What if????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crucifixio
Storm, Hulk, Abomination Man, and Iceman were transformed into Heralds of Galactus. What current team of 4 from Marvel or DC could stand against them?

nimbus006
Well what level would each of those be at if they were heralds? thats a tough one to think about b/c it is so up in the air. Ill tell you one thing tho Storm and Iceman would make really cool heralds.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by nimbus006
Well what level would each of those be at if they were heralds? thats a tough one to think about b/c it is so up in the air. Ill tell you one thing tho Storm and Iceman would make really cool heralds.

Yeah I think Storm would make a cool herald.

I wonder what Cyclopes or Blackbolt would be if they where herald levels.

lilnutta12
i say its over for anyone in there ways

they are conqouering all elemments besides fire

storm: wind,electricity,water
iceman: ice,water
hulk:ground
absorbing man/abombination:earth/ground

with galactic increase they must win

i dont see anyone stopping them besides

King hyperion
galactus
morg
a celestial
superman
alot of others

Crease
What the f**k?...The Power Cosmic turns regular humanoids with no superpower of their own into the Silver Surfer. Terrax's mutant ability to psionically manipulate the molecules of rock and earth was augmented by Gaiactus's transformation at least a hundredfold. If these four were granted the Power Cosmic there is no current team of 4 that could take them. Not even close.

Now if you're saying come up with a team, it would be all cosmics, with maybe a 5th dimensional imp thrown in. Not counting abstracts:

Ganthet
Darkseid
Thanos
RKT
Any imp (Don't now much about em)
Elder God
Spawn (2nd Age)
Dr Strange
A Watcher
Batman...w/prep shifty

HisMajestyAC43
umm current team as in like x-men/avengers or current team as in a team of current characters of my choosing?

the first choice, i have no idea... i don't think there are too many teams currently that could handle four heralds no matter how weak...

but of my choosing a team of former heralds would probably be able to easily defeat them. or maybe thanos alone... lol

storm would make an interesting herald.. with the whole weather aspect, i think that would be cool to see, but abomination and hulk would suck as heralds imo because currently they have no energy projection powers, and thats what makes them who they are, bricks. in order to be a herald you have to be versatile and weild power cosmic well, hulk just doesn't seem to have that much dimension, nor does abomination. at least iceman would be cool, kind of an opposite for firelord.

bigbran
Originally posted by lilnutta12
i say its over for anyone in there ways

they are conqouering all elemments besides fire

storm: wind,electricity,water
iceman: ice,water
hulk:ground
absorbing man/abombination:earth/ground

with galactic increase they must win

i dont see anyone stopping them besides

King hyperion
galactus
morg
a celestial
superman
alot of others superman doesnt deserve to be on that list, and im assuming this is wol morg.

Rewmac
Team of 4 DC

Team 1 :

Superman

Dr. Fate

Martian Manhunter

Superboy Prime

Team 2 :

Darkseid

Orion

Highfather

Wonder Woman

Team 3 :

Imperiex

Supergirl

The Ion

Sinestro

Team 4 :

Parallax

Sinestro

Doomsday

Gog

Team Of 4 Marvel :

Team 1 :

Tyrant

Silver Surfer

Sentry

Gladiator (full confident)

Team 2 :

Destroyer

King Thor

Iron Man (prep time, armor made for this battle)

Mangog (Silver Age)

Team 3 :

Odin

Exitar

Nate Grey (Shaman, full power)

Omega

rotiart
I got a group of 4 for you. Its not current but...

Superman 1 million, Batman 1 Million, Aquaman 1 million, and Wonder Woman 1 million.

Broly92
4 of the Elders of the universe
1. Non Jobbing Champion with power gem
2. Grandmaster
3.The Runner
4.Obliterater

Rewmac
Originally posted by rotiart
I got a group of 4 for you. Its not current but...

Superman 1 million, Batman 1 Million, Aquaman 1 million, and Wonder Woman 1 million. Damage there. Supes One Million is truly enough big grin

crucifixio
Ororo would be able to control all aspects of weather, up to a cosmic scale. Meteor showers, solar flares, supernovas, etc. Her base strength and durabiltiy would be amplified to Class 100+ and she would also be able to withstand the rigors of space and traveling at light speeds.

Bobby would become a living embodiment of the element of water. Making him extremely susceptible to fire based scale, but you gotta be putting off alotta heat to really affect him. His Base strength would b equal to Storms however his durabilty would be increased even further making it extremely difficult to destroy him, seeing as now he is able to trasmit his conscienceness into any form of water if his physical form is destroyed. He still travels using his Ice slide however he moves thru space at light speeds, dropping temperatures to absolute zero within an 10 foot arc around himself

i'll finish the rest later

complexbrother
Originally posted by crucifixio
Ororo would be able to control all aspects of weather, up to a cosmic scale. Meteor showers, solar flares, supernovas, etc. Her base strength and durabiltiy would be amplified to Class 100+ and she would also be able to withstand the rigors of space and traveling at light speeds.

Bobby would become a living embodiment of the element of water. Making him extremely susceptible to fire based scale, but you gotta be putting off alotta heat to really affect him. His Base strength would b equal to Storms however his durabilty would be increased even further making it extremely difficult to destroy him, seeing as now he is able to trasmit his conscienceness into any form of water if his physical form is destroyed. He still travels using his Ice slide however he moves thru space at light speeds, dropping temperatures to absolute zero within an 10 foot arc around himself

i'll finish the rest later

nice .. I can't wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.