Thor vs. Superman with a power cosmic twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broly92
Thor as big G's herald
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-alternatethor-galactusherald.html
vs.
The Kryptonian(Superman as big G's herald) from the F4/Superman crossover
who wins

bigbran
thor, if hes got the hammer too.

batdude123
NO!!! STOP!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THESE SUPERMAN VS. THOR THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
NO!!! STOP!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THESE SUPERMAN VS. THOR THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!! mad
Come on batdude why do you hate me cry

Originally posted by bigbran
thor, if hes got the hammer too.
Can he win without it if no then yes unless it is a curbstop

Mindship
Originally posted by batdude123
laughing

Anyway, according to Reed, when Superman was imbued with the power cosmic, he became "the second most powerful being in existence." Now Reed has been around, so he must know. wink

By process of elimination then, if Galactus is #1, then Cosmic Supes is more powerful than Cosmic Thor.

Broly92
Originally posted by Mindship
laughing

Anyway, according to Reed, when Superman was imbued with the power cosmic, he became "the second most powerful being in existence." Now Reed has been around, so he must know. wink

By process of elimination then, if Galactus is #1, then Cosmic Supes is more powerful than Cosmic Thor.
Come on atleast try debating

Broly92
Bump

Broly92
bumpity

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Broly92
Come on atleast try debating

That's pretty much all we have.

If Galactus is #1, and Superman is #2...then Thor is below.

No real feats for either character to really debate the battle though.

Broly92
Fine but you could just assume Surfer power+Thor vs. Surfer power +Superman

bigbran
wouldnt that be the same as supes vs thor. and not every hearald gets surfers power.

Broly92
I'm aware of that but without it my thread is pointless because you don't know what they can do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.