor destroys him.

MattDay
Superman > Thor

He's stronger, read the stats, look at the feats!

He's faster, look at the stats and the feats!

He's smarter, look at the stats and look at the FEATS!

He's taken more punishment, LOOK AT THE STATS AND LOOK AT THE FEATS!!!!!!!!!!

my god thor fan boys take it up the ass badly, fuking losers

kgkg

HisMajestyAC43
i'd give this one to thor. aside from a few wins because of his speed, superman would lose the majority to a normal level thor imo. Wm thor, takes even more victories. WM Thor 7-8/10.

who?-kid
Originally posted by kgkg
I looked at the feats .......... he is faster that’s about it......and a bit more durable

Superman is not faster, Superman is waaaaaaaay faster.

Superman is not a bit more durable, Superman is waaaaaaay more durable.

And he's a hell of a lot stronger too. Hmm, and smarter.

Redatom65
Sperman takes thor 7.5/10

now WM Thor

Superman does't go down in 5 minutes

Thor would make rash descions out of him being mad.

If Superman manages to keep calm he'll win again

otherwise

MW Thor 5.5/10

Dinalfos
Superman wins.

Avalonofthewind
Supes and WM Thor go a few rounds, and then..."bored" with the fight...Supes pulls out a phantom zone generator and traps him.

That sounds mysteriously like another "victory" that I've read before though....smile

aliveinboston

WM Thor isnt some how boosted by outside means, its just Thor when he isnt holding back or has his abilities compromised by the various mind-jobs done by Odin to teach him humility. WM is just one way of being at his correct, full powered state. This discrepancy results in even villains underestimating Thor. For example, villains who are able to take out all the Avengers had their handful fighting just Thor and characters who had earlier thought they stalemated Thor have in a subsequent fights been killed with a single blow. Even heros like Surfer and Quasar severely overestimated their chances against Thor only to realize later that they were being toyed with.

What people refer to as "regular" Thor is a weakened and mentally screwed up version. Proper Thor has killed powerful characters with a single hit.

As for Superman, Thor thrashed the Gladiator (atleast equal to superman), Power Gem Drax (atleast equal to Superman), Silver Surfer (overall more powerful than superman), Maxam (as strong as a calm Drax), etc... and they all came to realize they cannot handle Thor unaided. The ease with which he overcame these opponents (even in pairs) suggests that Superman is not a threat to Thor proper.

Of course, these comparisons are a lot like heavy-weight boxing and so all of the heavy-hitters have KO power against all the others save the Juggernaut, who is protected by the Cyttorak. This means that all of them have a chance of winning with a lucky shot.

bigbran
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Supes and WM Thor go a few rounds, and then..."bored" with the fight...Supes pulls out a phantom zone generator and traps him.

That sounds mysteriously like another "victory" that I've read before though....smile god your such a fanboy.
if surfer, warlock couldnt put him down, why could supes.
if, drax(pg) and a lot of others, got there ass kicked, why wouldnt supes, its not abc logic, its common sense.

Avalonofthewind
god your such a fanboy.
if surfer, warlock couldnt put him down, why could supes.
if, drax(pg) and a lot of others, got there ass kicked, why wouldnt supes, its not abc logic, its common sense.

And you're an idiot.

That post was said in jest...if you really took it that serious... laughing

The only fanboy is you with your quest to "destroy" Superman.

You're calling people fanboys, yet you make ALL the Superman threads....

bigbran
ive made 2 supes threads, but i guess that means all of the supes threads, and im just trying to get the supes superfans too admit he loses, i admit thanos loses.

HisMajestyAC43
he made this thread because there had been an ongoing argument in the superman vs. thanos thread that thanos had better hand to hand skills than superman, so he simply wanted to see what people thought of a straight up hand to hand fight. its obvious that you guys both have your favorite characters, but it is bigbran's choice if he wants to make a thread about superman, or two, or three. you can make threads about thanos, can't you?

the thread, however, is about whether superman can beat thanos in a fight hand to hand with no powers in play other than their durability and strength.

thanos is much smarter, and more prepared for this fight when it comes down to it. that is why i would give him the majority...

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
he made this thread because there had been an ongoing argument in the superman vs. thanos thread that thanos had better hand to hand skills than superman, so he simply wanted to see what people thought of a straight up hand to hand fight. its obvious that you guys both have your favorite characters, but it is bigbran's choice if he wants to make a thread about superman, or two, or three. you can make threads about thanos, can't you?

the thread, however, is about whether superman can beat thanos in a fight hand to hand with no powers in play other than their durability and strength.

thanos is much smarter, and more prepared for this fight when it comes down to it. that is why i would give him the majority...

Wrong thread...

HisMajestyAC43
wow shut me up right quick didnt you...

guess i clicked the wrong thread. but it still applies. he's free to make as many threads about superman as he wants...

btw WM thor 8/10

bigbran

thanos is much smarter, and more prepared for this fight when it comes down to it. that is why i would give him the majority... i like this guy.

HisMajestyAC43
hah whats not to like?

cool

the Darkone
WMT kills superman 10/10, Thor abilities increase 10 fold.

kgkg
Originally posted by who?-kid
Superman is not faster, Superman is waaaaaaaay faster.

Superman is not a bit more durable, Superman is waaaaaaay more durable.

And he's a hell of a lot stronger too. Hmm, and smarter. Opinions

he not a lot faster a bit faster.

hell lot stronger........ nope nothing indicated this..... SUperman needed three people to pull a moon........ THor has done similar feat himself.

Durable....... not a lot just a bit more durable. ( both have good durability feats.)

you can say this and that but it's irrelevant until you prove anything

tdawg14
WM Thor absolutely destroys Supes 10/10. Regular Thor should be at least equal to Supes but WM Thor kills him.

xmarksthespot
Opinions

he not a lot faster a bit faster.

hell lot stronger........ nope nothing indicated this..... SUperman needed three people to pull a moon........ THor has done similar feat himself.

Durable....... not a lot just a bit more durable. ( both have good durability feats.)

you can say this and that but it's irrelevant until you prove anything When did Thor pull a moon. IIRC I've seen him struggling to lift the Empire State Building. shifty

olympian
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
When did Thor pull a moon. IIRC I've seen him struggling to lift the Empire State Building. shifty

He said "similiar" not the same.

And trying to rebut a high feat with a low doesnt quite work. We all have seen Superman struggle with the "Daily Planet`s" globe, too.

golem370
Thanos would not lose

who?-kid
Opinions

you can say this and that but it's irrelevant until you prove anything
And why can't I say exactly the same thing about you ??

Isn't it so that Asgardians are only 3 times more durable than normal people ? I have seen Thor protecting himself from bullets with Mjolnir. Superman doesn't even feel bullets smile

King Thor was almost knocked down by freaking Captain America. Again, Superman wouldn't even feel his attack.

Masterson Thor - not the same I know but don't tell me there's a big durability difference between the real Thor and Masterson - was almost completely knocked down by Spider-Man.

If Spider-Man would try such a thing with Superman, he would break his hands.

Only a bit more durable my ass lol.

olympian
Captain America the king of the winning aura?

Man, he would son Superman. He even said in Jla/Avengers that he had beaten alot like him in the past :O

MJOILNIR
Thor has lifted things bigger than the moon(Midgard serpant) and has let bullets( 50 cal to be exact) just bounce off him as well(Both classic Thor). Thors may not be as durable as supes but he is a lot more durable than most people realize. Almost knocked out by Cap, just a few books befor he survived a nuke explosion. Cap "almost" knocks out everyone.

kgkg

Isn't it so that Asgardians are only 3 times more durable than normal people ? I have seen Thor protecting himself from bullets with Mjolnir. Superman doesn't even feel bullets smile

King Thor was almost knocked down by freaking Captain America. Again, Superman wouldn't even feel his attack.

Masterson Thor - not the same I know but don't tell me there's a big durability difference between the real Thor and Masterson - was almost completely knocked down by Spider-Man.

again bunch of jibberish............ Low end feats.........

Well superman has been knocked around from batman .......... and has been K.O'ed by lasers smile

using ones low end feat doesn't actually prove anything.

Priest

Asgardians have skin thats three times denser than humans, which is why thor weighs around 600 pounds..density and durability are 2 different things.

King THor almost being knocked down by cap was stupid..in that fight Thor was depowered by Strange, also he spent hours fighting the hulk and thing fight before..And Thor was fighting with one arm the whole time smile.. Besides previous to getting hit by cap Thor was still holding back at risk of endangering his son..
in that fight a depowered Thor fought Wolverine (Destroyed his skeleton with eye blasts in fact), beat strange, killed the thing and the hulk, and you saw what thor did to captain America and his shield later towards the end of the fight wink..

the whole spiderman thing is as well PIS..its freaking spiderman every one jobs to spiderman, and captain America as well..
thor taken nukes in the chest whiout flinching, so that spiderman and captain America feat is uber PIS/CIS.
also i can always say that venom owned superman, but that would be blasphemy in this forum smile

Priest

stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
Not even Captain America's jobber aura will triumph over Supes's aura so yeah. Superman loses to Warrior Madness Thor 8/10.

Simply because Thor is mad and not in his best mind, so he could open himself up for some punishment at the hands of Mr. Red Thighs.

who?-kid
again bunch of jibberish............ Low end feats.........
But still feats.

So it's okay for you to use low end feats, but when I do the same, you complain. That's hypocrite.

But using only high end feats doesn't actually prove that much either.

Care to explain to me what an average Thor is ? And what is an average WM Thor ? I'm curious...

=> But just for the record : the most famous fight of WM Thor is him fighting Thanos. They fought, they talked shit, but Thanos couldn't take him down, so he used a special weapon. That's cool. But WM Thor couldn't knock Thanos down either !

That's important. Now Superman is a million times faster than Thanos, and at least as durable, and even stronger : my common sense tells me that WM Thor - who can't think straight, Superman can - will be in for a surprise.

Superman 7/10. If WM Thor uses his brain, and his hammer at its full potential, I'd Say WM Thor 7/10.

kgkg

But still feats.

So it's okay for you to use low end feats, but when I do the same, you complain. That's hypocrite.

But using only high end feats doesn't actually prove that much either.

Care to explain to me what an average Thor is ? And what is an average WM Thor ? I'm curious...

=> But just for the record : the most famous fight of WM Thor is him fighting Thanos. They fought, they talked shit, but Thanos couldn't take him down, so he used a special weapon. That's cool. But WM Thor couldn't knock Thanos down either !

That's important. Now Superman is a million times faster than Thanos, and at least as durable, and even stronger : my common sense tells me that WM Thor - who can't think straight, Superman can - will be in for a surprise.

Superman 7/10. If WM Thor uses his brain, and his hammer at its full potential, I'd Say WM Thor 7/10.
again you provide no evidence what so ever.

million times faster than Thanos....... wow man great job there smile

again i asked you to provide how is superman a lot faster , stronger etc......... all you gave was ...... hmmmmmmmm nothing

like i said jibberish

Priest

again i asked you to provide how is superman a lot faster , stronger etc......... all you gave was ...... hmmmmmmmm nothing

like i said jibberish
ah u beat me to it

Soleran

Whats really important to remember is that without any power ups Thor and Superman went at it and it was a toss up................WM Thor is above Standard Thor 7/10 lol.

who?-kid

like i said jibberish
This is not the Superman vs Thanos thread (Superman wins by the way), but I can't believe how... you... can... think...Thanos...is.... even half... as fast... as Superman...

Some things don't need explanation, because they happen to be basic knowledge. Explaining Supermans speed in a vs forum would not be very professional. sad

Besides, not only that, but you got it all wrong : Superman IS known for his speed lol, do me a favour and make a fool of yourself, and argue about it. Care to compare the speed feats of Superman with those of Thanos ? Or Thor ?

This should be funny. I really hope you argue.

HisMajestyAC43
superman may be fast but it will not win him a majority against WM thor.
thor at his regular levels gives superman a long run for his money, taking the majority something like 6/10. you make him ten times more powerful and mad as hell, then superman is going down harder more often. its really easy to understand.

who?-kid
thor at his regular levels gives superman a long run for his money
Not that long wink

HisMajestyAC43
alright a short run... but a run nonetheless yes

Accel

In comics, being hurt by bullets doesn't automatically mean you can be knocked out by Class 100 characters. Wonder Woman was knocked out by a bullet before and she got up after taking a punch from Superman from the Sun to the Earth.

Soujaboy
This is not the Superman vs Thanos thread (Superman wins by the way), but I can't believe how... you... can... think...Thanos...is.... even half... as fast... as Superman...

Some things don't need explanation, because they happen to be basic knowledge. Explaining Supermans speed in a vs forum would not be very professional. sad

Besides, not only that, but you got it all wrong : Superman IS known for his speed lol, do me a favour and make a fool of yourself, and argue about it. Care to compare the speed feats of Superman with those of Thanos ? Or Thor ?

Do you have proof the Superman is that much faster than Thanos? I understand that Superman is fast, but Thanos has knocked speed blitzing characters away with ease before.

bigbran

Only a bit more durable my ass lol. getting hit, and koed are 2 completely diff things, how many times did spides hit thor? he hit him like 50 times, and no thor wasnt about to be koed, and as i remember thor had spides by the neck, at the end of the fight threatening him.

bigbran

This should be funny. I really hope you argue. a regular thor is on a supes level, but you make him 10 x stronger and give him the pg, you think hed be stronger than supes, no of course not, not to supes anyway.
i love how much you hate thanos, and with your knowledge of him, you dont make any sense whatsoever.
of course supes is faster, yes we know this, stronger, no, so darkseid doesnt have any lifting feats, but we put him on supes level, yes yet i see no feats for darky, juggs doesnt have any lifting feats, but we put him on thors level, hmm, lifting feats, no. i could go on and on and on and on and on...
but in the end, not everyone needs lifting feats.
hell, what level is odin on? yes class 75, but he can fight with surtur, thanos, ymir....
but thanos knocks around people like ss, thor, hulk, drax.... at the same time, and because he hasnt proven any lifting, we put him belw supes?!?!? whatever, its obvios, you wont listen.
and P.S why would thanos need to lift any thing, hmmm, answer me that.

kgkg

This should be funny. I really hope you argue. more jibberish........ wow amazing debating skill you have who kid. laughing

I asked for evidence what do i get?
NOthing lol

bbrem123

what the hell?

no one said thanos was fast, he has good reflexes making him able hit the faster opponents

bigbran
Originally posted by bbrem123
what the hell?

no one said thanos was fast, he has good reflexes making him able hit the faster opponents i know, but he thinks thanos loses to anybody.

kgkg
i know, but he thinks thanos loses to anybody. he doesn't know anything smile

that's why he hasn't provided anything...... the thing is whatever he provides ..... even people that have hyper-warp speed..... thanos has stop them

bigbran
yup

Soujaboy
he doesn't know anything smile

that's why he hasn't provided anything...... the thing is whatever he provides ..... even people that have hyper-warp speed..... thanos has stop them

Agreed laughing

joesha28
Originally posted by Inhuman
I think Normal Thor (no PIS) takes 6/10 from supes.

WM Thor is overkill

Ok for once let me put myself in Superman shoes. I think i wld go sundipped to even things out.

MattDay
you can say whoever fought thor and lost is better than superman, that doesn't matter, they still will never be superman, superman 5/10 against this thor

bigbran
still no proof mattday, and i agree midguard serpent is nowhere in supes league.

MattDay
hello? no one is giving any evidence which either way, you all sound like gay old men judging brad pitt in underwear... what the **** guys?

Listen superman is virtually limitless in speed and strength, you can argue against that but every so often he does something to prove this original idea of him.

Thor has more low showings than superman, bullets hurt thor for a while and that was recent.

Thanos is godlike, same as darksied, but for strength and speed he is the same a superman, he just has more powers to throw at superman than the other way around.

THor wins this 4/10 or 5/10 in this fight

bigbran
hello? no one is giving any evidence which either way, you all sound like gay old men judging brad pitt in underwear... what the **** guys?

Listen superman is virtually limitless in speed and strength, you can argue against that but every so often he does something to prove this original idea of him.

Thor has more low showings than superman, bullets hurt thor for a while and that was recent.

Thanos is godlike, same as darksied, but for strength and speed he is the same a superman, he just has more powers to throw at superman than the other way around.

THor wins this 4/10 or 5/10 in this fight the only chracters that do have less low showings than supes, are the ones around for a year or 2.
this thor is 10x more powerful than normal, and lets take into account that supes takes 6/10 or maybe even 7/10 against normal thor, and this thor, kicked surfer and warlocks ass at the same time. he also beat infinity whatch, and hammer the power gem outa drax.

DickBlazer
superman takes any version of twhor

abc def nok xyz or all the others of bor, i mean twhor, er, thor

bigbran
so normal supes could take rune king thor?

MattDay
rune king thor is overrated, but normal superman would need a hell load of back up to have fight with rune king thor, dont get silly now!

bigbran
well just responding to stupid posts.

thtadthtshldntb
rune king thor is overrated, but normal superman would need a hell load of back up to have fight with rune king thor, dont get silly now!

LMAO

Saying that RLT is overrated is like saying that a 44 Magnum is a potato gun.

Thor in warrior madness destroyes Superman. Remember like it or not (and I don't) Superman has shown noticable vulnerability to magic.

bbrem123

u just said thanos is godlike and would beat supers but thor warrior madness wouldnt...even tho WMT was stalemating thanos

golem370
Warrior Madness Thor has gone toe to toe with Immortal Hercules Drax the Destroyer with power gem Thanos Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill and beat all of them easily except Thanos who beat Warrior Madness Thor and went toe to toe with Thor. People who thinks Thanos was losing I say he was just getting started remember that Thanos stood toe to toe with Odin could Warrior Madness Thor do that?

Soljer
Warrior Madness Thor obliterates Superman in ways that will make Lois cry herself to sleep at night.

bigbran
Originally posted by bbrem123
u just said thanos is godlike and would beat supers but thor warrior madness wouldnt...even tho WMT was stalemating thanos that was with the power gem!!

joesha28
Hardly anyone defeated Drax w/power gem. Look there is a reason why ppl think Supes is stronger than Thor. It's cos they don't know Supes. When Supes touchs and object the Force field that protects him will coat itself to the object. So lets say Superman is trying to stop a plane from crashing. He has a higher possibility that the plane does not crumble and break under his strength. The FF protect it. But Thor, Hulk or Gladiator on the other hand does not have this function. The plane will crumble under their strength. That does not mean Supes stronger, it's just that he has this function.

the Darkone
WMT owns superman,10/10

joesha28
No WM Thor still has his weakness he does not think much,care much. Supes has to take it slow and cool. I favour WM Thor 7/10

the Darkone
WMT took on Silver Surfer Dr. Strange and the Infinity Watch and still kick their ass, even Superman wouldn't get pass Silver Surfer. WMT 10/10

Dreampanther
I just read a comic where Superman took Thor. He actually stops Mjolnir, cold, while Thor is swinging at him. Thor can't believe it, he just stares, and says: "That's not possible!". Then Superman says: "It looks like in my world the power dial goes up to eleven," and knocks him out.

But afterwards Superman says that might be the toughest opponent he has ever faced. And he's almost exhausted. So I don't know, if Thor is 10x stronger, then it might be a match again.

But in this comic in a straight-up normal one-on-one fight Superman took Thor.

Reaper777
I say WM thor 8.5/10
normal thor 5/10

But Im not a Thor expert.

partiallyinsane
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I just read a comic where Superman took Thor. He actually stops Mjolnir, cold, while Thor is swinging at him. Thor can't believe it, he just stares, and says: "That's not possible!". Then Superman says: "It looks like in my world the power dial goes up to eleven," and knocks him out.

But afterwards Superman says that might be the toughest opponent he has ever faced. And he's almost exhausted. So I don't know, if Thor is 10x stronger, then it might be a match again.

But in this comic in a straight-up normal one-on-one fight Superman took Thor.

Crossover's don't exactly make cannon material. I'm not sure if Thor is considered a "magical being", but if he is would being so make him invulnerable to Superman's attacks? I don't know much about Supes magic vulnerabilities so if someone could clarify this that'd be nice.

Dreampanther
Me either smile

But in the comic normal Superman takes normal Thor, even though it's a tough battle. Thing is, that was mainly strength against strenth, Superman wasn't really using his speed.

So a normal Thor, I would say, is slightly underclassed against Superman.

partiallyinsane
If Thor created a portal into a red sun or to the floating fragments of Krypton orbitting Krypton's red sun and sent Supes through it Thor would completely decimate him (especially if he followed supes through the portal and helped speed up the process with a little hammer-time)

Reaper777
Originally posted by partiallyinsane
If Thor created a portal into a red sun or to the floating fragments of Krypton orbitting Krypton's red sun and sent Supes through it Thor would completely decimate him (especially if he followed supes through the portal and helped speed up the process with a little hammer-time)
laughing Nice, Never would of thought of that.

thanospimphand
thor stomps supes face 10/10 times. supes just can't hang with that sort of power

Reaper777
Originally posted by thanospimphand
thor stomps supes face 10/10 times. supes just can't hang with that sort of power rock

bigbran
Originally posted by thanospimphand
thor stomps supes face 10/10 times. supes just can't hang with that sort of power yup.

MattDay
then he grabs his foot an snaps it around the wrong way "your MAD, you say!" he replies

bigbran
and then thor hammers his head into the ground, and shows him what its like to feel dead.

Dreampanther
I dunno as much about Thor as I should, (haven't read Thor in years) but if he is ten times stronger than normal, then he will be about in about the same class as Superman was when Superman beat him. So then yes, I guess, he would take it. But it won't be an easy fight, by any means.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.