Captain America and Batman vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Deathstroke has weapon's. Cap has his shield and batman has his gadgets. Who wins?

Grimm22
DS beats Batman

DS hardly beats Cap if at all

Together DS loses yes

Darth Martin
No prep then the duo 7/10. DS takes it with prep tho.

King KAM
Originally posted by Darth Martin
No prep then the duo 7/10. DS takes it with prep tho. DS out preps Bats and Cap???? NO!

bigbran
it should be cap vs bats vs death
cap would win.

batdude123
With prep, Batman PWN Deathstroke. He's smart, but he ain't as smart as the Dark Knight. cool Anyway, Batman gets DS in a hold and Captain America punches the crap outta him. yes

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
With prep, Batman PWN Deathstroke. He's smart, but he ain't as smart as the Dark Knight. cool Anyway, Batman gets DS in a hold and Captain America punches the crap outta him. yes

DS with prep > Batman with prep big grin

DS without prep << Batman with prep wink

Cap with prep... makes a sandwitch stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
DS with prep > Batman with prep big grin

DS without prep << Batman with prep wink

Cap with prep... makes a sandwitch stick out tongue

Ha ha................ no. no

Batman with prep is MUCH better than Slade with prep. wink He's smarter than Deathstroke is.

King KAM

Batman with prep is MUCH better than Slade with prep. wink He's smarter than Deathstroke is. agreed

Darth Martin
Doubt he's smartetr when it is said that DS has a super processing brain. Can think of hundreds of possibilities in a second. DS willl outprep bats.

jinzin
Doubt he's smartetr when it is said that DS has a super processing brain. Can think of hundreds of possibilities in a second. DS willl outprep bats.

he is.. batmans figured out the inner workings of an alien technology mainframe within a few short minutes...that's damned smart...

DS as even kinda told batman what he has over batman is his enhancements and that was about it.

Metalmanx
The Duo take it.

leonheartmm
deathstroke.

batdude123

No, he won't. Do you know how many times Batman has shown brain power that soars over the likes of Deathstroke??? Like jinzin even said, Deathstroke admitted to only having his enhancements over Batman, and that's it.

long pig

Batman with prep is MUCH better than Slade with prep. wink He's smarter than Deathstroke is.
Not only wrong, but physically impossible. Batman is a genius, it's true, but he's only human with a human peak brain. DS is superhuman with a superhuman brain.
No matter how hard Batman tries, he's physically incapable of being as smart or even as quick a thinker as DS since DS' IQ is superhuman.

Not even close to what was said, and Batman HAD one sided prep that time and STILL lost. Batman even went as far as to make a ton of phone calls and had alfred do research to figure out how to beat Slade and he still got nearly killed and Slade held way, way back.

Batman had one sided prep the second time they fought, too. And he got outsmarted three times and knocked out three times in a row by Slade. Finally, Batman got a shot from behind with his prep and got his hit in.

Batman does have more resources to lean on for prep, but actual mental prowess....no.

long pig
As for this fight, Slade is physically stronger than both combined. Faster than both combined and more durable than both combined.

He's at least as skilled as the two and his weapons are on par or above Batman's.

One high speed blast from a guy who moves as fast as Slade would end Cap. No way in hell Cap can dodge or reflect a blast from Slade's cannon that many other super speeders can't.

Batman would have to rely on gadgets, but it never did work, why would it start now?

But, logical thinking tells me he can hope for a clean 6/10.

Darth Martin
yes

Deathstroke
deathstroke FTW!!

Darth Martin
Yea, I change my vote to DS because he has his weapons.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
As for this fight, Slade is physically stronger than both combined. Faster than both combined and more durable than both combined.

He's at least as skilled as the two and his weapons are on par or above Batman's.

One high speed blast from a guy who moves as fast as Slade would end Cap. No way in hell Cap can dodge or reflect a blast from Slade's cannon that many other super speeders can't.

Batman would have to rely on gadgets, but it never did work, why would it start now?

But, logical thinking tells me he can hope for a clean 6/10. So Cap loses after one slade punch, but Not when he totals a building, or gets shot like 13 times in the chest with an Assault Rifle.....or a bomb explodes on his back, or a building falls on him.....but slade does it with one.

People dont listen to LP when it comes to Slade, hes a DS fanboy just like Capt it up is a Wolverine Fanboy.....except worse, hes not an idiot so what he writes actually sounds convincing.

Green Arrow just outprepped DS and Bats Can do the same, DS has the mind capacity of 10 normal humans, but 10 normal humans, dont compare to batman's genius, because 10 normal humans cant build HALF the shit batman does.

Deathstroke
I think long pig is saying that Cap would go down from a shot from Deathstroke's staff, not a punch.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by King KAM
So Cap loses after one slade punch, but Not when he totals a building, or gets shot like 13 times in the chest with an Assault Rifle.....or a bomb explodes on his back, or a building falls on him.....but slade does it with one.

People dont listen to LP when it comes to Slade, hes a DS fanboy just like Capt it up is a Wolverine Fanboy.....except worse, hes not an idiot so what he writes actually sounds convincing.

Green Arrow just outprepped DS and Bats Can do the same, DS has the mind capacity of 10 normal humans, but 10 normal humans, dont compare to batman's genius, because 10 normal humans cant build HALF the shit batman does.

Dude, I don't think Long Pig was referring to a punch but a blast from DS power staff. You also have to take in to consideration that while I believe DS is smarter than bats, batman has waaaaay more recources(hence, if DS had the recources and he really wanted to he coyuld buil alot too, buit DS is not an inventor like Steel,Stark,Reed, or Wayne he is a mercenary/assasin). And I have l;earned that on this forum Long Pig has the most intelligence DS on this forum. He knows aloyt about the character. And like capt it up, Long Pig might be a fanboy but be assured they both know what there talking about when it comes th wolverine and DS. Just had to clear that up.

King KAM
Dude, I don't think Long Pig was referring to a punch but a blast from DS power staff. You also have to take in to consideration that while I believe DS is smarter than bats, batman has waaaaay more recources(hence, if DS had the recources and he really wanted to he coyuld buil alot too, buit DS is not an inventor like Steel,Stark,Reed, or Wayne he is a mercenary/assasin). And I have l;earned that on this forum Long Pig has the most intelligence DS on this forum. He knows aloyt about the character. And like capt it up, Long Pig might be a fanboy but be assured they both know what there talking about when it comes th wolverine and DS. Just had to clear that up. dude i KNOW LP, and see the thing is he does know alot about DS but he tends to over-exaxgerate him, like Capt with Wolverine, and Capt it up isnt the person who knows the most about Wolverine its Jinzin.

jinzin
punk

actually srank probably knows more.. so does riceroost.. but for now I'll take it...

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
punk

actually srank probably knows more.. so does riceroost.. but for now I'll take it... yeah actually, i gotta give s-rank number 1, but your easily #2. ricer roost is an idiot who i own, alll the time.

jinzin
i don't know about that...

lol... well if I'm 1 in anything it's easily for the amount I argue for wolvie.. lol...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.