Savage Hulk and The Thing vs. Wonderman and Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
wow .. what a match....

between 4 powerhouses

who wins ?

lilnutta12
by far its a got to be a god
or hulk not a chance for thing, wonderman
sorry

nimrod009
Jeez, this is too close to call.

It depends how long Thing can stay in the fight, if he gets quickly taken out (I think Herc and Wonder Man are quite capable of doing that) then Hulk's gonna struggle against the double team. If he can hang for a while, I think the other team will eventually be worn down.

For now I say Wonder Man / Herc - 6/10 simply because I think Thing will be the first to be taken out most of the time (sorry Thing fans).

lilnutta12
no i go completely diff it goes like this
as usual thing teams up with hulk for a while together they take on herc

thing is easily convinced by wm that hulk will soon tun on him

wm and herc sit back and watch those 2 fight

things out

hulk gets really angry and batters down wm

herc takes him down long enough to get rid of wm who has bean weakened by hulk after all herc is the cleverest here

its then a badly beaten hulk versus a still good conditioned herc who would win i say more than definately hercs

Brutacus
Euh you do know hulk doesn't get weaker wenn someone beats him he get's stronger.

lilnutta12
yh im just saying hes bean weakend by all the fighting not saying hes weaker just feeling weaker there is a difference

Dinalfos
Savage Hulk and Thing win. Immortal Hercules is tough to K.O, though. But they don't have to.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Betageuze
wow .. what a match....

between 4 powerhouses

who wins ?

This will be a good match, if Thing can stay in the fight, this can go 5/10

guy222
team one

janus77
Team One would likely win. unless Savage Hulk grows bored. then Thing's on his own and no.

iceman24567
Team 2.

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by nimrod009
Jeez, this is too close to call.

It depends how long Thing can stay in the fight, if he gets quickly taken out (I think Herc and Wonder Man are quite capable of doing that) then Hulk's gonna struggle against the double team. If he can hang for a while, I think the other team will eventually be worn down.

For now I say Wonder Man / Herc - 6/10 simply because I think Thing will be the first to be taken out most of the time (sorry Thing fans).

You're right- Thing is the weak link. I love him, but he's out classed here. But... if he can hold out long enough against Wondy (who's confidence is known to be shaky) it's possible they can win. Eventually, Savage Hulk will overpower Herc (with out WM helping him).
It's close, I say:
Wonder Man and Herc win 6/10

Comicbook_kid
You gotta be kiddin' me...

The Savage Hulk has whipped the piss out of NOT ONLY Wonderman and Hercules, but Wonderman, Hercules, Iron Man, and Namor AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Adding the Thing in to the mix is just overkill. Team One utterly destroys Team Two.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

The Savage Hulk has whipped the piss out of NOT ONLY Wonderman and Hercules, but Wonderman, Hercules, Iron Man, and Namor AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Adding the Thing in to the mix is just overkill. Team One utterly destroys Team Two.

precisely. Hulk Solo's. No one in the thread is in his league.

Tony Stark
Team 1 FTW... Wonder Man is the weak link not Ben, you silly guys.

wink

CaptainStoic
The Savage Hulk at his best could take out all 3 of these guys alone. Remember he took both teams of Avengers on alone and Herc was one of them. The Hulk was giving it to.

1. Namor
2. Wonder Man
3. Hercules
4. Ironman
5. Dr. Samson
All of these guys are as strong or stronger than the Thing.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The Savage Hulk at his best could take out all 3 of these guys alone. Remember he took both teams of Avengers on alone and Herc was one of them. The Hulk was giving it to.

1. Namor
2. Wonder Man
3. Hercules
4. Ironman
5. Dr. Samson
All of these guys are as strong or stronger than the Thing.

True, very true

Batroc
Originally posted by Tony Stark

wink

Glad you posted that. And earlier in that issue, John Byrne says how the Thing is one of the few people who can withstand Wonderman's charge.

It looks good for Team 1, but this fight could go on a long time.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Tony Stark

wink Agreed, though I don't know about Ben Simon being weak links. I think they're actually a pretty good match for each other. Wonderman is probably stronger and more durable, but Thing can hang in the same class and will simply not give up. Simon, on the other hand, has been prone to doubt himself. That even things out near perfectly.

As for Hulk vs Hercules, Herc can stay in the game, but he's really no match for Hulk ultimately. Great battle!

guy222
Hulk vs Hercules

http://i112.imagethrust.com/t/855858/ex073.jpg http://i109.imagethrust.com/t/855859/ex074.jpg http://i106.imagethrust.com/t/855860/ex075.jpg http://i120.imagethrust.com/t/855861/ex076.jpg http://i119.imagethrust.com/t/855862/ex077.jpg

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

I totally agree with you on this. If there is a weak link in this fight it's not Ben, it's Wonderman.

Ben has beaten Simon on a couple occasions (while never losing to him) and has never lost to Herc (only stalemates) and also has gone on for days with a "Savage" HULK numerous times too.

Ben seems to get little respect on these threads.

TEAM 1 FTW 9/10

olympian
Can anyone show me Hulk whipping all those guys at the same time? I dont recall Hercules ever being anything close to being ko. Wer any of the others?

Wasent Namor`s strength sapped because of the desert heat?

Gotta love the internet interpretations. Especially the amazing "9/10" when Ben has admited more than once to be weaker than Simon.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by olympian
Can anyone show me Hulk whipping all those guys at the same time? I dont recall Hercules ever being anything close to being ko. Wer any of the others?

Gotta love the internet interpretations. Especially the amazing "9/10" when Ben has admited more than once to be weaker than Simon.

I hope that your not talking about that crap about Ben struggling to lift Simon's 5 ton barbell. IMO Ben and Simon are pretty close in strength, both being CL100 characters.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by olympian

Herc and Namor showed up towards the end of the fight. Hulk threw them around a lot and roughed them up a bit, but never got a real KO on any of them. Dr Samson jumped in against the four, but it only seems he did because it was revealed that Hulk (Mindless at the time) was actually weakening the entire fight from being away from Banner.

golem370
They got there fairly soon if my memory serves me.

BUSTER1
Team 1 will definitely win

llagrok
Hmm, interesting matchup.

Current Wonderman isn't much of a challenge though.

guy222
team one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.