Superman (No Super Speed) vs Iron Man *Shifty*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman
No scans of comic book covers, obnoxious comments about intellect and unverifiable statements (that don't really prove anything) are allowed in this thread. I think it will only be a matter of time b4 we start hearing how God like the extermis virus has made Iron man. Oh well, i wonder how Iron man's biggest fan will fare.

Accel
Iron Man needs more high quality showings before we can really say he can take on Superman.

It's a possibility he could win, but until we can confirm just what his current armor is capable of, we can't say for certain.

The Pict
no he can't win against superman........surely its 10/10 for supes.

grey fox
Originally posted by Accel
Iron Man needs more high quality showings before we can really say he can take on Superman.

It's a possibility he could win, but until we can confirm just what his current armor is capable of, we can't say for certain.

Possible ?

Are you on crack , even without Super-speed , Kal-el still PWNS Stark. Heat vision alone takes the win , let's not go into his menagerie of other powers.

Accel
Originally posted by grey fox
Possible ?

Are you on crack , even without Super-speed , Kal-el still PWNS Stark. Heat vision alone takes the win , let's not go into his menagerie of other powers.
That's basically what I said.

I do believe, however, that IM's chances significantly improve due to his upgrade.

R.O.T. Yahman
Possible ?

hmmmmmmm......... I bet there is a certain 'someone' who will disagree whistling

Khellendros
IM puts up a VERY nice fight, but right now he hasn't shown himself as being at Supe's level yet.

Swanky-Tuna
Possible ?

Is meagerie some fancy french word for "up to four"?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Is meagerie some fancy french word for "up to four"?

It means a lot. Or multiple. Or a plethora. Myriad. Numerous. More than one.

And it's "menagerie". wink

Rewmac
Stark and his armor just wouldn't hol on any longer...While Superman is invuranable got a healing factor, incredibly strong should I go on? Superman can take Stark out of the game.

The Pict
Originally posted by Rewmac
Superman can take Stark out of the game.

yes in seconds.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Metalmanx
It means a lot. Or multiple. Or a plethora. Myriad. Numerous. More than one.
I guess the last one covers it. "Menagerie" makes it sound like he's as diverse as Green Lantern or Silver Surfer. Or Mr. Freeze.

No, it's called a typo.

Rewmac
I mean really...Some people hate Supes coz of his fanboy or coz he is classic and so strong but still...He is the one everybody considers a hero...And his feats gave him the chanvce to stand against a lot of people from Marvel.

Scoobless
Well, with prep ................... evil face

Seriously though.... if Tony had all the info Luthor has on Superman ....... and a couple of weeks to do something with it ....... he could win this

Rewmac
He only needs kryptonite and to make kryptonite projection.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Scoobless
Well, with prep ................... evil face

Seriously though.... if Tony had all the info Luthor has on Superman ....... and a couple of weeks to do something with it ....... he could win this He's smart. But he's no Luthor. stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
No, it's called a typo.

I know. I was just messing with ya. I'm bored at work, I've got to get my jollies somewhere. stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by Rewmac
He only needs kryptonite and to make kryptonite projection.

A K-nite powered suit wouldn't do any good . Supes has been shot by K-nite bullets , Hit by a nuke while dumped within a dessert of K-nite laced sand ect ect.

Supes would just pull stark out of his armour (Inadvertently taking away his 'upgrade' ) and then slaps him silly.

IronKnight101
I'm a huge Iron-Man fan, but even with his Extremis upgrade Superman would kick his ass 10/10 times. If Iron-Man had prep though he would just have to design a Kryptonite powered armor to defeat Superman. Iron-Man could also design his Kryptonite powered armor to emit Kryptonite radiation threoughout the fight so Superman could not get near him.

grey fox
Originally posted by IronKnight101
I'm a huge Iron-Man fan, but even with his Extremis upgrade Superman would kick his ass 10/10 times. If Iron-Man had prep though he would just have to design a Kryptonite powered armor to defeat Superman. Iron-Man could also design his Kryptonite powered armor to emit Kryptonite radiation threoughout the fight so Superman could not get near him.

Notice my post.
A K-nite powered suit wouldn't do any good . Supes has been shot by K-nite bullets , Hit by a nuke while dumped within a dessert of K-nite laced sand ect ect.

Supes would just pull stark out of his armour (Inadvertently taking away his 'upgrade' ) and then slaps him silly.

xmarksthespot
Could give IM some "special stipulations" shifty

First, Superman cannot use his eye beams, speed blitz, or Ice Breath/Super Breath. Second, Superman has one hand tied behind his back by an 1rst-grade-adamantium Coil. Third, Superman cannot give IM a ring out, such as punching or throwing him too far away from the fight to continue, and there is no using the Sun either to throw/hit IM into. Fourth, Superman gives IM 2 free shots to start off the fight, and IM can use whatever he wants for those fights, such as dropping large things on him, hitting him with objects, etc. And finally, IM gets 3 hours of prep time help with Reed while Superman gets a half-hour of prep time help with Bruce.

IronKnight101

That is pretty ridiculous how could Superman survive a Nuke when he is completely surrounded by Kryptonite which brings him down to normal human levels of strength. If IM got a three hour prep time before he fought Superman and Superman gave him two free shots Iron-Man could just use a Repulsor blast that emits Kryptonite radiation.

IronKnight101
Sorry for the double post

Superherovandal
it would take Stark a bit more than three hours to emit krypto radiation. You know how long it to Lex to get Green K for his kryptonian battle suit?

IronKnight101
Originally posted by Superherovandal
it would take Stark a bit more than three hours to emit krypto radiation. You know how long it to Lex to get Green K for his kryptonian battle suit?

Tony Stark is a genius, so I'm sure he would be able to think of something that could counter Superman's abilities, especially with the help of Reed Richards.

Validus
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

First, Superman cannot use his eye beams, speed blitz, or Ice Breath/Super Breath. Second, Superman has one hand tied behind his back by an 1rst-grade-adamantium Coil. Third, Superman cannot give IM a ring out, such as punching or throwing him too far away from the fight to continue, and there is no using the Sun either to throw/hit IM into. Fourth, Superman gives IM 2 free shots to start off the fight, and IM can use whatever he wants for those fights, such as dropping large things on him, hitting him with objects, etc. And finally, IM gets 3 hours of prep time help with Reed while Superman gets a half-hour of prep time help with Bruce.
Crippled Supes Vs Thing. laughing out loud

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Validus
Crippled Supes Vs Thing. laughing out loud laughing out loud I was almost inclined to bump that thread.

How do you think crippled Supes would fare against Extremis Iron Man?

Superherovandal
So is Lex Luthor and im quite inclined to say he's even smarter than Tony. but if he could just emit Green K radiation without Green K would he go through all that trouble to steal all the Green K? the only villain shown capable of that was Braniac 13 enhanced Metallo. or a very high end energy manipulator. and Tony is neither as smart as Brainiac 13 or a very high end enerygy manipulator.

Tron
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
No scans of comic book covers, obnoxious comments about intellect and unverifiable statements (that don't really prove anything) are allowed in this thread. I think it will only be a matter of time b4 we start hearing how God like the extermis virus has made Iron man. Oh well, i wonder how Iron man's biggest fan will fare.

I should close this on the shear fact that you opened this out of spite (and don't say you didn't, your comment alone says it all).

But, I'll leave it open for the time, but if any other mod (particularly Digi) decides to close this, then that's that.

UniOmni
Tony with me writing him?? Stomps Superman, Thor and the rest of the top tiers.....With others though?? He puts up a good fight for someone who's not legitly top tier, but he will lose. Still think he can beat Dr. Light.

grey fox
Originally posted by UniOmni
Tony with me writing him?? Stomps Superman, Thor and the rest of the top tiers.....With others though?? He puts up a good fight for someone who's not legitly top tier, but he will lose. Still think he can beat Dr. Light.

Are you mad uni ?

Light is a bad-ass..... teleportation , energy blasts , hard light holograms. He's not the moron the titans usually fight.

UniOmni
Light is uber, in relation to where he stood before.....But can he really play with the big boys??

grey fox
Light is uber, in relation to where he stood before.....But can he really play with the big boys??

laughing

Tony is NOT a 'Big Boy' he's top of the 'Mid tier' list at best.

The 'Big Boy's are Thanos , Ego , Surfer , Tyrant ,Gl etc etc ....

UniOmni
Big Boys are Surfer, Gl and Superman and Thor and Hulk. Those up their. Thanos and Tyrant and Ego for some showings, are above the big boys. They are in the class of herald+

grey fox
Big Boys are Surfer, Gl and Superman and Thor and Hulk. Those up their. Thanos and Tyrant and Ego for some showings, are above the big boys. They are in the class of herald+

Still ...can you honestly say that IM can beat a lantern ?

UniOmni
Nah....But the way people are touting Artie, you'd think he did.

grey fox
Nah....But the way people are touting Artie, you'd think he did.

True..

DickBlazer
funny stuff. supes destroys him completely.

bigbran

Supes would just pull stark out of his armour (Inadvertently taking away his 'upgrade' ) and then slaps him silly. some weakness, hey.

rotiart
For the Avengers Roster.. Tony is one of the Bigger.. but not the Biggest Boys.. Thor, Sentry, Quasar, Thunderstrike,. Those are the biggest guys. Tony could be a low level top tier, or a top level mid tier. Tony would be along the power level of Warbird (not binary), she hulk, war machine, vision. Low levels would be like.. Cheetah, Captain America, Black Knight.

You take away superman's speed, you still have to deal with his durabilty. If Ironman can beat superman then, Steel coudl too. And i don't see Steel having a chance.

BTW. wasn't ironman supposed to fight sentry supposedly? if ironman ends up beating sentry. i'm going to stop reading iron man comics.

R.O.T. Yahman

I think you have missed the point entirely X .... this thread was meant to bate another , but not the late Armando. I wonder y he is yet to reeply confused ?

Rewmac

First, Superman cannot use his eye beams, speed blitz, or Ice Breath/Super Breath. Second, Superman has one hand tied behind his back by an 1rst-grade-adamantium Coil. Third, Superman cannot give IM a ring out, such as punching or throwing him too far away from the fight to continue, and there is no using the Sun either to throw/hit IM into. Fourth, Superman gives IM 2 free shots to start off the fight, and IM can use whatever he wants for those fights, such as dropping large things on him, hitting him with objects, etc. And finally, IM gets 3 hours of prep time help with Reed while Superman gets a half-hour of prep time help with Bruce. What the heck is wrong with you ? big grin mad confused cool

Photon009
....I liked the Thing vs Crippled Supes fight better. laughing out loud

Skeets
Originally posted by Photon009
....I liked the Thing vs Crippled Supes fight better :P
Seeing as it was you who made it.
Classic though...haermm

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Seeing as it was you who made it.
Classic though...haermm

laughing out loud

I thought it was him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.