Deathstroke vs Quicksilver & Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Deathstroke vs Two mutants

Deathstroke- http://www.dcdatabaseproject.com/wiki/index.php/Deathstroke

vs

Quicksilver- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Quicksilver

&

Gambit- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Gambit

Brutacus
Current Gambit??

golem370
The classic one

Soleran
Deathstroke KILLS THEM! Gambit is going to become a skull hanging from DS's staff and Quicksilver doesn't even have speed compared to DS's speedster opponents in DC.

Both of them Dead I tell you, DS 8/10

lilnutta12
you should of said horseman gambit thats more of a challenge

golem370
I am talking about kinetic energy Gambit

Loot
how would deathstroke beat quicksilver?

lilnutta12
simple by dropping a bomb and making the area blow sky high by that time deathdtroke has escaped the blast some strange how

or heals back from it

quicksilver wouldnt even see the bomb drop because he doesnt have the head to be looking around as he runs to fight slade tactically

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by lilnutta12
simple by dropping a bomb and making the area blow sky high by that time deathdtroke has escaped the blast some strange how

or heals back from it

quicksilver wouldnt even see the bomb drop because he doesnt have the head to be looking around as he runs to fight slade tactically

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quicksilver's grown up a lot over the years. He's not so completely head-strong now. He's become much smarter with his powers. I think he can definitely give Slade some mad trouble.

I'm undecided at the moment though. So I'll get back to this one.

H. S. 6
I'll give it to Deathstroke here, 8/10.

As somebody said, Quicksilver cannot compare to some of the speedster's Deathstroke has encountered. And Gambit, well... Deathstroke chews him up and spits him out.

I mean, come on, guys. This is a guy who's taken out the JLA before.

Accel
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I'll give it to Deathstroke here, 8/10.

As somebody said, Quicksilver cannot compare to some of the speedster's Deathstroke has encountered. And Gambit, well... Deathstroke chews him up and spits him out.

I mean, come on, guys. This is a guy who's taken out the JLA before.
...a JLA that jobbed.

And even though all speed force users are much faster than QS, it's not like they necessarily even went mach speeds when facing Slade. Flash doesn't always go at full speeds.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Accel
...a JLA that jobbed.

And even though all speed force users are much faster than QS, it's not like they necessarily even went mach speeds when facing Slade. Flash doesn't always go at full speeds.

Exactly. I knew Accel would jump in here. He understands and supports the speedsters as much I do. thumb up

Metalmanx
Just remembered something. Current Quicksilver? He can do this all by himself.

H. S. 6
...a JLA that jobbed.

I'd bet they went at least as fast as Quicksilver.

Deathstroke has reflexes bordering on pre-cog. I fail to see what these two will do to him (especially Gambit).

Some scans:

Impulse (Kid Flash) stops for one second, and Deathstroke is able to hit him with a tranquilizer. (He then proceeds to shoot him in the kneecap with a shot gun).

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1042/tt20214qz.jpg

What if Quicksilver tried to speedblitz? Well, here's Kid Flash doing just that, but Deathstroke rolls with the punches, and is finally about to hit him. (And, as far as I know, Kid Flash is much faster than Quicksilver).

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3742/teentitans5pyratep02034iv.jpg

Deathstroke reacts at the speed of thought:

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/683/dsphoefeat3lp.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9016/deathstrokeannual03122pl.jpg

Deathstroke has said before that he sees things in slow motion. Here he explains it a bit.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1866/sladesee3ks.jpg

Of course, I'm assuming we're talking about the old Quicksilver (not the current one), so what has he been clocked at, speed-wise?

golem370
Remember that Quicksilver lifts 1,000 pounds. Hitting somebody at 700mph with a punch from somebody who lifts 1,000 pounds multiple times huh

golem370
Also couldn't Gambit use something the size of a basketball and charges it and throws it at Deathstroke....

H. S. 6
Originally posted by golem370
Also couldn't Gambit use something the size of a basketball and charges it and throws it at Deathstroke....

Gambit wouldn't be able to hit him with it, though. Deathstroke's reflexes are much better than that.

Remember that Quicksilver lifts 1,000 pounds. Hitting somebody at 700mph with a punch from somebody who lifts 1,000 pounds multiple times huh

Don't forget that Deathstroke has superhuman strength, as well as durability. As well as an amazing healing factor.

Even if Quicksilver is able to land a solid blow (I'm not so sure he could), he would be able to heal from it.

(By the way, I'm not that big of a fan of Deathstroke, but I think this battle's overkill.)

Metalmanx

Quicksilver, even BEFORE SOM, goes FAR FASTER than that. He easily exceeds Mach 10 and never found his limit.

Accel
I'd bet they went at least as fast as Quicksilver.
"I'd bet," meaning speculation without any thing to confirm it.
Impulse (Kid Flash) stops for one second, and Deathstroke is able to hit him with a tranquilizer. (He then proceeds to shoot him in the kneecap with a shot gun).

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1042/tt20214qz.jpg
All right, that shows Slade can shoot someone standing still while hidden. Doesn't really show his speed, just his stealth and Bart's inability to dodge a tranquilizer.
What if Quicksilver tried to speedblitz? Well, here's Kid Flash doing just that, but Deathstroke rolls with the punches, and is finally about to hit him. (And, as far as I know, Kid Flash is much faster than Quicksilver).

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3742/teentitans5pyratep02034iv.jpg
Kid Flash IS much faster than QS, but again, we don't know how fast he was even going in that scene. For all we know, he wasn't even going Mach speeds.
Deathstroke has said before that he sees things in slow motion. Here he explains it a bit.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1866/sladesee3ks.jpg
...and Captain America has stated before that he sees bullets move in slow motion.
Of course, I'm assuming we're talking about the old Quicksilver (not the current one), so what has he been clocked at, speed-wise?
Current Quicksilver could probably take out Slade as soon as the fight as started. I've posted this theory several times of what he could do with his current powerset:

At the start of the fight, QS could time-jump a few days into the future, pick up a rock, walk over to where Slade was standing, and position the rock so that when he returns to the present, the rock goes into Slade's brain.

This is just a theory, however, and I doubt we'll actually see him do this.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Quicksilver, even BEFORE SOM, goes FAR FASTER than that. He easily exceeds Mach 10 and never found his limit.

That's not true, is it? I thought Whirlwand was faster then him...And Whirlwind can't go Mach 10.

newjak86
"I'd bet," meaning speculation without any thing to confirm it.

All right, that shows Slade can shoot someone standing still while hidden. Doesn't really show his speed, just his stealth and Bart's inability to dodge a tranquilizer.

Kid Flash IS much faster than QS, but again, we don't know how fast he was even going in that scene. For all we know, he wasn't even going Mach speeds.

...and Captain America has stated before that he sees bullets move in slow motion.

Current Quicksilver could probably take out Slade as soon as the fight as started. I've posted this theory several times of what he could do with his current powerset:

At the start of the fight, QS could time-jump a few days into the future, pick up a rock, walk over to where Slade was standing, and position the rock so that when he returns to the present, the rock goes into Slade's brain.

This is just a theory, however, and I doubt we'll actually see him do this. I hate to tell you this Accel but going by that logic you can't take any feat from anyone at face value. I mean according to they the character would have to say yes I'm giving it my all for it to be counted as a feat.

According to this if they don't say or think that then the feat should be disregarded because it can be assumed they weren't going all which is plain stupid because then half the feats in comics litterally become Voided that way. The only way to really not take a feat at value is if the character themselves say that they weren't trying or if they have another power we now they would have used but we all know Speedsters only have speed.

Accel
Originally posted by newjak86
I hate to tell you this Accel but going by that logic you can't take any feat from anyone at face value. I mean according to they the character would have to say yes I'm giving it my all for it to be counted as a feat.

According to this if they don't say or think that then the feat should be disregarded because it can be assumed they weren't going all which is plain stupid because then half the feats in comics litterally become Voided that way. The only way to really not take a feat at value is if the character themselves say that they weren't trying or if they have another power we now they would have used but we all know Speedsters only have speed.
I know that Flashes are capable of running at lightspeeds and all due to feats that show they do, but that doesn't automatically mean they fight at those speeds, or even at Mach speeds, all the time. We've seen speed force users get tagged tons of times by characters who really shouldn't lay a finger on them.

newjak86
I know that Flashes are capable of running at lightspeeds and all due to feats that show they do, but that doesn't automatically mean they fight at those speeds, or even at Mach speeds, all the time. We've seen speed force users get tagged tons of times by characters who really shouldn't lay a finger on them. True but what you said and implied was that since we do not know a stated speed they were going then the feat is less valid and therefore we can not use it here.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
That's not true, is it? I thought Whirlwand was faster then him...And Whirlwind can't go Mach 10.

No, no. It's true. When Quicksilver was upgraded by the Isotope E, he was able to effortlessly reach Mach 10 and never found his limit.

Who's Whirlwind, by the way?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No, no. It's true. When Quicksilver was upgraded by the Isotope E, he was able to effortlessly reach Mach 10 and never found his limit.

Who's Whirlwind, by the way?

Oh, isotope E...I forgot about that.

Whirlwind is another marvel speedster that , although he can run fast, uses his power to spin, creating a vortex around him.

ThePittman
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_66805_I3.gif
Awsome sig, I wonder who made it. laughing

ThePittman
I love Gambit and hate QS but in this fight they get their butts handed to them.

Darth Martin
DS wins. DS encounters flashes on daily basis. Gambit is a pushover for DS.

newjak86
Originally posted by ThePittman
Awsome sig, I wonder who made it. laughing I don't know sad

long pig
Queefsilver wins.

Genii96
Meh,gambit seals him in a card

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.