The Kryptonian VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
The Krypitonian
http://starlockforfreedom.bravepages.com/sh.jpg
(this is from when during a Superman & FF crossover. Galactus took big S and made him one of his heralds)

vs

The Universal Killer
http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/starlin.jpg[/

General Kon-El
Kryptonian!!!! but barely...but still KRYPTONIAN!!!

Broly92
Close fight but I say Thanos more experince with the power cosmic

HisMajestyAC43
thanos has dealt with heralds before, hell he has "dealt" with galactus before. thanos takes this 7/10.

Mider
dont know how he has dealt with galactus hope that was depowered galactus

Broly92
Originally posted by Mider
dont know how he has dealt with galactus hope that was depowered galactus
He didn't he became his herald

Skeets
Supes with the Power cosmic would stomp Thanos almost everytime.

complexbrother
^^^ I tend to agree

galan7777777
if thanos has the IG, or THOU.......then hands down he would win, but if he was in his normal form, id say he'd still win do 2 more battle experience......a good fight though

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Supes with the Power cosmic would stomp Thanos almost everytime.
I would agree.

MattDay
ah i dont care anymore

Validus
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
thanos has dealt with heralds before, hell he has "dealt" with galactus before. thanos takes this 7/10.
When was this? Even Jim Starlin had enough sense to write Galactus one shotting Thanos in his own book.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Validus
When was this? Even Jim Starlin had enough sense to write Galactus one shotting Thanos in his own book. the only times he has beaten galactus was with the IG and the THOU, but not on his own

Thanos_1971
Thanos cant' beat Big G on his own.He defenitly needs the IG.

Whittdawg92
who's kyrptonian?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
who's kyrptonian? its from a crossover where galactus made superman his herald, and endowed him with the power cosmic

Whittdawg92
awesome...

galan7777777
awesome... yeah from what i understand he was nearly unriveled in power

the Darkone
Thanos eats Galactus healders for lunch please, current Thanos is to powerrful and too damn smart. Thanos has two upgrades his resurrection before infinity gaunlet and the celestail quest story arc. Thanos 10/10

batdude123
No, not really. Reed said Kryptonian was the SECOND most powerful being in the universe next to Big G himself. Kryptonian ftw.

Jesse7
If reed said it...then Krypo ftw 10/10 over thanos.

Priest
Originally posted by batdude123
No, not really. Reed said Kryptonian was the SECOND most powerful being in the universe next to Big G himself. Kryptonian ftw.
reed may have said that, but its still bullshit.

the Darkone
Thanos will eat Kryptonian alive, Thanos rock the whole universe with a energy blast, hell even the higher beings took notice like Eternity, Death, LT etc. Thanos overall is to versatile for kryptonian, to damn versatile.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Validus
I would agree.

I would agree to agree.

Broly92
I actually think this would be an intresting fight

Whittdawg92
kryptonian would own than.

Broly92
kryptonian would own than. That is almost true

complexbrother
bump

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by galan7777777
if thanos has the IG, or THOU.......then hands down he would win, but if he was in his normal form, id say he'd still win do 2 more battle experience......a good fight though
WTF... Cosmic Cube... No - Reality gem would be enough for the Kryptonian.

bigbran
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos will eat Kryptonian alive, Thanos rock the whole universe with a energy blast, hell even the higher beings took notice like Eternity, Death, LT etc. Thanos overall is to versatile for kryptonian, to damn versatile. Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I would agree to agree.

Soleran
I thought the Kryptonian was a cool idea.................................

Thanos wins the majority, still.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I would agree to agree. Agreed. Supes can give Thanos a decent fight as is, amp him up with cosmic energy and he'd be rediculous.

Soleran
So the Kyrptonian would be kinda like uh, Sentry or would he, would he? Do we have any showings to prove that, sadly nosad

Thanos beats him down.

Jesse7
Imagine post crisis supes....with infinite power and no weaknesses, added with the power cosmic, yeah I say Krypto 10/10 as long as thanos has no prep.

Soleran
Originally posted by Jesse7
Imagine post crisis supes....with infinite power and no weaknesses, added with the power cosmic, yeah I say Krypto 10/10 as long as thanos has no prep.

No need to imagine it, my point is if thats to be taken then Spiderman saying Sentry fought and scared the big G man way to be right and true (in regards to your Reed comment)............................................so Sentry would rock nearly everyone.

Juntai
Originally posted by Soleran
No need to imagine it, my point is if thats to be taken then Spiderman saying Sentry fought and scared the big G man way to be right and true (in regards to your Reed comment)............................................so Sentry would rock nearly everyone. What Spiderman said was without context.
One can say Superman defeated DC's analog of Celestials..
Without context, it sounds a lot different than what actually transpired.
Sentry may very well have run off Galactus... The HOW is the question.

Jesse7
Yeah except we know post crisis supes power gauge and set, now add the power cosmic (more so then any other herald has ever been give before) and you can just imagine how powerful he would be, he would no weakness to krypto or red sun light or lack of yellow sun.

Why? Because norrin rad a normal being with no powers once given the power cosmic (less then krypto) became what he is today, now imagine supes already powerful as he is with feat to back it, with a portion of the power cosmic (more then any other herald).

Soleran
Why? Because norrin rad a normal being with no powers once given the power cosmic (less then krypto) became what he is today, now imagine supes already powerful as he is with feat to back it, with a portion of the power cosmic (more then any other herald).

Sorry no feats to show then I just cannot imagine itsad Thanos schmokes the Kryptonian.

Terrax had powers before the PC was given to him and it didn't make him better then SS at all. So just getting the PC doesn't mean jack in regards to where and how it will affect/work for you.

Besides Thanos doesn't just beat heralds, he wrecks them and their friends......................laughing! Kryptonian is no different.

Jesse7
Except Krypto got a bigger portion of Cosmic then any other herald, that and Galactus stated him as his most powerful herald.

Soleran
Except Krypto got a bigger portion of Cosmic then any other herald, that and Galactus stated him as his most powerful herald.

So what, no feats its all talk and Thanos beats him down.

Jesse7
I will give you this one feat.....he is very shiny.

Soleran
Fair enough, and I like Gold Better then Silver especially with an S on their Chest, perhaps Kryptonian does win.

My opinion has been swayed!

Jesse7
Hoo Rah!

Juntai
Originally posted by Soleran
Fair enough, and I like Gold Better then Silver especially with an S on their Chest, perhaps Kryptonian does win.

My opinion has been swayed! lmao.

Priest
Thanos wins

Horrificus
In the Infinity Gauntlet story, while trying to gather the gems, Thanos was able to withstand dimensional barriers that broke hime down, stretched him, crushed him, blasted him, tore him apart, etc.
Durability to the nth power.
It don't think the Kryptonian will be able to beat him. He is too durable, smart, experienced and powerful.

MattDay
fair enough, i say he beats thanos

Avalonofthewind
Turn Akuma into a herald and he'd beat the hell out of Thanos too. smile

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Turn Akuma into a herald and he'd beat the hell out of Thanos too. smile

LOL....Akuma Happy Dance

thanospimphand
i think current thanos owns remember he fought odin before death bestowed him his new body which was vastly more durable powerful and had none of the tech which thanos had used to inhance himself and also thanos is now cursed with being immortal and argueably had another power increase during the upgrade

UniOmni
What feats did the Kryptonian have??

Just cuz he's superman with a glaze, doesn't make him Surfer+.

I want feats people!! Feats!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.