That so Raven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
This is the worst show I have ever seen it should not be in the comedy genre. This is like Seinfeld for kids.

BENITO
That so Raven sucks well Duh

And what wrong with Seinfeld

Fanboy
Hmm what is wrong wit seinfeld well just because people act retarded in one whole show does not make it funny.

jainasolo55
seinfeld is a good show

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Fanboy
This is the worst show I have ever seen it should not be in the comedy genre. This is like Seinfeld for kids.
yes worst show ever plus that chick keeps getting fatter and fatter and fatter and fatter...........

Fanboy
I think it is just there boobs and asses dude seriously my friend watches the show just to look at Ravens body.

BENITO
Hmm what is wrong wit seinfeld well just because people act retarded in one whole show does not make it funny. yes it does

BENITO
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
yes worst show ever plus that chick keeps getting fatter and fatter and fatter and fatter........... and she also thinks she gets prettier and Prettier

Skorn254
It should have never been made.

Mainstream
that show hurts my feelings. huh

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
that show hurts my feelings. huh Why?

Mainstream
just kidding Ben....it don't suck that bad.

BlackC@t
I hate the stupid show!

BENITO
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I hate the stupid show! So Does everyone it seems

SnakeEyes
That's So Raven does suck... so does Seinfeld...

Altar[1stONE]
Raven looks like shes ready to let loose a big ass fart. shes on a constant blotation

Fanboy
Originally posted by jainasolo55
seinfeld is a good show

It sucks so bad man I want to take all the DVD collections and just jump up and down on them and set them on fire. It is not funny. Mad TV star Will Sasso Jr. I don't know his name but he made a good example of how much it sucks.

powerfulone1987
I like this show.

VenomVA
I agree, I HATE THAT SHOW!

Fanboy
Yeah it sucks it sucks what kind of retard thinks it is funny someone please post something funny phrase from Seinfeild or Raven oh wait I got one You stink and Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

Backspace
It sucks just as much as all of Disney and Nicks new shows.

TV is getting worse and worse...

~*Lover_girl1*~
I don't really watch it that often...but its alright...not THAT bad.

Fanboy
Oh Thank you for that Tom Brokeoff but it sucks I just feel like sending some e-mail tearing that show down piece by piece. Please someone post one super funny thing that would make me laugh my laugh off from the show Thats So Raven.

Nay sayer
I've seen worse. Yeah, Raven is a little bit over the top at times but there are some funny parts--plus I think she's kinda cute anyway--she is mostly boobs and ass though

Fanboy
Oh my god I wanna just rip her a new ******* if I see that little whore again.

powerfulone1987
o...k...a...y...

is it comprehensible.....

bratty_lil_sis
That so Raven is funny. I have one of her Cd'c and books.

GM Nebaris
It's really funny

if you're 8.

masterkit
That Screaming thing annoys the Hell out of me

Bloigen
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
It's really funny

if you're 8.

yes

bratty_lil_sis
Ok well the screaming thing is ayoning!

Mushi
I hate childish shows BUT this show strangely has it's moments. O-o

vrempire
For me it not too bad, but not too good. At some point they managed to crack the joke. but Raven's brother acting still annoying me...

Solo
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
That's So Raven does suck... so does Seinfeld...
Man SnakeEyes, you need to start making intelligent statements.

Nickey
I have seen that show. It is funny. But i must agree with you, when you say Raven is getting fatter and FATTER! She needs to lose a lot of weight!

GM Nebaris
Nickey's hot.

bratty_lil_sis
Who is Nickey?

bratty_lil_sis
Originally posted by bratty_lil_sis
Ok well the screaming thing is ayoning!

Emma718
it's not that bad, but i do have to say i do like The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody

ivebeendepped43
i love suite life! it is one of my fav shows! i admit Raven is annoying. but Corey's friend Larry is totally hot! omg, so is mitchel musso (oliver from Hannah Montana)thats the only reason i watch that show!

JaehSkywalker
me too! I love Suite Life!!! wOOt!!

Raven's ok... I think its pretty funny... big grin

Emma718
both Cole and Dylan (Zack and Cody ) were in Big Daddy with Adam Sandler playing Julien

alice_lfc
its a great teli show

Ultraman Baltan
"That's So Raven" is a terrible show, yes, but for some reason I kinda think Raven's hot. Even more so when she was thinner.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I like this show.

Me two :/ i like Raven i think shes kewl

Prince Nauj
Im sorry but I hate this B!tch, she needs to loose weight

ShaDeDSiN
This is the worst show I have ever seen it should not be in the comedy genre. This is like Seinfeld for kids. i used to watch it wen i was younger, I liked it

Ultraman Baltan
Disney's shows are crap. "Lilo and Stitch" only works by the creature of the week method that everyone loves. Which is actually ending abruptly since the newest movie "Leroy and Stitch" supposidly showed all 626, spoiling future creatures. So yeah, Disney has the worst sitcoms and cartoons on TV right now.

silentduelist
this shows funny and whats wrong with funny

Cheetah girl
hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.