Majestic, Superman, Eradicator vs. Darkseid & Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
The fight takes place on Apokalips.

Darkseid can use Omega Beams but not Omega Effect...

Who wins this fight if they are all all out...

Thanos got 2 hours prep...

golem370
With Thanos having prep and no rule of outside help He has Maxam Drax the Destroyer join the fight.

Maxam- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/maxamiw.htm

Rewmac
But it can't. Why? Coz of the thread title...

HisMajestyAC43
do darkseid AND thanos get two hours prep? or just thanos?

if its both then im sure that those two minds can come up with something in apokalips, to at least neutralize superman... and with him out of the battle or kept busy for a while i think that darkseid and thanos can handle majestic and eradicator by themselves on home turf. then if need be team up on supes...

id say the two masterminds could figure something out.

Rewmac
You say this like Superman has never fought Darkseid before...But only Thanos has prep. Superman has fought Darkseid tons of times...He can think of the dirty little tricks.

But still Eradicator and Majestic together is still dangerous...

Juntai
Originally posted by Rewmac
You say this like Superman has never fought Darkseid before...But only Thanos has prep. Superman has fought Darkseid tons of times...He can think of the dirty little tricks.

But still Eradicator and Majestic together is still dangerous... Yeah by Darkseid is like a million and 1 against Supes. lol. And the one will probably be found later to be a clone, but even so, losing to Supes is something everyone does sooner or later.

HisMajestyAC43
ok if only thanos gets prep, he would probably leave taking care of superman up to darkseid, and he would figure something out for eradicator or majestic, but i still give thanos and darkseid the majority on this one. they are too smart to get taken with prep...

Rewmac
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
ok if only thanos gets prep, he would probably leave taking care of superman up to darkseid, and he would figure something out for eradicator or majestic, but i still give thanos and darkseid the majority on this one. they are too smart to get taken with prep... You are saying this like Superman and Majestic are some dumb muscles big grinbig grinbig grin As for Thanos I suppose he could put down Eradicator with prep...But then Majestic could take care of him...I don't know about the Superman fight...Darkseid knows Supes quite well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.