Batman vs Blade vs Judge Dredd: Who's the most fearsome?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Up In Flames
my favourite dc character, my favourite marvel character, and my favourite 2000ad character... they all inspire fear in the bad guys, but who's the most fearsome?

rotiart
Have you ever seen the Judge Dredd movie. That was just bad. If it was me, I'd be afraid that my punishment would be months of being force to watch that movie.

FG725
Comic Judge dredd the ****er is huge but then again if it was like in some cold dark hall with Bats stalking me that'd be freaky to some giant black figure hunting you not cool

Darth Martin
Fearsome. Scariest to criminals is batman.

complexbrother
http://www.dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/blade2.jpg

Whittdawg92
Batman and Saint of Killers.

Up In Flames
Originally posted by rotiart
Have you ever seen the Judge Dredd movie. That was just bad. If it was me, I'd be afraid that my punishment would be months of being force to watch that movie.

What the f**k? have you ever read the comic? he's fearsome as hell...

xmarksthespot
Barbara Walters.

batdude123
Batman. People know him as "an Urban Myth, the boogey man."

NiņoArņia
you have some scans of the comic?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman. People know him as "an Urban Myth, the boogey man." Hell hath no fury like a Barbara Walters scorned.

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hell hath no fury like a Barbara Walters scorned.

True, true. erm

xmarksthespot
However Angry Oprah>>Barbara Walters scorned.

Up In Flames
i'd honestly say blade coz he doesnt abide by the law... but then again, some criminals' greatest fear is going to jail...

Up In Flames
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
However Angry Oprah>>Barbara Walters scorned.

may i ask, who is this barbara walters you speak of?

batdude123
Batman. People know him as "an Urban Myth, the boogey man."

Not only this, but because they fear Batman so much, criminals actually move to Metropolis because they'd rather take their chances against Superman.

Up In Flames
Not only this, but because they fear Batman so much, criminals actually move to Metropolis because they'd rather take their chances against Superman.

really? they actually fear batman more than supes?

batdude123
Yep. yes They don't perceive him as a real man. He's a myth, a legend, a creature of the night. He is...... the BATMAN!!!!!!!!!! batman

xmarksthespot
Not only this, but because they fear Batman so much, criminals actually move to Metropolis because they'd rather take their chances against Superman. Only because criminals are stupid. smile

Grimm22
Hmm a crazy rich guy dressed up like a bat would probobly scare me more than a judge or a vampire erm

batdude123
You guys are douches. cool

Grimm22
I'm a douche. cool

Can't argue with you there big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.