Superman vs Adamantium- which is more durable?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
Well?

MadMel
superman survived a blast=a million nukes..he was dazed, but completely unhurt..
can adamantium do that?

Juntai
Superman wins.

UniOmni
Adamantium imo. Primary at least.

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
Adamantium imo. Primary at least. You ever seen this Uni?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=384145&highlight=Superman+feats+forumid%3A95

Give it read over, I'm sure you'll appreciate it.

lilnutta12
www.marvunapp.com/appendix/amcptmvl.htm

Broly92
Adamantium

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman wins.

Cosigned.

Sea King
how is it being tested heat,force how?

cause iv seen superman get broke. (you konw when he died. smile)

iv only seen adamantium mealted.

iv never seen superman mealted.

and i have not seen adamantium be broken

its a tie big grin

Khellendros
Adamantium wins.

Grimm22
Adamantium is man made.

Its not unbreakable, it can be beaten by a lot of things

Avalonofthewind
Superman has been shown to be tougher than adamantium cutting lasers. They didn't even phase him.

MattDay
that is true

Broly92
Adiantium is more durable while Superman has an aura that protectes him from blasts does not make him more durable

MattDay
ah yea it does, he hasn't been broken either, he has been killed but no bones were broken, he just died from exhaustion wiht doomsday, but saying that he was weakened otherwise doomsday would of died, but that was the conclusion... oh and he's taken more damage than adamantium as well, but your fan boyism wont listen might as well bang your head against a wall wallbash

Sea King
Originally posted by MattDay
ah yea it does, he hasn't been broken either, he has been killed but no bones were broken, he just died from exhaustion wiht doomsday, but saying that he was weakened otherwise doomsday would of died, but that was the conclusion... oh and he's taken more damage than adamantium as well, but your fan boyism wont listen might as well bang your head against a wall wallbash

quick question did you just say superman died from exhaustion??

MattDay
well he didnt die until he was told that doomsday was dead then he just stopped breathing... now of course he took a battering but he also threw a lot back taking into account he fought doomsday for 50 miles straight, he was pretty knackered and just gave up after doomsday was dead.

Sea King
well he didnt die until he was told that doomsday was dead then he just stopped breathing... now of course he took a battering but he also threw a lot back taking into account he fought doomsday for 50 miles straight, he was pretty knackered and just gave up after doomsday was dead.

i have the comicbook its my favorite comicbook

Broly92
Originally posted by Sea King
i have the comicbook its my favorite comicbook
I do as well but he didn't really answer the question did he?

Sea King
Originally posted by Broly92
I do as well but he didn't really answer the question did he?

no he dident

Sea King
and for that matter people who are saying superman won cause he lived longer in the end.

you sound like your really reaching for something because im holding the comic is in my hands right now and it clearly shows superman only lived for about 3 seconds after dooms day died it was him saying and i quote.

"doomsday...is he... is he..."

then geuss what he was dead so sure he lived longer but only by seconds.

Rewmac
Superman got that. If we are according to comics. I mean adamatium got blended and if my memory isn't cheating me even broken. Superman had showed more durable than just a man made metal...

batdude123
Superman.

Broly92
Originally posted by Rewmac
Superman got that. If we are according to comics. I mean adamatium got blended and if my memory isn't cheating me even broken. Superman on the other hand showed himself more durable than just a man made metal...
What? it is hard to understand what you mean

Rewmac
What? it is hard to understand what you mean I said it clearly though...

Broly92
Originally posted by Rewmac
I said it clearly though...
What the f**k? blink

bigbran
would this adamantium be the same with as supes?

Silent Master
Do you think Superman is strong enough to damage himself?

bigbran
not a solid hunk of adamantium, the same size as himself

Silent Master
http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/thread.jspa?threadID=56796318&start=0&tstart=0

Originally posted by kurtbusiek
You've gone way farther into it than I care to.

I don't think Superman could break adamantium, no.

kdb

Grimm22
Supes throws it into the sun then waits ten hours then goes and freezes it and repeats.

eventually it will wear down and will be breakable big grin

UniOmni
I have an idea of what Superman is capable of....Its just that i see what adamantium allows Wolverine to do. And some of it is mindboggling.

And for the record, i don't actually see Superman as hella durable. I see Supermans energy field to be hella durable. But the magical blasts feats do add to his own, (imo) true durability.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Grimm22
Adamantium is man made.

Its not unbreakable, it can be beaten by a lot of things

Broly92
Name them if there are so many

Broly92
No answer huh?

xmarksthespot
huh Oh. The sun.

UniOmni
He's withstood the sun, iirc.

xmarksthespot
He was held together by telekinesis.

Skeets
I don't remember anything short of the Odin force actually destroying Adamantium.

xmarksthespot
Snapped like a twig in Magik's limbo.

Skeets
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Snapped like a twig in Magik's limbo.
Would that happen to Supes....shifty if he's not resisting ofcourse.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Skeets
Would that happen to Supes....shifty if he's not resisting ofcourse. I don't know mi amour... I just don't know...

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Accel
Well?

This is the closest we may get to an answer.
Superman>>Adamantium

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/3268/adamantiumcutta4wd.jpg

Mider
supes has servived a black hole hasnt he, and planet destroying blasts?

Silent Master
Is this the point where I track down the quote from the writer that states Franklin like all little kids exaggerates?

Silent Master

Dalak
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman>>Adamantium

Too bad Crossovers aren't considered Canon.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Dalak
Too bad Crossovers aren't considered Canon.

No Non-canon Sources

A canon source is one that is regarded as being 'in continuity'. In the example of Star Trek; instances from the series and movies can be used, but books are definitely out. Comic book crossovers are usually unusable as they ignore common sense most of the time (DC vs. Marvel is certainly unusable in some cases in our debates!).

Depends... forums rules say nothing about them being banned if you read carefully. It leaves things open to interpretation.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Silent Master

Dan flip flopped the issue on that statement.

Silent Master
How did he flip flop?

Avalonofthewind
How did he flip flop?

First he says that Reeds is capable of inventing the device.

Then he says Franklin may be exaggerating.

Silent Master
For that to be a flip flop he would have had to say that the beam that hit Superman could cut through adamantium, you'll notice he never said that.

Avalonofthewind
For that to be a flip flop he would have had to say that the beam that hit Superman could cut through adamantium, you'll notice he never said that.

He didn't say that it couldn't and he also gave reeds props that he could invent the device.

Dan went the safest route and chose his words very carefully.

Broly92
He didn't say that it couldn't and he also gave reeds props that he could invent the device.

Dan went the safest route and chose his words very carefully.
Nice job being a fanboy Ava

Silent Master
And nowhere in his carefully picked words did he say that Reed ever built such a laser or that Superman was hit by one, what he did say was that Franklin was prone to hyperbole, that gives us every reason to doubt Franklin's statement and zero reason to accept it as truth.

Plus that comic isn't canon.

Avalonofthewind
Nice job being a fanboy Ava

Had someone intelligent said something, then maybe it would have mattered.

Avalonofthewind
And nowhere in his carefully picked words did he say that Reed ever built such a laser or that Superman was hit by one, what he did say was that Franklin was prone to hyperbole, that gives us every reason to doubt Franklin's statement and zero reason to accept it as truth.

Right. Read it again... basically it's "he's capable or building one, but his son is also capable of exaggerating." Flip flop answer.

Plus that comic isn't canon.

Never said that it was.

Superman>>Adamantium

I have other reasons in believing he is, but thought I'd share the scan anyway.

Broly92
Thanks. wink
Got to give credit were credit is due smartass

Dalak
I'd say that DD's Bone Shards cutting him indicates he is a far cry short of True/Primary adamantium

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Dalak
I'd say that DD's Bone Shards cutting him indicates he is a far cry short of True/Primary adamantium

I'd say a effortlessly surviving in a double black hole and repairing time/space with his body make adamantium a far cry from Supes.

Broly92
I'd say a effortlessly surviving in a double black hole and repairing time/space with his body make adamantium a far cry from Supes.
How?

UniOmni
Avy, the survival of the double blackhole......Was it when after he met with that monsterish whale..?? And then it explicitly showed him accelerating?

Silent Master
Right. Read it again... basically it's "he's capable or building one, but his son is also capable of exaggerating." Flip flop answer.

Actually it's more like, 'Reed is capable of building one, but please remember that Franlkin is a little kid and prone to hyperbole.'

Just pointing it out

Silent Master
What is a double black hole?

Avalonofthewind
Actually it's more like, 'Reed is capable of building one, but please remember that Franlkin is a little kid and prone to hyperbole.'

Just pointing it out

Which is still a flip flop answer from Mr. J.

Broly92
We all beleive you fanbo.. oh! I mean Avalonofthewind

R.O.T. Yahman
I'm of the opinion that Superman, is regularly underestimated in this forum, but it took Thor's most powerful lightning strike to damage an Ultron 2nd grade Adamantium robot. I can't see Superman shrugging off Thor's most powerful magical lightning bolt, especially with reference to the most recent captain Marvel vs supes fight. .

bigbran
but a solid hunk of adamantium? this isnt no adam plated or wolves claws, this is supes size, not hollow.

xmarksthespot
We all beleive you fanbo.. oh! I mean Avalonofthewind What the f**k?

R.O.T. Yahman
We all beleive you fanbo.. oh! I mean Avalonofthewind

Whooooh!!!!!!!! such wit is so unexpected from someone with a DBZ character / big number in there user name. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly92
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Whooooh!!!!!!!! such wit is so unexpected from someone with a DBZ character / big number in there user name. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Wasn't meant to be wit just meant to point out Superman is NOT more duarble that adamantium and anyone who thinks diffrent is a Supes fanboy or does not know about adamantium

but yeah the joke sucked embarrasment

R.O.T. Yahman
Wasn't meant to be wit just meant to point out Superman is NOT more duarble that adamantium and anyone who thinks diffrent is a Supes fanboy or does not know about adamantium

Fare Played Mate !

Broly92
Fare Played Mate !
Sorry are you saying I played unfair or played fair I'm sorry if this insults you I'm just not sure

R.O.T. Yahman
Sorry are you saying I played unfair or played fair I'm sorry if this insults you I'm just not sure

No in recognition of you're humility, i meant fair played !

Broly92
No in recognition of you're humility, i meant fair played !
Okay then thanks and you as well

Up In Flames
magneto is able to manipulate adamantium, which challenges its indestructibility...

i guess superman wins again... sad sad

Broly92
So Superman can be stabed by a kryptonite knive I guess Admantium wins

Avalonofthewind

It sure did. laughing

I sure do know about both, I'm usually the one providing the comic scans.

bigbran
whats the thickest piece of adamantium, ever broken, it waasnt that big, so theres really no proof of it being crushed.

ZephroCarnelian
If Superman is exhausted: He can be hurt.

If he is in the presence of Kryptonite: He can be hurt.

If he is under the influence of a Red Sun: He can be hurt.

If he is being attacked by magic: He can be hurt.

--------------

It has been categorically stated countless times in the comics that these are the times Superman can be hurt.

If none of the above circumstances are present, it's fair to say that he's as tough as adamantium.

smile

MattDay
well he's being referred to as invulnerable when not under red sun or any type of krytonite, aslong as he has a supply of our solar energy he is invulnerable.

Silent Master
For someone that is invulnerable he sure seemed to bleed when WW cut his throat, and didn't Zod break his jaw

MattDay
fighting zod under a red sun, superman had been previously caught with kryptonite against wonder woman... nice try though, kudos to ya, but when he doesn't have these things affecting him he is known to be invulnerable, also WW is predominantly a magic weilder as well lamo

Rols
Brute Force Adamantium is by far more invulnerable than Supes.

Energy Assault Supes is by far more invulnerable than Adamantium.

just my 2 cents.

MattDay
put it this way, superman => adamantium

with kryptonite or red sun or magic

superman < adamantium

Rols
Nah, pure Adamantium is supposedly unbreakable, no amount of physical force could brake it while Supes has been injured by physical forces present weakness unaccounted, however adamantium is not resistent to heat at certain boiling points.

Silent Master
Here is a question for the people that think Superman > adamantium.

Do you also think Superman > Cap's shield

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

--------------

It has been categorically stated countless times in the comics that these are the times Superman can be hurt.

If none of the above circumstances are present, it's fair to say that he's as tough as adamantium.

smile

Unless he is being written by Geoff Johns or MArk Waid.

UniOmni
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

--------------

smile

Which of the circumstances above were present, when DD killed him in DOS, or broke his arm in H/P?? Or when Darkseid broke his wrist by simply by grabbing him hard?

mighty adam
Adiantium is more durable while Superman has an aura that protectes him from blasts does not make him more durable well said well said.

mighty adam
i was reading on one site it said zod once broke supes jaw.

King KAM
Which of the circumstances above were present, when DD killed him in DOS, or broke his arm in H/P?? Or when Darkseid broke his wrist by simply by grabbing him hard? i was thinking the same thing

Grimm22
Can adamantium take the heat of the sun? Doubtful

Supes chucks it into the sun and comes back 10 minutes later and uses his ice breath and shatters it stick out tongue

Sixth_Winged
How would it hurt him if it actually fuels him instead. IIRC, he was only affected by the gravity the yellow sun possesses whenever he dips.

illadelph12
Are we comparing Supes to a bar of adamantium or a large block of adamantium? And also, Supes has a forcefield, so comparing how energy attacks effect him compared to adamantium is kind of futile.

*edit*

And what grade of adamantium?

rotiart
I throw a solid bar of Adamatium at Superman, but first coat it with Green Kryptonite dust.

MattDay
well lets not look at it with retarded situations, say you got in one corner superman and in the other a life size adamantium superman, same dimensions as superman, like a copy of him as this metal.

THe same amount of damage is thrown at them, which comes worse off... well it depends, because sometimes they out do the other in durablility airgo the aloofness of comics, making discussion a F****** never ending discussion no matter how ridiculous it may sound.

ZephroCarnelian
Which of the circumstances above were present, when DD killed him in DOS, or broke his arm in H/P?? Or when Darkseid broke his wrist by simply by grabbing him hard?

He was exhausted.

Or haven't you read the comics? confused

My aforementioned stipulations about Superman's invulnerability have been stated countless times by Superman himself and by others, throughout decades and decades of Superman comics.

If Superman is exhausted, ala his fight against Doomsday, then he can be wounded as his energy stores are so low, that using his powers drains energy from his invulnerability aura.

And if someone with magically derived strength, such as Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel punches him, his invulnerability is diminished somewhat as the energy that powers them interferes with his aura. His invulnerability isn't 100% gone against magical punches, otherwise if Cap/Thor/Diana etc punches him, his head would explode rather than just bleed.

The only instance I can think of where he has been made to bleed without Magic/Knite/RedSol/Exhaustion is by Equus, who managed to scratch his cheek with his claws. But that goes against statements made by countless characters and feats from countless Superman comics, so I wouldn't consider it canon anymore than Spidey beating Firelord.

However, it has been stated countless times that Superman is not just incredibly tough, he is Invulnerable to everything apart from certain stipulations.

Throw a nuke in his face, no sod that - a thousand nukes, nay - a million nukes.

He will survive uninjured.

But attack him with a magical knife and you will make him bleed.

xmarksthespot
Adamantium is also vulnerable to magic. shifty

Private Pion
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Bigfatogre/blastaar7os.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic)

UniOmni
Or Darkseid breaking/injuring his wrist early post crisis?
OR Hp DD breaking his arm, while amped by a motherbox?
Or Cap Marvel causing him to bleed in S/B, before any visible charge was added to his fists??

Or Mongul?? OR Zod breaking his jaw??
Or him being hurt by the eye beams of Imperiex Probes??
C'mon!! You can say it all you want, but often since 86, the guys been hurt by plain old force.

Juntai
Or Darkseid breaking/injuring his wrist early post crisis?
OR Hp DD breaking his arm, while amped by a motherbox?
Or Cap Marvel causing him to bleed in S/B, before any visible charge was added to his fists??

Or Mongul?? OR Zod breaking his jaw??
Or him being hurt by the eye beams of Imperiex Probes??
C'mon!! You can say it all you want, but often since 86, the guys been hurt by plain old force.

Lets cut the crap and get down to it.
Do you feel that Wolverine could kill Superman?

Tassadar
He's withstood the sun, iirc.

So has Wolverine.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tassadar
So has Wolverine. Yeah? He's been unaided inside of a sun?

xmarksthespot
Yeah? He's been unaided inside of a sun? No, he was held together by the Phoenix.

Juntai
No, he was held together by the Phoenix. lol.

Tassadar
No, he was held together by the Phoenix.

Anyone have scans of that btw, I know it happened but I have never actually read it.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tassadar
Anyone have scans of that btw, I know it happened but I have never actually read it. lmao!

illadelph12
Um...

Considering that Supes is powered by the sun, is wrapped in a forcefield provided and furnished by sunlight, and becomes stronger and more durable as he comes in closer proximity to the sun, I really don't see how the fact that he can survive in the heart of his power source somehow diminishes the durability of adamantium simply because it can't. Last time I checked adamantium didn't derive it's durability from the sun.

More and more I'm seeing this as a pointless debate.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by illadelph12
Um...

Considering that Supes is powered by the sun, is wrapped in a forcefield provided and furnished by sunlight, and becomes stronger and more durable as he comes in closer proximity to the sun, I really don't see how the fact that he can survive in the heart of his power source somehow diminishes the durability of adamantium simply because it can't. Last time I checked adamantium didn't derive it's durability from the sun.

More and more I'm seeing this as a pointless debate.

Agreed mate. yes

UniOmni
Lets cut the crap and get down to it.
Do you feel that Wolverine could kill Superman?

Jun, by now you should know that i'm anything but delusional.

Wolverine as is can't beat Superman. In a logical comic universe, he'd try to no avail to even pierce him. Thats all.

In the DCU, he'd try and find his adamantium shattered on contact with the Flagships chest.

In the MU, he'd try and get scratches at best.

Both of the latter two are nonsensical.

Superman isn't more durable than Ada, and the whole survives/destroyed by the sun thing is kinda null, as Delph pointed out, that one is able to draw power from the sun, while the other can't.

Change that sun to red, and see how it changes.

Superman has been hurt by those who aren't magic and not knite. Just more powerful. I don't think DS or DD could simply bend or break adamantium the way that they do/should superman.

wolverex84
no way superman is more harder or more durable than (primary) adamantium, this two works in two different ways, superman has an inpenetrable force field, hence able to absord force/ blocking and redirecting it back to the material that weilds it, in other words, thats why bullets that hit superman flattens. adamantium works in a different way, its just simply the hardest man-made substance in the universe, adamantium ignores anything that is not adamantium, its mohhs hardness would probabaly be about 100- 1000 times the amout of force needed to compress thick diamond. as a matter of fact, adamantium cannot penetrate adamantium, example was when viper shot wolverine in the head with adamantium bullets, i seriously doubt that superman can take that without sustaining any damage, cuz, adamantium will be too hard for any energy forcefield, it will ignore the fields barrier cuz its too hard. adamantium works on hardness with the application of force, superman's invernerability works by energy force fields, hence, force that block/stops force. they are pretty close, but adamantium is alittle more durable than superman.

Juntai

Wolverine as is can't beat Superman. In a logical comic universe, he'd try to no avail to even pierce him. Thats all.

In the DCU, he'd try and find his adamantium shattered on contact with the Flagships chest.

Superman isn't more durable than Ada, and the whole survives/destroyed by the sun thing is kinda null, as Delph pointed out, that one is able to draw power from the sun, while the other can't.

Superman has been hurt by those who aren't magic and not knite. Just more powerful. I don't think DS or DD could simply bend or break adamantium the way that they do/should superman. But Superman has been inside of red suns too!

Grimm22
Adamantium is also vulnerable to magic. shifty

ERG!! mad

Then that means that bullcrap that Wolverine can KO Ghost Rider is fake!

Grimm22

Superman has been hurt by those who aren't magic and not knite. Just more powerful. I don't think DS or DD could simply bend or break adamantium the way that they do/should superman.

Superman can beat Wolverine while sitting at home on a recliner while reading the paper and drinking a cup of coffee cool

Wolverine2006
Adamantium definitely

joesha28
Superman>>Adamantium

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/3268/adamantiumcutta4wd.jpg

Yes x-over. There is a x-over that has Silver Surfer beating Orion like he's one of the pussey cat dolls (Darkseid/Galactus:The Hunger). We know what Orion cld do to Superman. A SS vs Thor cld properbly end in a tie. So my advise: Don't take that too seriously.

Wolverine2006
Wait those blasts can cut through adamantium, but Sue can shield everyone from them with her invisible force field? Wolverine can cut through her force fields.

jinzin
NON CANNON EXAMPLES ARE NOT USEABLE...

but in this instance.. superman>>>admantium IMO

joesha28
Does not make sense does it?

MattDay
well in a sense its like real life, like in boxing some people lose to others but it goes in a circle because some of the people can beat others that the best or others that can beat them, lose horribly, comics mirrors this with the likes of superman, thor, silver surfer yata yata, oh and orion has has his ass almost handed to him before their fight was cut short with interuptions, so superman can take orion... big deal orion isn't too powerful until he has momentum, but so does most heroes or villains at their level so whats the big deal eh?

forumers are jokes hidden on the internet, now THAT is fact!

Accel
Orion held his own against a sun-dipped Superman.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Wolverine can cut through her force fields. No he can't. And if he did that's retarded.

MattDay
yea i agree accel, but when you look at it closely orion had trouble containing the fight so he had an outcome in his favour... i would show you if I had the friggin' comic lol my mate has lots of superman comics though... hmmm.

Accel
yea i agree accel, but when you look at it closely orion had trouble containing the fight so he had an outcome in his favour... i would show you if I had the friggin' comic lol my mate has lots of superman comics though... hmmm.
Still, the fact hat he held his own against a powered up Superman shows he is very powerful himself.

King KAM
hasnt orion bested Dark Seid before?

Juntai
Originally posted by King KAM
hasnt orion bested Dark Seid before? Only a clone, and Darkseid was fine afterwards, Orion was fux0red.

King KAM
Only a clone, and Darkseid was fine afterwards, Orion was fux0red. what about mr.miracle. he rocks

Juntai
what about mr.miracle. he rocks Nope. He's tried and failed a few times though.

King KAM
Nope. He's tried and failed a few times though. you know what the Anti Life Equation is right?

Juntai
you know what the Anti Life Equation is right? Of course I do, and I also own Seven Soldiers where Darksied tries to use it on the new Mister Miracle. He also tries Omega Beaming him.

But Mr Miracle escapes!

That's what he does!

UniOmni
I thought the fight in the Simson Orion series was legit?? The one where he beat his dad, after destroying a third of Apokolips?? IE, a third of a galaxy?? Which is more output than we ever saw from Superman...Since thousands, if not millions of solar systems exist in a single galaxy?

I thought that fight was legit Jun?

Juntai
I thought the fight in the Simson Orion series was legit?? The one where he beat his dad, after destroying a third of Apokolips?? IE, a third of a galaxy?? Which is more output than we ever saw from Superman...Since thousands, if not millions of solar systems exist in a single galaxy?

I thought that fight was legit Jun? Maybe, but I don't think so, but all that avatar stuff happened around the Orion/JKFW/NewGods-V. 3, era. I believe a few issues after they rumbled, he indentified himself as an avatar.

The only one I could think of as actually immistakably being the real Darkseid, is the battle inside of The Source.

King KAM
oh shit, i just re-read Mr.Miracle....and i finally realize who he is.

Skeets
who...ermm

King KAM
Originally posted by Skeets
who...ermm hes dark seid

Juntai
hes dark seid Think so?

it would explain some of the panels for sure.

King KAM
Think so?

it would explain some of the panels for sure. re-read mister miracle seven soldiers #3, it keeps saying "self=Darkside"
I think they arent the same person as in the same person but, as darkseid is Dark MM is light

like sentry and Void

Juntai
re-read mister miracle seven soldiers #3, it keeps saying "self=Darkside"
I think they arent the same person as in the same person but, as darkseid is Dark MM is light

like sentry and Void I see that. Also note when he's talking to the living oblivion.

"Have your eyes grown strong enough to behold the fundamental force that is restriction? The trap that follows you whereever you go. That moves as you move, unseen and all around. I am your life. I am the Omega Sanction. Living Oblivion. A weapon of Dark Side. Ever shifting, ever adapting. I am the prison you can never escape. Be born again and again in me. Life after life! Suppocated in mortal clay! Broken and blinded by the explosion of being! Unable ever to rest and gaze upon The Source. Let Omega swallow you whole."

But at the same time, everyone seems to regard the giant black dude as Darkseid, even Granny Goodness was at his side. In another form.. but you can tell when she says "Come to Granny.."

King KAM
I see that. Also note when he's talking to the living oblivion.

"Have your eyes grown strong enough to behold the fundamental force that is restriction? The trap that follows you whereever you go. That moves as you move, unseel and all around. I am your life. I am the Omega Sanction. Living Oblivion. A weapon of Dark Side. Ever shifting, ever adapting. I am the prison you can never escape. Be born again and again in me. Life after life! Suppocated in mortal clay! Broken and blinded by the explosion of being! Unable ever to rest and gaze upon The Source. Let Omega swallow you whole."

But at the same time, everyone seems to regard the giant black dude as Darkseid, even Granny Goodness was at his side. In another form.. but you can tell when she says "Come to Granny.." by George! i think we may be on to something!

hulkrulz
I think supes might be but idk because THe HUlk broke adamantium against ONslaught and Supes has taken beatens by guys like doomsday, etc. so SUpes probably

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.