potc 2 was off the hook!!! read only if u seen it unless u want know what happens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swtazxn253
HEY I JUST WATCHED THE POTC2 AND ITS WAS AWSOME AND I JUST CANT WAIT TILL POTC3 COMES OUT!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN MS.SWAN AND WILL TURNER JR AND JACK.... ITS BUGGIN ME I WANNA KNOW WATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT AND IT SUCKS THAT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR AYEAR TO SEE IT! IT KINDA CAUGHT ME OFF GAURD A BIT WHERE WHEN JACK GIVES HER THE COMPASS (HIS INTENSION TO GET HER TO TAKE HIM TO THE CHEST) and jack tells her that it will guid to her to what she really wants(will turner) to find him and save him and the compass kept pointing to jack...humm fishy huh? and every time it pointed to jack she made the comment that the compass doesnt work.

also that kiss she gave jack i believe it was sumthing more that to trick him to chain him to the boat. i believe there was sum feeling behind it but thats my opinion... wat do u think???? eek! Happy Dance

PeterGriffin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t411344.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t411469.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t411400.html

What the f**k?

JohnnyD's_babe
i've said this before and i'll say it again....Its too much of a cliffhanger! mad its like an unfinished movie! mad And how dare Liz kiss Jack! mad its not right! if i ever get my hands on her i'll...*gets slapped in the face* blink Do it again! *gets slapped again* Thank u, angel
Jack is tottaly my man love hence the username...duh roll eyes (sarcastic)

JohnnyD's_babe
aside from that...my mom believes there is going to be a love story there... sick unfortunatly...anywhoo, i think they really should have concluded some part of the movie. i mean, it was good, but they should have resolved what happened too the heart, or jack, or how barbossa came back. but they just left it hanging. confused why would the makers think they needed to do that in order to draw people to the next movie, i mean, Pirates 1 was already a hit. they didn't need to make pirates 2 a cliffhanger to get more people in for pirates 3...they really fell through there... sad

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by JohnnyD's_babe
Jack is tottaly my man love hence the username...duh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Uhh...not sure a 43 year old is into 13 year olds confused

aside from that...my mom believes there is going to be a love story there... sick unfortunatly...anywhoo, i think they really should have concluded some part of the movie. i mean, it was good, but they should have resolved what happened too the heart, or jack, or how barbossa came back. but they just left it hanging. confused why would the makers think they needed to do that in order to draw people to the next movie, i mean, Pirates 1 was already a hit. they didn't need to make pirates 2 a cliffhanger to get more people in for pirates 3...they really fell through there... sad

Because its a 2 part story, they resolved the heart btw..that dude got it, whatever he does with it will be in #3. Jack was obviously left questionable because that would ruin the suspense and mystery for the next one, and Barbossa's entrance was the equivalent of Darth Vader's "I am your father" line, any longer and the movie would have been 3+ hours which sounds good in text but when you're sitting on your ass for 3+ hours watching an already drawn out film, you tend to get slightly pissed.

JohnnyD's_babe
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Uhh...not sure a 43 year old is into 13 year olds confused

Because its a 2 part story, they resolved the heart btw..that dude got it, whatever he does with it will be in #3. Jack was obviously left questionable because that would ruin the suspense and mystery for the next one, and Barbossa's entrance was the equivalent of Darth Vader's "I am your father" line, any longer and the movie would have been 3+ hours which sounds good in text but when you're sitting on your ass for 3+ hours watching an already drawn out film, you tend to get slightly pissed.

first of all, yes i know he's 43 and im 13 and i am merely and obssessed fan to him but that's not stopping me! secondly, i no what happed to the heart but i mean i wonder what that guy will do with it...

evilm0nki3
yeah...its two parts...i liked that she likes him...good story lol

swtazxn253
i see both ur guys points. i agree that this will be kinda like a star war sequal and if it doesn't id be very supriseed! there so much story lines u could think of u know.

quote: (post)
aside from that...my mom believes there is going to be a love story there... unfortunatly...anywhoo, i think they really should have concluded some part of the movie. i mean, it was good, but they should have resolved what happened too the heart, or jack, or how barbossa came back. but they just left it hanging. why would the makers think they needed to do that in order to draw people to the next movie, i mean, Pirates 1 was already a hit. they didn't need to make pirates 2 a cliffhanger to get more people in for pirates 3...they really fell through there...

the end was coo with me it does get u hangin abit but its already i believe part of the it is part 3rd just to assure u that it isnt the end. rolling on floor laughing

.:Space Opera:.
um you wanna read what you just said and translate it for us erm

jessigem
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

im sorry if this is mean but i was about to ask you why you went to see it with your mom and then i looked at your bday and you're 13. so now i get it. i know it kinda doesn't make sense since im only 15 but then i remembered that i was only in 7th grade and im trying to imagine a 7th grader who's obsessed with johnny...it's kinda hard big grin

jessigem
and sorry again if you're offended... confused
big grin at least you found a place to write down your obsession

JohnnyD's_babe
Originally posted by jessigem
and sorry again if you're offended... confused
big grin at least you found a place to write down your obsession

don't sweat it! im not THAT sensitive! big grin and im actually kinda happy it's hard to imagine me...it makes me feel unique!! and further more i didn't see it with my mom, i just told her about the movie and that's what she said yes

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
OMG I saw the movie and I thought it was Great!!!! Johnny Depp was great and so was Orlando bloom!! I loved it!!! Davy Jones was a tad creepy but cool, the movie is great as the first one!!! Whee!!!

jessigem
davy jones talked funny...not his scottish/dutch accent but that nasally kind of way he spoke since he didn't have a full nose, all he had was a tentacle thing on the side of his face. sick

JohnnyD's_babe
Originally posted by jessigem
davy jones talked funny...not his scottish/dutch accent but that nasally kind of way he spoke since he didn't have a full nose, all he had was a tentacle thing on the side of his face. sick

laughing yea! tell me about it! it took me a while to figure out those tentacles were coming from where his nose was supposed to be sick
for a little while it looked kinda like a mustache to me... sweatdrop

jessigem
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.