I saw POTC2 today! (and hello again lol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sparrowsbabe
Haven't been on here in a LONG time so thought i'd just say hello and make a nice thread with no spoilers wink lol well i tried my best to put nothing drastic in..

OWWWWWWWW its so great <3

omg i need to see the 3rd one now! gunna try not to give much away but i must say WHAT A CLIFFHANGER...its like an unfinished movie and i need to c the end! lol

i recommend u c it, i love it but, spose thats mostly cos i'm a Jack Sparrow fan..me n my m8 found ourselfs just laughing at random faces and things he does laughing

A great line to look out for is :

'My Compass works perfectly' - Jack

haha makes more sense when u c the film stick out tongue

xx

JohnnyD's_babe
I want to see it so bad! do u think it was better than the first one?

jessigem
i gotta wait til saturday morning. Then i'll see the first showing with my friends. big grin

forumcrew
i saw it tonight. It was good but it does drag on a little in a few parts but they definitely put it all together very nicely. I fear they may alienate some of their biggest fans though. The first movie was very appealing to a lot of younger fans, and with some of the accents and the constant jumping around in this one a lot of younger viewers are gonna be totaly lost in what the plot is, and what everyone is trying to do.

evilm0nki3
Well I loved it. I totally understood it. Now I'm going to go fall asleep on my bed thank you.

its 4 in the morning FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

-Tired Hiker-
I just saw it, I liked it a lot. There was a lot to absorb, and I couldn't keep up with a few things, but that's enough of a reason to see it again I must say. I loved Davey Jones and his men, the effects for them were amazing. Also the squid was the best creature effect of that type for any movie ever made. Good stuff. And there's a little something after the credits as well. big grin

JohnnyD's_babe
i'm going to see it today! i hope i don't have a hard time keeping track of the plot... pirate

movie_freak
i dont get it..i thought Barbossa is dead

JohnnyD's_babe
sparrowsbabe said no spoilers in this thread...

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I just saw it, I liked it a lot. There was a lot to absorb, and I couldn't keep up with a few things, but that's enough of a reason to see it again I must say. I loved Davey Jones and his men, the effects for them were amazing. Also the squid was the best creature effect of that type for any movie ever made. Good stuff. And there's a little something after the credits as well. big grin

What happened after the credits? I was going to stay but didnt think anything would happen sad

Agreed for the effects, awesome in this one. Good ending, didnt see that one coming laughing out loud Why is the monkey still undead though? confused

Cant wait for #3 smokin'

forumcrew
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
What happened after the credits? I was going to stay but didnt think anything would happen sad

Agreed for the effects, awesome in this one. Good ending, didnt see that one coming laughing out loud Why is the monkey still undead though? confused

Cant wait for #3 smokin'

the monkey stole a coin from the chest after the credits in the first one is why he is undead.

and after the credits in this one we see the dog took over for jack as the "god" of the cannibals

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by forumcrew
the monkey stole a coin from the chest after the credits in the first one is why he is undead.

and after the credits in this one we see the dog took over for jack as the "god" of the cannibals

Haha I thought that was hilerious!

Icicle
Originally posted by forumcrew

lol I forced my friends to stay for the credits, Hehe it was such a cute scene.

I loved the movie!! It was Fantastic!!

Leggy_n_Merry
Haha yeah. Twas good.

You should stay until the end of the credits anyway!! I always do. Well I always stay for at least half of them anyway.

JohnnyD's_babe
i didn't stay after the credits but it sounds like a cute scene. i especially loved that part in the begining with the bird on the coffin! rolling on floor laughing HAHAHA! so hilarious!

jessigem
me and my friends stayed to the ned of the credits because we thought there was gunna be something really good at the end or a link to the next movie even though we had to go to the bathroom an dthen we saw the dog on the throne. i don't think that will be a major part in the next movie though or explain anything, like the monkey with the coin. But besides that, the movie was great.

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah I think it was just something that was supposed to be funny. Because the ending of the film was already a huge cliffhanger for the next one with Barbossa 'n' all.

jessigem
it was really cute but it wasn't all that funny. and it was only like 5 seconds long.

TheOnes2
I loved it. But it was too long for me. The first bit dragged on too much but the last hour or so completely redeemed the movie.

jessigem
true big grin true big grin

Wolfie
I saw it tonight. It was too long. Other than that, it was great. It's about as good as the original, if not a little better. It was a lot funnier, that's for sure. I love the rum jokes.

jessigem
we all love the rum jokes big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.