Hogwarts year 7 through the eyes of a telepath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darknessdwarf
hallo eek!

H. S. 6
This will probably get closed.

darknessdwarf

Brit531
cool, different but interesting

darknessdwarf
it was a warm afternoon with a plesant scent of honeysuckle travelling on the breeze, as i remember it me and my sisters had been on the balcony when we heard the news, the news that would change our lives forever. Mum had brought the envelope up to us, she was crying when she handed cathrine the letter, as she read her face changed from a healthy shade of pink to a dreadful cold shade of white. I was frightened when i was handed the letter i was right to be scared for i read the most gut-wrenching news of my life.

Dear miss anterov,
as you know your husband egor anterov went to work for the order approxamately one month ago,
It came to out attention 2 weeks ago that your husbands mission was supposed to be completed in one week.
We sent out a search party and they have come to the final conclusion
your husband has been killed in action.

my condolances,
Albus Dumbledore

p.s. It is no longer safe for them to stay here, you slall be coming to live at the place your girls will now attend hogwartsgoodday

Brit531
I like it. A lot of grammer mistakes and I mean a lot.

d-fly_girl008
Interesting... but I would work on the grammar!

darknessdwarf
im not very good at grammer sorry embarrasment

d-fly_girl008
Hey, that's ok!!

Brit531
yeah, everyone has there flaws in writing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.