Emperor Joker Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrichardson45
Who wins with both are at FULL POWER???

I say this is a very tough match.

mrichardson45
Bump

batdude123
Emperor Joker.

mrichardson45
Originally posted by batdude123
Emperor Joker.

Yeah, that's who I am leaning to.

No matter what type of energy blast that the Big G would send to Galactus. He could just turn that enegry into something like a bird or something like that.

Broly92
Big G at full power can do that too

DigiMark007
What the f**k?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What the f**k?

Co-signed.

And Batman wins, by the way.

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
Big G at full power can do that too

Proof? Mr. Mxy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus

And Emperor Joker has I believe 99% of Mr. Mxy's power. He destroyed the entire universe and then rebuilt it to his likings. Yeah, EJ is no joke. Emperor Joker for the win.

Broly92

And Emperor Joker has I believe 99% of Mr. Mxy's power. He destroyed the entire universe and then rebuilt it to his likings. Yeah, EJ is no joke. Emperor Joker for the win.
Did I say he wins I was just saying Full Powr Galactus can morph reality too I know Joker wins

Grimm22

Yeah........

Sounds like Galactus is going to get killed stick out tongue

Darth_Erebus

That is so not true.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

That is so not true.

That so is true. wink

lilnutta12
galactus full power wins defianately
sad

lilnutta12
not

Inhuman
Still amazes me that dc made Mr. Mxy a godlike character when originaly he was a joke character meant to give supes a hard time.

jgiant
Thats stupid, galactus should win, but i guess myx's powers are out of this universe...

mrichardson45
Originally posted by Inhuman
Still amazes me that dc made Mr. Mxy a godlike character when originaly he was a joke character meant to give supes a hard time.

Well, for one thing, his character was still very powerful.
In fact, he could kill superman and the whole JL with the snap of a finger if he really wanted to.

But, in his mind, what fun would that be???

Since he can do whatever he wants, he could just turn anything Big G throws at him into dust.

Then wait for Big G to use so much energy, he willl become too weak to fight any longer.

This is Big G's main problem. He needs to feed off of planets in order to live. Emperor Joker is powerful enough to be able to last the fight as long as he wants, then wait until Big G uses all of his energy up, then kill him or trap him.

I see Big G losing this as time go on.

batdude123
5th dimensional powers. He's able to do anything he wants in our 4th dimensional world and he is only limited to his imagination. He is above anything and everything that we know as our universe. So, in essence he is even above Big G.

Inhuman
Originally posted by mrichardson45
Well, for one thing, his character was still very powerful.
In fact, he could kill superman and the whole JL with the snap of a finger if he really wanted to.

But, in his mind, what fun would that be???

Since he can do whatever he wants, he could just turn anything Big G throws at him into dust.

Then wait for Big G to use so much energy, he willl become too weak to fight any longer.

This is Big G's main problem. He needs to feed off of planets in order to live. Emperor Joker is powerful enough to be able to last the fight as long as he wants, then wait until Big G uses all of his energy up, then kill him or trap him.

I see Big G losing this as time go on.

now that I think about it he would have to be a god for superman not to be able to best him(other than the backwards name thing).So to get the upper hand vs. supes you have to be godlike it seems. smokin'

Inhuman
5th dimensional powers. He's able to do anything he wants in our 4th dimensional world and he is only limited to his imagination. He is above anything and everything that we know as our universe. So, in essence he is even above Big G.

so 6th dimentional powers would stomp Mr. Mxy then? smile

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
so 6th dimentional powers would stomp Mr. Mxy then?

He's from the 5th dimension, that's not even a joke. Their are also 10th dimensional imps as well.

Mider
if anything at full power galactus would stalemate emperor joker or joker would put galactus the same place he put the spectre.

guy222
Emperor Joker

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/555097_actioncomics769p21.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/555098_actioncomics769p22.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/555099_EmperorJokerPage12.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/555100_EmperorJokerPage13.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/555101_EmperorJokerPage16.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/555102_EmperorJokerPage17.jpg

guy222
http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/555141_EmperorJokerPage18.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/555142_EmperorJokerPage31.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/555143_EmperorJokerPage32.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/555144_EmperorJokerPage37.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/555145_EmperorJokerPage38.jpg

Galan007
or just go to the mxy respect thread. stick out tongue

guy222
big grin

Raoul
Originally posted by mrichardson45
Who wins with both are at FULL POWER???

I say this is a very tough match.

Emperor Joker.

occultdestroyer
This is major SPITE.

janus77
surely at "Full Power", Galactus would and could obliterate the omniverse and reform it to his whims?

Galactus is also in possession of the UN no?

I'm thinking stalemate.
everything EJ does, Galactus could undo, if he wanted to, he could probably (very likely) feed off the energies fuelling EJ... making himself more powerful directly at the expense of EJ.

Nestical
Originally posted by janus77
surely at "Full Power", Galactus would and could obliterate the omniverse and reform it to his whims?

I'm thinking stalemate.
everything EJ does, Galactus could undo, if he wanted to, he could probably (very likely) feed off the energies fuelling EJ... making himself more powerful directly at the expense of EJ.

agreed

llagrok
Galactus ended a universe once when far from full power.

What did Joker do beyond recreating a universe?

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
What did Joker do beyond recreating a universe? after warping a universe, joker destroyed that universe with an ACME bomb (lol). built a new one in it's place, with ease. owned the quintessence collectively. replaced/owned spectre, and kept him around in a birdcage as his pet. in fact, the damage joker wreaked throughout all space/time was so extensive, that it took the combined efforts of spectre and mxy 5 hours to fix it.

that being said, anyone who thinks galactus has a chance here, is a frigging fanboy. srsly. srsly

fangirl101
Originally posted by janus77

I'm thinking stalemate.

What the HELL?!! now you are saying galactus can end the omniverse. When does it end.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
after warping a universe, joker destroyed that universe with an ACME bomb (lol). built a new one in it's place, with ease. owned the quintessence collectively. replaced/owned spectre, and kept him around in a birdcage as his pet. in fact, the damage joker wreaked throughout all space/time was so extensive, that it took the combined efforts of spectre and mxy 5 hours to fix it.

that being said, anyone who thinks galactus has a chance here, is a frigging fanboy. srsly. srsly

Galactus has a chance dur

starlock
Emperor Joker For the win

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by fangirl101
What the HELL?!! now you are saying galactus can end the omniverse. When does it end. Considering on-panel it directly says he can, yeah, he can.

Galan007
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Considering on-panel it directly says he can, yeah, he can. his hunger has never once reached that level without outside assistance. thus, saying g can simply end the omniverse whenever he wants, is a tad overboard, and quite misleading. as it's never been established that he can reach those levels on his own (and remember, even when g was enhanced by the celestial, no more than a single universe was destroyed ).

ej's established feats, trump g's.

joesdabest1
EJ was so tight. This is spite.

Knowsbleed33
Stalemate.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Stalemate.

Based upon what? what realty has Big G altered on his own? Has he ever pwned a being like the PS or the Spectre?

Knowsbleed33
Stop trying to make people believe what you believe. This isn't the church of scientology.

llagrok
after warping a universe, joker destroyed that universe with an ACME bomb (lol). built a new one in it's place, with ease. owned the quintessence collectively. replaced/owned spectre, and kept him around in a birdcage as his pet. in fact, the damage joker wreaked throughout all space/time was so extensive, that it took the combined efforts of spectre and mxy 5 hours to fix it.

How strong was the spectre? Owning the Quitessence wouldn't be difficult for someone like Galactus and let's not forget that he ended the universe by closing his damn hand and focusing. Galactus at full power is supposedly equal to Eternity, that's multiversal.

Does Joker have any feats beyond single universe ones?

Galan007
Stalemate. show me a scan of galactus destroying marvel's prime universe, like joker did to dc's. then show galactus recreating a universe like joker did. then show me a scan of galactus owning "someone of spectre's equal". and i'll say it's a stalemate.

until then, joker absolutely owns galactus. imo.

fangirl101
How strong was the spectre? Owning the Quitessence wouldn't be difficult for someone like Galactus and let's not forget that he ended the universe by closing his damn hand and focusing. Galactus at full power is supposedly equal to Eternity, that's multiversal.

Does Joker have any feats beyond single universe ones?

what the HELL? The Phantom Stranger was able to wield the INFINITE power of the Spectre comatose. And it was more than one universe. Read what DS says to the quintessence. He says for the sake of the UNIVERSES.

Galan007
How strong was the spectre? none

Owning the Quitessence wouldn't be difficult for someone like Galactus and let's not forget that he ended the universe by closing his damn hand and focusing. none

Galactus at full power is supposedly equal to Eternity, that's multiversal. based on what? opinions? yeah, opinions aren't feats.

Does Joker have any feats beyond single universe ones? galactus doesn't even have that, under his own power. so it doesn't matter what joker has above universal, really.

fangirl101
Stop trying to make people believe what you believe. This isn't the church of scientology.

No but this is a damned DEBATE forum. No stupid sayings without back up.

batdude123
This is ridiculous.

Galan007
what? that people are arguing for galactus?

fangirl101
This is ridiculous.

Well, the same people argue that Silver Surfer has a chance in hell against Darksied or Superboy Prime. They think Gladiator is as strong as PC superman and that Sentry beats Superman.

batdude123
what? that people are arguing for galactus?

Yes?

llagrok
none

none

based on what? opinions? yeah, opinions aren't feats.

galactus doesn't even have that, under his own power. so it doesn't matter what joker has above universal, really.

Spectre's power level fluctuates, how strong was he during emperor joker?

And do you think that Galactus can't beat the quintesence....?

Galactus at full power means that he has absorbed everything he can absorb, the multiverse naturally. Joker doesn't have this naturally either.... but the stipulations are both at full power.

Still waiting on Universal+ feats for Joker. I'm guessing I'll get another question or you'll try and dodge it.

fangirl101

Galactus at full power means that he has absorbed everything he can absorb, the multiverse naturally. Joker doesn't have this naturally either.... but the stipulations are both at full power.

Still waiting on Universal+ feats for Joker. I'm guessing I'll get another question or you'll try and dodge it.

The Joker had already conquered the prime DC verse which according to trinity houses the power of all the verses. And DS says for the sake of the combined universes, that the quintessence shouldn't try to stop him. How would Galactus beat the phantom Stranger? And at Spectre's weakest, he was still able to pwn Multiversal beings.

batdude123

Lulz. Bring something more to the table than supposition and hearsay. Until then, it's rather asinine for you to criticize anyone for dodging a point.

llagrok
Lulz. Bring something more to the table than supposition and hearsay. Until then, it's rather asinine for you to criticize anyone for dodging a point.

Okay.... How powerful do you think Galactus is at full power?

batdude123
< Mxy

llagrok
< Mxy

But emperor joker is < Mxy as well.

Galactus has destroyed a universe as well. So unless you bring up something MORE impressive, then how are you supposed to convince anyone that emperor joker is more powerful?

Galan007

Still waiting on Universal+ feats for Joker. I'm guessing I'll get another question or you'll try and dodge it. aside from destroying/recreating dc's prime universe joker remade even the conceptual dimensions, like hell. he also mucked up all space/time/universeS.

and i know what galactus enhanced by the celestial could've done with enough time. but the point is, he never got anywhere close to that far. in fact, all galactus ended up destroying at the end of that arc, was a single universe. and that was with the UN, mind you.

joker's on panel feats > galactus' . but it seems that in your eyes, statements > feats.

but i guess i'm just dodging shit, eh? thumb down

batdude123
Recreating a universe and beating the crap out of the Spectre>>>anything Galactus has, and will ever do.

llagrok
aside from destroying/recreating dc's prime universe joker remade even the conceptual dimensions, like hell. he also mucked up all space/time/universeS.

and i know what galactus enhanced by the celestial could've done with enough time. but the point is, he never got anywhere close to the far. in fact, all galactus ended up destroying at the end of that arc, was a single universe. and that was with the UN, mind you.

joker's on panel feats > galactus' . but it seems that in your eyes, statements > feats.

but i guess i'm just dodging shit, eh? thumb down

See? How difficult was that?

Now I'm convinced.

batdude123
See? How difficult was that?

Now I'm convinced.

Lawlz?

haermm

llagrok
Lawlz?

haermm

Oh bitchdude, you'll never understand.

batdude123
Bitchdude? barker

Can't you even make an attempt to rhyme? Like, llagcock...

occultdestroyer
Please, please.
No need for debate.

Emperor Joker obviously wins in an Omniverse-destroying, reality-shattering rapestomp.

Galactus could never do what Myx or EJ has ever done.
Recreating heaven and hell, destroying and restoring the entire DC prime universe, beating the crap out of Paul Dini.

Myx/EJ's feats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Galactus

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Please, please.
No need for debate.

Emperor Joker obviously wins in an Omniverse-destroying, reality-shattering rapestomp.

Galactus could never do what Myx or EJ has ever done.
Recreating heaven and hell, destroying and restoring the entire DC prime universe, beating the crap out of Paul Dini.

Myx/EJ's feats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Galactus

What if Galactus have the Ultimate Nullifer?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Would it matter? batmite can survive complete realtiy nullification, and it is only a small piece of power that is mxy.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.