The Matador.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.M
Anyone seen this ?

I thought this was a pretty good movie.. Pierce Brosnan's character was funny.. didn't hate him as much as I did when he played Bond anyway..

The plot for those who don't know is:

A chance encounter between a travelling salesman (Greg Kinnear) and a lonely hitman (Pierce Brosnan) triggers a strangely profound relationship which provokes each to act in ways neither would have imagined possible. Fate steps in to form a friendship between two men from irreconcilable worlds that will alter the lives of both forever.

Was OK I thought.. not a great movie but certainly worth a watch.

Solo
It was good, a lot of fun for the most part.

dills
it's in my Q

Myth
Twas pretty good. Although, I wished it actually showed the assassinations, especially the one on his boss. I know that the killing wasn't the point, but when they just imply killings, I think its weak.

~Da Rev~
More boobies, less Brosnan having sex.

T.M
Originally posted by Myth
Twas pretty good. Although, I wished it actually showed the assassinations, especially the one on his boss. I know that the killing wasn't the point, but when they just imply killings, I think its weak.

I would agree with that..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.