mission impossible 3, x3, or superman returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phreak_v2.o
which of these summer movies do u think was the best? i loved superman!

Solo
Mission Impossible 3, by far.

-Tired Hiker-
I haven't seen Mi 3 yet, I'll wait for the DVD. I didn't really like the first 2 anyway. I voted Superman, but if Pirates 2 was up there, I'd voted for that.

sithsaber408
Supes I loved, X3 I really liked, and MI3 I loved.

Edge: Supes.

movie_freak
MI3 then X3 then SR

forumcrew
mi3,sr,several others, x3

Wolfie
I like the X-Men movies. I don't like the MI or Superman movies.

Icicle
I like X3 The Best smile

SnakeEyes
1) Superman Returns

2) Mission Impossible 3

3) X-Men 3

Koenig
Only seen MI3, will get around to seeing X3 on DVD, as for SR no thank you.

DanZeke25
I loved SR, Liked X3, and didn't see MI3 and I probably won't.

T.M
Aint seen Superman yet.. seeing as though it isn't out... messed

MI:3 wipes the floor with X3 though IMO.

sithsaber408
V for Vendetta shoulda been in this poll too, even though it was late March, THAT was the first anticipated blockbuster film to me, which was better than MI3.

LightSaber_Part
I have to say X3. (though I did really like Superman returns and MI3)

AstroFan
Originally posted by sithsaber408
V for Vendetta shoulda been in this poll too, even though it was late March, THAT was the first anticipated blockbuster film to me, which was better than MI3.

Agreed, but it would be behind Superman and Deadmans Chest.

C-Dic
I haven't seen X3, probably won't until DVD, so "M:I 3". A fun little popcorn flick.

masterkit
like MI not tom cruise

superman bleh

as for X3 WOOT WOOT WOOT

SnakeEyes
X3 was definitely the worst out of these films. It let me down.

TheFilmProphet
As a whole it suffered, understandably so with all of the production complications. Although there were a few scenes that made me smile as an X-Men fan.

Superman Returns would have been without major flaw in my eyes had it not been for Bosworth, Supe's costume, and inclusion of a son. Overall, I did enjoy the film and the elements transitioned from the original Superman film.

Myth
SR and X3 were kind of a toss up for me, but I voted X3 simply because I like the series better overall. MI3 was pretty good as well. Pirates 2 would be 4th on my list if it were included. Good poll. Nice and even.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.