abomination vs wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
i searched and nothing showed up, but to of hulks toughest foes.
classic wends and classic abom. they fight in a populated city.

MJOILNIR
A lot of death and a lot of destruction. Im hard pressed to pick a clear winner but Im leaning towards classic abomination.

bigbran
there both massive engines of destruction, i couldnt pick either.

backspace
Wendigo has held his own against sasquatch and bannerhulk at the same time for a while. Abomination has stalemated savage hulk.5/10 either way for now. I want to see what other people have to say.

bigbran
yep, but in the meantime, athread that should have been closed 35 pages ago, is still going strong.
but an even thread like this gets nothing.

Grimm22
Abomination curbstomps him big grin

King_Mungi
Wendigo went toe to toe with Savage Hulk and Wolverine, I give him the majority

bigbran
but on the other hand, aboms first appearance stomped hulk.

Dalak
From what I've been able to tell Wendigo is similar to Juggernaut in that he just can't be put down without *blah* in this case being Magic. Emil alone shouldn't be enough to KO him and he never stops, while Blonsky can get tired.

backspace
Originally posted by Dalak
From what I've been able to tell Wendigo is similar to Juggernaut in that he just can't be put down without *blah* in this case being Magic. Emil alone shouldn't be enough to KO him and he never stops, while Blonsky can get tired. Yeah abom can't ko him but if hulk can stalemate him do you think abom can also?

bigbran
meh, good fight, hard fight. ill say that abom could pull out a win. 6/10

rotiart
Abomination vs. Wendigo... Hrm.. See I can't see a winner.. Not a clear one.. wait.. .I've got it!!! The fight takes place in Canada... Canada is destroyed.. The US wins.

bigbran
low blow. and isnt canada bigger than america? so now these guys can destroy massive continents. What the f**k? What the f**k?

rotiart
If Superman can toss around continents and planets... the hulk can create the big bang.. and lift 150,000,000,000 lbs... and spiderman beat firelord...

sure why not

Dalak
Originally posted by rotiart
If Superman can toss around continents and planets... the hulk can create the big bang.. and lift 150,000,000,000 lbs... and spiderman beat firelord...

sure why not

Supes can't toss around planets and such, and when did Hulk make the Big Bang, SMvsFL of course.

Just lifting some mountains isn't that bad though, in comparison.

bigbran
ill say abom, could do it.

KillAll
i think i'm going to go with wendigo until further notice

bigbran
well, in aboms first fight, he absolutely destroyed hulk.

Dinalfos
Wendigo got mortally injured by a simple gunshot. I take it he isn't as invulnerable as Juggernaut.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Wendigo got mortally injured by a simple gunshot. I take it he isn't as invulnerable as Juggernaut.

Not nearly invulnerable or even near invulnerable like the juggernaut but Wendigo is far stronger. A real beast. No reason why the Abomination shouldnt get thrashed.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Not nearly invulnerable or even near invulnerable like the juggernaut but Wendigo is far stronger. A real beast. No reason why the Abomination shouldnt get thrashed.

Yes, I suppose he would get trashed. But not without a fight.

bigbran
seriosly, abom can win this fight.

rotiart
In abominations first fight with the hulk, banner had tried to kill himself through heavy gamma ray overdose. He didn't. Emil Bronsky ended up absorbing more gamma rays than Banner, hence why Abomination looks less human than Hulk. However Abomination was so strong he beat Hulk to near death and ran off with kidnapping betsy ross. Bruce designed a machine to remove the gamma rays, and ended up using it against Abomination. Abomination loss about half his original strength, but was still in the 100+ range, and was still stronger than baseline Hulk. However, after getting enraged at enough over something about Betty, Hulk was just able to put down the Abomination.

Okay heres the deal. Hulk enrage is lets say twice his normal strength.. (normal being 80 tons) so enraged hes 160 tons. Abomination's probably in the 125-150 range, though I'm unsure. But at his first showing.. that means by my estimate.. he was probably in the 250-300 ton range. If thats true.

Remember this is all just conjecture about Abomination, it is not proven fact. its just my opinion about how powerful Classic Abomination actually was.

bigbran
did he ever fight hulk again at his original strength?

Dinalfos
Yes, he once did. Het pounded on the Hulk again like he used to, but then Hulk got angry. You can guess what happened next. Oh, and Hulk ended up defeating Galaxy Master in the process.

bigbran
so he defeated both of them....

The_Fury
Can't pick a winner.Maybe Classic Abomination,untill im convinced otherwised wink

Dinalfos
In abominations first fight with the hulk, banner had tried to kill himself through heavy gamma ray overdose. He didn't. Emil Bronsky ended up absorbing more gamma rays than Banner, hence why Abomination looks less human than Hulk. However Abomination was so strong he beat Hulk to near death and ran off with kidnapping betsy ross. Bruce designed a machine to remove the gamma rays, and ended up using it against Abomination. Abomination loss about half his original strength, but was still in the 100+ range, and was still stronger than baseline Hulk. However, after getting enraged at enough over something about Betty, Hulk was just able to put down the Abomination.

Okay heres the deal. Hulk enrage is lets say twice his normal strength.. (normal being 80 tons) so enraged hes 160 tons. Abomination's probably in the 125-150 range, though I'm unsure. But at his first showing.. that means by my estimate.. he was probably in the 250-300 ton range. If thats true.

Remember this is all just conjecture about Abomination, it is not proven fact. its just my opinion about how powerful Classic Abomination actually was.

Here's the fun part: an enraged Hulk can be hundreds if not thousands of times his base strength, assuming the old handbooks that say he's in class 90 are right. That's why it's so strange that Abomination is said to be only twice as strong as Hulk. If that's the case, then an extremely mild adrenaline rush alone would be enough to overpower Abomination. But as it is, the Hulk needs quite a lot of it. So I think it's much more than than twice.

Well, it's either that, or the Hulk's physiology wasn't as efficient as it was during the eighties and nineties.

bigbran
where did it say though that abom was only 2x hulks base strength, you see he was prob way higher than that, because putting hulk down, almost killing him, would require more than just hulks base x 2.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by bigbran
where did it say though that abom was only 2x hulks base strength, you see he was prob way higher than that, because putting hulk down, almost killing him, would require more than just hulks base x 2.

Yes, that's what I said.

Although to his credit, Abomination's first appearance was supposed to impress/intimidate the reader, which might be the reason why they stretched things a bit.

bigbran
abom woud be a cool villian, if he wasnt such a jobber...

Dinalfos
abom woud be a cool villian, if he wasnt such a jobber...

Well, he stopped jobbing as soon as Hulk's base strength went up. The Hulk from Tales To Astonish can lift around 70 tons. But Classic Savage Hulk as we know him is easily class 90 if not class 100. It has since then become harder for Abomination to dominate the fight, even in the early stages. So he wasn't really jobbing anymore.

bigbran
well what about being one punched by herc?

Dinalfos
well what about being one punched by herc?

That has nothing to do with jobbing. It's either PIS, or Herc actually hit him that hard. Herc's base strength is higher than that of Classic Savage Hulk, if you decide to ignore the retconning.

bigbran
yeah but abom is over classic hulks base too.

Dinalfos
Well, I haven't read the comic, only seen scans. Maybe Abom had a bad day? laughing out loud

No seriously, Abomination is less durable than an enraged Hulk.

bigbran
they should have kept him over hulk. and made people like thor and herc have extremey hard times with him.

pea55

sure why not CORRECTION! The Hulk lifted 150,000,000,000 tons not lbs. Thats 2,000 lbs a ton! Now you do the math! Tell me how many lbs that is! Lol

-K-M-
*waits for Mungi to back-up Wendigo*

guy222
stick out tongue

how do u think wendy will fare against hulk coming up

for the fight

chaos king bommie too much for wendy

-K-M-
I think Hulk will finally beat Wendigo on his own for the first time ever.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -K-M-
I think Hulk will finally beat Wendigo on his own for the first time ever.

The book is going to end soon, so yeah, that's very likely. And Hulk's more powerful than ever before.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Yes, he once did. Het pounded on the Hulk again like he used to, but then Hulk got angry. You can guess what happened next. Oh, and Hulk ended up defeating Galaxy Master in the process. to add to this--he beat abomination so bad, the abomination developed a complex about it and never want ed to fight the hulk again. he cried like a little bytch when modok made him confront hulk again

tkitna
Another thing we need to remember also is that unlike the Savage Hulk, classic Abomination actually has some fighting skills, so he's not just throwing punches and brawling.

I think Abomination can take some wins here.

tkitna
Originally posted by psycho gundam
to add to this--he beat abomination so bad, the abomination developed a complex about it and never want ed to fight the hulk again. he cried like a little bytch when modok made him confront hulk again

Yeah, he was afraid of Hulk afterwards, but wasnt he still not as strong as his original appearance? I know Emil got zapped in his first encounter, but I dont know if he ever regained that kind of strength again.

cdtm
Originally posted by Sci-fi Nut
Wendigo has held his own against sasquatch and bannerhulk at the same time for a while.

Banner was more then holding his own, imo. He was even cocky about it, when Sasquatch tried helping, acting like "Do I LOOK like I need help?"

cdtm
Originally posted by Dalak
From what I've been able to tell Wendigo is similar to Juggernaut in that he just can't be put down without *blah* in this case being Magic.

When Hulk and Sasquatch teamed up on him, they eventually put him down by overloading his damage soak, forcing him to heal.

I think he can't be "killed" without magic, but unless that was a really low end showing or he's gotten upgrades, he should be "beat downable".

Besides, doesn't Bommy have a healing factor, too?

-K-M-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The book is going to end soon, so yeah, that's very likely. And Hulk's more powerful than ever before.

They fought and it was dumb. Once again Hulk didn't KO him and there was so much magic junk it was silly as Hulk was fighting a 100ft tall Wendigo and Bi-Beast and was doing very well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.