superman vs thor in....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emporerpants
the superhero dance off!!!!!!!!!!!! it goes down something like this:

thor: "superman! thou shalt be defeated by mine asgardian power worm!" *busts some godly groves*
superman: "well played, your rythm is impeccable, but can you handle my super cape shuffle?" *groves faster than a speeding bullet while never letting go of his cape*
thor: "by odins beard! thou truly art a worth dancer! but i fear thou shalt not overcome the moves of mc mjolnir!" *does a perfect mc hammer imitation in can't touch this*
superman: "i can't believe i've been pushed this far...alright, the kid gloves are off, i can't be held back by my mental blocks anymore...KRYPTONIAN STUTTER STEP INTO SUPER PLANETARY BREAK DANCE!!!!!!!" *busts the maddest groves this side of soul train, the sheer kickassitry of which inspires the rest of the world to express their appreciation through the majesty of dance*
thor: "enough! thou art the victor...thou art truly the greatest dancer the world has ever known!"
batman to thor: "OHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU GOT SERVED!!!!!!!!!!!

emporerpants
this is exactly how it would go down

HisMajestyAC43
of course it would...

until aunt may got to the club, then she would bust moves thor and supes couldn't even handle.

WHILE BAKING COOKIES!

Dalak
Originally posted by emporerpants
this is exactly how it would go down

Maybe that's what supes T-Vo-ed into your head, but the truth is he's a country boy at hearts and only know line dances while Thor's got Asguardian Death Metal to rock out to with Valhalla the Viking God of ROCK!!

And yes when Thor brings his Hammer to the Mosh Pit that will spell pain for Superman's Little Krypton and it's 2 Moons.

emporerpants
supes busts out some achy breaky heart

batdude123
the superhero dance off!!!!!!!!!!!! it goes down something like this:

thor: "superman! thou shalt be defeated by mine asgardian power worm!" *busts some godly groves*
superman: "well played, your rythm is impeccable, but can you handle my super cape shuffle?" *groves faster than a speeding bullet while never letting go of his cape*
thor: "by odins beard! thou truly art a worth dancer! but i fear thou shalt not overcome the moves of mc mjolnir!" *does a perfect mc hammer imitation in can't touch this*
superman: "i can't believe i've been pushed this far...alright, the kid gloves are off, i can't be held back by my mental blocks anymore...KRYPTONIAN STUTTER STEP INTO SUPER PLANETARY BREAK DANCE!!!!!!!" *busts the maddest groves this side of soul train, the sheer kickassitry of which inspires the rest of the world to express their appreciation through the majesty of dance*
thor: "enough! thou art the victor...thou art truly the greatest dancer the world has ever known!"
batman to thor: "OHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU GOT SERVED!!!!!!!!!!!

no expression

This is probably the dumbest thread I've ever seen. laughing

emporerpants
you're just mad because bats can't hang with supes and thor in the groovability. wink lol

Dalak
supes busts out some achy breaky heart

He'll be too busy clutching his achy broken nuts evil face

batdude123
you're just mad because bats can't hang with supes and thor in the groovability. wink lol

Oh really??? What about that one episode of Batman with Adam West. laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by Dalak
He'll be too busy clutching his achy broken nuts evil face

Who? Thor??? Yup. yes

emporerpants
indeed! lol. good old adam west. hmm, with some prep, i'm sure bats could devise some seriously batastic moves. ;P so bats could indeed pull out a victory in the superhero dance off. lol. and why can't i get the picture of thor rocking out to skinnard out of my head? haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.