WTF LOST hardly got nominated for any Emmys - not even best drama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
here is the Emmy List
Emmy List

but I guess even Desperate Housewives didn't get nominated for much either... (i hate that show)

Grey's Anatomy and 24 were nominated the most

Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond) was nominated for "Outstanding Guest Actor In A Drama Series"

and
"Outstanding Casting For A Drama Series" -- LOST was nominated for this

meh!meh

dontgointhere
The industry is hard to fool twice. Putting up an epidoe of pasted tpgethr all-flashback material? That's just greedy.

Cusick is Shaekspearean trained, he'd be a great Capt. Kirk, Or young Scotty in the remake.

23rd psalm does have incredible writing, and the effects and eiting in the Charlie/Ecko epiodes kills. Hopefully the Lost producers will figure out fans and critcis deserve better quality, or get people that will deliver it.

Solo
While I love 24 to death, this season just wasn't very good. Got way too many nominations.

Yes, all of the goods were snubbed at the Emmy's this year.

Lost
The Shield
Entourage, I think Jeremy Piven got nominated, though, I'm sure he'll win that.

dontgointhere
Lost was nominated but this time around for the realll great episodes: 23rd Psalm rocks and the writing and sounds is outstanding. but I worry can it compete with "Rome" or the buzz from Grey's and house...

pr1983
I've watched all of season 2 and to be honest, if it was good enough then it would have been nominated...

charmedFairy
As much as I would've liked them to get nominated I'm glad Grey's was too. The finale alone should have it's own category. in_love

dontgointhere
I have ever seen an epi of grey's!
But I've liked House a while.

Quincy Archer
Lets be honest guys, Season 2 of Lost was nowhere near as good as its predecessor. Whereas the first season was mysterious and very..."open" the second season was dark and gritty, and felt confined. The frustration with other characters (Ana-Lucia???) and the near-constant questions only adds to the negativity.

The first season had classic episodes like Deus Ex Machina, All the best cowboys have daddy issues, Do No Harm, Solitary, and Raised by another. The second season had..off the top of my head, The Hunting party, 3 Minutes, Live together die alone, and....hmm..

Despite the fact I still think LOST is a great show, and one of the best on t.v, I know when to admit we have been beaten.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.